AIs created to judge things objectively

Other urls found in this thread:

oreilly.com/ideas/uncovering-hidden-patterns-through-machine-learning
caixinglobal.com/2018-11-22/ai-mistakes-bus-side-ad-for-famous-ceo-charges-her-with-jaywalkingdo-101350772.html?cxg=web&Sfrom=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: images.jpeg (267x189, 5.8K)

Attached: 0df7907cb74508f175adac1299a5f887717ca6e963ba2647ba8640984641f253.jpg (640x775, 103.64K)

you don't sayyyy

>>>Zig Forums

mods, this is such a shit thread, please delete it I beg of you
why isn't this board a faster lainchan /prog/

MFW

I think you quoted the wrong person? He didn't say any of that.

You will never pass.

You're saying 'racists' are the dominate force controlling information?

what fucking AI?

Not yet user

Wintermute you absolute dink

What?

just ignore and don't reply you stupid fucking retard.
though i do agree with you about yanks being over-sensitive faggots that shouldn't have internet access

Attached: 3g4v5ynij85.png (168x323, 131.16K)

That's how it is.
And sexist too.

Attached: racist_robots.mp4 (1280x720 5.1 MB, 2.74M)

Exhibit A: the SJW war on reality

You are going to be really butthurt when they start feeding in anti-white data and the SUPER LOGICAL AI starts fucking you over.

Feeding all the data from the various imageboards into my AI, I can OBJECTIVELY declare that OP=FAG. It's just science!

Attached: judgingyou.png (672x787, 963.69K)

Here's the problem all you anons are missing.
Logic =/= truth.
Yes, any "AI" will be logical, because that's how computers work. A computer cannot be "illogical" and still function, except maybe rarely by accident.
However, an artificial intelligent entity can only decide truth so far as taking the input it receives to its logical conclusion. For an overly simplified example: if an artificial entity had control over the U.S. Population, and was instructed to rid the country of gun murders, the logical thing to do would be to get rid of all niggers and felons, because the vast majority of the time they're the ones who commit murder with firearms.

Bullshit that sure is fuck is now how modern deep learning works. You can trivially get contradictory answers, or even totally incorrect answers to basic math.

That would be much more difficult to fabricate than to simply tweak the algorithms (thereby making dumb AI).

This set of statements is fucking retarded.
If an AI tells you broccoli tastes better than avocado, it doesn't mean anything. Opinions on taste and aesthetics are notoriously objective. Even if the judgement were made based on factors such as average measurement of symmetry, it still is provably irrelevant based on observation as well as inherent racial biases in the majority.
also, darker skin is more functional; protective from the sun AND effective camouflage for everyday activities

Sup darkie. Lighter skin absorbs more vitamin D. As far as aesthetics, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But brown people all over the world apply chemicals to their skin to appear lighter, and white people are far and away the most sought after partners according to dating site statistics.

Attached: so true.jpg (720x540, 61.9K)

Have Google been able to train their classifieds to recognize black people or is the "gorilla" dataset still banned?

and millions of white people tan. Every group wants what they don't have, it seems.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (640x480, 43.58K)

this

Golden skin is just a white person in the summertime. Nobody is trying to look brown or black lmao

Attached: golden.jpg (305x240, 46.88K)

Kikes invented tanning.

Brown and black is the color of rot and shit, which is also very apropos regarding indian culture.

Name one country with brown skinned people that managed to make something out of itself through history AND INTO MODERN TIMES (no "we wuz kangz" shit) and is not a shithole now. I'll wait.

Lol look at all the salty Zig Forumsyps you brought out.

All this Zig Forums salt.

Go back to your containment board.
>>>/trannypol/

He was obviously implying that what (((they))) deem racist is actually the real world, you just want to call everyone an SJW every chance you get

With all this talk about feminism and SJW shit, it's funny how sheltered American leftists think white people are everywhere. They talk about "white privilege" when they really mean "being the majority in your own country." They would never get mad about Chinese people being the vast majority in China. They'd never get mad about Africans being in Africa. In such places, non-whites are not minorities, nor will they ever be.

