Countering illegal hate speech online – EU Code of Conduct ensures swift response

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-19-805_en.htm
archive.fo/Q2TYA

Attached: eu.jpeg (768x512, 186.79K)

So will websites and videos that expose the jews' true nature and mudslime criminality be forced to switch hosts if hosted in the EU?

Hosted? If you can access it in EU it's illegal. Facebook and twitter are both complying already.

Indians.
From India.
Teams of them.
First-world countries are asking people who only technically understand a language they call English to police their thoughts.

all the euro cucks have to move away from europe now sad

absolute fucking wew

This isn't how it works, you stupid merimutt.

Are there groups of provocateurs spamming decent websites with 'racist speech,' just so Shlomo can fine the owner?

Your post has now been flagged for being hateful toward the most diverse country in the world. I hope you enjoy your thought correction "holiday", sweetie.

Man those Europeans sure are so progressive and free.

I live in a country that has this kind of "hate speech" law long before EU. First consequence of these laws were legal action by politicians against social media users for posting stuff that damaged their careers.

I liked the world a lot more when countries were ignorant and apathetic towards the internet. I think everyone should just move everything to tor because that's where real freedom is.

I wouldn't even mind non-Aryans being there as long as they meet the criteria mentioned above. Just keep the population under 20 million.

She's a fuckin femifascist, what a fuckin bitch. No fucking suprise since she's in the ruling party of Babiš, I thought social democrats were fucking worst when it comes to outright plebeian fascism, but ANO set a completely new standard how much can a political party run by billionaire be pozzed, by billionaire who owns all czech media except few, of which one is literal tzar propaganda and the second controlled neoliberal capitalist opposition run by coalbaron, who sponsored Kingdom Come (the "controversial" game "developed" by based soycuck Vávra).
Zig Forums will tell you czech is based for not allowing immigrants, but when there is no freedom and most of the faggots will anonymously denounce you, because there's very strong communist sentiment and most people love police, not allowing immigrants doesn't fuckin matter when population is degenerated as fuck. Fuckin zogbots. Also reminder Czech is long-standing ally of Erec Jisrael.

At least on tor you are only dependent on tor protocol, which can be forked and preserved anytime, and not icann, dns, ca kikery etc.

Yeah, talking with drunk lumpen-cucks is fun and being served warm beer by shit-ugly barwoman is even better.

I say it all the time; don't care about race, just exterminate the plebs.

I do both. Memetics power is impressive when you find the good spots.

We should rape all Japanese girls because Japanese monkeys are inferior!

the migration topic is not about personal feelings but about political unity

bump

You have a point, but not everywhere has cameras, mics, and cellphones can easily be dropped into a toilet.

Jej, too late. I knew an English man who immigrated to the US in the 1980's for shekels. Last time he took a trip back to the good old UK he got kicked out of a pub for referring to a black guy as "colored". Wasn't even using it in a racist manner it's just the word they used to refer to blacks when he lived there. You aren't going to find anywhere with free speech unless you can remove the normalcattle.

I use the loli litmus. If a place would throw you out for posting loli then move on.

No, it is jewish AI systems form SPLC and ADL

Tumblr and Goybook both just hired a bunch of fucking poo-in-loos to do it.

Still no real definition on what is bannable. Are there any interesting studies done on the methods they use and what gets flagged? I know for a fact youtube bans certain words and deranks every comment containing them to the bottom. They also shadow ban from recommended to throttle channels based on dubious criteria.
Daily reminder that the media does this against whites on a day to day basis but will never get banned.

Thanks for the cyberpunk future, EU.

Only crimespeak is bannable.
Crimespeak of course. Don't worry too much about it fellow citizen or someone might misjudge your interest in preventing crimespeak for wanting to engage in thoughtcrime.

Attached: doubleplusgood.jpeg (719x1111, 175.21K)

oh, sweetie.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES
The first point that you need to note is that Whites were historically a great civilization. I don't deny that, after all, they controlled over 3/4 of the world at some point.
The second point that you need to note is that Asians are autistic bug-people with no empathy. No empathy = less societal progress since they let people die randomly despite their worth to society.
The third point that you need to acknowledge is that white people have lost any and all traits which made them a powerful and superior race. You NEET-Sock larpers take achievements from the last great men in NS Germany and attempt to make them your own. You haven't done shit. White people are 100% jew controlled, and this isn't because the jew is particularly powerful. This is because white people are emotionally weak. Why? Whites have been undergoing severe devolution over the past 100 years. The two jew-induced world wars killed off entire generations of strong, brave white men, and this has KILLED THE WHITE RACE. You pathetic Nig-Sock larpers need to understand this. There's no coming back from this.
White people are weak and pathetic. They have lost 100% of what made them great through a jewish dysgenics program, and while this is unfortunate, it is also irreversible. So forget about it.
Hapas, more specifically White/Asian hapas, are the new ubermensch, so to speak. We are superior to both whites and asians since the properties of both races are polar opposites, yet meet in the middle to form an optimal combination. Whites are too cucked and have too much empathy, so much so that they feel excessive empathy to subhuman races like niggers, jews and arabs.
On the opposite side of the scale, asians have too little empathy, being perfectly content to watch their fellow countrymen run over by trucks, poisoned by fake food products, gassed by the very air in their cities, and executed by their own government for petty reasons.
These two qualities are, as I mentioned, polar opposites, and neither are beneficial to the well-being of society. Hapas possess something in the middle of these polar opposites. We are much more racist than white people. And at the same time, we have empathy towards each other. Our women are far less slutty than white roasties, contrary to /poo/ disinformation - white men prefer white or asian women, not hapas. I know this not only due to theoretical knowledge but due to actual life experience talking to others of my own kind. We only require the tiniest push to fully support anti-nigger, anti-shitskin and anti-kike ideology, whereas whites never go all the way. Whites can only become magakikes, or anti-illegal-immigrants at the ABSOLUTE best.
Hapas are small in number at the moment but with further degeneration of the white race, racemixing between whites and asians will become more frequent. Hapas will rise from the ashes of the white race and inherit the world.
It is often stated by Nig-Socks that racemixing is evil and bad because "the product of racemixing contains neither of the desirable qualities of the two parent races". This may be true under ideal conditions, but Whites and Asians don't have any desirable qualities by themselves. The races have been degenerated by decades of communist (i.e. jewish) dysgenics (in the case of asians) or decades of war-induced jewish dysgenics (in the case of whites). As such, the ordinary Zig Forums theory no longer applies. Neither of the parent races, whites or asians, actually are suited to their environment. They also happen to have polar opposite qualities, which conflict with the goal of societal stability. This is why hapas are not inferior, but superior to both races.
Note that what I said only applies to White/Asian hapas. Any mixtures containing shitskin or nigger genetics is just as bad as the shitskin or nigger genetics would be by themselves, since shitskins and niggers were never a part of great civilization.