Goldberg Steam Emulator

gitlab.com/Mr_Goldberg/goldberg_emulator

Someone made an open source steam emulator. How long until they shut it down?

Being able to play all steam multiplayer games over LAN sounds really cool though. So who knows, maybe they'll hire him.

Thx Mr. Goldberg! You're truly our greatest ally

Someone who's on the github social media thing should ask Lutris to implement this.

Why would I be interested in emulating Steam???

Most gayms already implement the steam api, being able to abuse this in a way that doesn't require shitty drm is pretty neat.

To elaborate on , a lot of games depend on the Steam API, meaning they cannot run without Steam at all. This Steam emulator provides a drop-in virtual Steam replacement.

But that already existed for a long time.
Mr Goldberg's shit emulated the online services. Fucking why?

anything that fucks with Valve is fine with me

Attached: jew.png (462x485, 96.33K)

These types of programs have been around for years now. You're just newfaggots just now discovering them thinking they're new

No. Steamless does that. This thing is letting you play co-op/PVP games over LAN instead of online, providing they're not server based.

So that you can play games on LAN without DRM/Steam. Games are no longer being made with "play over LAN" feature and instead depend on Steam servers for game discovery and connecting with friends.

Mr. Goldberg has always been our friend *and* ally

Attached: g5j7lxawwc611.jpg (300x292, 15.75K)

Mods are kikes. Why are they deleting my posts?

Mods are kikes. Why are they deleting my posts?

Fuck off moshe.

Yeah, fuck off boomer. Nobody cares.

This. Zig Forums really gets more pathetic each day.

Masons, Masons everywhere...

I smell rats.

Heil Israel

If I'm not mistaken this is the first one that is open source and emulates steam online features.

SmartSteamEmu already does all that (including emulation of Steam multiplayer servers on LAN), and its first version was released in 2013.

Spam and bot danger

Worthless bots, fuck off

SmartSteamEmu is closed source and is abandoned.