ESR feels Rescind(ers) have good factual case, but need help with public relations

ESR has opined that those who have been making the argument that copyright-holding linux-kernel-programmers have the right to rescind their licenses regarding linux-kernel code they own; have a good factual case, but need help with public relations. The lengthy explanations come off as "obsessive" to the public, but how to explain the foundations of the law and how such relates to the fact-pattern succinctly?

Then my thoughts are

(1) It didn\u2019t belong in this post threat.

(2) I think you have a decent factual case. Now, if you could just stop sounding enough like an obsessed crank to be easily written off, you might get somewhere with it.

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8229#comment-2155595

The "Rescind" discussion has arisen after the implementation of a Code of Conduct, which threatens to penalize gratis programmers for utterances they make anywhere, if deemed offensive. Effectively treating contributors as utterly replaceable employees++. The crux of the matter being that many contributors never signed over ownership of their code, and did not ever receive nor seek any form of payment for their licensing of their code under the GPL version 2 terms; making the license grant a gratuitous license: which under US licensing law are revocable not being supported by an interest, according to the "Recind"(ers).

++ (See statements by Matthew Garret and Bruce Perens to such effect)

Most large projects require contributors to sign over ownership of the copyrights to the project. The FSF has always followed this policy, to avoid contributor rescission, the "Rescind"(ers) contend.

The "lol no" contingent argues that: Indeed contributors are utterly replaceable, and the "Rescind"(ers) are simply wrong because opensource simply wouldn't work if that were the case. They argue that all software licenses are non-revocable because the paralegal "PJ" said so on grok-law. The "lol no" contingent (including the SFConservancy) also claims that a promise exists within the GPLv2** that the grantor will never revoke the license and thus argue that promissory estoppel applies.The "lol no" contingent also says that anyone who tried to rescind would be blackballed from the industry.

**The "Rescind"(ers) note that the cited clause simply declares that should an upstream-licensee have his license automatically revoked due to a violation of the license by the upstream-licensee, the down-stream licensee' license is not in-turn automatically revoked. "Recind"(ers) maintain that this clearly is not a promise by the grantor of irrevocably, amongst other things. The "Recind"(ers) also note that promissory estoppel was created to secure grants to charities and for situations where a person who was promised a transfer of land then invested to improve the land based on that specific promise of transfer. The "Recind"(ers) contend that even in a theoretical case of explicit no-revocation-clause, because the promise is not supported by any consideration, and there is no meeting-of-the-minds, the grantor cannot be held to that supposed promise. The most that could happen, the "Recind"(ers) contend, if there was an unsupported promise not to revoke, is that the licensee may be allowed to continue to use whatever specific version of the Project that contains the rescinded code, that he is currently using, but would not be able to add the code to future version of the Project. The "Recind"(ers), however, contend that there simply is no such promise within the GPLv2 so the issue is moot.

The "Recind"(ers) note that the GPLv3 contains an explicit no-revocation-by-grantor clause, and contend that this was added to adapt to the way the GPLv2 was being used in the wild; and stands as an implicit acknowledgement by the drafters regarding the inadequacies of the GPLv2 when used without a contributor assignment agreement .

(Note: The linux kernel code is licensed under the GPLv2, and does not contain the familiar "and any later version" clause)

Other urls found in this thread:

