I want to use machine learning on news articles to predict future events

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

I want to use machine learning on news articles to predict future events. Does anyone know how to efficiently create a database that has full length articles with date, source, readers, and biases?
We can use existing databases to quicken the search.

Attached: ed5c85f1ecf832c36e9d7d1b27d28e21cffbfcf70177e10414f36f711fc99a3a.jpg (230.82 KB, 1023x765)

Other urls found in this thread:

mzunguhosting.ml/
lexisnexis.com/en-us/products/nexis.page
halfpasthuman.com/ALTA)_how.html

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

I want to use mana to cast magic spell
I have no idea what magic is or if spells are even possible or if mana even exists
my very first question is: how can I optimally store mana in amounts equal to the yearly output of a hundred witches?
serious answers only please: any inefficiency in my storage mechanism will cripple my magic spells later on
use SQLite.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

you're gon need some hosting for that big database of yours my man. Try this one mzunguhosting.ml/

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

I need your credit card to verify ur legit

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

use existing databases
else web scraping
Those are my options so I'm hoping there's a good database available

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

there's lexisnexis.com/en-us/products/nexis.page
you'll have an easier time selling your snake oil if you base it on the twitter firehose, though.

Christian James
Christian James

Thanks m8
As for Twitter do they allow unlimited use API for less than millions of dollars?

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

no idea, but you could prototype your idea off the fediverse instead.
example conclusion: "tranny posts > 3% --> civilization trending towards collapse."

Parker White
Parker White

Similar programs already exist and are used to guide automated stock trading algorithms.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

that's what I was planning on
Are these programsavailable to the public?

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

please look into hadoop sir,,

Cooper White
Cooper White

Hadoop just runs computers parallel in a network. Mapreduce part of it might help some after I get the data which is my first problem

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

I've heard of mastadon but not the fediverse before. I'm tentative on using social media/blogs since there are many shills that can inflate topics. I might do it anyway to see what I can make of it.

I was planning correlating key words such as nouns with corresponding positive/negative words. Eventually i plan on developing a database that stores simple concepts but as with any project you've got to get it working before you perfect it

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

I want to use something that doesn't completely and accurately report current events to predict future events

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

halfpasthuman.com/ALTA)_how.html

you're literally asking how to make the web bot report.

this shit is older than you.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

I've seen a guy's database that predicts future events based on an amount of spider crawlers that crawl all over the internet. It indexes and bases its conclusions on a tremendous amount of data. Sadly you have to pay to see the reports (they are monthly and there's a maganize of them too), but the archived (~1 year ago? 2? 3?) reports are free.
And also sadly, i forgot its name, although it is something like "webcrawler" or you can just search for web spiders and/or crawlers.

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

I'm tentative on using social media/blogs since there are many shills that can inflate topics.
and your plan was to use news articles?

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

Hmm... This kind of sounds like this one game...

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

They may be biased but they're more influential than 10,000 nobodies on Twitter with 0 followers

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

I want to make a tensorflow Pol 4chan chatbot.
However i can't find a Pol database.
How do i make a pol database?
Go away and never come back you massive faggot.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Read the thread nigger

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

no.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

flaunting gayshit desktop
Faggot out.