Meanwhile on Citadel Extranet Zig Forums

Meanwhile on Citadel Extranet Zig Forums

Attached: Ert_%2B_citadel_-_control_2.png (1280x720, 996.53K)

Gib asari mommy milkers.

AAAARRRRWWWGHHHHHH
YOU, HUMAN STOP CALLING US NIGGARS
CRIMINALS WE MIGHT BE, BUT SINK THAT LOW YOU NEVER SEE US DO
STOP OR I ELSE SLIT YOUR THROAT
RRRWEEEARGHHHHH

Attached: 86td.jpg (620x348, 25.7K)

See you in 3 days.

Attached: Sexy Asari Babe.jpg (500x444, 81.06K)

MODS!

should've been able to send something back
>this is Commander Shepard. Guacamole nigga penis

Source?

this dude got two boss fights while the reapers got one(and one of the weaker versions) and illusive man none

Too videogame-y

I'm voting for Terra Firma

how is PeeBee a goofy retard when Asari are supposed to be extremely intelligent race?

fuck you

The Reapers did nothing wrong

Oh no...

You humans are all racist!

Ah yes "Reapers".

*hits red sand*
Is marrying Asari the ultimate cuckoldry?

This one cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than marrying Asari. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, supporting and preparing a girl for all your life solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man the second you die. All the hard work you put into your beautiful wife - getting money, making her go to the gym, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, marrying her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Married the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who wasn’t even born when she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you taught her. Your own daughters, which themselves are the near ultimate cuckoldry and all you’re ever going to get, aren’t even made from your DNA.

As a man who has Married an Asari you are LITERALLY dedicating the rest of of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: red sanded.png (1023x574, 396.23K)

Furious lamentation, I want a cute human gf.

You batarianphobes, who are you to question the cultural right to own slaves. Check your privilege.

Short answer: Andromeda is shit.
You have to keep on mind that the same dev team green-lit stuff like pic related.
Don't even get me started about that twink-sounding krogan.
Also literally what character in the entire mass effect universe before andromeda started shoving pronoun garbage down your throat.

Forgot pic.

Attached: _20200708_082129.jpg (1041x662, 62.69K)

There was the faggot shuttle pilot shoving faggotry.

>don't trust anyone, not even yourself

Yeah to be fair it actually already went noticeably to shit with 3.

Based Kai Leng filtering out the plebs.

>mom found the Fornax magazine

Attached: 1594123456291.png (645x773, 11.39K)

I met shepard today :3 so cool and awesome
hse kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything

Attached: femshep.jpg (983x983, 616.8K)

Which issue?

Why does every species here breath oxygen?

Special Edition: Hanar gangraping every species.

Attached: 1584914525943.png (493x599, 357.9K)

The only good batarian is a dead batarian