veoh.com/watch/v141917696RbH96XaD
openload.co/f/mT_AH3xmIUM/TruthAboutLinuxandGPLv2__.mp4
openload.co/f/sYuja22Ay8Q/TruthAboutLinuxandGPLv2__.webm
invidio.us/watch?v=8x_DdsJdkGw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186624079/#186638863
lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/09/killswitch-linux-code-of-conduct.html
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18060201
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9idpyr/linux_developers_threaten_to_pull_kill_switch/
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67764905/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3690012/posts
hardocp.com/news/2018/09/23/linux_developers_threaten_to_pull_kill_switch
hardforum.com/threads/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch.1968399/
techpowerup.com/forums/threads/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch.247836/
meterpreter.org/the-new-linux-code-of-conduct-raises-controversy-and-contributors-threaten-to-revoke-code/
itnews.com.au/news/linux-devs-threaten-to-pull-contributions-513008
fark.com/comments/10174319/Linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch-on-code-of-conduct-controversies-First-let-me-confirm-that-this-threat-has-teeth-In-other-news-Linux-basically-controls-internet
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9i2q8d/richard_stallman_the_developers_of_linux_or_any/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186809786/#186821638
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186778992/#186779157
forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2018/09/25/linux_kernal_419rc5_no_drama/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/9imthh/discussion_how_are_developers_able_to_pull_their/
warosu.org/g/thread/67764738/
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=18/09/26/127239&threshold=-1&highlightthresh=-1&commentsort=0&mode=threadtos&page=1&noupdate=1#commentwrap
youtube.com/watch?v=v5VvJiNUCIA&feature=youtu.be
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67707662/epic-linux-moments
devrant.com/rants/1791348/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-the-kill-switch-talking-about-giving-people-th
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186773464/#186777046
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9hi66n/re_a_plea_to_unfuck_our_codes_of_conduct/
voat.co/v/technology/2732952
d__lyst_rm_r.name/after-sjws-take-over-linux-top-devs-are-considering-burning-it-to-the-ground/
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67736529/linux-devs-threaten-to-destroy-linux-after-linus
techpowerup.com/247870/linux-community-hit-by-the-blight-of-social-justice-warfare-a-great-purge-is-coming
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187651128/#187655063
spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg2907535.html
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Shrinking_the_Commons:_Termination_of_Copyright_Licenses_and_Transfers_for_the_Benefit_of_the_Public
lobste.rs/s/crh5vj/linux_developers_threaten_pull_kill
kiwifarms6v775u6.onion/threads/open-source-software-community.38130/page-28
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187078170/linux-is-under-attack
kiwifarms.net/threads/open-source-software-community.38130/page-35
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9im95g/the_sjws_thought_gamers_were_bad_they_have_no/
motls.blogspot.com/2018/09/anti-sjw-developers-threaten-to-kill.html
endchan.xyz/b/res/18892.html#18911
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18105046
neogaf.com/threads/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-“kill-switch”.1466174/
youtube.com/watch?v=c6G8yWTLKxU
internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?s=c2bbcdb3dd85099af94c0e1d88248dcd&p=12447173
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/9khuel/whats_going_on_with_this_talk_of_sjws_wrecking/
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
thoughtcrimeradio.net/2018/09/color-revolution-comes-to-linux-project/
warosu.org/g/thread/S67873712#p67874042
metafilter.com/176547/Linux-Kernel-adopts-code-of-conduct
tuxdigital.com/2018/10/episode-39-this-week-in-linux/
dis.tinychan.org/read/prog/1537131146
forums.anandtech.com/threads/sjw-trouble-at-linux.2554778/
borepatch.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-cold-civil-war-comes-to-linux.html
lwn.net/Articles/766699/#Comments
animeright.news/tokumei/open-source-leader-linus-torvalds-surrenders-linux-to-social-terrorists/
warosu.org/g/thread/S67897973
v.8ch.net/tech/res/973641.html
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2018/10/02/the-nerds-geeks-brought-it-on-themselves/comment-page-1/#comment-6204
community.spiceworks.com/topic/2166287-what-do-linux-users-think-of-this-is-linux-in-jeapordy
itprotoday.com/linux/when-linux-founder-linus-torvalds-leaves-pandemonium-breaks-loose
forum.facepunch.com/sh/btqzc/Linux-Contributors-Threaten-to-pull-kill-switch-on-linux-due-to-CoC-Controversy/1/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189255794/#189256427
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/tech/res/987076.html
slashdot.org/submission/9076900/author-rescinds-gpl-licensed-code-from-geek-feminists
warosu.org/g/thread/S69460068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thoughts?

I hope they do it. I just want to see shit burn and chaos ensue.

Got to get the word out.

Can you help?

Most of the kernel programmers are under the impression that they don't have rights because their peers have told them such.

