Hidden copy of windows 3.1

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

i hid a copy of windows 3.1 inside this photo just open it with winrar or
7zip that is if theres some sort of system that would remove the files from the photo its self on this image board

Attached: zcat.jpg (10.36 MB, 800x450)

Other urls found in this thread:

datagenetics.com/blog/november32013/
youtu.be/ZGlkjxCRwzc
zdnet.com/article/100-unique-exploits-and-counting-for-latest-winrar-security-bug/
dyne.org/software/tomb/
media.8ch.net/file_dl/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg/zcat.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg/zcat.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_dl/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

just tested it and it works

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Someones discovered steganography. What will really boil your noodle is when you start realizing tons of images deploy this method on Zig Forums and it has been used for secret communications for years.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Please I Didn't need to know how bad things really are.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

I think you can also hide messages using a text file to pretty much I just opened a command prompt and did this
Copy /b image.jpg + file hidden.jpg

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

I even created a batch file making it easier to do that

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

Theirs a lot of stupid shit you can hid in a image

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

Pardon my spelling and grammar i have a lot of issues

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Ive done this using videos to and i was able to do it Successfully

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Hey gaise, it's 2005 again!

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

I'm excited about this stenanography that even moot managed to write a program to detect in 2006

Easton Young
Easton Young

Is this even steganography? It's akin to concatenating two files together.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

No it's not steganography and is simply concatenating two files together (you're correct).
The easiest and simplest form of steganography is least significant bit encoding but that's not what this is.

Henry Green
Henry Green

I remember when you would be autobanned on halfchan for stapling an MP3 to a picture, way back in the days before GG. Before then, it was the way people would have "name that tune" threads with a bunch of "play this picture in winamp" images.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

The easiest and simplest form of steganography
Do you have any suggestions for materials to learn about other forms?

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Just look up QR codes or even datagenetics.com/blog/november32013/

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

Will check those out. Thanks.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

convert <input image> <output image>

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Based and powerful

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

That came about from moot getting a Scientologist's dick up his ass over Anons doing the concat trick to spread the OT Documents.

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

Are there any scripts to detect embedded files in bulk? I have tons of images and I'm interested if there are any there.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

Coudln't even uplpoad 3mb image last few days then there's this? wtf

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

i made a video on a some software for windows that makes it pretty easy to do you just cant save files with it youtu.be/ZGlkjxCRwzc

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

what would you even do with a copy of 3.1?

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

install it in dosbox

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

i meant with the operating system its-self

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

i don't think you could get it to work with freedos a lot of people have tried

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

idk i did it cuz i could

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

did you virus scan it?

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

i did

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

but i was thinking. wouldn't it be really easy to tell which flies are hiding stuff just by how large they are

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

true im looking for some other sort of software to do it with i think openstago is better

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

i really thing the prospect is pointless because this method still requires you to put your cleverly hidden (thing) at the mercy of 120 autistic s

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

I'm a cripple Windows user who doesn't have the IQ to recognize that it's a case of images looking like archive files to an unarchiver program.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Just open random file with winrar guys
zdnet.com/article/100-unique-exploits-and-counting-for-latest-winrar-security-bug/

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

what is a hex editor
what is GNU file or its alternatives.

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

well heres a file that uses steg

Attached: oldcomputer.jpg (1.73 MB, 838x720)

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

yeah dont use winrar

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

Not to mention Winrar is a proprietary program

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Tfw you realize that people were actually sharing hardcore CP hidden in a rare pepe thread

Attached: mog1.gif (794.33 KB, 329x232)

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

a decent programme splits a file among a couple of dozen image files, so they are all only slightly larger than average.
download them all and reconstitute the file

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

holy shit i didnt know it was that bad

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

remember the "post sinks mods are asleep" threads in 2007/2008 on 4chan?
Yea, filled to brim with CP

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Organize your DOS games.

Attached: NEW12.png (20.38 KB, 640x480)

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

RAR is a proprietary algorithm.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

just open a couple thousand images one by one in search of an archive
Yeah, no thanks.

