Debian was first announced on August 16, 1993, by Ian Murdock...

What sort of castrated cuckold names an OS after his girlfriend? Freetards are pathetic.

Attached: Debian_logo.png (300x395, 24.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_distributions_without_systemd
slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=8551885&cid=51210679
t.co/I1CSCJErWf
ianmurdock.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, it's not pronounced 'dee-byan'? Is this some kind of joke? I'm not fucking calling it a 'jiff' either. Illiterates leave.

A thread had to die for this useless post. What would you have him name it? You weren't there then and your opinion is irrelevant. Debian is one of the best known names in free software and they're never going to change it. Pls abort this thread like a 9 month pregnancy in New York

The woman has the choice to remove the parasite from her womb until one month after she leaves the hospital, you fucking bigot.

It's like you don't remember the threads when he died with that copypasta that mentioned this. Wish I still had that pasta saved; it was pretty good. He's really a rather tragic character, and his death was pretty suspicious from what I remember.

Attached: 1528634736366.jpg (200x300, 7.98K)

at least it is better than u jerking-off thinking of ur mother's cow pussy

From wikipedia:
"Murdock died on 28 December 2015 in San Francisco. Though initially no cause of death was released, in July 2016 it was announced his death had been ruled a suicide. The police confirmed that the cause of death was due to asphyxiation caused by hanging himself with a vacuum cleaner electrical cord.

The last tweets from Murdock's Twitter account first announced that he would commit suicide, then said he would not. He reported having been accused of assault on a police officer after having been himself assaulted by the police, then declared an intent to devote his life to opposing police abuse. His Twitter account was taken down shortly afterwards.

The San Francisco police confirmed he was detained, saying he matched the description in a reported attempted break-in and that he appeared to be drunk. The police stated that he became violent and was ultimately taken to jail on suspicion of four misdemeanor counts. They added that he did not appear to be suicidal and was medically examined prior to release. Later, police returned on reports of a possible suicide. The city medical examiner's office confirmed Murdock was found dead.""

Gno

Not cow pussy. His mom's pussy is bitch pussy. Even stray dogs of his neighborhood have fucked her pussy!

Really makes you think.

you literally have to have a gf/wife to be a cuck

youre the illiterate, retard

Devuan
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Linux_distributions_without_systemd

You could pronounce it French-like, rhyming with très bien.

Attached: frenchman.jpg (298x400, 28.8K)

Classic ZOG hit. He knew too much.

nah, he just got married near Current Year, and his wife legally murdered him with divorce.

RIP Ian, started and helped create - possibly the best general use OS available for plebs.

on one hand, he was an emotional person, having read this posts on the old mailing lists, too much emo back and forth.
on the other, anyone with access/control to mass distributed encryption tools who dies.. always calls for extra attention (which rarely takes place, of coursh).

Doesn't talk about he went on rant about niggers and that's why his twitter was shut down.

slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=8551885&cid=51210679
rant about police, but because he used a no-no word, it's memory-holed.
actually it's probably the response to the no-no word that led him to commit suicide after his wife pre-murdered him.
"people are ignoring my point to dogpile about irrelevant shit? fuck it, I don't want to live with these idiots anymore."

The whole situation was handled poorly. People (his friends, family, coworkers) should've been calling the police for a welfare check as soon as they saw the tweets or were made aware of them.
Shoot, even strangers (his twitter followers) on the Internet could've called up the police as soon as they saw those tweets for a welfare check.
Really shocking how it all transpired.

Better than killing himself, don't you think?

Yeah nah that doesn't happen. I consider Bruce Scheiner and original GPG author Werner Koch to be higher value people in the encryption tool scene and nothing happens to them. Ian Murdock on the other hand was a less than stable and highly emotional individual. These kinds of people do not make the most rational stable actions. If he was rational, then he would get support for his mental health rather than spend his time drinking.

that's conclusive.

Exactly. There is no connection between writing and distributing encryption and suicide. The connection is in the affliction of mental instability and then they will be suicidal.

he is CIA agent
he uses Windows and encourages others to use it. he also doesn't have anything against Microsoft Bitlocker

So he's a CIA agent that teaches the public about encryption technologies? That doesn't make sense to me to be teaching the public about improving their own security and being a CIA agent inside the US at the same time. The CIA's purpose is to work outside of the US, not inside the US. Internal US matters belong to the jurisdiction of homeland security and the FBI.

What does this have to do with Murdock? He hadn't been involved with Debian for years when he suicided. He was working for Docker at the time.

MURDOc got Pwnd by White WUUUMAN!