I have tried to explain to them otherwise, but it's basically explaining Property 101, and Copyright 101. Basically almost writing a brief on the subject every time as applicable to linux.

So, a video recording has also been made in American Vernacular for those who don't like to read "lawyer bullshit":

veoh.com/watch/v141917696RbH96XaD
openload.co/f/mT_AH3xmIUM/TruthAboutLinuxandGPLv2__.mp4

I can't do this alone and be successful however. I /have/ been doing it alone, and people then wrote 30 articles on the subject in Sep - October.

Please help.

Zig Forums has more users, have you tried getting them on board? Most there will know what a CoC is, but a few pictures of the tranny will reel in the rest. If ESR is pushing this though, he probably reaches all the kernel devs already.

Tried it on regular 4chan pol, gets ignored.
I need more people to help.

I can give the arguments but I can't do all the leg work.
I've tried. Just gets ignored.

People think the issue is settled.

Tried to make a thread (with no image) on Zig Forums:

ESR is a complete retard. I his entire life he hasn't done a single thing of worth. Prove me wrong
Also watch my video where I explain that the GPLv2 is rescindable.

openload.co/f/sYuja22Ay8Q/TruthAboutLinuxandGPLv2__.webm

Attached: esr.jpg (890x310, 139.35K)

What about using: invidio.us/watch?v=8x_DdsJdkGw as embed link?

Heh, I saw this same post on SoylentNews earlier. I didn't reply there, but it seems like a possible legal shitshow. You would need someone that actually has a significant amount of code to try it. It seems odd or even "wrong" to me that you could pull a currently valid user's use-rights away, but nothing about the so-called "Intellectual Property" scam really makes a lot of sense if you break it down to base principles. God speed, though. As much as I prefer Free Software, battles have to be fought on every front.

I suppose gpsd; it's used in every IFV in the US army as well as other stuff.

There's already a thread to contain your autism, faggot

I can't help but feel like this whole CoC thing is a trap by MS, and other corps in the LF. If nothing is done then they can use the CoC to oust whoever steps on their toes, Linux becomes either a puppet or a shit show and they win, plus a precedent is set that GPL code can be rescinded. If contributors rescind their code, Linux becomes a shit show and they win. The only way this ends up working out for Linux is if the CoC is never actually enforced (unlikely), or if Linux gets forked and the non-CoCed fork manages to a attract the vast majority of contributors (even more unlikely). The last option, the CoC gets removed due to the threat of Rescinders and demonstrates that these sorts of threats will work. The world of software development is filled to the brim with lefties and pushovers who are easily pressured by SJW's. If code can in fact be rescinded (or if such threats are taken seriously) then the anti-CoC crowd aren't the only ones who can hold major projects hostage. At best, nothing happens. More likely, Linux ends up gradually devolving into sloppy backdoored mess. At worst, we give the SJW's and establishment a new weapon against open source projects.

This all might be moot since most contributions are from major corporations anyway, Linux might already be fucked in subtler ways. Avoiding the botnet is getting too difficult. Maybe I'll say fuck it, stick with linux, maybe even systemD and just use an openBSD as a stupidly strict firewall/router built on old hardware. Botnet is harmless if it can't phone home and isn't involved with encryption right?

Attached: 1392604353098.jpg (393x296, 22.17K)

I'd like to think so, my router and laptop refuse all incoming and outgoing connections except the connection from my laptop to my router's SSH which I can use to set-up a TCP-only SOCKS5 proxy to connect to the internet.

Nobody's doing shit or they would have done so already. The time to act was a few months ago when the CoC was instated and when Linux was pushed out.

Nobody cares enough to bother now. Want to do something? Stop using Linux and start using OpenBSD. Port some software if it isn't there already. 9front is another system which people are using these days.

The majority of kernel commits in the last 20 years have come from corporations. How much non-corporate code is even in the kernel? Almost none I would wager. When you're committing as part of your job at RedHat or IBM or whatever you don't retain the rights to your code, your employer does.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT HAPPEN BUT IT IS EXTREMELY DOUBTFUL

If you want this, you have to fight for it.

I sent a few messages to the LKML over the period of a few weeks. One of those messages came at the right time and in the right thread.

