Why are women and people of color being excluded from cryptocurrency?

He (or she) makes some great points.

Crypto has been set up to be a giant literacy test. Those were found to be racist and unconstitutional by the supreme court.

Crypto even has a version of Voter ID, ALSO widely held to be racist and undemocratic. And I believe courts have ruled on it as well. When you require IDs, you suppress the black vote/participation by default.

lulz.com/women-people-color-minorities-excluded-crypto-currency-440/

Attached: louisiana-literacy-test.png (479x330, 62.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/A8Dkp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only part of that literacy test that made me pause is line 6 as it refers to three circles but the directions concern only two. I'd just draw the third circle on its lonesome, which I believe is the correct answer, but I can understand how even a functioning person might take pause.

the correct answer is obviously ((())).
s/each/; s/other/next/

This looks like another "Computers are racist because they're hard. We need to make them like TV."

read the top bit: This test is to be given to anyone who cannot prove a fifth grade education.
wow such raciss
am so asham
forgiv me blac pepl

Let's see how "impossible" this really is.

Attached: Test3-1.jpg.CROP_.article920-large-1.jpg (600x870 52.33 KB, 62.27K)

archive.li/A8Dkp (currently down for many because cuckflare, use proxy)

The test is mostly okay; it is the requirement of "perfect score in 10 minutes" that is of doubt, considering how many of the questions can be easily misinterpreted.
For example, the "paris in the the spring" is, by now, a known catch that would fail about 50% to 66% of participants (including high-IQ population; see SSC survey 2018, question "sundown").

Why, though?

King Nigger set up a policy that says if something affects the population unevenly, then it is racist.
This includes for instance an effective police force, because the majority of criminals are black, and therefore jailing them is racist.

It really seems like they plagiarized some pages from an IQ test. Anyway, if they were to bring them back- make about proving an understanding of how the government works- testing for literacy specifically would be rather redundant.

Sorry about quality, I'm using a clit mouse. Also, notice the solution on page 2 has the symbol for Quintessence

Attached: 1.jpg (600x819 92.29 KB, 72.19K)

Some of it was a trip-up but not really. I imagine voters would be able to retake the test. It feels a lot like the IQ test from Idiocracy though. "If I have two buckets of water, each filled with 5 gallons of water, how many buckets do I have?"

Feel I should als oadd that under the New Math of common-core, the answer wouldn't be 2, because under common core ideology, the concept of "having 2 buckets" is not stated as absolute, so the correct answer would be >=2. Modern Society, everyone

wtf are you talking about reddit

After publishing I notice I had a few wrong. Still, not that hard of a test.

swack is a ledditor

Yeah I looked it up. His posts are all done by a bot even says so in the profile.

Hardly a "redditor."

Out of all of this question 20 is the only one that trips me up.
This is because separation by commas in the English language doesn't denote an order.
t. not a native speaker

I'm an English speaker.
the answer to question 20 is "backwards".
The answer would be "sdrawrof" if the comma were replaced by a colon.

Thanks for clarifying user

Is this a bunch of trick questions or does the person who wrote them need to take a literacy test as well?

- How do you draw a line around something? Am I supposed to underline the thing? Is it supposed to be a curve that wraps around the thing?
- What is the difference between "write" and "print"?
10. There is no word beginning with "L" on that line, unless they mean the lower-case "l".
11. Am I supposed to cross out the digits so the remaining digits form the number one million?
29. Again with the print and write. I have no idea what the "print every third word in same line" is supposed to mean.

Attached: how-nigger-am-i-3.jpg (600x870 109.11 KB, 105.3K)

mark two points on either side of the something and then connect them.
this is just geometry.
obv. Euclidean geometry won't work to have your line wrap around something, but you can fit a geometry to the task. Some kind of toroid? My knowledge of advanced geometry comes entirely from reading Befunge manuals.
print: as you see these letters on your screen now.
write: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursive
this isn't a bunch of trick questions. It's just an old set of questions. The shared understanding required for you to vote meaningfully in elections, or to even understand the questions, has been destroyed along with America by rampant immigration.
yeah, duh.
yep.

Impossible. Lines are straight.

That's a line through something, not around it. There is a big difference between driving around a building and driving through a building. The only way I can see that sentence make sense is if they want you to draw a curve around the letter or word.

