NOOOOOO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE

NOOOOOO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE
WHYYY? Why SONY BETRAYED ME

Attached: 1591900818055.png (522x511, 174.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dantack/status/1271096531999997955
twitter.com/dantack/status/1271120657816969216
steamdb.info/app/1196460/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

snoypony mass suicide in 3... 2... 1...

Attached: 1556858036332.jpg (1024x849, 121.05K)

Post the goddamn sauce

Attached: 1591893946062.jpg (829x767, 131.89K)

We're in the eye of the shitposting storm right now. Snoyggers are holding their breath

wow then pc will finally have a game worth spending $3000 to play

twitter.com/dantack/status/1271096531999997955

COPE

there is zero evidence for Bloodborne on PC, the whole thing was a goof, all of the 'leakers' and twitter literal whos are talking out their ass
get ready for disappointment

wtf

Pc chads unit

Attached: seal cut.jpg (500x333, 41.37K)

twitter.com/dantack/status/1271120657816969216
We're going home

Finally i can use my PC for gaming again

pcbros... we won

If this happens I'm never buying a Sony console ever again.

I thought it was Harry Potter eat shit nigger

Attached: 1590488057066.png (1023x493, 385.01K)

>game journalist
Woah, it's fucking nothing.

Thia is now the only game worth playing exclusively on PS4, say something nice about Kat's game.

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x900, 611.34K)

Being stuck in the bargaining step is unhealthy, jump onto depression so you can evolve

is dan still based or has gi broken him as well?

>BB gets pc relase
>BB2 PS5 launch exclusive
You know it'll happen.

What the fuck is it
Who the fuck Iis that

Attached: 7B2ECB93-6FC8-4361-A7A8-BD80E7AE45D3.jpg (1024x1024, 209.11K)

i fucking wanted Kat Blanca. Fuck sony for pulling the plug on its servers, honestly.

no miyazaki lul

Yeah, I'd be excited if it was real, but I'll believe it when I see it on Steam

Attached: 2f3fc724c2ef428f.jpg (1497x1485, 944.02K)

I'm can't wait for pc losers to be laughed out of here when it's Bloodborne 2 exclusively for ps5.

miyazaki is making elden ring for pc
cope sony cuck

Pretty much this. I'll believe it's real when I see a steam page.

yeah exclusive for ps5
*Play it first on PS5!
**Limited time exclusivity!
***Free DLC + GOTY edition for PC 1 year later

Who said anything about Elden Rings and Miyazaki faggot? You know they have a B team right?

yeah, and the B stands for Bloodborne

Demon's Souls and Bloodborne say hello lol

if there is no miyazaki involved it's irrelevant like dark souls 2

B-Team stands for Better-Team

Sonybros I beg you, keep spamming the never EVER meme with the (very few) remaining PS exclusives so they come out on PC as well. I don't quite understand the magic behind it, but it's working pretty well lately. Everytime you meme an exclusive, it gets ported.

yeah, just like Persona 4 Golden, right?

>announcing Bloodbourne for PC during a PS5 reveal event
You guys are so fucking retarded.

Bloodborne wasn't on Vita though

That sounds like extreme cope
I guarantee you retards will be posting change.org petitions begging for a pc port regardless lol. So fucking pathetic as always.

I'll screencap this post for later. See you in a few hours bro.

every other confirmed / rumoured PC port is also getting a sequel, so I can see it
they can't sell remasters this time round

B stands for BASED

FOREVER
EVER

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1591902711255.png (516x304, 207.98K)

It truly is happening?

Attached: 1587230837636.jpg (250x250, 4.15K)

at this point it's just mean if it's a lie

Attached: 1540517528963.jpg (253x384, 48.36K)

So my PS4 is literally worthless? First Horizon, now this

Same as in E3, some games are revealed for specific platforms during the first party events, but they're confirmed multiplatform behind the scenes. How old are you?

but if it goes on pc i'll get to buy it and get summoned by other people to help them in their games and have fun

Attached: 1429139608732.jpg (706x674, 82.32K)

Neither are exclusive for PS5 so?

I bought a ps4 literally just for this exclusive....

>NOOOOOO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WHYYY? Why SONY BETRAYED ME
is the role playing really necessary?

Attached: 1560521334741.png (1034x623, 971.91K)

So?

GRANT
US
EYES

Never ever.

Why do you retarded niggers think that Sony will announce a PC port of a PS4 game during a PS5 reveal?

I'd preorder it asap
I almost bought a PS4 for it + a bonus blu-ray player... almost

>Remastering a 5 year old, only 1 gen old game for PS5 just to re-release it on PC
It would just be backwards compatible. Remastering BB for PS5 makes literal zero sense, releasing it on PC makes a ton of sense. So why the fuck would they have it here?

Different reasons for porting to PC. Golden was ported because easy money and stuck on dead console. Bloodborne (might) be ported because they already made all the money they could by letting it be a PS4 exclusive.

The shit storm is coming, either from Sony shitposting or PC shitposting.

Even multiplatform games are tagged as "PS Exclusives" when they're showcased on Sony events. We'll most likely get the confirmation once the presentation is over. If there's a remaster coming out, you bet your right arm it's also coming to PC.

Was this during a Sony related event?

N E V E R
E V E R
V E
E R
R

>Leaker leaks it
>>literal who
>Gaming journalist leaks it
>>l-literal who
>Snoy announces it
>I-it was shit anyway, eh eh =(

Why would demon souls not get ported but bloodborne would?

Sony literally supports a terror organization and only makes shit games.