Landon Green
Landon Green

tfw you start wondering if you've inadvertently saved cp hidden in some reaction image without your knowledge

Attached: eh.png (915.36 KB, 1448x1080)

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

hey is a possibility you could have it on your pc and not even know it

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

until the feds break down your door

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

its kind of scary if you think about it but i wouldn't worry about it as long as you don't download random images off of an image board i think you should be fine but that goes with out saying

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Found the white man.
Sound pretty simple to automate.
being worried rather than pic rel

Attached: [Coalgirls]-Cardcaptor-Sakura-29-(1440x1080-Blu-ray-FLAC)-[AB1C2418].jpg (700.67 KB, 1440x1080)

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

as long as you don't download random images off of an image board
This is literally all i ever do.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

lol

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Attached: skull.jpg (24.3 KB, 600x600)

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

some one should lock this thread

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

cant you just batch convert the image to the same file format or different file format to shave off the excess data

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Uh oh

Attached: YuiShocked.png (212.82 KB, 538x558)

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

same file format
No as the data could just transfer over
different file format
Usually this does the trick but some stengraphy methods use the individual pixels to transmit data and not the formatting of such. For those kinds of things you need to print out the image and blur it up a little with water then scan it back into your computer and wala, the image is clean now.

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Why, are you annoyed someone might mention that images downloaded from major services like faceberg or twitter actually have CP embbedd in every single last image in secret so that the governments that make CP illegal can just arrest you without explanation for browsing goybook once? Well this is indeed a thing. But the algorithm to re assemble the CP is a closely guarded trade secret by intelligence agencies/mossad, who planted the CP in the first place being the faggots that they are.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

I think you should blur and rescan the image several times for maximum safety as the printer could be inserting shit into the image too.

Attached: a5d0fdfaed6a586a1ebe904350fcfd1d35cf5b41fdfbaf494d2978fd97bfb664.jpg (15.2 KB, 488x305)

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

What if we hid temple OS virtualbox images inside images (pun) and put sekrit files in there? Anyone wanna try this?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

not using unrar linux

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

A whole new way to add an extra layer of work. Don't forget the big boy file size either

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Remember "Mods are sleep, post sinks"?

David Scott
David Scott

Fuck, that brings me back.

Attached: but-files-cant-love-files.png (364.15 KB, 458x458)

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Why are you even here if you're a windowsnigger? This is a tech board, leave.
Zig Forums started silently removing concatenated files a few months ago, I noticed it while doing it myself.
No matter how I download your pic it's 27kB.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

there is some old stuff man

Attached: Play-in-Winamp.jpg (1.63 MB, 1920x1080)

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Batch convert your images to another image format (or same image format, really); this should get rid of lumped data. You may also use lossy compression algorithm to remove data hidden in least significant bit of RGB triplets. Don't forget to discard EXIF and meta data.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Appending a file with copy is baby's first stego. Try embedding the file directly into the image data with something like steghide. Much much harder to detect and filter! 😹

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Never heard of this 'unrar linux'.

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

I definitely think we should temple OS is the ultimate operating system

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

I am the original poster hand yes I are any swapped over to using steghide

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

fwiw, here's the first INTERNET SECRET MESSAGE I ever noticed...

GIF
640x400
simple figure
....filesize 20kB
something suspect is going on, I had to thinks...

As other EWS fans might now, a few years later an artist calling themselves "TDK" appeared with very suspicious art style. Schwartz denied up-and-down all this illegal art that might destroy a budding animation artist's career chances was him... I invented up a way to make a hash of a JPEG's EXIF, showed all the "TDK" pics had the same hash... and then ran it through my archive of the entire image collection of the 1994-era Internet.. and the only artist whose images generated the same hash was a Eric W. Schwartz.

This has nothing to do with being an edgylord who can distribute the Christchurch /pol/tard's Manifesto in a way that ((they)) can't prevent, sorry.

Attached: es-fifi.gif (19.99 KB, 640x400)

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

What an interesting story you have there bro

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

I wonder if I could copy of the original New Zealand's shooters manifesto and hide it in an image

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Fuck it know I can and I can use steghide to do it with

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

And after I've hidden the manifesto inside the image I shall upload it to appear to peer to peer distributed network good lick censoring that Bahaha

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

This has nothing to do with being an edgylord who can distribute the Christchurch /pol/tard's Manifesto in a way that ((they)) can't prevent, sorry.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Oh I apologize about that

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

I got a little carried away

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Moot must be watching me Because I think I'm minute after I made this post I was perma banned on 4chan

William Fisher
William Fisher

I got a feeling moot is watching meeeee oh I got no privacy

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

This is the memetic virus I kept telling /pol/ about.
It makes censorship impossible.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

I already told my mum to purge my hdds if I die

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Is there a way to mass detect attached data on images? I got like hundreds of millions of pictures, cleaned of meta data and archived with winrar. Could be interesting because they date back to the middle of the 90s.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Is there a way to mass detect attached data on images?
Tough call. I'm only vaguely aware of this stuff, I'm not a pro on the topic. I think you'd have to suspect there's something weird going on and you'd have to guess how the data (and what type of data) has been hidden inside the file...

