I have $1000 to donate to tech . How can I use it to best help fix this clusterfuck situation?

I have $1000 to donate to tech . How can I use it to best help fix this clusterfuck situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

reactos.org/donating
disroot.org/
crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop
crowdsupply.com/libre-risc-v/m-class
haiku-os.org/community/donating_to_haiku
distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=popularity
linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/donating-to-slackware-4175634729/#post5882751
alien.slackbook.org/blog/patrick-next-slackware-and-moving-forward-with-kde-plasma5/
gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2018/gnu-guix-receives-donation-from-the-handshake-project/
powerpc-notebook.org/en/
cloveros.ga/donations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ill take it

Invest in your future.

Done to open-source developers/projects that are trying to compete with jewgle, facecuck, etc
Or give it to me

Give to projects you use or would like to see improved. Just do a little research, you don't wanna give a dev money only to later find out they're assholes who fuck up their products fuck you emby
You could also donate to the FSF

reactos.org/donating

I've heard slackware has some money problems, and it's one of the last systemd-survivors.

Also, maybe more important: disroot.org/ provides a shitload of privacy services for free.

theres void too now. it uses runit instead of the horrible shell script init

Give them to krita or blender or both

graphics programs are not really all that important...

But OP should make his own decision.

if only it wasn't a running release distro

Attached: winfield.jpg (800x800, 557.27K)

Donate FSF and/or GNU and/or GuixSD.
Also libre hardware is something that's missing today. Donate it:
crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop
crowdsupply.com/libre-risc-v/m-class

Lots of people will donate to those. OP should use the opportunity to bring up some projects that would die without the money.

For Libre Risc-v to succeed, 10 milion $ is needed. But he could donate to the Hurd.

My suggestions is to donate to Haiku, because BeOS was awesome.
haiku-os.org/community/donating_to_haiku
Or, if you don't want that, go with ReactOS like another user said.
Don't donate to FSF or any organization too political. Favor those who put technical aspects above everything else.

Did you get that Yangbucks early?

Give it to ReactOS devs. They need all the money they can get now that the gov has pulled fundings until their project becomes usable.

No. Slackware is dead and it should be dead.

distrowatch.com/dwres.php?resource=popularity

More popular than Devuan, Alpine or tech's favorite meme Gentoo. On the other hand, ReactOS is pointless.

DDOS the yang gang until they agree to give you onemillionbux

Graphics professionals have money to spend on their means of production, which include the graphics programs and the os both. If you lure them in with high quality programs, they'll finance the os too.

Fuck off

How else do you check whether a distro is "dead" ?

ReactOS is still pointless.

Are they having trouble hosting?

Don't think so. This explains the situation: linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/donating-to-slackware-4175634729/#post5882751

From alien.slackbook.org/blog/patrick-next-slackware-and-moving-forward-with-kde-plasma5/

" the Slackware Store (an entity independent of Slackware with which he has a business arrangement involving a percentage of sales profit and medical insurance) has not been paying him any money for the last two years and that most likely all the PayPal donations through the Store have gone into the pockets of the Store owners. Read that thread if you have not done so yet.
Basically Pat is broke."

So that's why the store doesn't work, but I am really surprised they still have the link up on the site.

Every OS is pointless.

and yet you're using one right now

What if he's running a browser from bare metal?

Then I will bow down to him and ask to teach me his ways.

OP: What have you decided?

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

So...If you're still here, who did you donate to?

I smell rats.

Masons, Masons everywhere...

LOL, I wish I thought of doing that!

Good idea user, but don't you think that idea is a bit too Jewish?

Heil Israel

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

Donate to fsf, or the RV initiative

I thought that ReactOS isn't in style anymore as it has a CoCk.

Buy a bunch of programming books and learn to fix it yourself.

Don't forget to buy programming socks!

what's wrong with rolling release model?

If you decide to support a project do some research about the devs first. I.e. what do they spend their money on? Paying developers, paying server bills, or financing SJW causes. It's one thing what the people running those projects do with their own money, but when they use money meant for the project for appeasing trannies and landwhales, that's where the line needs to be drawn.

Don't donate to Guix, the developers are cucks who will use the money to pay the bills and squander what is left on Outreachery diversity hires.
gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2018/gnu-guix-receives-donation-from-the-handshake-project/

If you want to help Guix then either contribute work or pay someone who will contribute work, but don't pay Guix directly.

I'd donate to the PowerPC Laptop guys
powerpc-notebook.org/en/

been following that project for the last few years and they've always been upfront with their donors and contributors. Only thing holding them back is their shoestring budget. They're a not-for-profit company only out to design the laptop in a free/open source, usable (not like Novena, actually usable) and easily manufacturable way

How so?

It's possible that them are in bed with (((feminazis))) and (((antifas))).

Better, just refuse to help guix and even ignore it completely since it is a (((feminazi sjw))) organization.

Your ass pain made me want to contribute and donate to FSF and guix even more. I like when sexy traps, lesbians and gays have money to code and for buying programming socks. Guix is a great project and FSF funds great stuff. Stay mad Zig Forumstards

Donate to something that's resisting pozz. OpenBSD should be fine, I think gentoo is pretty OK too. sqlite comes to mind, but I don't think they're in immediate need of resources.

Do lesbian programmers even work on FOSS? All the LGBTASDQWE the cucks pay to pretend they care about free software are trannies.

Attached: lgbt.jpg (1927x2048, 336.86K)

Buy a Talos II machine or slack.

Buy a gun and go visit San Francisco

cloveros.ga/donations

They make a lot of good tech though.
I kinda wanna make something offensive in Guile just to piss off Webber and his tranny friends

Use the SXML module to make a redpilling website, then proudly display "made with Guile" in the footer or about page or something.

regardless of how good they are, there's no point in donating money to a group who will just blow it all on stupid shit.

By yourself an arm and use it on the Trojan horses.

Go on fiverr and get one of those pajeets to get code us a clone of Zig Forums and open source it. Make a script that will install it one any web host with CentOS and CPanel installed. Make a script to install it on Ubuntu and Debian since most Linux installs are Debian based operation systems. Then we can make infinite chan mirrors instead of putting all or our eggs in one basket.

The browser is the new OS