Hai fren! I made a new tor board called VileChan, please come over because it would make me happy

Hai fren! I made a new tor board called VileChan, please come over because it would make me happy.
hvjgdbwgmn4iu4yxkc4gxxclskxigh5oz52uot3ltqijb76wxjdnxpyd.onion/

Attached: vilechanlogo.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

user! How could you possibly deploy a new imageboard, and excpect us IMAGEBOARD CONNOISSEURS to visit it? What makes your board so special, little guy?

Attached: 837837.png (329x346, 217.83K)

sor fren, accidental double post. mainly you should come over because it would make me happy. it also has oc, and i think the theme is pretty good if i do say so myself

glowniggers need to try harder on their honeypots

Doesn't work :^)

Attached: Capture.PNG (806x496, 34.41K)

are you on tor mate?

CIA fuck off

But what does it allow me to do I can't do here? What is the advantage of using your board?

nanochan's written in Lua and the source's been posted. How about yours?

Nanochan is also shit and run by a tranny

Do you have proof?

Attached: is it real.png (1167x766, 801.43K)

Upload pictures via Tor.

Why would anyone want to do that

Hapase is a female hapa supremacist, but not a tranny.
I want to go to her house and rape her. Delicious thighs.

Can we use VileChan as a secret base to coordinate an operation to convince Hapase to give us her nudes? They are worth actual money at this point I think.
Reminder that all Norfolk anons MUST participate in this honorable cause.
WE WANT HAPASE NUDES NOW

You're only setting yourself up for disappointment

Still doesn't work. Fix it, you mongoloid.

Attached: Capture.PNG (731x376, 17.38K)

r u a troll?

Another claim which requires proof

Attached: anime girls holding interrogation weapons.png (354x522, 83.45K)

Nah hapase is cool. t.hapase
If you saw her curiouscat before she deleted it she was unironically based.

Why does everyone keep comparing VileChan to NannoChan!? VileChan has a better theme and a more creative name. Stupid Hapase came up with the name Nanochan by lazily making an anagram of the word user and than slapping the word chan at the end. All it has to it's name is "hurr durr it has its own special software." It only has a catalog view, and if you're not fucking new you know catalog view only exists to accommodate normalfrens who are too new to understand how to navigate the normal view. It's too green, the only colors on it are green and black. There are so many wapanese people on Nanochan that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between /b/ and /a/ if they weren't labeled. It has a 35 character requirement because Hapase is an elitist who thinks that his/her (either a trap or a stupid female) board is too good for low quality shitposting. Not to mention it is run by either a female or a trap, which is bad because women are stupid and traps have no value as human beings.

Attached: posmug.png (156x149, 32.66K)

the other meaning of nano is that it's a small amount of software. One short Lua file.

For a very simple reason, vilenog. Because Nanochan is the best one and any board hoping to compete must surpass it in some way.

I also find it extremely ironic that you post images here, proving that you are a pleb who doesn't even use Tor. So unfortunate for you that a hapa girl could be smarter and more tech-savvy than you :^)

Sorry fren, but I'm not a paranoid tinfoil-hat wearing degenerate who's too scared to leave TOR for a few minutes to post an image.

I don't see why we can't exist in the same space. They both have their benefits, that paragraph long rant about Nanochan was mostly a joke.

Attached: poangry.png (255x240, 57.21K)

keep giving your info to jim and leos, and i'll keep avoiding your shitty website
hey, maybe some of the trash from nanochan will fuck off to there

does it really matter that much on a shitposting board. theres not much to mine when everyone posts anonymously. all these privacy things are just annoying to use. you cant use the quick reply box there and you cant even quote people without copying the post number or typing it manually.. after you have scrolled back up to the reply box.

But Nanochan actually has a floating reply box that works without javashit. Vilechan and pigchan and cuckchan and literally EVERY other imageboard don't have that without javascript.
That's why Nanochan is so superior. It's innovative(TM) and first of its kind(TM), whereas everyone will forget about your shitboard in less than a month.

If this is a real image board and not a honeypot, you should have posted it on Zig Forums or somewhere where little rats that fester because of the lack of moderation are inexistent.

lol, found the guy that has never used tor before.
you can use the quick reply box in tor, if you have (((javascript))) on, and it's by default.

its tech tho so you should have it disabled. no comfy or easy to use things are allowed here.

>in tor, if you have (((javascript))) on
33 degrees of stupid.

I want to rape Umaru-chan!

Can't believe I thought he deserved janitor status for actually doing his job despite rampant shitposting

OP can you post a tutorial for installing imageboard scripts?

people like you are why torbrowser doesn't come with adblock.

3rd 4th?? honeypot I've seen posted in 3 days

VileChan is not a Honeypot, and is not run by a glownigger!
A glownigger wouldn't have rule 1 of my board.
A glownigger wouldn't have rule 3 of my board.
A glownigger wouldn't have spent the time making two themes. (their used to be two, the second disappeared after I installed catalog for some reason and I haven't bothered putting it back yet)
A glownigger wouldn't have spent the time to make the image that I attach to all of my shills, most glowniggers probably don't know what an Umaru is.
A glownigger wouldn't have made the small logo and favicon.
A glownigger wouldn't respond to any criticism.
A glownigger wouldn't be working on switching to a modified imageboard script for everybody else's security, which you would know I am doing if you read the sticky on my board.
A glownigger would just use an spamming script to chill their board like deprescha did, but I didn't I shilled by hand.
A glownigger probably would target their board to a completely different audience.
A glownigger wouldn't make OC.
A glownigger wouldn't even moderate the board, they would just make it leave for a month and collect the data.

Its super easy for Vichan. All you need to do is set up a server, MySQL, PHP and then open install.php in your browser to set up the board. The end.

Nothing wrong with your board but you're being a bit of a fag right now m8. Which probably means you aren't CIA because they wouldn't hire you.

You sound desperate for users, so I'll give your board a try. But you have to drop the ahegao shit, that meme has been stale for years and anyone still using it is too out of touch to run an imageboard.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Yikes. Where did all this misogyny come from?

DAILY REMINDER THAT BRENTON TARRANT WAS A MASONIC JEWISH/ZIONIST PSYOPS