Assuming we're talking about two (or more) files lumped together, you could recognize clandestine data by guessing it's proper size, and compare to the actual size of the file; but that would be tricky since compression algorithms are involved.
You could also check for specific signatures within those files (for instance see if a "%PDF" string is present in a non-PDF file, or maybe more than one image header like "GIF89a", "PNG" or "JFIF").
Ultimately, you could brute-force your way through and attempt to decode full streams of data out of files (which is probably the way to go in this case)...

There are other techniques to hide the existence of the data, like the least significant bit explained earlier (which would be revealed if you isolated those bits into a black and white image; the result would be a very noisy canvas that bares no resemblance to the source picture, since those bits are completely unrelated to the actual colors that makes the image), or two-file masks (where you combine two images and the result is the hidden data).

Either way, we're talking steganography (which is the process of hiding the existence of a message), and not cryptography (which is the process of concealing the meaning of a message, not its existence). In short, you could have an encrypted lump hiding beneath a normal file and analyzing a whole stream wouldn't return a single thing, because you'd assume the information is clear.

If you want to retrieve the information, there are some brute-force data extraction tools designed for video games resources files that could be useful here, but that would still require doing it by hand I think.
If you want to get rid of the secret lumps, I would recommend the lazy way out, such as using a batch image editing program like irfan, acdsee, xnview or whatever: select all and convert to a proper image file (which would discard all extra data - be careful not to convert image types to different images formats that do not support specific features, like transparency or animations).

That's all I have.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

How do you split them after, tho?

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

he didn't recompress all his images as flif

ha, retards

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Ever thought about making and distributing copies of such a fantastic collection?

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Bumping this question.

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Damn. I saw a good presentation from some hacker con on just this subject a few years ago. It was on non cryptographic means of hiding data from law enforcement. It also mentioned soldering flash memory directly to the USB hub on the Mobo, because it's not often they do a thourough physical inspection. I can't find the damn talk on YouTube now. I remember it was given by some skinny dude that was drinking beer during the whole talk and was fairly drunk by the end. I don't remember what con it was, though.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

I tried this yesterday and it worked, but now all I'm getting is a 30 KB image. Did it get purged or something?

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

Images get stripped after a while on infinitychan. Like exif and non-image data.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

How the fuck do you hide files in jpgs? That's the bullshit. Why is it even possible to do so?

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

It’s not exactly steganography, it’s a polyglot file.

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

It's easy and how do you think a viruses are spread People hide shit in images all the time Why do you think your email client tries to block remote content such as images by default

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

Why do you think your email client tries to block remote content such as images by default

remote content
privacy
html
security

Viruses spread through buffer overflows and shit like that, that's not what OP did which is hide a file in a legit image that actually renders and can apparently also be opened with .rar software.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

that remote content could be something that exploits a vulnerability in the image libraries. some of those get updates almost every day because theres always some bug in them.

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Sigh... another piece random piece of shitware I have to write.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

Big Question here: wouldn't the filesize for most of this hidden stuff be unreasonably bloated? Just like the OP here, all the pictures have file sizes that are waaay larger than what you'd expect a picture like that to be. With a gif or webm I can kinda understand but wouldn't it be a huge red flag otherwise? Or is there ways to hide that too?

Attached: b5fb7787080e95ee16bcf1ce7ab9c8c3.jpg (10.87 KB, 236x236)

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

depends. the typical phone poster image is 2-6mb and you can put lots of data in there. text documents pictures and similar things..

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

or anything if you put it in a compressed file thats splitted in multiple parts like they do on usenet

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

On that note, what is a good Winbloats archiver? I'm currently using PeaZip, don't know if it's any good comparatively to others.
Pretty cool mate, I was wondering if it would be any fun putting the Chinese copypasta in lewds to get them off the site.
I was thinking more about the possibilities that it opens to file sharing and organizing meet ups and ARGs but yeah, that's also true.
I keep forgetting there's people who browse imageboards via their smartphones. I feel so retarded asking these questions.

