Any tips before I start playing?

Any tips before I start playing?

Attached: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (265x375, 21.75K)

Remember it's the greatest game ever.

get ready for unrestrained, unrelenting kino the likes of which you've never seen, white boy

Play on death march

Attached: letho_of_chicken_nugget.jpg (900x900, 394.36K)

It's long

You still have the option to play the games in chronological order of release.

Probably the wrong place to ask this since most of Zig Forums hate this game but i think you will have fun its a great game and epic experience

What weapon and armor should I look to acquire? Also, skills to upgrade?

Don't be afraid to use up oils and potions, once you craft them all you need to refill them is alcohol (which is literally everywhere) and they refill when you meditate. If some monster has a red skull (I think) next to it's name don't bother fighting it and comeback when you're higher level. If you use Nvidia's Ansel you can check out the titties of every NPC you come across.

Don't

just wing it mate. Unless you play on death march (which you shouldn't) - gear and upgrades don't really matter until the expansions maybe? You can literally skip 90% of the mechanics and just enjoy the game, you'll just adapt and start using them as you go

Attached: 1604397626139.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

There is a magic protective shield that you can cast on yourself, which is quite overpowered if you put talents points into it. As far as weapon and armor, you'll wear whatever you come around that's the best

With that being said, the actual combat is average at best, everything else is fantastic

>What weapon and armor should I look to acquire?
Witcher sets.
>Also, skills to upgrade?
Swords and alchemy.

Play on death march, try playing around with alchemy and signs because otherwise the combat's boring.

Use quen.

>Probably the wrong place to ask this since 2 shitposters of Zig Forums hate this game but i think you will have fun its a great game and epic experience

Fixed it for you

Whatever you like. Some builds are OP like fast sword fighting with quen but everything is playble.

the combat is shit. play a better game

Read the bestiary when you're tracking down a creature.

Attached: read-nigga-read.jpg (400x300, 95.48K)

When you beat the griffin and the barber is asking your Witcher 2 choices, what’re the best selections? I’ve heard let Letho live, just don’t know if any of the other choices are kino

Attached: 729FF3BE-7C45-4327-8629-B0422D630C8A.jpg (1125x2436, 1.21M)

install essential mods and don't overdo it with graphic gimmicks. reshade is all you need. turn XP scalling on after a while.

get quality of life mods
I only really installed 2
one to increase rare monster alchemy drops because I hate grinding and another to make it so quests always give full xp
keep monster scaling turned on too
that way just because you did some quests you dont make 95% of an area useless to you
+ you actually get to play around with different builds

It's better to leave as many people alive as possible, and to go with Iorveth if I remember correctly

Graj w oryginalnej wersji językowej

You’ll get bored by 10h or so

Don’t do sidequests like a completionist

Combat won’t get better

Play on the hardest difficulty and pick the "Gourmet" perk first

Only the Letho choice adds meaningful content that is more than just extra dialogue

The sidequests are literally the best part of the game. OP don't listen to this guy, that's my tip.

There is no shame in cheating in money or crafting materials due to how quickly you'll get burnt out from spending hours wandering around picking up junk just to make potions.

This

ignore triss and yen so in blood and wine you get to spend the rest of your life with the best girl

Attached: 1589144749049.jpg (1318x2048, 545.18K)