My girlfriend is liberal. How do I redpill her so I don't have to break up with her?

My girlfriend is liberal. How do I redpill her so I don't have to break up with her?

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install NixOS, then break up with her.

Install GuixSD

Install a baby into her womb and then marry her before she finds out she's pregnant

NixOS fag here, I tried Guix but got BTFO'd when trying to scheme up an encrypted home partition. Works in NixOS, how do?

Encrypted partitions will be supported in 1.0 version.
Scheme is cool.

Install CloverOS

Attached: 20190103_143836.jpg (4160x3120 2.95 MB, 3.67M)

is that shit on your plate?

What the hell is this.

Thanks /g/!

the greatest linux experience ever

Attached: 30dd51bac476f03971f6427e61e1f8dd31100887d8f04323945c9daa0bb26178.jpg (4160x3120 3.04 MB, 2.9M)

That's not a good way to spend your NEETbux.

Attached: begone.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

What's the point of this apart from epeen?

Jesus is anything but a skid

Put a child on her womb, lead her away from civilization and then ask her who's she gonna ask for welfare.

>>>/just/

So, you're one of the 8 faggots that cries every time I upload those 5 hour Initial D meme mixes to chiru.no? Good to know.

Attached: 1467932453553.png (398x582, 340.43K)

Why do people who use CloverOS always put naked anime children as their background?

You'd better have people in this thread gang-rape your girlfriend. And then she gets redpilled!

They should be using cute, 3D child models instead.

He's a 100% skid

Because the actual color scheme and wallpaper are shit on it's own so they need something else to distract them.

They're not children. They're adults or at least teenagers!

Start treating her like you would a daughter. Treat her like you basically own her. Make it abundantly clear that it's your way or the highway, and that you're the one with balls in this situation. Work out more and get in shape, fuck her rough in whatever way you want. This is what women want. Deep down they want strong man who will dominate them. There is no "where do you want to eat tonight?", that's cuck shit. From this day forward it's "we're eating here and we're doing this and you will like it". This is how your grandfather treated your grandmother, and how your great grandfather treated your great grandmother. Stop being a bitch and take the wheel, nigger.

Attached: 65658.gif (530x360, 158.48K)

I really wanna rape my daughter because she is my daughter. Treating a girlfriend like a daughter means raping the girlfriend like his daughter!

This.
Insert your penis drive into her vaginal socket then transfer sperm.zip into her virtual womb then extract and run baby.exe

This also.
don't fuck your irl daughter as you will go to prison unironically

I should have put a paragraph break in between or somehow specified that you shouldn't fuck your daughter. Everything still apllies to your daughter except the fucking. Don't fuck your kids. Incest is bad.

Attached: _0.png (360x262, 190.32K)

Then why am I not in prison???

Don't worry, that'll change soon enough.

She probably doesn't. Just fuck her, dismiss her opinions the same way you would a child's, talk down to her, and tell her how to vote when elections come around.
Be open about your politics and be open about not caring about the politics she pretends to have. You don't have to insult her about this. Just explain that you're saving all of your fucks for what's non-political about her.
Get a neural implant and then hand her a controller with a single button, labelled "kill boyfriend, get a fortune". Normally the implant and controller do nothing. If she never presses the button, then you get a normal life with her. If she ever presses the button - now, or when you get married, or when you're both wearing diapers - you instantly die and she instantly gets a fortune to play with. No consequences except that you're gone.
If that sounds like a bad idea, you might want to wait for the laws to improve.

Incest is good. Incest is the supreme form of love! We have to come back the place where we were born. Fuck your mom's pussy using your dick!

Why do we attract to our own sister? Because we were born from the same womb!

Incest causes birth defects and promotes the degradation of morals and the destruction of the family unit. I think that pedophiles and other sexual deviants should be shot into mass graves for the good of society.

because you were raised separately:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effec

Fucking niggers is objectively worse than incest on average.

The outcome of engaging in sexual intercourse with a black person is predictable. Not so for incest.

Because shit's hot as fuck.

Why do anti-incest niggers always bring up children?
Merely having sex does not necessarily imply having children.

say "shut up liberal"

Is this an IRC chat room? Is it public?

Both of your questions are literally answered in the picture.

Tell her the 14 words, and make her understand what it really means to be against these words. What it means for you, for her, for everyone. When realization hits and she starts sobbing, take her in your arms, say that you will protect her and the baby you want to have with her.

It's hard to see images on my 320×480 display or else I wouldn't be asking

It's OK now, I can see the image (I was browsing earlier using a test device)