Creation of a new church

Jesus said, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. - Matthew 19:14

Some days ago I posted my love and devotion to St.Dominic Savio and I may be what you guys call a "pedophile" because Im in Eros love with a saint who died at 14 years old, but the true thing is that it is a pure and innocent love, and no one can judge me, I feel that Jesus loves me and St.Dominic loves me the way I am and I will not give up.

When I got out of the Roman Catholic Church I was not welcomed on the Episcopal Church, so Im going to start my own catholic church right here in New Jersey and everybody who loves children are welcome, there is nothing wrong about loving a pure creature like a little boy and when consensual, a relationships is not harmful or sexual abuse. I basically support all NAMBLA goals and I would like to have a contact with them and other boylovers, so we can start our church.

Attached: S_o Domingos S_vio.jpg (332x500, 168.85K)

Oh, it's you…

wtf

Attached: 52920c091e8e481461e244d7b78e0333acd2f5549ebf01000dc654883546334c.jpg (480x480, 82.1K)

How can I get in touch with you? I too like little boys and want to sex them in a morally acceptable way. Deus vult

You wanna know how we know you are baiting? You are willing confusing Eros (which is again is love reserved for husbands and wives) with lust and are probably a false flagger from one of the heretic boards.
Get help or stop larping as a catholic.

Attached: BmvcehRm (1).mp4 (854x480, 127.77K)

But pedophilia is a sin

yeah no
repent

Its not about sex only, its about love.

Its lust just because Im not in love with a woman? Thats ridiculous, just because you think Eros with two men is not real it doesnt mean thats a fact, a lot of churches recognize same sex unions.

Eros between two men is not Eros. It is the very definition of lust. Learn some greek and natural law, sodomite.

The greeks love boys, The ancient Greeks did not conceive of sexual orientation as a social identifier as modern Western societies have done. Greek society did not distinguish sexual desire or behavior by the gender of the participants.

Holy shit I hate liberals so much.

Pray the Rosary every day. Sooner rather than later, you will either 1) Give up the Rosary, or 2) Repent.

Literally every holy person who has ever existed, exists or will exist understands that homosexual activity and desire is abominable. That you are stood in opposition to this, in opposition of all these saints—including St. Dominic Savio—should be a sign that something is seriously amiss.

Relatable.

Attached: qwe_download.jpeg (619x907, 178.51K)

Moreover, that you claim you want to "create a new church" is completely insane. Christ said Himself that the gates of Hell will not prevail against the Church He founded on St. Peter and the Apostles. Your disobedience to the Church's ancient teachings on sexual matters marks you as an anti-Christ, literally in league with Satan.

None of this is even to mention your utter contempt of St. Pauls letters—which, keep in mind, as part of Scripture, are inspired by the Holy Ghost—wherein homosexuality is condemned.

It seems, like every sodomite who finds new hunting grounds, you claim God as your own, Christ as your own, the Church as your own. You own nothing but the guilt of your wickedness.

It's people like you that make me think it was a mistake getting rid of Leviticus 20:13 from law was a mistake.
You distort God's word and slander His Son's Church.
Eros will always be between man and woman. Nothing more or less. Repent before you go to Hell for all eternity.

I will only agree with you if St.Dominic Savio himself appear to me and tell me that, even if it happend on a dream.

If the Episcopal Church is so inclusive and liberal, why they refused to recieve me on their congregation?

We are the church, all the christians are the church, I used to think there was no salvation outside the Roman Catholic Church but now I see that Instead of looking for an infallible institutional church to do everything for us, we should commit ourselves to being that church as part of the body of Christ.

You cant apply Leviticus laws today.

Attached: Savio_Maria_de_Savino.jpg (2240x1680, 2.37M)

He dont need to justify himself to you, idiot

Your goal is to create a heretic church to support your fantasy that Christ would find it acceptable that you "Eros" love children?

You're a sodomite troll, aren't you?

Please refer to these.

Attached: delet this.jpeg (360x360, 23.57K)

You speak as if you were mentally disturbed, and nobody is going to join your "church". Returning to God comes by repentance, not by making your own club and therefore your own God.

I assume you went to an Episcopal church last Sunday and got rejected. How did it go exactly? I am curious.

Christian pagans hating on the true greek gods again.

Shameful.

Huur you are a troll duur

Not last sunday, but tomorrow I went to the parish and the priest was there (he lives there) and told me its not normal for an adult to fall in love with a 14 years old boy and that the Episcopal Church cant accept "pedophiles" who aren't willing to give up their desire.

The devil can quote scripture for his purpose,
An evil soul bearing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek.
A goodly apple, rotten at the heart,
Oh what a goodly outside falsehood hath!

Attached: Bill.jpeg (1280x960, 892.77K)

Anyway. Don't make your own church. Nobody is going to join it, for one. And for two, Christ will not be there, so it's a good thing that nobody will join. It's not very important if you have these feelings - but stop indulging in them and obssessing over them. Let Christ guide your life, not your own obssession with some saint. And if everyone is telling you to cut it out, even an Anglican priest, surely that should give you an idea that you're heading in the wrong direction. Pray that God removes these passions from you, read the Bible more closely, and seek to repent.

Attached: 1444617680543.jpg (556x557, 115.62K)