Ready Or Not

What went wrong?

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 22.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vdopZgQW5T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh yeah what happened with this?

>What went wrong?
Did I miss something this game looked sick

Nothing's gone wrong yet. It's a really small team trying to make a complete copy of SWAT 4 with updated visuals. Just give them some more time.

PvP, why the fuck would they even bother working on it if PvE isn't even good yet as well

Out of the way old man it's time for videogames

Attached: index.jpg (1300x420, 171.22K)

devs going silent
having to rely on leaks to see a good chunk of gameplay

For some reason they decided to give Multiplayer PVP (the most unfinished part of the game) to alpha backers and it back fired. Dunno what happened after that. Also the creator of the Elite Force mod for Swat4 left.

It's not ready

give me my fucking SWAT 4 remake, you cockSUCKAS.

They had a alpha that was really bad so people got upset.

> complete copy of SWAT
> gameplay is literally a rehash of R6 siege

They probably want to keep a low profile during the chimp out. If the normalfags find out about this game it could be sacrificed at the alter of outrage.

Obviously never played either game. They play nothing alike. RoN plays more like R6 Vegas then Siege, but the swat 4 comparison is still the most apt.

Attached: 1509155705061_waifu2x_art_scale_tta_1.png (1156x976, 1.09M)

Imagine the balls if they released it right now while all the americlaps are seething over that nigger.
Probably gonna wait until all this blows over before we hear anything about it, the game looks very buggy atm.

Attached: 3362243-9477097697-RON_G.png (1024x576, 290.12K)

the alpha is fine

OR RATHER IT WAS FINE UNTIL THEY TURNED IT INTO A PURELY ADVERSARIAL EXPERIENCE

all we fucking wanted was Swat4 2 but they fucked up and tried to make something to compete with R6Seige.

>Obviously never played either game.
And obviously you are one of the coping suckers they managed to trick out of their money.

Overhyped game that was too ambitious.

They gave the mp alpha to streamers INSTEAD of backers, that's what got people pissed off
Refusing to hire the one guy who knew what their audience wanted was a whole nother level of stupid though

>RoN plays more like R6 Vegas then Siege
thats even worse holy shit
you have to be a retard to like R6 Vegas

Tried the alpha a few months ago, extremely solid concept but I'd wait for the open beta before jumping in

this is what kills me. the game was already designed; just make Swat 4 again with better graphics. how can you fuck that up?

vegas 2 might not be the best R6 but it wasn't not fun

youre retarded
they got rekt by feedback because the only thing theyre showing is an absolutely abysmal multiplayer shitfest that nobody wanted
now the boneheads have to figure out how to fix it when in reality they cant undue all the time they wasted on a bad R6S competitor

Esports shit, they're trying to compete with r6s.

What did tactical shooter fans do to deserve such suffering?

holy fuck they need to kill themselves. entire reason they got a following in the first place was because people wanted a swat 5 and instead they go do this shit

Maybe 2 years ago but Siege has changed dramatically for the worse. How are they trying to compete with Siege (Overwatch) nowadays?

its just a really bad round based tactical shooter
this covers how terrible what they decide to show is
youtu.be/vdopZgQW5T8

tl:dw its really rough but they have no quality control and theyre moving ahead with it anyways