Is this is what one gets for rejecting lolis like a degenerate heretic?

Usually they either kill themselves or end up in prison for killing someone else. They don't like to take their meds, but when they do they also drink which is unwise.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3474x2314, 6.23M)

It's not the name that's peculiar, it's the logo.

Debian has a swirl logo as a cue for pedophiles to discover and use it with the Tails system to protect their computers from LE. It's a big billboard that prevents the need for dangerous word of mouth. You idiot boy lovers have been flashing it around like a gang sign.

You will see this logo in other corrupted products like the Sega Dreamcast, which unironically followed the satanic-themed Saturn.

When 4chan/g does those "desktop threads" with the most bland and mundane screenshots imaginable of the same 2 or 3 basic apps, look at what symbols and text are in the screenshots. That's how they are communicating.

Attached: FBI-Pedophile-Symbols.jpg (1366x768 94.4 KB, 265.52K)

Ian Murdock's tweets from before his death:

7:12pm: I am a white male, make a lot money, pay a lot of money in taxes, and yet their abuse is equally doned out. DO NOT CROSS THEM!
7:08pm: This was right after the female officer ripped off my underwear.. I guess that's not considered rape if you're not a woman being raped.
7:03pm: "We're the police, we can do whatever the fuck we want.."
6:49pm: What does one have to get education wise to become a police officer.. asking for a friend.
6:42pm: The rest of my life is to fight against the police.. they are NOT friends, so don't ever ever believe otherwise.
6:41pm: The police are uneducated, evil, and sadistic. Do not trust them.
6:33pm: (2/2) They are uneducated, bitter, and and only interested in power for its own sake. Contact me [email protected] if you can help. -ian
6:31pm: (1/2) The rest of my life will be devoted to fighting against police abuse.. I'm white, I made $1.4 million last year,
6:07pm: i'm hoping coming from a successful white guy it will help everyone
6:06pm: i'm going to post my case on my blog.. if anyone can post it on hacker news or wherever i would apprieciate it
6:00pm: @jacksormwriter wants me dead
5:48pm: Writing up my experience for others to hopefully prevent others from police abuse then you won't hear from me again
5:45pm: where they put you in a cell with absolutely no instructions whatever aside from the spell on the floor in piss?
5:45pm: shall i post pictures for all my bruises from my against the police officers?
5:38pm: they said no
5:38pm: i asked if they had cameras
5:37pm: then followed my home from there
5:37pm: i had to have swtitches
5:36pm: then they pulled me out of my house and did it again
5:36pm: they followed me home
5:36pm: i had to go to the hospital
5:35pm: they beat the shit out of me twice, then charged me $25,000 to get out of jail for battery against THEM
5:34pm: if anyone wants to come over and see what the police did to me i would be more than happy for that
5:30pm: I'm not committing suicide today. I'll write this all up first, so the police brutality ENDEMIC in this so call free country will be known.
5:27pm: Maybe my suicide at this, you now, a successful business man, not a NIGGER, will finally bring some attention to this very serious issue.
5:25pm: My career is over now, so I'll be gone soon.
5:23pm: Quote: "We're the police, we always win."
5:22pm: I'll write more much later. They still don't have cameras on all police so I'm going to use my somewhat celebrity to hopefully stop this.
5:21pm: My bail for "assault against a police officer" are all that: $25,000.
5:20pm: Then beat me up some more.
5:20pm: I'll write more on my blog later. But the police here beat me up for knowing on my neighbor's door.. they sent me to the hospital.
5:17pm: t.co/I1CSCJErWf
5:14pm: watch my blog later ianmurdock.com
5:13pm: i'm committing suicide tonight.. do not intervene as i have many stories to tell and do not want them to die with me #debian #runnerkristy67

only the best magicians use GNU+Linux.
Join us in The Chamber of Light.
Dizzcordo code : BKJC8ss

P.S : no transgenders and other degenerates allowed.
if you think there are more than 2 genders, do not join.

Attached: theEmpress.gif (225x534, 106.76K)

tfw when you just emptied your server

Tails came literal decades after Debian tho.

It's the spiral according to native American spiritual practices. Not everything is related to Jews and the Bible.

Read some books on mesoamerican sorcery and other Amerind seer practices. This will make more sense to you.

Attached: donjuan.jpg (236x312 15.15 KB, 14.21K)

Imagine being such a liberal pussy that you fake police brutality and commit suicide just to try to rile up support for anti police movements to "save the vulnerable minorities".

A modern tragedy. Almost feel bad for him.

obama did this