>write: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cursive
OK, I wasn't aware that "write" means cursive. I know cursive, but niggers couldn't pass that test.

Me either, but considering they say to use print on all of the other questions, by context you can see they want cursive.

One engulfed by the other only refers to two circles though, "one" and "the other" both singular terms. If it had said "each engulfed by another" your answer would be sensible. My answer would be sensible if it had read "one engulfed by another." I think they just had a grammatical slip there.

Why is it that one and not that have one?

referring to 30

What an obvious cuckchan /g/tier bait thread.

Attached: 1423191792576.png (1344x1263, 125.23K)

If you're so clever answer

Who cares. cryptocurrency is for fucking retards.

I would venture that people who don't have money are excluded from the cryptocurrency market.

But I agree for non-techs using CLI wallets and miners is a little much to ask.

The fact that nearly all crypto wallets are completely nigger rigged code wise says a lot as to why cryptocurrencies are not widely adopted yet.

Yes people who have poor logic and poor computer skills will have a hard time with crypto but the real reason and you fucking know this is that the majority of people don't understand 97% of money is just numbers in computers and has no intrinsic value. Just like cryptocurrency.

I could go on about this but it would just be shit tier niggerposting.

Attached: 3.jpg (600x870 132.86 KB, 167.05K)

yes. It's intentionally supposed to be confusing and ambiguous. Remember that if you were a black person at the time and you got a single thing "wrong" or took over 10 minutes to do it, say goodbye to your vote

100% Nigger answers

we know

lol

29. Should "this" and "third" be both written and printed?
10 minutes isn't much time to answer all these.

I don't get it. I would have written literally "Paris in the spring" on the line like this fag did: . What could be another interpretation?

Wait, I just got it.

well what did you get, motherfucker?

the the

Your scores are nigger/10.

A line isn't a circle retard.

Is schooling optional for people who want to become journalists?

Attached: 1415943749998.png (651x559, 705.59K)

Test is awful. Like common core microsoft(tm) bullshit. 10 minutes wasted life.
Grammar is incorrect though it sounds right that way
Is wrong.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: x3.png (745x870 369.2 KB, 451.05K)

I honestly believe that people shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they pass a political test related to the person they're voting for. If you can't tell me via multiple choice what the person you're voting for, stands for, then you shouldn't be allowed to vote for them as you obviously wouldn't want to anyway.
and in reality that's false, then the voter should be made aware of it and barred from voting for that term.
If you want to go extreme, ask them not to vote on people, but instead ask their political opinions and automatically choose the candidate that aligns with them. You should be voting on policy anyway, not people. But even I think that's too hard to implement correctly.

Attached: ian_smith_on_rhodesian_government.webm (640x480, 7.87M)

the context isn't geometry. in normal English parlance you're being asked to put pen to paper and make a single contiguous stroke.

This is unironically a good idea. It would negate the influence of everyone who decides their vote the day before, based on which which politician's TV advertisements they liked the most

That isn't open to abuse at all.
fuck off, I know exactly what my beliefs are and who I'm voting for

A line around something encircles it you dumb nigger.

Attached: chuckling office loli.png (260x218, 74.06K)

Remember that this test was meant to confound using subtleties of the language. Some of them are wrong, too. The square one, when it asks you for the corners, it means the CORNERS, not CLOSE to them, etc.

You're all retarded. The correct solution to #30 is pic related, all your other solutions have multiple interlocking points.

Attached: not_retarded.png (640x640, 67.77K)

Those circles don't look interlocked to me.

Looks like you wouldn't have passed the literary test.

Probably because you're retarded.

makes you think

Back to Zig Forums

Look at all these salty Zig Forumsyps. Most white people would flunk this test in my experience.

Can't wait for Trump to cancel all the whitey welfare like Medicare and Social Security and watch them die from exposure in the streets. I'm sure your dumbass will still blame black people like a good little government cuck.

Newsflash, faggot: poor White people are dying in the streets all over the country. But nobody (in power) gives a shit, because everything is going to plan according to jewish globohomo. Instead, they remind them how "privileged" they are and continue doling out freebies to niggers.

