Why?

Why?

Attached: 1581769112142.jpg (1360x768, 98.01K)

?

Attached: 1200px-360Wynaut.png (1200x1200, 524.21K)

why is the lordvessel broken in a random house thousands of years later?

my normal response would be some kind of joke, but really, you'll be splitting hairs before you could find any answer that makes sense

Time is convoluted.

it's an easter egg that's why

I CLAPPED

Best souls game

inb4 4 hour video link to autistic essay defending this piece of shit game

shut the fuck up its clearly the best game in the series that's why it has to be defended constantly even years after it came out

>easter egg
an easter egg in the house that everyone visits and everyone will see?
in a game where everything is placed for a meaning
no way.

>in a game where everything is placed for a meaning

Attached: 1502667467716.png (614x614, 689.99K)

only super autists will notice it and realize that it's lordvessel

>he thought the lava castle in the sky was just bad game design
its like pottery it rhymes

>only super autists will notice one of key items in the previous game
L M A O

everyone noticed on day one what it was

It’s funny that people use this to defend silly world design when DS1, the game that coined the concept, also had the most interconnected world in the series.

>defend silly world design when DS1
what silly world design?

>DS1
>the game that coined the concept
lmao what?

Invisible floating lava castle that’s “sinking into the earth” above EP
>LMAO WHAT
It coined the concept for the Dark Souls series of games.

I don't see how that would relate to world design. As I recall that line was used to explain (or excuse) how summoning and invading worked in DS1. It's just a throwaway line to satiate people who won't separate game logic from world logic. The game had excellent world design that didn't need further explanation or excuses. DS3 did its own thing where the different worlds were merging together or something, to explain why you for some reason had Anor Londo right next to Lothric and such. None of the other games used this logic. I don't think DS2 tried to explain or excuse its world design at all. It was just rushed and that's that.

Attached: 1451134080543.jpg (250x201, 24.94K)

Your post is very right.
>I don't think DS2 tried to explain or excuse its world design at all.
That’s why I said “when -people- use this”, there has been an attempt to use it in DS2’s context to make the rushed world seem more than it is.

is vanilla as good as sotfs?
going to play it on a 360, dont want to miss out on anything in the best fromsoft game

I would say SotfS is better but they're not really that different, it's mostly just moved around enemies and key items.

what's that?

So everyone who noticed it on day one is a super autist. Just like he said.

But Dark Souls 1 has plenty of weird as fuck geometry in its world design. The fact that Blight Town is adjacent to Ash Lake yet the Catacombs that is adjacent to Blight Town is somehow miles away from Ash Lake doesn't really make sense, for starters.

Scholar is harder and has some of the best encounter design/enemy placement in the series.

the fuck, how do you defend those stone statues all over the place. felt more railroaded with all the new mobs

>get to choose which stone statues you want to unpetrify
>railroaded
I don't think you've ever seen a railroad in your life. You African or someshit?

ITEM DESCRIPTION OF A SWORD:
>Dark Souls: “This lightweight sword was the constant companion of Sir Reginald. It is thick and stained with blood, as Reginald used it to betray his own.”
>Retard Souls 2: “This sword is old as FUCK yo and belong to the ‘Betrayal Knight’ also SOLAIRESOLAIRESOLAIRESOLAIRESOLAIRESOLAIRESOLAIRE

I actually prefer vanilla.
had better design choices than Scholar imo

>But Dark Souls 1 has plenty of weird as fuck geometry in its world design
Read it again: It had the MOST interconnected world. No one said it’s perfect, but it’s far and away from Earthen Peak and primal bonfires.