The result was this:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186624079/#186638863
lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/09/killswitch-linux-code-of-conduct.html
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18060201
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9idpyr/linux_developers_threaten_to_pull_kill_switch/
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67764905/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3690012/posts
hardocp.com/news/2018/09/23/linux_developers_threaten_to_pull_kill_switch
hardforum.com/threads/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch.1968399/
techpowerup.com/forums/threads/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch.247836/
meterpreter.org/the-new-linux-code-of-conduct-raises-controversy-and-contributors-threaten-to-revoke-code/
itnews.com.au/news/linux-devs-threaten-to-pull-contributions-513008
fark.com/comments/10174319/Linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-kill-switch-on-code-of-conduct-controversies-First-let-me-confirm-that-this-threat-has-teeth-In-other-news-Linux-basically-controls-internet
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9i2q8d/richard_stallman_the_developers_of_linux_or_any/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186809786/#186821638
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186778992/#186779157
forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2018/09/25/linux_kernal_419rc5_no_drama/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/9imthh/discussion_how_are_developers_able_to_pull_their/
warosu.org/g/thread/67764738/
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=18/09/26/127239&threshold=-1&highlightthresh=-1&commentsort=0&mode=threadtos&page=1&noupdate=1#commentwrap
youtube.com/watch?v=v5VvJiNUCIA&feature=youtu.be
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67707662/epic-linux-moments
devrant.com/rants/1791348/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-the-kill-switch-talking-about-giving-people-th
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186773464/#186777046
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/9hi66n/re_a_plea_to_unfuck_our_codes_of_conduct/
voat.co/v/technology/2732952
d__lyst_rm_r.name/after-sjws-take-over-linux-top-devs-are-considering-burning-it-to-the-ground/
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/67736529/linux-devs-threaten-to-destroy-linux-after-linus
techpowerup.com/247870/linux-community-hit-by-the-blight-of-social-justice-warfare-a-great-purge-is-coming
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187651128/#187655063
spinics.net/lists/kernel/msg2907535.html
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Shrinking_the_Commons:_Termination_of_Copyright_Licenses_and_Transfers_for_the_Benefit_of_the_Public
lobste.rs/s/crh5vj/linux_developers_threaten_pull_kill
kiwifarms6v775u6.onion/threads/open-source-software-community.38130/page-28
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/187078170/linux-is-under-attack
kiwifarms.net/threads/open-source-software-community.38130/page-35

(continued)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9im95g/the_sjws_thought_gamers_were_bad_they_have_no/
motls.blogspot.com/2018/09/anti-sjw-developers-threaten-to-kill.html
endchan.xyz/b/res/18892.html#18911
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18105046
neogaf.com/threads/linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-“kill-switch”.1466174/
youtube.com/watch?v=c6G8yWTLKxU
internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?s=c2bbcdb3dd85099af94c0e1d88248dcd&p=12447173
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/9khuel/whats_going_on_with_this_talk_of_sjws_wrecking/
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
thoughtcrimeradio.net/2018/09/color-revolution-comes-to-linux-project/
warosu.org/g/thread/S67873712#p67874042
metafilter.com/176547/Linux-Kernel-adopts-code-of-conduct
tuxdigital.com/2018/10/episode-39-this-week-in-linux/
dis.tinychan.org/read/prog/1537131146
forums.anandtech.com/threads/sjw-trouble-at-linux.2554778/
borepatch.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-cold-civil-war-comes-to-linux.html
lwn.net/Articles/766699/#Comments
animeright.news/tokumei/open-source-leader-linus-torvalds-surrenders-linux-to-social-terrorists/
warosu.org/g/thread/S67897973
v.8ch.net/tech/res/973641.html
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2018/10/02/the-nerds-geeks-brought-it-on-themselves/comment-page-1/#comment-6204
community.spiceworks.com/topic/2166287-what-do-linux-users-think-of-this-is-linux-in-jeapordy
itprotoday.com/linux/when-linux-founder-linus-torvalds-leaves-pandemonium-breaks-loose
forum.facepunch.com/sh/btqzc/Linux-Contributors-Threaten-to-pull-kill-switch-on-linux-due-to-CoC-Controversy/1/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189255794/#189256427
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/tech/res/987076.html

The things is, when a programmers friend then, afterwards, says "na that bullshit because then opensource couldn't work!"
(the foundation cannot be cracked because if the foundation was cracked the building may fall, and the building cannot fall)
(No logical error here!)

