### EXCLUSIVE: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre = Approved by Stallman ###

Free Software Foundation Endorses Arch-based Hyperbola GNU/Linux

Welcome to MasterRace!

Systemd Free
Firefox Quantum Free (Iceweasel-UXP)
Stable (Debian based kernel releases without blobs)
Pacman as package manager
And The Best: No Ultra-Leftist-Wingers-SJW on Packagers/Developers TEAM

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=FSF-Endorsement-Hyperbola

Attached: 08340128309128.png (640x480, 12.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperbola.info/,
archive.is/7Vlyj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is it compared to Parabola?

Attached: Gnu06-mascot-logo parabola-logo_050ppi.png (583x466, 13K)

Different spelling in the name.

Reading from hyperbola.info/, looks like it's not rolling release. Might give it a try, never seen an arch derivative do this.

Linux-libre kernel; more lightweight

I'm at a crossroads, trying to move away from to noob distros. Do I choose this Alpine, Slackware, or Gentoo?

Anyone else use Artix? I seem to like it. Is it worth switching to Hyperbalogna?

>Approved by Stallman ###
Pick one

Going to try this on my desktop tomorrow.

I didn't realize that Stallman became a packager or developer of Hyperbola. wow.

So does Parabola.

Seriously, what is the difference between this and Parabola? They are both FSF-approved operating systems derived from Arch Linux. Why would I choose one over the other?

on systemd
another good thing: Hyperbola doesn't support AUR in any way

but

This actually seems like just the fix. I'll still prefer GuixSD as the choice of linux-libre, otherwise gentoo.

Has Stallman commentated on the SJW infection injecting itself across open sores?

that whole part about free speech is bullshit but you really shouldn't be shitting where you work anyway

Attached: woah.jpg (1920x1080, 281.98K)

Stallman is a SJW, he's defended this sort of thing before. The only thing he doesn't agree with it censoring people who have shit opinions, but booting them from voluntary non-public organizations is considered fine.

I'm currently on Artix LXQt. It's pretty good. I'm either going to install Artix base or try Hyperbola since LXQt is kind of heavy on my netbook.

How is it?

Linux newbie here, that's an arch linux thing right? Why do you consider it bad?

Attached: 0b6bf91382dca4d6452d2ae78663dddf921242801d75d64a82800833a2e5f3a7.jpg (600x449, 45.47K)

Also, fuck this reddit arch masterace bs and install Haiku, the white man's OS

I am currently on Artix. Would Hyperbola have something to resolve the dependencies packages have on Systemd? I do not even know if Parabola does that.

The problem isn't AUR; it is people blindly installing shit from there without reading what the PKGBUILD/install script does. AUR packages have been found to contain malware e.g.
Malware Found in Arch Linux AUR Package Repository - archive.is/7Vlyj

Good to know, thanks.

install gentoo

I honestly can't understand why Reddit likes Arch so much.

reddit can't install gentoo

HELL YEAH!!
BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SOME TIME NOW
I... I think I've finally found peace in my life, BUTT

Ok so no system dicks? This appears to be a good thing.