Thoughts on how to best arrange these 3 monitors, 32"-38"?

Amusingly, when I was piss broke I fit in perfectly here, then when through a series of essentially accidents where I ended up buying a bunch of bitcoin and then following Joe Kennedy Sr.'s rule "when the shoe shine bot begins giving you stock tips, it's tie to bail. Though in my case it was the hacks at the UK Daily Mail writing about Bitcoin daily that convinced me, and I ended up clearing a decent profit).

Anyway, my ASUS 33" went to shit, fucking thing arrvived broke and so I elected never to buy a monitor from the cocksuckers again. Now, I have one one Gsync (though there is a rumor that within next ~6 months, they are going to make a bunch more essentially "GSYNC" since the ones they put out update for on 15 Jan were all in alaphabetical order beginning w. "a" and "b."
Anyway, had a rampage VI motherboard for 6 weeks and for that time, it was fucking amazing. Not sure what it does that tohers motherboards don't, but just seemed to selvate everything. Them one night, without earning the fucker just began smoking. Sent it back, they gave SHEKELS BACK AND I got "fatality gear, Arock X299 Professional Gaming i9 XE." Still with my 64 GIGS of RAM and 7940 X. The ASUS Rampage VI was genuine fucking amazing, but this newer one may as well but an $80 fucking board from ali baba and would not be able to tell difference.

Anyway, gonna post some pics of the small "lab" have set up in the shit room over my garage where I can teach myself to make different types of wire, use the Rift and Vive, experiment with different shit, the flying yoke, wheel, etc.. Recall, fucking bitcoin was the biggest bubble since the fuckiig tulip in holland, and it you got out right before it fucking popped, when the dumb boomer shekels began flowing in, you did VERY fucking well. Consider me a robin hood who fucked ove rthe boomers.
Also, if you want to give me me shit bc I was a fucking dickhead and DID NOT buy 4 monitors of the same exact grand

Attached: nig_image74.jpg (403x512, 107.12K)

Bot, or my Zig Forums blogpost.
Just weld all screen together fam, that way you only have 1 screen.

9this is biggest fucking mistake I made. for ~$3k or so, could have had 4 good monitors..

Attached: IMG_3549.JPG (1632x1224, 434.11K)

Another fucking mistake, 2nd biggest one, so I can't SLI

Attached: IMG_3560 2.JPG (1632x1224, 641.43K)

I did manaage t order and arrange every varation of fuckig screw used in a build, so have been able to do builds for cousin (ffor free so lonf as he bought materials) and made a few shekels from doing for different people I know. Electric scredrvier I learned is a good inverment if you are working fast.

(and yeah, the area is a fucking shithole, but so be it, married and in my late 20s and wif never comes back here so fuck it, keep it dirty)

Attached: IMG_3551.JPG (1632x1224, 623.61K)

This is the cheap monitor trying to put on an arm to hang over everything else so can watch the ffucking markets while playing muh games.

Attached: IMG_3563.JPG (1632x1224, 563.03K)

This is the wheel (should have got a better one) and a flying yoke (likewise) along wit the rift. IF anyone has any advice re: how they think it would work best for driving through europe and flying with 3 monitors that are from 32" from 38", let me know.
Fucking,,,they're selling one that's ike 52 inches now, now GSYNC but over 52"inches, completey straight. Might get that and use for dring and for th e winshield of plane, thought will need another desk....

Attached: IMG_3556.JPG (1632x1224 613.85 KB, 627.65K)

Here is the rift. My advice on this fucking thing? Unless you made a bunch of easy shekels (e.g., but coin) and have agoraphobia and hate leaving house (like me), but worth getting it now, wait for the wireless one coming out later this year and see the reviews.
Before I got bad autism used to fucking spend 6 weeks of summer traveling with wife, so good for me to see what areas of europe look like now haven't seen in 5-6 years (all full of niggers unforunanatelt). So, if you are in that situation with shekels you can afford to aste, then go for it. Other wise, ge tthe fucking playstation one and just wait for thre wireless.
I know, this thread was too much "blogpost" and ppl will bitch i'm sure, but like in that guns and ' roses song "As For you, Well you can suck my ass..." Trying to give info to people who might otherwise waste their shekels.

Attached: IMG_3558.JPG (1632x1224, 646.93K)

Oh, migth as well say here-- if, while putting together your shit, anyone lost a single screw or 2 and are fucked as a result, if you are inthat position will put up a protonm mail addy and if you send me a scan of the drawing and measurement of what you're missing, 90% chance I have it and will send it to you for free since i bought a fuckload of them to experiment with different ways of building a new motherboard).

what the fuck is this blogpost, blowing so much money and I bet you can't even record your videogames without lag

ur a dumb faggot

Fucking Amazing. First of all, I'd rather admit to...bestiality than to "recording one of my videogames." But in the eent I really, rally wanted to (e.g., a cool mod) I
d just ise the Steam thing to send it to one of the TVs and then DVR it.
Finally, any other fucking place on earth would say "wow, at least he's not a total selfish prick, he's offering to send anyone who is missing one or 2 screws and can't finish their project because of it the pieces they need." No fucking you though boy. Right in there, letting your inner sociopath shine through and making sure to let the world know that you, apparently, CAN record your fucking games and put them on jewtube where no one will watch them. AND without lag!
Also, i said from outset it was going to be a semi blogish post, telling people what to buy if they can and what to avoid based on my experience. I made quite a lot of money with bitcoin, having spotted it early on. But rather than seeign me in a bed with 20 whores I paid for like that piece of vermin Dan Bliterian, i'm at home, trying to get over my agoraphobia to finally see the 2 new places i've purchased, tinkering with my different PCs in a very modest and messy workshop over my garage, and not spending the money on ...pricey cars and jewels like a drunken nigger on a tuesday night. So, overall, whatever you ay about me, I could be doing MUCH worse, having correctly sized up bitcoin from the outset and then shorted pound sterling ad done very well on that as well, so considering that rather than in vegas posting "selfies" with a whore and a pile of coke I'm giving advice on PCS (solicited or not), I'll take the small amount of shit you've thrown with pleasure.