The programmer believes his fellow programmer rather than me, the lawyer.

When RMS says "you can't rescind", the programmer believes RMS, the non-laywer who has a vested interest in discouraging people from rescinding, rather than me the lawyer.

When Eben Moglen, drafter of the GPLv3, says "I don't think that's right, I will write a paper about it", and then he is silent for 2 months and counting,
the programmer sees Eben's initial response and takes the issue as settled, he doesn't want to hear about the 2 month + of silence.

See, the programmers they base what is "right" and "wrong" about the law on their feelings and "gut".
I try to explain to them the foundation of the law that is applicable and how it operates regarding this fact-pattern;
they do NOT want to hear it. It conflicts with their "gut" and "common sense" and what other vested interests are telling them.

I cannot shove 10 years of being involved in the field into their heads.
I cannot even shove property 101 and copyright 101 into their head.

They just do NOT believe me.
When I talk to other lawyers, it's fine.
To programmers: NOPE TROLL, LIAR, NOT A LAWYER!

"It cannot be because these facts would threaten the foundation we have built everything on"
That is their logic: the "foundation" rests on the "building" according to them.

So I simply cannot do it alone.
I need other people to post to the lists, to post to the chans, to keep the fire burning.
I can't be sitting there for 100 turns doing capatchatas and then being told I can't post because I'm on a proxy.

I need you to do these things. I need help: other volunteers, to keep the dicussion going, to keep the flame alive, to keep the pressure on.
That is what is necessary.

And to get it through the programmers thick skulls that they do have a case, they do have options, they own Capital: they are not just Labor.
Can't do it alone.

Most of these are drivers. Not the "main" kernel code.

You would lose your wager

Most of the "glue" code, and the real workings of the kernel are from those old (and current: 20 pct of code is from gratis contributors even now) non-corporate contributions.

Additionally they cannot "just" re-implement the code if license to it is rescinded: as that may very-well violate the copyright (since it's clearly inspired from the old code and really just a re-implementation), more litigation ensues to determine this.

So what? I have _always_ addressed this. I have always been talking about the thousands and thousands of gratis contributors, and not the corporate wage-slave code.

Second, as a flat statement: you again do not know of what you speak.
The issue there is "work for hire". Does your code constitute a work-for-hire for your employer. If you have signed an agreement assigning them the copyright for a payment or other consideration: yes. Absent that: If you are an independent contractor: probably not. Absent a transfer or a written agreement regarding ownership of the code, you may STILL own your copyrights as they may not be works-for-hire as defined by the copyright statute. There have been papers written on this.

Stop being defeatist. The old non-corporate code is the life-blood of the kernel. A company adding drivers (the vast majority of the corp code), or a file system here and there does not "override" the value of the other code.

You have to understand this. It is not a "common sence" area of study. Dumb-ass peasants who are moving shit from a barn to a field have no seat at the "argue the law" table. Their skills are not relevant, their life experiences do not inform them on how the law works.

No is wasn't you FUCKING moron. Do you know how long it takes to prepare a case? Do you? You are a FUCKING retard.

People: This is a demoralization campagin, as if you don't file a lawsuit immediatly "the time has passed"

RETARDED STUPID WHITE ""MMAAALLLLEEE"" programmers accept this. Just as they accept women ruling over them, just as they accept sleeping on the couch, just as they accept not having cute young girls.

They are FAGGOTS. White men are _FAGGOTS_. 2 months is NNNOOOTTHHIIINNNGGGG. Most cases go on for 10 years. TEN years. And that's just piddling "lets fight over 10k non-payed wages" bullshit.

So you just accept these pieces of shit saying:
1) You have no rights.
2) The time has passed.

