Gonna be without internet for about a month, stocked up on some quality single player vidya to enjoy...

Gonna be without internet for about a month, stocked up on some quality single player vidya to enjoy. Any other recommendations?

Attached: games to play.png (644x296, 19.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitgirl-repacks.site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Vegas. Mod it before though.

SimCity 4 with mods.

Trails in the Sky trilogy

Spelunky 2
Iconoclasts
Grim Fandango

Already played it
See above
Not a fan of jrpgs, too slow for me.
50 hours into spelunky 2 and I still haven't beat it... help. Will check out iconclasts and I've already played grim fandango

Get STALKER for kino atmospheric shooter. If you into RPG then i suggest Underrail and its expansion. Grab shit tons of roguelike since most of them are small in size and it fun to actualyl have some different gameplay once in a while.

CivCity Rome

Yakuza 0?

Get Tetris ASAP.

Dungeon Keeper is breddy fun, get KeeperFX with it though.

Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death

Obra Dinn will only last you between 4 to 10 hours. Most of these games are short, you should have at least one triple A RPG that will take a week or so to beat. How about:

Death Stranding, RDR2, Yakuza 0, Control, Disco Elysium, Horizon:Zero Dawn?

Maybe Slay the Spire/Monster Train if you have even the slightest interest in card games, they are good even for non-fans of the genre.

Attached: 1603381978921.jpg (640x591, 65.74K)

Get some Bannerlord to go with CK3

Also make sure you download some movies that you like, some days you just won't feel like playing anything.

Go on itch.io and grab mindustry. You can choose your own price including free and its damn good. Otherwise I would recommend the Batman Arkham Games as they are a pretty meaty single player series you could take on. Dont forget to grab emulators if you dont have any already.

hey bro where do you get your games from? I’m tired of buying shit and want to pirate a couple of game, can you recommend me a site?

Dwarf Fortress
Just make sure to download the entire wiki

Kingdom Come Deliverance
Far cry 4
Terraria

Thepiratebay or rarbg dot to.

Spoonfeeding you because I was a newfag once

sent :)
Bannerlord is not finished and I refuse to play it untill it is, fuck that lazy unfinished horribly balanced mess
Has the performance for Horizon been fixed yet? Or is everyone on Zig Forums trying to play games on their 750tis again
lol wtf is this, downloaded
While the first bit before you fight the first boss was hype af, the running around doing silly side quests to grind cash lost me
Played stalker to death
Games like this give me a headache with all the microscopic machines. I like infinifactory tho

thanks I appreciate it

Mainly low-end games, hope you enjoy the ones that you end up playing.
Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Noita
One Way Heroics
Clustertruck
killer7
Terraria
Baba Is You
Hollow Knight
Metal Wolf Chaos XD
Darkest Dungeon
Grow Home
Grow Up
DOOM wads
DOOM 64ex/Steam release
Quake mods (Arcane dimensions)
Lovely Planet
Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Tamashii
The Vagrant
Nice try FBI

fitgirl-repacks.site/

OP is proof that people who pirate games are poorfags. Nigger can't even pay his internet bill.

Tex Murphy series

Hollow Knight is amazing if you haven't played it already btw.

It will actually be better without internet so you can't look anything up

I pirated Fitgirl's Horizon repack and had no issues, laptop rtx 2070 though

Oh yeah fitgirl is good if you have slow internet or data caps, the tradeoff is it takes 1 to 5 hrs to unpack and install bc it is heavily compressed, but I just get it going before I sleep and it's worth it to me

thnx I appreciate it man

Get something thats easy to sunk hours into and are easily replayable like Mount & Blade Warband, Civilization V or Bethesda games

I recommend the game of life, find a partner to co-op

Which is why piracy doesn't affect sales, they wouldn't buy the games either way...

the long dark

All the deus ex games

Noita has hundreds of hours of comfy

DQ11! Sadly, can’t marry Veronica (best girl) but the game is still fantastic without