David Garcia
David Garcia

Would putting the Chinese copypasta in the images work? Would the censorship algorithms be able to pick up on the hidden text?

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

can you post example image with CP hidden inside it? just for testing purposes

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

just posting this random image dont mind me

Attached: BUMPSTOCK-ZIP.png (1.41 MB, 1280x720)

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

that brings me back, damn I forgot about this.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

password?

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

I am not a faggot it so I am not going to that

William Walker
William Walker

There is no password just drop it into winrar

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

No one wants old Windows 3.1 as we have free Linux and BSD.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Archive format not recognized. I don't use wangblows.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Use Tomb instead, user.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

dyne.org/software/tomb/

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

if you open the the image with the embedded malware in a image viewer the malware wont execute

open the image in a browser with js malware, that will work

is there a work around for the first point?

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

There are people who like to experience what was there in the past. In this age it's more like a toy rather than something that people would use for their daily computing.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

You could execute code this way though. Like the well-known winrar security flaws.
It's not even too different from a buffer overflow actually. You have that void zone somewhere in a file and half of the programs reading the file don't have behaviour defined for when they encounter it.

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

if it contains something that is targeting a vulnerability in the image library then it will work in the image viewer

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

Indeed. Which is why you don't open internet files on your admin account.

James Parker
James Parker

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

David Ross
David Ross

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

John Rivera
John Rivera

e-celeb thread

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

Shut up chaim.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Where are all these shills coming from?

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Fuck you Masonic shills.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Fuck off moshe.

Aaron James
Aaron James

Shit thread

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Bumping this question.
I learned to embed in bmp files, but i m too stupid to do it in jpg REEEEEEEE

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Open this in 7-zip Unless you're a Yuropoor in which case prepare to get v&

Attached: open-this-with-7zip.gif (7.61 MB, 600x338)

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

tfw using linux
tfw it doesn't work

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Worked the last time I tried it but that was on Windoze. Maybe the data was stripped by Zig Forums along with the metadata

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

i'm on windows and i cant open it either

Attached: 2f18dd7d2b8c5a7b614109cff89d61761a400f3d5db8b5a5bf452a63b1b049ea.gif (12.58 KB, 250x194)

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

mfw I proudly upload random images from here to (((google drive)))
I want to be on a watchlist of some sort. Maybe then they'll eventually raid my house and kill me in glorious battle.

Attached: W67UYWTGRH.png (494.53 KB, 473x704)

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

Don't worry. If FBI knocks at your door you can lure them away with your autistic screeches.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

works fine for me on GNU/Linux

Attached: meme.png (8.45 KB, 530x253)

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

That's the plan anyways.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

Open this file with steghide. There is no password.

Attached: CIA.jpg (52.82 KB, 800x450)

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

ERROR: open_this_with_7zip.gif : Can not open the file as archive

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

brainlet

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

someone else please confirm that data has been stripped from the file

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Attached: huh.png (146.03 KB, 908x537)

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

You downloaded the wrong image nigger.
The uploaded gif says it is 7.61Mb, your output says your file is 854Kb.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

just write a script to batch convert all images in your download folder to the same format, effectively removing any hidden content

Justin James
Justin James

jewgle default compresses images
file will not be same

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

I'M GOIN 'A JAIL

Attached: 5bd8b7a9792e1.image.jpg (9.96 KB, 400x218)

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

tech tip! Try opening the image in 7zip! it'll show you the file in the catalog!

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

isn't it usually easier just to change the file extension

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Who cares? The fact that a bunch of 1's and 0's on some asshole's hard drive is considered "illegal" means that the Founding Fathers died in vain.
Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong.

Attached: 882f4966e991ba0452cfa09cef74fcd02db87dbef123b627ca3c86abfa56bc59.jpg (286.42 KB, 1159x1645)

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

not working for me
ERROR: Cia.jpg : You don't get to bring friends

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

silly negroid
the file has been stripped

Attached: 1.png (40.74 KB, 506x581)
Attached: 2.png (38.6 KB, 506x581)

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

If it has been stripped its not being stripped by Zig Forums. You're a retard doing something wrong. Maybe its being stripped from the browser but I just grabbed it and it works perfectly fine
hurr its not PEBCAK you're the one who's wrong!

