How many normal fags do you think are going to buy a PS5 or Series X and still use a 1080p 60Hz television?

How many normal fags do you think are going to buy a PS5 or Series X and still use a 1080p 60Hz television?

Attached: 1604842165277.png (480x480, 147.87K)

Oxymoron.
All c*nsolefags are normalfags.

duuuude what if everyone gamed on pc xD

I have a 3090 RTX PC and an Xbox Series X with a 1080p monitor and 1080p television.

The only game I care about on it is capped at 60 anyways. Not gonna go through the effort of hooking it up to my 144hz monitor for just 60

Do people even own TVs that are above 60hz, since Microsoft is bragging about that 120fps shit for MCC?

I'd be happy if normos actually had moved up to 60hz TVs.

Is OLED worth the extra money?

You can buy 120Hz tvs

What's wrong with that?
I have a 720p 60Hz TV

even i have a 4k 120hz tv,bought it 2 or 3 years ago on sale. never even owned anything that could play 4k games on it until i buy a next gen console

Tvs are super cheap. More OLED competion reduced then price. More VA panels half the cost of oled. IPS models getting thinner.

Sony is pushing down our throat of the 65" 900x tv for $900 as the go to tv for ps5. I bought one and it's amazing.

Normal fags wouldn't even have a ps5 or sex box. It's online orders so good luck finding one in store.

most people have at least a 4k tv

And you wont be ableist to play anything 4k at reasonable framerates before you buy a pc with 3080

Consolefags will never bully shinobers

Attached: shinobu pantsu.webm (700x428, 2.9M)

Who cares? I still game on PC on a 1080p 60Hz monitor. One of my friends tried to sell me on a 4K display when I visited him but I was unimpressed, the difference was there, but I really don't need anything above 1080p.

Isn't the main selling point of these consoles that they can push 1440p, 4k and high framerate? That is all wasted on a 1080p 60Hz.

>1080p
Nothing wrong with 1080p especially if you want a good framerate.
>60Hz
Lol@u if you think console games are going to utilize higher framerates than 60.

how do you identify actual 120Hz TVs when they've falsely advertised it for like a decade?

>what are better graphical settings and framerates
PS4/Xbox One run games at like medium-low @ 30 fps

that's not an oxymoron, it's redundant. not all normalfags are consolefags as they may only play games on a phone or not play them at all.

I'm not a normalfag but I'm planning on it because there's no way console hardware can realistically handle 2160p/120fps and anyone who expects that is retarded.
I'll take stable framerates over high resolution any day.

Anyone want to explain why the fuck PS5 doesn't support 1440p?

Cunsolefags?

because no one has 1440p TVs

>the fuck PS5 doesn't support 1440p?
Wait, it doesn't? I thought Demon's Souls ran at 1440p.

It does, and then it upscales it to 4k.
The console can't send a 1440p signal out.

You can plug consoles into monitors, you know?

4k is a meme. If you use any resolution above 1080p you already got scammed.

1440p is great you're just poor

nice projection there faggot. i'm saying this because i bought a 4k tv for my living room and it doesn't look any better. Don't waste your money on shit that doesn't make a difference.

It's almost like no one gives a fuck about 4K and are buying next gen consoles because they must to play "next game" at all.

How many rubes are buying these new consoles and actually thinking they're going to manage 60fps at 4K. lol