Which is why you shouldn't be stopped from voting because you didn't know some random turn of phrase
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Myyyyyyy!!!! GAWD!!!!!! I came from all the delicious ass hurt flowing from your thin little failson lips. Thank you user. Now clean yourself up and head back to Zig Forums.

Attached: MuttsBTFO.webm (636x360, 2.96M)

Attached: 096ebe9e7e3f8da6efe72f8fda6f21d4c9e43ed7f77d414bfd89c42fea68e852.jpg (750x908, 203.17K)

yeah I ignored the stupid part. The colloquialisms aren't arbitrary. These tests were written up by localities. You should've understood them.
And here you are again ignoring
ALL YOU NEEDED WAS PROOF OF A FIFTH GRADE EDUCATION

Has a gommienigger ever produced an original meme?

Yeah they are if this is supposed to be judging logic, or even reading comprehension.
Lol, right like that's so easy. Why the fuck should I have to do anything but register you single childless white fuck up? If the things the government does to you effect you, you should have a say, and not be stopped why what some dumbass descendant of an equally dumb fuck up southern yeoman, THINKS should be the requirement.
Being this butt hurt by Amerimutt memes

Has anyone on Zig Forums EVER had a white baby?

So you agree the test isn't a big deal because all that's needed was proof of a fifth grade education? Let's nail down that agreement before talking about piece of shit you are.

Of course. You're still an unimaginative degenerate.

Just telling someone something that didn't happen won't make them believe it user.
Oh looks like those spicy Amerimutt meme are getting under your skin huh.
And yes proving you have a 5th grade education is a big deal. I don't carry around my transcripts in my pocket.
And we already have laws that can declare someone incompetent. Don't need dumb Southern cucks who are descendants of Yoeman cucks making up bullshit rules.

Attached: 556c4af8c86d6dc001b7f2a6e236cf4930fe92a0d50debca3ad6e22c47c2a4b6.jpg (363x380, 41.41K)

That's right. Degenerate.

fucking hell you're dumb. No wonder you're scared of an obstacle like "pass an easy test written naturally by area teachers or have proof of a fifth grade education"

Why can't an ubermench like overcome this though? Maybe...you're....not....the master race? I mean to get BTFO'd by Jews like that.

Then administer the test to ALL voters you dumb broke dick Slav/Jew abomination. Oh wait, they didn't do that did they, thought the test was "no big deal".

Attached: 84012db4a928f9aadcadff49843ea5d97ce0d6bb6b4accdb83ddfe19c24535fa.png (578x665, 366.63K)

Lol. You're a jew, aren't you. It figures.

see, you've never even voted anyway, even once, in your entire life. And yet you're this exercised about this non-injustice. Do you think you can find some more recent injustices to care about? There are a lot of black people imposing real injustices on each other in the country. ... maybe they scare you? A lot easier to fight dead white people with words?

Projection
WUT
How's 8th grade going so far?
Nah
White people have killed way more people with their wars. Wars they can start by subverting democracy like this.
I'm talking to you right now though idiot. And you don't fool anyone with this bullshit "I'm 14 and this is deep" rhetoric loops. You want to make the past not seem as racist to justify dismantling protections against racism we have now.

Attached: a04d57f2cb6279e7d012e82c02ae592b784945e8bc626dec084dc8a0b7caafac.png (474x571, 90.25K)

Pathetic

The rest of us are having fun trying to decipher ancient American English. You're the only one reeeing about it.
wishful thinking.
>White people and their wars
Yep, we invented it. Only we can pull them off. And if you really believed that you'd be more respectful or at least not as distressed about penny-ante shit like tests in lieu of
HAVING PROOF OF A FIFTH GRADE EDUCATION
I don't give a shit about racism. I'd be happy with the test if it had one question which was "pick your skin color out of this chart". I don't even care about racism to the point of thinking that it I'd benefit from it today what we really need is to stop women from voting.
You're not a monkey fighting other monkeys. You're a monkey reeeeing all by itself.

He's a jew. It's their nature.

The South got BTFO'd, DEAL WITH IT.