Attached: 1430272339947.gif (1.43 MB, 280x158)

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

Laws are laws. If you believe that certain laws are immoral, then it is your job to convince society that it should be repealed.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

I had to download it 4 times to keep Firefox from stopping after the jpg had been read. It's a pain in the ass, but it's probably your browser's fault. It makes APNG a bitch, too.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Who cares?
You'll care when the feds come busting down your door. Some abstract protest about free speech isn't worth getting your asshole enlarged by Jamaal, especially since kids aren't attractive and porn isn't speech in the first place.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

No nigger you can't into Zig Forums and should be in /g/index.html.
Even if you were downloading properly and got that file then you've obviously got some weird inbound (VPN?Firewall?) image compression settings.
Ask someone for a file hash or how to use wget, I've wasted enough time on your ineptitude.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Different user here.
Nigger, you're the one who should be on /g/index.html.
Many images in the thread, including the one in the op got stripped. You downloaded the image before it was stripped by Zig Forums and it got cached by your browser.

I downloaded both image links using wget on my personal machine and 2 VPS's on completely different networks. All times 874KB. The image has been stripped by Zig Forums. Or maybe you think that 874KB is a normal size for a thumbnail?

Curiously still works for me

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

7zip

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

based user

William Davis
William Davis

Okay, so I did this one as:
$ cat NYTimescomic.png randomshit.zip > urafag.png

to unzip you use:
$ unzip urafag.png
or
$ unzip -t urafag.png
Lets see how long it takes for (((THEM))) to strip the super secret message...

Attached: urafag.png (1.1 MB, 640x400)

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

$ unzip -t urafag.png
Archive: urafag.png
warning [urafag.png]: 416302 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
testing: 1556220032785-2.jpg OK
testing: chloewtf2.png OK
No errors detected in compressed data of urafag.png.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

$ unzip urafag.png
Archive: urafag.png
warning [urafag.png]: 416302 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
inflating: 1556220032785-2.jpg
extracting: chloewtf2.png

sorry - you use the -t to file-check, unzip just to unzip

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

I think one of the problems is that everyone is using a different stego method

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Methods I use:
There's command line like in
There's Openstego (pic 1)
and
StegoSuite (pic 2)
that I know of and use.

Attached: openstego.png (41.08 KB, 823x428)
Attached: stegosuite.png (141.29 KB, 650x402)

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

Many images in the thread, including the one in the op got stripped
Images don't get stripped. You're downloading the wrong image. You're a faggot. Go away. I told you how you could confirm your suspicions you'll only prove yourself to be a faggot because you'll prove they've not been stripped and you still didn't use it - because you're a faggot nigger who can't into tech. The fact that others agree with you confirms you cuckchan rejects are bringing down the quality of this board.
Your internet access is sharded btw. You have no idea what that means or how to circumvent it, and keep refusing to prove it to yourself.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Many images in the thread, including the one in the op got stripped.

$ls -l /tmp/zcat.jpg
-rw-r--r-- 1 user anon 10864390 Apr 29 09:59 /tmp/zcat.jpg
$sha512sum /tmp/zcat.jpg
3767f23137a53f99ae080db899cbe817faf87d2a6179f6d764038d29d4efb31054a00c03e97ca0eb2f322e4ac1e66a11bd5fc6c3a7e5584b13fb195c7d4c088c /tmp/zcat.jpg
$7z l /tmp/zcat.jpg
Scanning the drive for archives:
1 file, 10864390 bytes (11 MiB)

Listing archive: /tmp/zcat.jpg

--
Path = /tmp/zcat.jpg
Type = zip
Offset = 28137
Physical Size = 10836253

Date Time Attr Size Compressed Name
------------------- ----- ------------ ------------ ------------------------
2014-11-18 00:34:47 ..... 17978 17616 386MAX.VX_
2014-11-18 00:34:47 ..... 1035 1035 40291730.WP_
2014-11-18 00:34:47 ..... 1627 1627 40293930.WP_
2014-11-18 00:34:47 ..... 44018 42962 8514.DR_
2014-11-18 00:34:47 ..... 3174 3068 8514FIX.FO_

You will find the hash of your download of OP's image different - because you don't know how to download or are a baiting /g/lownigger
/g/index.html is more to your taste

James Howard
James Howard

$ ls -l zcat.jpg
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 29707 Mar 16 12:23 zcat.jpg

$ sha512sum zcat.jpg
a85d4f91dbd5a3138ffa0f295360038220ed3a46443434143859ea75b738892b34e46cc855de5d8a940a510352ac1ec6d310ed0bab222266769cef9598f1b456 zcat.jpg

fine
I'm being a dumb nigger
then how do I download it?