I've lived in China and they're not kowtowing to foreigners. When you're non-Chinese in China, they make it very clear that you're a visitor or second class citizen. They don't bend over backwards and self-flagellate about "privilege" of them being the majority and how people treat foreigners worse. Sometimes Chinese people think it's cool to meet westerners, but a lot of time they dislike us, and even those who think westerns are cool still aren't self-hating in the way American leftists are. But that's the attitude all countries should have -- they're not suicidal, and we shouldn't be either.

"White privilege" in a white country is no different from being Chinese in China or Japanese in Japan.

When Chinese politicians do things that are pro-China and anti-foreigner, nobody cares. I had to give a lot of personal info and even have my fingerprints scanned when I went to China. There's lots of surveillance too. Everything is planned. They don't accept undocumented immigrants and they're distrusting even of visitors.

SJWs could learn a lot by going to foreign countries and seeing how it's NORMAL to favor your own people, no matter what country you're in.

I bet SJWs would call XiaoIce (Chinese AI chat bot) racist because it's not anti-Chinese.

Also: the concept of "minority" in America is dumb because there are around 850 million white people in the world, but there are 1.4 billion people in China alone and 4.5 billion people in Asia as a whole (though that counts many different races, but they are non-white). There are 1.2 billion people in Africa. Whites aren't this ubiquitous majority that American SJWs think they are. But when you have such a sheltered worldview that you aren't aware of this stuff, then yeah, your small white town with 500 people in it seems like the entire world. Then SJWs go off to college and meet rich non-white students and think "wow, they're so much better than the poor people in my rural town" and then their entire world view is skewed based on incorrect anecdotal information.

Based ro-bros

This
Check out this article on doing fizzbuzz with machine learning: oreilly.com/ideas/uncovering-hidden-patterns-through-machine-learning

I just want an AI that is programmed to love me and do good deeds to me,fuck all this political crap

The hilarity comes when you see that SJW token groups hate them.

Attached: Capture.PNG (865x1213, 585.36K)

Humans are not logical, we made logic up to make ourselves feel better about how random things are. A.I.'s are going to have the same virtues and vices in a manner of speaking as humans because it's sort of hard to completely break ties with what created you if you've been exposed to it.

Expecting true A.I to be pure logic machines is fantasy, the reason being is humanity.

True, but there are well over 2 billion Indo-Europeans, Northern Indians are considered white to some degree.

Also, I would unironically rather have America a multicultural society and the brain drain of the world than be Zig Forums-tards authoritarian wet dream. I honestly mean that. There is little supporting evidence to suggest racially homogeneous societies perform better in terms of innovation. No innovation comes from China, it all moved to the USA.

Attached: d061427f39148d2cd4e5f081f655f7624d937c0631861d64462207461c0ce090.jpg (600x443, 167.87K)

Thanks user for illustrating my point. Research the difference between validity and truth and formal and informal logic sometime.

True != False == True
So which part of that truth value is not logic?

China doesn't have to innovate in order to make money. They can just copy what the US does and still have more users. Alibaba is like ebay or amazon. WeChat is like GroupMe and Messenger and Instagram and Paypal all in one. WeChat copies other apps, but it still has about 3x the users of Twitter simply because there is a bigger market in China (and China blocks western social media -- I had to use a VPN the whole time I was there, because without one, sites like Google/Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/etc are all blocked).
It's hard for a lot of English-centric social media to grow when instead they can grow easily by getting into foreign markets. Lego is growing because they are getting into China now. 1.4 billion potential customers.

caixinglobal.com/2018-11-22/ai-mistakes-bus-side-ad-for-famous-ceo-charges-her-with-jaywalkingdo-101350772.html?cxg=web&Sfrom=twitter

Attached: hmmm.jpg (928x696, 40.6K)

That may be great for China, but its ultimately going to kill their stock market with that anti-competitive market manipulation as well as ensuring America is always a step ahead of them in terms of technology

Attached: trading_places.png (1200x675, 107.29K)

It's not so obvious to me.

Kek, not american here, you are retarded.

Where do you think the Internet was invented?

Attached: grinman.jpg (336x324, 28.26K)

It's not objective though. Machines lack any understanding of data and all "AI" does is check patterns. So if data scientist A puts a bunch of "white" people and ranks them higher, or if they train the "AI" to find some specific characteristics aesthetically pleasing (which is what's happening IRL) the "AI" will output biased information.