Very kind of you sir. Wild guess-- you DID NOT get in on the fucking bitcoin bubble in time? You kow, 3 years ago when I was piss poor pretty much and nigger-rigging a rasberry pi together, then everyone was fine with me here.
But, as soon as you make a few smart decisions and are able to update your gear and other shit (BTW, was telling ppl here back then to buy bitcoin, and I was Dumb faggot then too) suddenly you become an asshole.
It's fine. Just remember that one trip to ATM and I could have your mother doing ass-to-mouth. This is the sort of reception you get for coming here and saying: "Hey, if anyone lost a few screws they need for a motherboard or any other internal/eternal part of their setup, let me know and will send to you free." Whatever.

Going to go buy "Alien" for Oculus Rift."

No one cares, KYS

I'm genuinely surprised you haven't killed yourself yet gypsiefag.

Hey faggot, it's Zig Forums, we're outside your house.

Attached: outside.png (1146x758, 1.56M)

Wait till you see this:Lens Make : AppleLens Model : iPhone 6 Plus back camera 4.15mm f/2.2
Always remember to purge your EXIF metadata mr. Terrio.

With the way he types I wonder if he identifies more with the nigger or the white man in the OP image.

Anyone have any copies?

I already knew he was a phonefag when I opened up the first image and it was upside down.

Did it contain GPS data too?

Yes. I was actually surprised how quickly you can find names, occupation and other personal details if you have an address. So much data floating on the web, good thing we have GDPR here in EUSSR.

What else to expect from our merimutt OP?
So where are you from? I'm German.

Attached: my_room.jpg (1166x800, 218.95K)

How do you think I got a picture of his house?

MIME Type : image/jpegExif Byte Order : Big-endian (Motorola, MM)Make : AppleCamera Model Name : iPhone 6 PlusOrientation : Rotate 180X Resolution : 72Y Resolution : 72Resolution Unit : inchesSoftware : 12.1.2Modify Date : 2019:02:02 06:24:59Y Cb Cr Positioning : CenteredExposure Time : 1/4F Number : 2.2Exposure Program : Program AEISO : 200Exif Version : 0221Date/Time Original : 2019:02:02 06:24:59Create Date : 2019:02:02 06:24:59Components Configuration : Y, Cb, Cr, -Shutter Speed Value : 1/4Aperture Value : 2.2Brightness Value : -2.594795542Exposure Compensation : 0Metering Mode : Multi-segmentFlash : Auto, Did not fireFocal Length : 4.2 mmSubject Area : 1631 1223 1795 1077Run Time Flags : ValidRun Time Value : 1821631178125Run Time Scale : 1000000000Run Time Epoch : 0Acceleration Vector : 0.7871043683 0.01481636055 -0.611327768Sub Sec Time Original : 321Sub Sec Time Digitized : 321Flashpix Version : 0100Color Space : sRGBExif Image Width : 3264Exif Image Height : 2448Sensing Method : One-chip color areaScene Type : Directly photographedExposure Mode : AutoWhite Balance : AutoFocal Length In 35mm Format : 29 mmScene Capture Type : StandardLens Info : 4.150000095mm f/2.2Lens Make : AppleLens Model : iPhone 6 Plus back camera 4.15mm f/2.2GPS Latitude Ref : NorthGPS Longitude Ref : WestGPS Altitude Ref : Above Sea LevelGPS Time Stamp : 11:24:57GPS Speed Ref : km/hGPS Speed : 1.15GPS Img Direction Ref : Magnetic NorthGPS Img Direction : 34.04186249GPS Dest Bearing Ref : Magnetic NorthGPS Dest Bearing : 34.04186249GPS Date Stamp : 2019:02:02GPS Horizontal Positioning Error: 10 mImage Width : 1632Image Height : 1224Encoding Process : Baseline DCT, Huffman codingBits Per Sample : 8Color Components : 3Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling : YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)Aperture : 2.2GPS Altitude : 7.2 m Above Sea LevelGPS Date/Time : 2019:02:02 11:24:57ZGPS Latitude : 40 deg 31' 7.58" NGPS Longitude : 74 deg 12' 17.98" WGPS Position : 40 deg 31' 7.58" N, 74 deg 12' 17.98" WImage Size : 1632x1224Megapixels : 2.0Run Time Since Power Up : 0:30:22Scale Factor To 35 mm Equivalent: 7.0Shutter Speed : 1/4Create Date : 2019:02:02 06:24:59.321Date/Time Original : 2019:02:02 06:24:59.321Circle Of Confusion : 0.004 mmField Of View : 63.7 degFocal Length : 4.2 mm (35 mm equivalent: 29.0 mm)Hyperfocal Distance : 1.82 mLight Value : 3.3

Holy shit, learn some OPSEC. Next time you post about niggers and kikes, try not to include your home address with the posts.