Horizon One Dawn

Horizon One Dawn

Attached: firefox_gtsRdtsRPQ.png (385x361, 253.78K)

Not even the PS5 can fix her face

Can't wait to be honest

god i fucking hate this stupid series, i saw the cool abandoned shit and weird animals and i thought it was some cool shit but no its stupid robot animal bullshit
the mech animals are fucking lame i'd rather get crazy giant fantasy creatures, fuck this ugly cunt and fuck her series holy shit

I’m excited

Holy fuck I got jebaited by this series twice now.
I was super excited for HZD up to release then the gameplay sucked ass.
This trailer looked super pretty and had me interested but it's fucking HZD.

looks like midday

It looks pretty good, none of the other games can even compare, it wasn't real time, right?

The first game was meh. Why would I waste my money on the second game?

SMOL BREASTS FOREVER

>Sony female mascot is a booblet

Supposedly this game is poor man's Monster Hunter, but seeing how Monster Hunter is shit now, how much worse can it really be? Has anyone played it?

Attached: horizon-zero-dawn-01.png (1200x674, 1.05M)

Robot elephants.
Looks based

It's nothing like monster hunter.

I was wondering when Horizon was getting a sequel and right when I thought my question wasn't going to be answered it shows up.

PLEASE GIVE HAIR STYLE CHANGE OPTIONS

Honestly thought the 1st game was really boring. I don't know where the good press came from.

I'd describe it as a game that does absolutely nothing original, but is still good for how well it all comes together. Surprisingly isn't that bloated for a modern open world game. Exploring the ruins and taking down robot dinosaurs is the best part.

I'm genuinely excited.

Attached: 795839.jpg (2048x1152, 481.43K)

Anyone have a screenshot of the jacked up dude in full metal armor?

That HAS to hint at better melee combat and customization, right

Attached: c854280sample1.jpg (500x700, 295.62K)

hah what the fuck? No, the game is nothing like Monster Hunter. It's closer to Assassin's Creed, pre-Origins, than anything.

I'd rather have cosmetic face options to make her not ugly.

It has a lot of the trappings of a modern Ubisoft Sandbox game, towers to climb, bandit camps to clear out, crafting upgrades, etc.

But it has giant robot dinosaurs, so it's actually good.

Attached: horizon_zero_dawn_3-1152x648.jpg (1152x648, 113.56K)

Ugly thot.

>No depth I wouldn't go
>No depth

Attached: 1591767286179.jpg (489x526, 21.68K)

>They actually just called it Horizon this time

Anyone else really satisfied for some reason? "Horizon Zero Dawn" sounds so generic compared to just Horizon

Attached: 1527178139086.jpg (600x600, 103.79K)

Thus far, the only game that actually showed off what the PS5 can do. One. FUCKING. Game. For the entire PS5 line up.

That's a pretty bad. Unless this is a launch title, the PS5 is going to have a muted launch.

It should literally just be a robot dinosaur fighting game but it’s really assassins creed, bit of fun but killing humans is lame

I thought the game was called in fact Horizon: Zero Dawn

TICK TOCK ZELDAFAGS

THEY DIDN'T FIX HER
THEY DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE HER OUTFIT
WHAT THE FUCK

Is the first game good? I've owned it for months but haven't bothered installing it.

the fact they made an emphasis on the enviroment make me think they're dropping the ubisoft esque open world

It's more like a Ubisoft copy paste generic fetch quest open world game. Hunting the robot animals is fun, but the novelty wears off.

i had fun.

>PS5
>still blocky face

>robot mamooths that people ride on
>snapmaw robot turtle/hog robot
>underwater/tropical setting
Instant buy.

It's a game that played it kind safe design wise but is an overall good package. Combat vs. machine was fantastic and the story was interesting enough. The expansion also improved on the vanilla game (better animation, better water, more interesting side quests)

I won't tell you it's the greatest thing ever but I had a great time putting in 45~50 hours in it for base + expansion combined.

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_20171124215847.jpg (1920x1080, 417.55K)

Looks great. They should've showed off flying mounts and co-op though.

The big monster on the cover of the game doesn't last as long as a Tigrex. Nothing about this game is like monster hunter other than fighting things bigger than yourself.

more WHITE MAN BAD
BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMEN TOGETHER GOOD

The bad guy is literally a black man, retard.

>underwater
>good thing

lol no

sylens is as bad as you can be without going into the outright retarded evil

It's good.

My 2 big complaints from the first game was that and that you couldn't go underwater. One of them is crossed off at least

A lot of Zig Forums likes to shit on it, but I really enjoyed it.
Can't see myself getting a PS5 any time soon but I hope the sequel is as good.

Mute the dialog and spend as little time talking to NPCs as possible and you have a decent open world game.

The are direction was breath taking, the action combat in the 1st game was so 10/10.

All they need are more robots, deeper customization more ways to explore like underwater worlds can’t wait

>the only game that actually showed off what the PS5 can do
What about ray-traced reflections on Clank?

MCNULTY!
MY OFFICE!
NOW!

Attached: LanceReddickHZD.jpg (1920x3413, 1021.92K)

>*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

What do you do?

Attached: horizon juggernaut guy.jpg (1513x1079, 247.73K)

Don't worry, Horizon II: Forbidden West won't be out for 2 more years anyways.

More like SONY FUCKING WON

I can't understand why this doesn't appeal to me. I mean shit, I love mechas but these just doesn't do it to me for some reason

she good face. you bad

You’re a faggot you never played the game it literally plays like nothing else , enemy design is insanely detailed and complex there isn’t a single game that matches it

Genuinely the only game I'm excited for lol

HIS HAND IS CLIPPING THROUGH HIS SKIRT

First one came out in 2017, I feel like 2021 is pretty realistic

The series neeeds new MC
The gameplay and artstyle is great but Aloy is an annoying bitch

It's completely artless. PS4 owners love it, naturally.

Change her ugly fucking hairstyle

She's just as ugly as i remembered.
god, the biggest downfall of this game is the unattractive protagonist (voiced by a terrible actress to boot).

I hope the world is better in this game rather than enclosed mountain narrow areas.

Attached: 62c.jpg (1280x720, 156.28K)

I liked the first but that was just boring

>I haven’t played it

Aloy is just as ugly on the ps5, just more pores

i really loved it, im a pc bro
i enjoyed figuring out the backstory bit by bit and the whole "ITS A FEMINAZI" game thing barely ever comes up, maybe in 4 quests she makes a remark "oh cuz im a womyn??" thats it

Seems like we're going all the way to the West Coast this time