This is what happens when you fuse furries, sojucs, alpine and permissive licensing

mst3k.interlinked.me/users/Elizafox/statuses/101670811838663411

Other urls found in this thread:

mst3k.interlinked.me/@Elizafox
polycul.es/5b07824)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like open source software but I don't like the horifically toxic culture surrounding it

line between advocacy and hubris, or worse, advocacy and being a dick.
That, or gigantic corporations who use FOSS for free labour and/or community goodwill.

This upsets me a lot because it feels like every time someone brings up FOSS someone is gonna:
1) bring up the massive train wreck that is RMS or parrot his ridiculous positions
2) how a company, whose goal is to maximise profit, is hot shit, cause they open sourced something

What is toxic culture?
Why use the word toxic?
Toxic is used in medicine to point out an effect that some something ingested/breathed damages/kills physically the body of people.
Why use the word culture?
Is there only one culture?
That is true.
And still RMS is and always was right when it comes to computing.
RMS is probably one of the most brilliant minds of our era, very few people could or have surpassed what he did.
May I remind that RMS, himself, all alone, successfully competed and punished a team of 30+ developers company (symbolic) for their treason of not respecting the hacker way. Out of pure willpower (and revenge).
And out of pure willpower to respect the hacker way he made the GNU project, complete compiler, CoreUtils etc... (except kernel). Plus all the Artificial Intelligence work he did.
This is why I respect Stallman, sure he once ate his own toe jam, and said something that offended someone but fuck, you cannot remove the fact that what he did was not extraordinary. And even if Stallman does or said stupid shit I prefer him to someone who is working for Gigabyte and accepting tivoization to be spread.
Because this isn't a ridiculous statement?
Any proof about that ? Or is that statement subjective?

You never saw his website, right? He's right about software; that's all.

Well, he is autistic and half-Jewish by the end of the day. There is no escaping your genes.

Yes and I know how it evolved. And I'm also aware about his health. Part of "his" website is managed by a nasty person so part of the links are his but it's also someone else. He gives to much trust to people around him and he isn't aware when it comes to (((journalism))). All of his articles published links on his website isn't because he surfs on the web lurking for them, he doesn't use a browser, people send him links and then he downloads website via mail and reads them locally.
You want him to post other links ?
Send him an email with an argument (that isn't batshit insane) and maybe if he finds it reasonable he'll respond or post it on his website.

I agree about software he was never wrong about that.
I disagree with a lot of his stuff on the website but that doesn't mean he's wrong nor right.

I guess that the genes of all /po/ users are betas and are condemned to be cybercucks for the rest of their lives then.
There is no destiny, only choices.

Who are they and why should I even care?
Unless I'm missing something, you really didn't need to create an entire thread just to bitch about some random furry on the internet.

Attached: 57bcb05ee9c97d8b27a66c9fb9225abb0eef88e7fee571a91db1a1505d194def.jpg (604x604, 31.5K)

Extremely subjective. Stallman can't even program.

Didn't see that mentioned anywhere.

this
explain who the fuck this is that loves botnet so much and why their opinions are relevant

mst3k.interlinked.me/@Elizafox

No female puts that shit on a social media profile and I doubt any females use "mst3k.interlinked.me"

Polyamorous, pansexual (my polycule: polycul.es/5b07824)

he wrote the original GNU software

Stallman "borrowed" the source from the predecessors to "his" software. He's created nothing by his own ingenuity. He doesn't program today.

Stallman can't program.

Stallman could program long time ago but now he can't program because his hands and wrists became disabled because of too much fapping into CP.

These retards have no idea what they're talking about.

You'll stop believing this as soon as you'll visit a gym.

If you are not ready to offend people then you are unfit to lead.
People would claim that anything you do is offensive in some way until they have total control over you.

He was right about paedophillia, until he "rethought" his position.

36 years ago

30 years before you were born

Attached: donemother.png (591x394, 354.04K)

Indeed, origami is not exactly the most manly of hobbies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (506x395, 77.49K)

stop it, get some help

What does this have to do with Mystery Science Theater 3000?

Richard Stallman raped your mom!