No you're not, your trying to argue that the test isn't bullshit because your white failsons and think the government loves you because if fucks with black people, wake the fuck up. They're going to pull this bullshit on you, and you'll cucked as will still come back on here claiming it's okay because more black people failed it.
I don't think so
God damn you couldn't be more contradictory. Hey idiot, you know I can remember what you posted five minutes ago yeah?
>HAVING PROOF OF A FIFTH GRADE EDUCATION
Hey asshole, why wasn't the test given TO EVERYONE! Still haven't answered that question. Thought the test was no big deal, and completely reasonable. Just because someone passed the 5th grade decades ago doesn't mean they're still competent now. Thought this was just making sure every voter could read well.
(x) doubt
Oh user, you're right here with me sugar tits.

Still haven't explained how you can be both the Ubermench AND get BTFO'd by Jews.

Attached: 83159f5bbb68307a023185426ca2a4caedd9907822353f1804d5e27936fa2923.jpg (1125x1378, 185.03K)

Oh yeah now that you mention it, there are no posts at all in this thread prior to your reeeing. I can't even see that post about 'write' and 'print' having different meanings.
Unironically I do believe that massive organized violence by armies of soldiers is at least several rads above gang shit.
You play any games? How many of them are GTA San Andreas?
Go vote in an election once in your life and maybe you'll crack this ancient mystery: why would a polling place have as the standard both A) a fast and easy test you can pass by flashing some paper, and B) a slow and tedious test that then must be graded.

AGAIN WUT, you're going to have to use your words, I can't read your mind and all the ways you've totally BTFO'd me in your head.
Is violence the mark of a primitive race or not? You earlier said blacks were dangerous because they were violent, but now you're saying whites are more violent but since it was "organized" it's uhhhhhh okay..... not violence? not primitive? At least black gang violence the gang leader is profiting and the members know him, whites just throw themselves into a meat grinder by the millions, they don't even meet the people profiting by it.
Dafaq you even on about. I have voted, and they didn't give me a test. There's not fucking "standards" to registering to vote you fucking idiot.
If it's so fast and easy, then why can't you agree to just give it to everyone. That would be even better right?

where?
where?
where?
how was it? Pretty empty, right? Like going into an unpopular restaurant on an off day? Your polling place probably could've required an hour-long one-on-one interview before letting anyone vote, and it would've been fine, right?

That's not true. Blacks on my course are into crypto: bitcoins, monero, and all that jazz.

I have been pondering this idea for months. Politicians speak to citizens like children, appealing to the lowest common denomination with vagueries .people think they know who there voting for, but they never do and everyone eventually compromises. I think the best way is for people to vote on legislations proposed and to be able to edit the actual wording themselves.

The problem is people can barely read. We should also let 17 year old vote, we be to educate people and educate them earlier and earlier

OW MANY BITCOINS FER A FARKIN LIZARD CUNT ?

Attached: boonglizardbumwoman.png (414x331, 354.74K)

Ive know plenty of brown people in NYC that are into crypto, I used to live in the hood and the bitcoin atm found in my local deli was usually very busy. Drug dealers won't bother you if they know that you know about crypto. I have even spoken about crypto with a prostitute named Chocolate

There's not too much practical use for it right now unless you are making money doing illegal stuff

The irony of boongposting is I doubt abos are capable of using the internet. Except maybe the red-haired one-drop octaroon types that claim they're abos, but live like any spoiled inner city rich kids.

People vote on hair not politics.

Anyone not saging this crap is a nigger

Cool story bro!

Have any of you guys ever taken a stroll through crypto twitter and crypto youtube? There are lots of niggers in crypto. The prospect of making easy money without doing any work obviously attracts niggers, pajeets and other subhumans.
There's even a nigger on yt who was into crypto and telling people to get invested since 2011 (he claims he didn't get rich though, because being a nigger he made lots of retarded trade decisions)

I didn't find it very hard, but it is obviously designed to fail niggers because it operates under the correct assumption that niggers are dumb animals who have no place in white civilization. This test would leave them no chance of passing.

The 10 minute time limit was probably put in place not to be unfair but to hurry the process along, in case a lot niggers tried to vote (which I find unlikely).

There are hordes of shitskins that got involved in day trading over the last decade and almost all of them lose every penny. Late capitalist neoliberal democracy is amazing!

Bullshit, and why not give to all voters, white as well. I still can't get a single one of you Zig Forumsmutts to agree with this even though you're all so concerned about making sure voters are competent.