This is a complete unicode test page

This is a complete unicode test page
unicode-test.neocities.org/
If you can't render all the characters on this page, then your distro and/or browser has failed at fonts and should be disregarded.

Attached: unicode.png (1024x1024, 36.24K)

inb4 unicode is bloated

Unicode is bloated. It's also _wrong_. A font should be a set of 2-color glyphs. Adding thinsg like "large red circle" into the definition is outside the scope of what a font should be.

I'm so sorry that non-English people are not allowed to use computers and type documents. In case you didn't realize it, I was being sarcastic about this.

honestly most languages are bloat. all of what you need for english works pretty well with in 8 bits. also doesnt need to be dynamically typed in. chinese is the definition of bloat.

Attached: the_history_of_unicode.png (624x239, 36.14K)

Never know when you need to dig into some cuneiform

I can assure you that the storage code of unicode fonts are completely insignificant compared to any video game you have installed on your computer.

Maybe they can invent their own computers

Attached: fonts-size.png (359x52, 5.67K)

Doesn't matter, I don't want it and that's all that matters.

Computers are bloat.
Binary stream everything, only read 101101001001010101010100000101010010101010101

(checked)

Attached: 2018-12-04-010143_198x30_scrot.png (198x30, 2.23K)

You don't have to support it completely, if you don't want it. Everything that involves localization is a fucking mess, Unicode solves at least one problem.
The only thing that really rustles my jimmies is that emojis now replace certain black-and-white glyphs. That and the fact that there's no universal non-bitmap font that doesn't look like shit.

(checked)
What do you need so many fonts for? Are you from cuckchannel's /gd/?

Get out faggot and kill your mother for spawning something like you

t. retard

Unicode was a good idea, but when the people behind it were done they noticed they were out of work, so they started adding all sorts of other 💩 too it, like levitating businessman.

At least cuneiform is an actual script and can be used to digitally store ancient documents. What purpose does 🌷 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌻 🌼 serve? You either have one generic monochromatic "flower" glyph or you have every flower in existence. But this arbitrary set of six flowers is completely useless.

I've got a relatively new ryzen processor, and this lags the fuck out of my computer. 620KB of text shouldn't do that, why is unicode so garbage?

You're 100% right with that. However, it has less to do with Unicode and more with retards who implement emoji-font support into operating systems.

It is.

It's because of all the color shit and the wall of chink symbols.
And maybe because HTML get's slower rendering inline stuff the farther you go down because it need the width of all characters above.

no u

And the fact that they change emojis symbols without warning makes it even more fucking useless.

meh, slow input but faster reading