Skyrim is a good game

Skyrim is a good game

Attached: SR-place-Bleak_Falls_Barrow.jpg (1440x1080, 1.02M)

Yeah it is, a little overated though.

This

Eh I'd say its... average, a strong 6/10 because i still had some fun.

I agree, a 6/10. Cheers lad.

I like it

yes but ive burned out on it. wheres the next one Todd

It's great for immersion. Not so much on the gameplay.

I enjoyed Skyrim back in the day. These days I've been playing some ESO recently and I've actually been enjoying it. The new Skyrim area in Greymoor is exactly like how I remember it back in the day.

Attached: elder-scrolls-online-760x428.jpg (760x428, 61.03K)

>It's great for immersion
>objective markers
>ambient light levels at night higher than a modern city filled with light pollution
>pause menu healing
>fast travel
>cant walk three meters without NPCs dropping to one knee making eye contact and screaming how much they love PLAYER
>complete one two minute quest for them and they will crown you king of the universe and present you with their firstborn

I would argue the opposite, it's fun to get lost in gameplay-wise and just walk around and attack stuff but the story/characters feel kind of hollow for the most part

>what are mods?

I find it interesting how Nords used Thu'um to build these buildings which are super monumental and huge, and then fucking stopped using it and live in shit huts now.

Whiterun is a bustling metropolis

Attached: Whiterun_Skyrim_Skyview_1.png (1400x800, 2.23M)

Not talking about story and characters so much as the atmosphere, ambiance, and general immersion of walking around a mostly frozen, snowy land and into fire lit inns.

>I prefer superior gameplay, like that of the witcher 3, m'lad.

No . killyourself weebshit.

>objective markers
Turn. Off. The. HUD.

Attached: Jurgen_Windcaller.png (600x1080, 904.88K)

There there. Shhh. You're okay. You're gonna be okay.

That's fair. The Bannered Mare is cozy. Once you get rid of that lying faker Saadia, that is.

Attached: SR-interior-The_Bannered_Mare.jpg (1400x1050, 546.46K)

The setting is very VERY clearly the twilight of the age. Get it already.

>Have no idea where to go because the dialogue is written under the assumption that you're using the GPS
Great game, Todd

>WAAAH WHY ISNT THERE A THOUSAND DIFFERENT HOUSES PER CITY IN MY 2011 XBOX 360 GAME!!!!! WAAAAH WHY DOESNT IT TAKE ME 800 IRL HOURS TO TRAVEL ACROSS THE MAP WAAAAAAAAAAH
pic related is you

Attached: C1A07706-D658-4BEE-938D-441D9570644A.jpg (1653x1233, 221.4K)

>Sit down to listen to comfy bard tunes
>WHAT DO YOU WANT
>NO MORE QUESTIONS
My only regret is not being able to shank a bitch myself

Attached: 1593432732647.gif (480x250, 2.5M)

Turn. Off. The. HUD. And. Search.

Then it’s impossible to pick up and activate shit because the cursor is gone. Now what?

>what is clairvoyance

...with mods

Attached: 109238471029374.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Multiplayer breathes new life into these games. Skyrim Together is fun but you have to expect some quest bugs. Morrowind multiplayer is fucking flawless.

Attached: 1593583362686.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

The cursor is the middle of the screen. Are you a real retard? Sorry about your brain problems.

none of those hits should have registered. glad stuff like that isn't official

The Elder Blade 5: Bannerborn

No wonder you need objective markers.

I went back and played it in 2019 and was surprised by how UGLY the overworld is. they can hide the terrible draw distance and massive differences between cells in dungeons just fine, but outside the game looks like SHIT

Skyrim is the King of Games and only fools don't know it.

Attached: Talos_Shrine.jpg (1163x1600, 301K)

there there.