Oh so after 2 months you suddenly don't own your code anymore? Is that the argument?

But you will listen to these faggots.
You believe them.

You believe the bullshit they spew to stop you from seeking out a lawyer, seeking out other aggreved parties, banding together, recinding as a bloc (as is your RIGHT: you can do it ANY time, not just "oh when the time is right).

You fucking people just don't know the law, you think your "common sense" is the law. you will NOT listen to people who are studied in the subject, instead you listen to demoralizers who simply do not want you to begin the legal action.

Fucking faggot pieces of shit. "Yes maam, I'll sleep on the couch".

The time did not pass. The time has not yet come. It takes FAR more than 2 months to set up an action such as this. Fucking white scum.

MikeeUSA is all talk and no action. Why don't you go ahead and rescind the license of your Linux contributions?

Triggered you so hard you had to respond twice, LOL.

MikeeUSA has Multiple Personality Disorder. He is probably also schizophrenic.

bump for ESR

slashdot.org/submission/9076900/author-rescinds-gpl-licensed-code-from-geek-feminists

What does ESR really feel?

An unearned sense of superiority.

Thoughts on ESR?

How do you /really/ feel about ESR (gib details)

recoil

Attached: sob13.gif (320x200, 13.35K)

--Lawrence Rosen

--Lawrence Rosen

--Lawrence Rosen

Lawrence Rosen - Open Source Licensing - Sofware Freedom and Intellectual property Law

--Lawrence Rosen

They're arguing like women

I honestly don't get the hate-mob he gets. That said, I think he's wrong on the GPLv2 being rescind-able. Otherwise, every GPL'd project would be _fucked_ big-time, not just Linux.

People do not destroy a thing they love and are building. That is why the GPL'd projects have not been fucked yet.

Also litigation costs money.

Now the men, sorry, the MAAALLLESSS, that built the thing are being tossed aside.

There is now reason to act.

Neither RMS nor LBT have done anything of value in decades either.

So be it
Let everything burn

They don't like him because he's obviously a redneck, being pro-guns and not afraid to say what's on his mind. That's a big no-no in today's mandatory self-hatred environment for white men. And I don't know wtf he did for Linux kernel, but he did port some text games, so that's cool. I fucking love old school text games and hate all the bullshit modern crap.

Attached: vms-empire.png (800x480, 4.29K)

Nah, worrying about your potential income and employment in the future is a masculine thing. It's not about what some random faggot thinks, the problem is what the faggot CEO that you're gonna to try to convince to give you money will think.

real human bean

he supported iraq invasion, so he's a zionist daemon
Jim Watson should take ESR to the pig shed

Spoken like a true wagecuck lmao

You know what a wage-cuck is known as to the law?
A servant.
And the employer?
A master.

Real masculine, submitting even your mind to another.

Would you rather the programmers suffer though years of schooling on the subject instead?

The text games will be around long after linux is gone or subsumed; because they're actual art and bring joy. What does system programming bring but grief? (Just a necessary evil)... and yet everyone would rather reinvent the wheel 200 times in systems programming then make some games that will be still be played into posterity.

What does ESR code today?

Irrelevant shit in Go. Protip: ESR is a LARPer

What do you code?

I'm a LARPer. Just like all of Zig Forums.

But I code C, QuakeC, Perl, PHP, and Law.
Am I misplaced here?

You fit right in.

ESR is a glownigger. Rescinders should just rescind. No need to even have PR enter into it.

>>>/trannypol/ asshurt for glowing in the dark.

So he is a turbokike after all? After Stallman being a birdcuck glowkike?

Are you arguing that rescinders need to carefully consider PR before they yank their projects? And you're calling ME a kike?

They should pull their code and let the Jews kvetch.

How to make the dream reality.
Fun Fact: MANY would-be recinders think they Donated their code when they only License (lent) it! They think they have no recourse.

How do we reach these?

Bump

Archived 4chan discussion: warosu.org/g/thread/S69460068

I am suggesting that ESR is like Molymeme

In what way?

What are Eric's thoughts on the CoCduct?

Any news from the 'vine