I was working with a Soviet particle accelerator, the U-70 synchrotron...

I was working with a Soviet particle accelerator, the U-70 synchrotron, when I accidentally stuck my head inside it being struck by a 76 GeV proton beam. I felt no pain, but saw a flash of light brighter than 1,000 suns. What programming language should I use?

Attached: bugorski.jpg (1440x810, 84.06K)

How do you specifically know it was brighter than 1000 suns ?
That's pretty fucking bright.

Ada. Safety is important, and some have to learn it the hard way.

start with editing your hosts file to redirect Zig Forums to 4chan because you seem lost.

Use assembler so you can create a safer device like the Therac-25.

That epiphany is like a flash of light brighter than 1,000 suns flowing through my brain.

html

Some day I'll gather the parts to throw a functioning PDP-11 together, and we're going to have a Zig Forums meetup to unfuck technology at the source.

is this one of those huge cabinets that are full of big chips that terminals connect to or something smaller and more modern?

didnt have any chance to take pictures of it but i have some of these.. i think that they were used to connect to it

Attached: CAM00142.jpg (2048x1536, 583.4K)

the thing was even working when i tried it but its not very useful without the server

Attached: CAM00138.jpg (2048x1536 658.65 KB, 827.4K)

So you're going to put a bomb in it and send it back in time to Bell Labs?

I bet your presence alone can fuck up the entropy around and attract oddities and CCC (not the chaos shit).
Ada is the first choice for anything mission critical.

Common lisp obviously

Hallmark 'Thanking of Youse Quise Script'. Only appropriate choice given you're short time for this earth OP.

all of you are saying ada, but did he use PlusCal and TLA+ to formally specify it first?

Violence is the only language niggers understand

You'd better learn Python and Django because you're dull.

You threw the keyboard out too? I hope that it is still with you.

never had them.. just was in a place that those were in.. it was an unused part of the building that probably has been like that for over 20 years. the computer cabinet was full of things that looked like these so it might be a pdp then but i dont really remember much about it since i was in that room only once for few minutes

Attached: 552px-PDP-11-M7270.jpg (552x600, 122.58K)

could actually be a vax.. i remember it having those doors that can be opened easily and none of the pdp pics have those

Attached: 2228447317_58f60d58e6_b.jpg (1024x717, 501.35K)

VB.NET