LinusTechTips (And other like-individuals) Hate Thread

Why does anyone watch this retard niggerfaggot? I just watched this video for the hell of it, and in it he literally claims that using Cuckflare's 1.1.1.1 DNS will not only make your network more secure but also the concept in the video is it "Improves your phone's WiFi". Nothing he said in there has anything to do with Wireless Fidelity. He literally just changed the DNS settings and said "It's faster, goys!"

Who actually watches this faggot? This is only the second video I've ever seen by him. I thought "Maybe I judged this millenial faggot too early" but then, after watching this, I realized it is him and not me.

Attached: BETTER_Phone_WiFi_in_30_Seconds-itimk-h19OA.mp4 (256x128, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=itimk-h19OA
invidio.us/watch?v=HfucVNQ-rT0
equestriadaily.com/2019/02/linus-from-linus-tech-tips-admits-his.html
youtu.be/BTsmwR801nQ?t=666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the first video I ever saw of his, two years ago. This is what made me turn away from him, seeing he is a Spoiled Millenial Faggot who doesn't know anything about anything. It's complete cringe.

Attached: Our_Parents_SUCK_at_Tech_-_Then_vs._Now_Ep3-HfucVNQ-rT0.mp4 (256x144, 2.71M)

People think he's a tech guy. First and foremost, he is a SALESMAN. Not a tech expert. I read some info on him and he said he failed calculus multiple times and then eventually dropped out of college to do Youtube videos. He doesn't do software development, doesn't know about enterprise tech, and all he does is memorize shit about graphics cards and CPUs. His job is social media production, sales, advertising, video editing, etc. He's not really a STEM guru like people think. He makes tech videos that appeal to mouthbreathers who barely know anything.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether his advice is good or bad, or if what he does is really groundbreaking. All he does is advertise shit you can buy. He makes money off that.

SHIT, youtube-dl fucked up and downloaded with no audio. Fuuug

Why doesn't Ring allow video embeds? You got more than youtube. I'd link the Invidious links

ftfy

invidio.us/watch?v=itimk-h19OA Cloudflare fixes Wifi shill vid

invidio.us/watch?v=HfucVNQ-rT0 ZOMG WHAT FOGIES OUR PARENTS ARE LOL vid

Do you also "inform" people that professional wrestling is STAGED! It isn't real! like it's some revelation from the Lord Himself? It should be obvious to most viewers that the tech (or the wrestling) is primarily a canvas for everything else. You're not that special. As for the advertising, well yeah, there's ads, sometimes there's even feature-length ads, and they'll typically paint the shilled product in a positive light. I don't know what you're trying to convey there.
I've seen maybe twenty-ish LTT videos and I enjoyed a fair few of them. The NCIX auction series was interesting, for example. Even the worst of his content that I've experienced was inoffensive.

LTT is literally just a glorified advertisement channel.

that's how it is, it doesn't matter what you do, it just matters that you can market it.

I tried Cloudflare's DNS once. It blocks archive.XX among various other sites. Not even jewgle's DNS service was this bad.

Attached: 9ed5ccb1d9b670c1ad0517c88b8aa8b87be3adc1c1de5d0050383035ab122b32.jpg (501x480, 91.47K)

LOL

*If* ! you have actually no other anonymizing system in place, (like a VPN or tor) just use your providers' ISP DNS. they see all IPs you connect to anyways. Yeah, your countries' three letter origination might or might not have a backdoor there, but the NSA has a backdoor in 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 for sure. That being said, quite a few providers don't run their own resolvers anymore. If you're really concerned, just run your own resolver, or use Tor/a VPN.

The problem is not the DNS choice, per se, but his bullshit idiotic argument that it "Improves Phone WiFi", when it has nothing to do with the APs you're conecting to nor the transieving equipment. He knows nothing yet is somehow popular.

e-celebs are not technology. Take this retarded shit back to /g/

Attached: 4 Hosting Types Compared - Free and Paid Hosting and VPS-iMmR5UVOz8Q-0001.png (1280x720, 909.16K)

He did a Linux gaymen video where he advised his audience to download the latest drivers from Nvidia's website. He also insinuated repositories weren't user friendly in a WAN show episode.

Whenever he's not talking about Windows or consumer tech/gaming, it's too cringey to watch. He really doesn't know much outside those things, and really shouldn't bother doing anything Linux related, because he spreads misinformation while claiming "it's just too complex guise."

Because I can't afford a machine with triple 8k monitors, quad Quadro RTX 8000s, a 28 core Xeon, eight Optane SSDs in RAID0, etc. If I want to see something like that in action, I have to watch an e-celeb build it.

Go back to cuckchan niggerfaggot.

he's a consumerist channel.
Everything he says is made for the retard

i'm a fan of ML & AI and we have a number of threads generally on topic on our board, but there's this YT eFaggot a presumably other faggot user kept posting in the threads claiming that basically this guy was producing excellent material on the topic. in fact as near as i can tell, the guy was just looking for an excuse to push his flamboyant gayshit and to rehash material covered much more thoroughly on the actual ML framework sites themselves.

LOL

equestriadaily.com/2019/02/linus-from-linus-tech-tips-admits-his.html

Yo swine_fuck! He is not ur typical tech reviewer who sucks intel's or nvidia's "cuck". Maybe that's y u r so niggered by him!

Yes, this is the thing I don't understand at all.

Most of his shit is garbage. Just unboxing of some "literally 70% of consumers won't even buy" literally brands trying to trump against each others with their flagship. Other than that he's a manlet, 5'4" to boot.
He was very rude when he got an appointment with the Shenzhen guy and it ended up terrible and also btfo by that other guy when he tried to reball a dead card with the oven trick.

youtu.be/BTsmwR801nQ?t=666
LOL

Meh, it's shit on youtube. If you were a complete newb some his videos go over builds. Might be helpful. But they it's YouTube and they will probably censor him for having an Adam's apple soon.