I had originally downloaded it by right-clicking on the filename "zcat.jpg" then Save Link As

even when I wget it

$ wget media.8ch.net/file_dl/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg/zcat.jpg
Resolving media.8ch.net (media.8ch.net)... 104.18.104.234, 104.18.105.234
Connecting to media.8ch.net (media.8ch.net)|104.18.104.234|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 29707 (29K) [image/jpeg]
Saving to: ‘zcat.jpg.1’

zcat.jpg.1 100%[==================================>] 29.01K --.-KB/s in 0.003s

2019-04-29 10:41:49 (9.79 MB/s) - ‘zcat.jpg.1’ saved [29707/29707]

which I know is somehow wrong because it has the hash in the filename
it still says 29.01K in size

oh, nevermind
I got it now.
I had no idea

Attached: zcat.png (43.68 KB, 506x581)

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

how?
I have it dl'd and unzipped

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Save Link As
Wouldn't "save image as" be the best option for downloading since it specifies "image"?

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

no. the saving options don't change the bytes in the file. both accomplish the exact same thing: a stream of bytes sent to your computer.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

What link did you use?

$ wget media.8ch.net/file_store/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg media.8ch.net/file_store/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg/zcat.jpg media.8ch.net/file_dl/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg media.8ch.net/file_dl/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg/zcat.jpg
--2019-04-30 21:07:07-- media.8ch.net/file_store/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg
Resolving media.8ch.net (media.8ch.net)... 104.18.104.234, 104.18.105.234
Connecting to media.8ch.net (media.8ch.net)|104.18.104.234|:443... connected.
Length: 27773 (27K) [image/jpeg]
Saving to: ‘c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg’

c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331af 100%[========================================================================================================================================>] 27.12K --.-KB/s in 0.007s

2019-04-30 21:07:08 (3.88 MB/s) - ‘c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg’ saved [27773/27773]

--2019-04-30 21:07:08-- media.8ch.net/file_store/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg/zcat.jpg
Reusing existing connection to media.8ch.net:443.
Length: 27773 (27K) [image/jpeg]
Saving to: ‘zcat.jpg’

zcat.jpg 100%[========================================================================================================================================>] 27.12K --.-KB/s in 0.005s

2019-04-30 21:07:08 (5.49 MB/s) - ‘zcat.jpg’ saved [27773/27773]

--2019-04-30 21:07:08-- media.8ch.net/file_dl/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg
Saving to: ‘c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg.1’

c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331af 100%[========================================================================================================================================>] 29.01K --.-KB/s in 0.005s

2019-04-30 21:07:08 (5.58 MB/s) - ‘c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg.1’ saved [29707/29707]

--2019-04-30 21:07:08-- media.8ch.net/file_dl/c978fc3704638e6e307e70d8750a1e83b15a3c28366622f3cc06bc331afa2563.jpg/zcat.jpg
Saving to: ‘zcat.jpg.1’

zcat.jpg.1 100%[========================================================================================================================================>] 29.01K --.-KB/s in 0.004s

2019-04-30 21:07:08 (7.38 MB/s) - ‘zcat.jpg.1’ saved [29707/29707]

FINISHED --2019-04-30 21:07:08--
Total wall clock time: 0.7s
Downloaded: 4 files, 112K in 0.02s (5.33 MB/s)

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

There are 4 images you can download for every 1 image an user posts. Each of these 4 can be accessed in 3 different ways.
Depending on the method and image you choose you'll get a different version. Only 1 of the 12 possible was confirmed to give the original file the user uploaded (same hash).
have fun

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

those threads were a 2013/14 thing you piece of shit "wannabe" somebody

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

i clicked the link that has the original file name. the others probably wont work and idk if wget suffers from cloudflare faggotry on all of them.

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

Attached: test.jpg (53.79 KB, 640x400)

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Your image requires a password according to steghide

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Oh, I see what you did. You just embeded it, but it is not stereognorphy.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

stenography
There is no shorthand in your message.
If you said steganography I might have bothered.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit