Python IDE and python tips

how to write python?
I want some IDE where I just type code click compile/run and have the shit run
but all IDEs for python are meme shits written in python or java. I want normal IDE written in C/C++

ok it turns out niggers bundle some shit IDE with it, I will use

I want use some library. it tells me to download source code (I did) and type "pip install"
when I do this, this nigger python malware tries to connect to internet. I blocked this and will uninstall this malware

it turns out the nigger who made the library also made some setup file to install it
I try to install with this file
it runs pip malware and tries to connect to internet to download some nigger dependencies

why is open source, python, linux so shit botnet? anyone who values privacy and security should stay away from this shit. there is no non-botnet way to use python, it's trash

python is total scam, meme and spyware (tries to leak your ip address and data to some web servers)
I added it to my blacklist, I recommend you to do the same

how is connecting to some random web server in clearnet and sending some data, without user consent, respecting user's privacy?

The hell do you need an IDE for python? Use text editor + terminal

I am not a nigger and linux caveman to use terminal. commodore times are over decades ago
people who do serious stuff care about productivity and how easy it is to use something, you are not one of them

but somehow this nigger module seems to install. pip says it's installed
I try to run code. first I click on Run and Python shell. it displays some nigger window but nothing happens
later I find out you have to click Run and Run Module.
When I do this this nigger tells that the module is not installed.
but when I run this nigger file in a terminal instead of IDE it does see the module. what is wrong with python IDE? is it made by niggers for niggers

Shouldn't surprise me.

it turns out module that I want to use is installed, but it's dependencies are not, because niggers that distributes this module, distributes it without them. So you need to go to website of every dependency, download it, install. if those dependencies have their own dependencies, you need to visit their website and download it, install. So I will have to spend hours just to use a single nigger module in nigger python. That's the only non-botnet way to achieve that
or maybe I just stop using this nigger meme language and use something serious?

also, what if some library only worked with some outdated version of other library?
this is how it ends if you don't bundle all dependencies with your shit. If you bundled them it would be sure that software will work as intended. if you instead have some dependencies in newer versions it is unknown how will it work

only you are clever enough to call someone a nigger while providing proof that it is, in fact, you that are the nigger.

Why do you are which language the tool is written in? That has absolutely no bearing on your workflow.

It does. it wouldn't matter if those were compiled languages. but instead, java uses botnet java virtual machine and python is slow piece of interpreted shit

this nigger meme language doesn't have any way to set end of statement, or a block of conditional instruction or a loop
instead it relies on spaces and new lines
what idiot designed this language, how did he thought this is a good idea? I can't see where is end of a loop or function

why such shits like python became popular?
can anyone explain what python offers over language like Pascal?

You're a fucking moron, that's the real problem

You posted so many times begging for help and trying to look tough but it fell flat and nobody is helping you. Hardly anyone is replying. Will you admit that you failed?

I know the solution to your problem and if you post a proper apology I will help you.

Yes you can you stupid nigger. Nice grammar and capitalization you fucking shitskin.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Pajeet go.

This. Anything else is useless bloat to make up for poor organization.
Hey OP, >>>/g/ awaits your presence

Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug.

Holy shit, the Masonic influence here is glowing.

A lot of these posts seem to be automated!

Kike mods are trying to get TOR banned. Don't let them get away with it!