Is vichan still the big thing or is something better out now?

Is vichan still the big thing or is something better out now?

Attached: vichan.png (800x815, 39.91K)

Its better than Kusubax

It's because nobody knows erlang

Literally every other imageboard engine is better lmao.

Is it still OK to use Kareha?

Nanochan is the only good imageboard engine. It's a single file and it doesn't use a lot of bandwidth or any javascript at all.
Although its features are limited, it's probably good enough 4u.

Why do you people jerk off to template rendering speeds so much! Josh did it, Lynx does it, now the blazechan lad does it. It’s a goddamn imageboard. It writes html files to a disk. That’s literally all you have to do to make it work. But we need 6000 implementations of the same software in Rust, no, Go, no, Node.js, no, C, no, Assembly, no, Swahilian F. And each implementation needs to be able to do the most asinine shit, because as long as I can delete a thread at page 5 instead of page 10 and the other guy cant, surely I will be the savior of imageboards.

Nevermind the fact that my software “only” consumes 20% of my processing power at fucking 10 requests a second, or that my other softwares design philosophy is “build your own front end :~) its just a placeholder.”

4chan doesn’t have these problems and their code is a single file. One fucking 5000 line file for EACH BOARD. On dell servers from 2011. And they serve thousands of requests a second. And you know why they can do that? Because they spent time figuring out how to be crafty with deferred page writes and caching, not masturbating furiously to page load times and adding the ability to toggle your gay sex hats on and off remotely via thought. You know what their “cache” is?

SELECT * FROM posts ORDER BY bump DESC

No varnish, no memecached, no neural network to predict the next 10 years of posting and do it automatically. They dump the entire database to memory on each post.
ONE THOUSAND REQUESTS PER SECOND=

Are you retarded or is this pasta?
Be honest wirh me. Are you memeing me because it sure sounds like it.

does it really tho? at least some of them generate the page when it is requested and that will be really heavy on the server side

That's retarded though.

Looks cool, but I'm too retarded to install it.

A relational database? Fuck off with that bloat. Atomic filesystem operations can be just as fast and done on a tmpfs with occasional copies to fast storage.

vichan is a pretty good and easy image board script to use if you ask me but at the same time i would rather use tinyIB i dont need to install mysql which is all fucked up now

the only hard part is setting le data base up

Attached: frog.gif (429x429, 316.07K)

Are you fucking serious? Nanochan uses sqlite and pre-creates all the tables by itself. I bet vishit is more complex than that.

ur mom

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Europeons need to burn in a tar-pit. Disgusting

Fucking slide threads everywhere

Lots of shills in this thread.

Whatcha sliding MOSHE?