Is there somewhere some sort of comprehensive list of all the anti-competitive, anti-consumer...

Is there somewhere some sort of comprehensive list of all the anti-competitive, anti-consumer, and just straight up illegal or otherwise evil shit this company had done over the decades? And if not, could we make one?

Attached: bendover.jpeg (1200x800, 18.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
ecis.eu/documents/Finalversion_Consumerchoicepaper.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Microsoft
kmfms.com/whatsbad.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSAKEY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_documents
stallman.org/microsoft.html
archive.is/c4huU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

list
being too good for others to compete
being kind enough to give out windows 10 for free
tax evasion and triggering freetards famalama

Attached: 1456696604325.jpg (960x695, 65.33K)

I used to work for the most infamous of James Plamondon's students (the guy who created Microsofts's 'evil strategy' group), from the stories he used to tell the stuff that the DoJ actually got them for is small time compared to everything else they did.

The light bulb conspiracy is pretty well documented
Manufacturer made a agreement to fix price and quality

Then we have this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

Something more Zig Forums related:
Nvidas fake patent lawsuit against ATI where a corrupt judge banned ATI sales in hope of bleeding the company dry before it being resolved.

Summary of PDF related which is well-sourced:
PLUS, muh telemetry, and finally letting the pajeets run the show.

Floens is a hack,
Here the link to the pdf instead:
ecis.eu/documents/Finalversion_Consumerchoicepaper.pdf

Its up to the BO if you can post PDFs, other boards can but not Zig Forums.

That document is still missing a whole lot of stuff around DirectX, the true reason why it was created, and the shady shit they did with the likes of 3DFX, ATi, and Nvidia. Although that's still not really public knowledge.

What is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Microsoft

>>>/trannypol/

A bit dated, but a classic of the genre:
kmfms.com/whatsbad.html

Attached: main-logo.jpg (386x499, 68.12K)

Just search top 1000 most profitable companies.

For one they deliberately violated people's constitutional privacy rights collaborating with the NSA in warrantless surveillance over Skype since at least 2013.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSAKEY

Do you think it would've been a challenge for the CIA, FBI or NSA to train spies to infiltrate public corporations for the sole purpose of injecting malicious code or subverting companies with their influence?

They don't really need to train people to infiltrate public corporations, cocksuckers like AT&T and Comcast hand over user data willingly if they're paid for it.

I'm kind of surprised that MS isn't pulling Windows licensing rights from Acer, Dell, Samsung, etc. for manufacturing Chromebooks, is it just too risky for them or do they just not see them as a competitor to their marketshare?

Attached: Sandwiches.png (750x750, 958.31K)

M$ has been transferring it's focus away from Windows since the failure of Windows 8, so I don't find it surprising they haven't done anything against chromebooks. Also, a semblance of competition can be very helpful. See Intel vs AMD prior to AMD64.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_documents

Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about windows outside enterprise, they're putting all their resources into the (((cloud))) with azure

The problem, OP, is that such a list would be invariably subjective. Rather, you should educate yourself on M$, and in so doing come to your own conclusions, rather than parroting arguments of others.

check this stallman.org/microsoft.html

Yes. The list of Linux Foundation platinum members.

I made up my mind a long time ago that Microsoft was an evil company. The problem is I never really compiled all the things that convinced me so that I could persuade others. I got into an argument with someone the other day about why Microsoft is bad and all I could really say was that Windows 10 is built from the ground up to spy on the user and it's hard to turn off all the spyware features.

“Embrace, Extend, Extinguish”

Right, but rather than looking at some bloggers opinion, you ought to do your own research. You say you made up your mind, but you seem to know little proof. Perhaps you made an uniformed decision? When so many people hate something, it's hard to not get caught up in that user.
If you have such a strong opinion that Microsoft is evil (a serious indictment), should you also know reasons to believe this is true other than an ambiguous "muh botnet".

RUMOR: M$ to use someone else's botnet product in order to become the shitty Edge browser's replacement as Wangblows 10's default browser
archive.is/c4huU

Well for one their phony "open" standards with their Office file formats are deliberately anti-competitive against other office-type software. The feeling of entrapment with every Office suite with their shitty fucking ribbon interface since 2007 made me mad enough to finally switch permanently to LibreOffice several years back.

I like to approach Microsoft from the standpoint of trying to live a Microsoft-free life. What are all the obstacles they put in place to try and cage their users in? Every time I have to save a document in a not-actually-open-but-hidden-and-obfuscated modern Office format to send to someone else there is always something that ends up fucked up about it.