Userview Digizine: A Digizine Exclusively Focused on Internet Users

Userview Issue 2: userview.wixsite.com/home

Cost me 40 bucks to display this digizine in order to own the mods and admins, but I'm pretty happy with it. Tell me if I should set up a functioning SubscribeStar or if you feel the Internet's better off without this. I'd probably keep making this either way since it's fun tho.

P.S. it's okay to be namefag.

~E p y c [redacted] W y n n

Attached: gamersriseup_by_epycwyn_dcxa6gm-pre.jpg (1111x719, 98.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

issuu.com/epycwynn/docs/userview2.
okular.kde.org/
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you the faggot that keeps spamming /fringe/

What a fucking terrible site. Just upload a PDF to the board

Pal, come on, don't be a fag, just post a direct download link.

I'll do it for the faggot, since he probably won't and makes money off the site.

There's probably malware and tracking scripts in these PDFs, btw

Unless your pdf reader can read 2 pages at once side-by-side in full screen, I'd recommend reading it on-site.

To download, press the download button in the top-left corner.

I assumed the digizine is too big to upload to 8chong.

You bet your sweet majyykal ass I am. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT THE POWER OF EPYC WYNN IS CAPABLE OF!

Attached: Epycwynnati2.png (1222x1272, 1.34M)

YHVH bless ya soull.

The Issuu reader fails to fetch me a download link, probably due to all the JavaShit malware link that ended up blocked. Consider adding a download mirror, or maybe even two.

Learn 2 make a JS-free site, otherwise fuck off

Well that's Issues 0 and 1.

Though, all issues are available for download on the site. Unless the site wix is known for malware and tracking in its core code, I am led to believe the site I run is safe. Though, anyone who doesn't run uBlock Origin, Pop Up Blocker, and something like Blur or Disconnect is going to get hurt online either way.

I make no money off of the website. Though, none of it looks quite right unless you read pages side-by-side in a 2-pages-at-once pdf reader.

Issue 2's pdf is too big for me to upload despite me trying to. If someone else has a faster computer connection and wants to take a swing, the pdf is downloadable in the top-left of the embedded Issue 2 in the main page of the site.

Ironically in my interview in Issue 2, the coder I spoke to specifically said they disliked Javascript.

Issue 2's also downloadable here: issuu.com/epycwynn/docs/userview2. I think that download button exists outside the javascript but I could be wrong.

self-bumping to trigger people who don't like self-bumpin

Why? You could have just thrown some HTML together and be done with it instead of loading that monstrosity. For something this simple you could have even written the HTML by hand.

You mean like pic related?

Attached: Screenshot_20190318_095044.png (1330x947, 275.35K)

Please give me the download link for that if it's free. I've been stuck with Adobe Acrobitch that scrolls all pages vertically.

I also have no coding skills and wix is free.

Attached: tenor.gif (426x290, 648.21K)

It'f freeer than Adobe shit. The name is in the title bar, it's Okular from KDE. I'm pretty sure any PDF reader can display two pages next to each other
okular.kde.org/

Oh come on, HTML is made for people who have no coding skills. You can pick up enough HTML over a weekend, and that's if you take it slow. Mozilla has tutorials on their website.
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/

Thanks for the help. The installation process is inconvenient but it worked.

Also just realized Acrobat does have a 2-page viewing option; thanks for pointing these things out.

I'm unsure how I'd translate html into putting a website on the Internet though; wouldn't I have to pay someone like those censor-happy shitlords at GoDaddy?

Attached: 37d29028d741ee581d61a4fc92a0409f.jpg (2000x2000, 131.67K)

In general unless you want to host your own server in your basement, then yes. There are free hosters (like Neocities) who put some limits on how much you can host, but I don't know about which ones to recommend, maybe someone else can chime in.

Bumping this post if someone has a second opinion.

This. I mean, its self aware, and ironic, the first entry in the first zine being "congratulations" , but there is no original content, and really little content at all.

The internet has really destroy the need for magazines, by the web is essentially a magazine anyway. Why would I download a magazine full of famous shitposts, when I could read those shitposts in my browser for free if I wanted to? I kind get that your currating them, but your curating famous stuff like Navy Seal CopyPasta, and various wikis already do that.

I actually don't really care for this kind of non-sense, they aren't funny, and take a lot of time to read for virtually no content, so I guess I am not your target audience anyway.

If you where truly Intelligent you wouldn't be using copy pastas You would actually come up with your own content That's good Unlike my original content which ends up being shit anyways because im a shit brained monkey That thinks hes a uber haxor Because he uses steghide and knows how to self host shit

I'm sorry I stopped at

Make a printed version, more original content, a jsfree website for godsake. and I would be more interested.

You can just rent a cheap vps for 2-5$ a month and host it on that. Pretty easy. There's nothing wrong with just using neocities instead, though.

Why do you think people would read your shit side-by-side and fullscreen? If someone skims through it you're lucky they even visited.

am mod brb kms

Your zine looks like a shitty blog

For this kind of content Neocities somehow seems fitting.
Also, stop schizospamming fringe ffs

BACK TO >>>/g/
your indesign thing at the top lacks consistency and is totally overdesigned and you could have just made a pdf or epub and uploaded it here

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

I wonder (((why))).

This is fucking outrageous. Fuck the jews and everyone who let this happen.

Shut up chaim.