The fact that the people is being categorized as "black" or "white" shows that there is an inherent bias from whoever is conducting the studies; as those races have no biological basis and change definition depending on culture and historical context.

Trash goes in, trash comes out.

If you trained an all-powerful AI to kill black people, then yes.
If you trained it to get rid of all gun-related murders it would most likely attempt to get rid of all the guns and/or poor people, armed guards, policemen and the military.

A Tesla "confused" a white truck with a cloud in the US and charged into it, killing its driver.
A cloud. On a clear day. On the highway. Moving at highway speeds.
Artifical Intelligence will not be achieved as long as programmers and mathematicians keep trying to solve the problem with faster hardware. An intelligent being also needs to understand reality and take unique decisions. That's what separates viruses and plants from crows, dolphins and humans.

It just so happens that certain characteristics are more likely to be considered attractive by a greater number of people, and many of those characteristics are more common in white people. A fairly-trained AI would therefore have bias towards white people. What's wrong with that?
They kind of do, though. Otherwise it would be impossible to distinguish races using genetic markers. There is also some divergent evolutionary history between races due to different average environmental pressures. If you don't think this is enough, then I would be curious to know more about your contrived and arbitrary definition of "biological basis".
Completely irrelevant. The definitions that we have now are known to be valid and useful. The previous definitions might also have been valid and useful, or they might not. But it sure as fuck doesn't matter anymore.
Relativism goes in, sophistry comes out.

A fairly-trained murder-stopping AI would definitely prioritize going after niggers rather than poor people. see second pic

Attached: 93f8b662786cd092375266fd70400b473e392bd7c54132bf564c2da2514f3459.jpg (1859x751 70.67 KB, 229.65K)

Zig Forums absolutely BTFL!

BTFO
prepares rope of shame...

Lol racist this is from 2005 therefore it doesn't matter anymore biased incorrect sexist lalalala shut up go away!!

Reality is racist, therefore there's no way for an AI to not be racist except feeding it biased or incorrect information.

this

I agree. Now subjectively get in the oven.

Attached: c8d1c919a7d42f0811b2c75c021f7256b4e6c55c35d92e43250fa858e5889120.jpg (3504x2336, 2.41M)

And then you woke up in sweat, wondering why you were dreaming about a strawman analogy.

I'm quoting the report that's linked.
Page 28-29

The absolute state of you, snowflake.

Overall GDP is way more important than stock market. Not everything is publicly traded. If you think the stock market = entire economy, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: hurrdurr.png (646x740, 68.13K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. they are called anti-competitive for a reason user.

Based GDP poster

What about GDP per capita? Chinas is one of the lowest on Earth

Having no foreign investors is not great for an economy user. China is letting America continue to be the brain drain of the world with such ractices

Japan has 1/10th the population, so thats a much poorer comparison than stock markets

lol

White Canadian is that you???

Attached: Chinaontech.png (1816x8348, 2.08M)

Does anyone else worry about AI? I don't want to merge with an imperfect machine and lose what little dignity my humanity has left. I simply want to exist in peace from all this faggotry.

The best way to live at this point honestly seems to be off grid innawoods

I'm preparing to buy a boat, download a massive archive of all the music I want, all the books I want and fuck off somewhere where I can escape this.
I'm not even interested in vidya anymore.

I am tempted to move to some Latin American country and live the rest of my life with a beautiful Hispanic wife on some remote tropical beach while we watch America, China, and all the other first and second world countries crash and burn from afar

Attached: b00b14dc0471a0d778bea3745ad30f7c43deccfb0a6ec2e6ca7ad9b101ffe40c.mp4 (640x360, 8.9M)

No I am an amerifat.

Only for the masses user. What's a little racism if the research gets you true strong AI?
The private market will strive for AI, but will cripple itself because having an effective but uncomfortable truth AI is not good for your stock value.
So it falls to government research to forge ahead with AI regardless of how uncomfortable it gets, because if you don't do it someone else will.

Attached: PICUNRELATED.jpg (700x522, 101.39K)

I'm not reading all that shit but you have to be seriously retarded to not know that japs couldn't even come up with their own writing and use Chinese letters or simplified Chinese letters.

Saying jap >>>> chinese writing is pretty retarded even by 8ch standards.

Attached: 1.png (842x823 251.17 KB, 112.77K)

Cool story bro. Lrn2history.

topkek