Why would you buy their shit in the first place you massive manbaby?

>Remastering BB for PS5 makes literal zero sense
Since when Sony made sense?

As much as I want BB on PC the entire situation was different, P4G was not leaked afaik, people only reported the steam page showing up

Attached: 1588873524317.jpg (1090x1200, 116.91K)

Games that PC doesn't have but Sony will always have. Stay mad.

>I'll believe it when I see it on EGS

he is based, gi can't break him he is stone

No one cares about PC trolling, wojak posters on the other hand are insufferable.

NEVER
EVER

Reminds me of the RDR2 PC reveal.

LESS THAN AN HOUR WHEN WE CAN LAUGH AT SNOYS

The same time reddit and twitter posting somehow became acceptable here

>steamdb.info/app/1196460/

>Remastering BB for PS5 makes literal zero sense
PS4 can't run it 60fps 4k, a PS5 remaster could achieve that since it's a 5 year-old game. It would sell millions.

PC cuck mass suicide in T minus 35 minutes

I BOUGHT A 1500 DOLLAR PC TO GET HYPED OFF FUCKING 7 YEAR OLD PS4 GAMES. IS THIS MASTERRACE?

>Games that PC doesn't have
For now.
>Stay mad.
I can play Demons Souls at 60 fps+1080p and I will soon be able to play Bloodborne and Bloodborne 2, stay mad sony virgin.

OMG ITS REAL AND STUFF

Attached: 2710950.png (345x333, 34.42K)

>God of War also coming to Steam
WHAT THE FUUUCK???

WE NEED A SIMULATOR - CONSOLEFRIENDS GET THAT EXPERIENCE FOR FREE

Christ almighty it's a bullshit planted rumor to boost viewership of the PS5 event, isn't it? Atlus did similar shit with Persona 5/R Switch port rumors to get more viewers for their concert/anime streams.

Attached: Sad Rhino.jpg (960x720, 48.4K)

Still mad, mutt? Wanna post that cuck image with exclusives again because you're a basement dwelling loser?

they only had to wait 5 years roflmao
enjoy waiting 5 more years for bloodborne 2 faggets

I am not getting my hopes up. My expectations are rock bottom going into this.

same but what about persona

Nah, some fag on twitter was talking about it a few days before people found the SteamDB page. Pretty sure if you search the p4g threads from the day the page was leaked you can find the screenshots.

I don't get whats so good about Bloodborne

It ''only'' sold 2 million
Sony faggots buy walking simulators like uncharted

What is this supposed to tell us? It's a gif of a PS4 game.
It doesn't look like it's running any better or looking any better.

cope
>spending 3000 on components
cope harder

You're a good man

It's the only decent exclusive for the shitbox that was the PS4. Marketers hyped it to hell and back on here but it underperformed anyways.

Except the people who play on consoles currently don't care about 30 vs 60 or they would make a bigger stink than they have in the last 10+ years.

we like to play games and fromsoft makes those
you faggots watch movies like TLOS which sell 20 million compared to BB (2 million)
no one on PC ever said they want your biggest selling shit like Uncharted

What's left of Snoy then?

As an idort who've already played Bloodborne on PS4 - I hope you single-platform people get a chance to play it. It's a good game.

Attached: 1559141988908.png (240x240, 97.13K)

Can you explain your obssession with From games? You played all the Souls games, and they were all the same corridory, streamlined experience with gameplay that boils down to "target-lock enemy, dodge button when enemy attacks, retaliate--rinse, repeat". I am not breaking it down. These are the exact inputs for 95% of encounters. You can't say that about Ninja Gaiden or even Monster Hunter without breaking it down.

You can't even expect a learning curve from From Software that would finally culminate in something new. It took them like 30 games to add basics like verticality; climbing and diving to their games. CDPR achieved that after only two games in Witcher 3, plus

1. villages,
2. decision making,
3. puzzle solving

and actual open worlds. Meanwhile Cyberpunk gets a lot of hate from a lot of you. And no, I don't even like CDPR.

From Software can't figure out archery to this day, which is clunky and feels tertiary. They finally added new mechanics to Sekiro--turns out all of them suck, especially the tools and arts of which you have about 50 and can only pick one to actually use on the go (instead of being incorporated in the moveset). They will never push off from the very limiting input layout for their games, and the terrible framerate and things like bad hitboxes are further emblematic for how little they care about gameplay.

Souls games are overrated (especially by Reddit and NeoGAF types) to a degree that will never cease to baffle. Though I have a theory as to why it gets such high praise yet barely wins any GotY awards. I think it's possible that most reviewers actually hate the games but are scared of the "HURR, YOU ARE CASUAL!" shitstorms which would occur if they were to give them the deserved scores. Remember Famitsu gave Demon's Souls about 20/40, and then suddenly even Souls 2 40/40.

I understand finding them OK, but what's up with your obsession? Is something wrong with you?

Attached: here we go again.webm (853x480, 2.56M)

they could just release a ps5 patch, no need for a remaster
no they buy fifa, cod, destiny, other normalfag casual shit games etc.

cultural enrichment and over the shoulder shooters lmao

Amazing atmosphere and world, best of the souls games gameplay wise, chilling gothic ost. Not even a sony fag, played it on a friend's PS4, it's an amazing game

I already played it on PS4, I want it on PC so I can enjoy it on 60 FPS and to own idiots in the Nightmare Frontier

Attached: Ccqu8orW0AIWLDQ.jpg (300x250, 13.25K)

>shitty anime-like girl that's not even a real anime girl
>playstation owner
Like clockwork.