Brit/pol/ #2656: For The Autistic, Not The Normies Edition

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

Book lifts the lid on life for Corbyn's first wife that turned into a succession of political demos
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6686535/Cold-Tesco-baked-beans-sitting-floor-singing-IRA-songs.html

Mother arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html

Jailed Al-Qaeda chief receives £800k in legal aid to appeal his conviction
thesun.co.uk/news/8393561/al-qaeda-chief-receives-800k-legal-aid/

The Prison Service is to stop many transgender inmates, including sex offenders, serving their sentences in women’s prisons
thetimes.co.uk/article/prisons-to-get-transgender-wings-6b2xpr88g

Attached: c84a9cf5bf4c71fb18dc8d21e92f8077cda4b559ee12bf4f6f4f0b88c06fe8a6.jpg (188.95 KB, 730x698)
Attached: f68c7a56e31ce9610db761ba90405ca338d74bbfa76c6b08a10368412c8b71dd.png (280.56 KB, 814x474)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687037/Black-soldier-wins-record-500-000-compensation-MoD-playing-Taliban-training-video.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143469/Man-convicted-sledgehammer-slayings-sentenced-death.html
tvcatchup.com/watch/itv
twitter.com/Nisrin42625243/status/1093233953593585665
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/labour-s-no-deal-brexit-ambush-3br3slght
twitter.com/HertsPolice
brage.bibsys.no/xmlui/bitstream/handle/11250/164165/1/dpfor2011-18.pdf
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1094611701926895616
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7353896/my-abortion-failed-and-i-had-to-give-birth-to-a-live-crying-baby-who-died-an-hour-later-in-my-arms/
youtube.com/watch?v=7WAXNBE89CQ
youtu.be/7WAXNBE89CQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9354258/India-the-worlds-largest-open-air-toilet.html
poal.me/rtx4y0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687889/Fury-headteachers-union-BACKS-pupil-strike-week-protest-climate-change.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1DzeZqN2N14
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-alert-after-fortnite-pens-15808658
accused.blog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphatidylserine#Dietary_sources
twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/1089158157761429505
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1799990
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CPIUKA

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

not me, not never

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

I have mixed opinions on accelerationsim, I think it's often understood in the wrong way though. It doesn't mean 'lets vote for increasingly left wing parties'. One of the best definitions of accelerationism is given here.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

think the Army is going to REALLY regret advertising for snowflakes and wogs this year tbh
'The racism left me wanting to kill myself. I was going to buy a rope'
Black soldier wins record £500,000 in compensation from the MoD for having to play Taliban terrorist in Army training video
L/Cpl Momonakaya said he was left suicidal through the bullying campaign
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687037/Black-soldier-wins-record-500-000-compensation-MoD-playing-Taliban-training-video.html
Last night L/Cpl Momonakaya, 40, told The Mail on Sunday he had been left suicidal by a relentless campaign of racist bullying by fellow soldiers from the 2nd Battalion, Duke of Lancaster's Regiment (2 Lancs)
In one shocking incident in 2011, he and five fellow Fijian soldiers were cast as Taliban fighters for an MoD training video, due to the colour of their skin. A senior officer allegedly told them: 'You guys must be feeling right at home wearing them dishdash [Arab robes] – no one can tell the difference [between] you guys and the Taliban.
'It wasn't just me – other Commonwealth soldiers in my unit were treated like second-class citizens. It was a disgrace and a stain on the reputation of the British Army.' Legal documents submitted to the High Court reveal the appalling racism suffered by L/Cpl Momonakaya, a father-of-four from Lytham St Annes, Lancashire.
A senior officer called him a 'black bastard' and compared him to a child's black plastic figurine known as a 'troll doll'.
L/Cpl Momonakaya said: 'This doll was black and had frizzy hair and a big nose. It was very ugly. The sergeant major said to me, 'Hey Momo, look what we've found you. It's got your nose and hair – it's your twin brother.'
'When he said this, everyone in the platoon started laughing. Afterwards, he wrote my name on the doll and said it was the platoon's new mascot. He told me I should take the doll with me when I went on a training course outside the regiment.
'This went way beyond a joke or Army banter. It was very offensive and chipped away at my self-confidence. I went quiet and just stared at him. The sergeant major laughed at me, probably out of embarrassment because he knew he'd gone too far.'

too funny

Attached: dishdash-bunny.jpg (286.5 KB, 634x841)

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

good lad

Attached: land.png (38.26 KB, 171x266)

James Torres
James Torres

nignoggolliwog can't handle banter

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

tfw getting ready for 2020 cycling

Attached: 336f3d54f6f96c41d6abfbb99d5aa051f4ec0ce86425a0faae15ad483a0163db.jpg (96.65 KB, 620x729)

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

Imagine being so poorly spoken as him.

I can't even discern his point.

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

season

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Can you imagine having a mate telling you he's got something to show you, he's manically excited and he leads you to a bedroom to show you a naked fat black bird?

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

7th for mozza

Attached: mozza.jpg (31.55 KB, 400x600)

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

tommeh tommeh apparently about to expose the Beeb

Attached: oivdT71ynOjF1pFt.mp4 (13.39 MB, 1280x720)

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

They'd do that for a windup tbf

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Accelerationism is like judo. Your goal is to put your opponent off his balance.

William Morgan
William Morgan

sorted your lycra out yet?

Attached: Captain-Cook.jpg (10.57 KB, 225x300)

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

This. The best example of accelerationism through subversion is that of Bezmenov, who uses that exact phrase in using your own opponent's weight against them.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Won't be doing a Spring Classic until 2020 tbh.

I need to lose 18-28 Kilos.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

The same is happening on pol. Attempt to get right at a question, with specificity, and people go loudmouthed, and peg the ends of the spectrum, like they're drunk. They'll either say the wall is being built, or that Trump is a zionist whore. Neither is quite true, because he hasn't built the wall, but also a lot of kikes hate him, but you can't have a conversation about this, because they set to braying. And we saw this in the previous Zig Forums thread where I attempted to draw a distinction between white genocide and promoting brown immigration. And I certainly was given no chance to expound on the fact that much of the problem stems from the fact that people are basically nice, and that technology has produced a bounty of food and medicine, such that Indians, Africans, and the Chinese, rarely see massive die-offs from famine or disease, anymore. So this problem of "moar brown people = white genocide" has already then been accomplished as inevitable, though the problem previously hid itself in areas people didn't visit. Because of the nature of humanity, to be kind, and science, to preserve life, it's inevitable that we will have to come to some kind of idea of a trans-national and really rootless whiteness, which is a very threatening concept, because it implies adoption of kike principles, or at least overseas Chinese principles, but we face an inevitability, and those groups that stay local will vanish, really overnight (I give it no more than 100 years, and many only 50).

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

lol

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

whites die out because they're the only racial group with any sense of charity

Attached: 2a706feccc4b1e831d89064269619942a8935fc56f21b66fc55fc8588ec60eb2.jpg (13.11 KB, 441x477)

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

kilos

Attached: 1d20ac6bf5fa5280f87fd89d142c29b50390a48049c58f19c2a5fd65e803643a.jpg (36.44 KB, 500x811)

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Stones aren't precise enough for getting /fit/.

inb4 use lbs

Attached: c728945b7833f3a538af3dcd63987ab61e83648df4f320e99e4d547e79ef8e0e.png (424.14 KB, 1050x516)

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

how many kilos atm?

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Might buy that new book just for more autistic Corbyn stories tbh.

Attached: f21742eff2c2397006226189732169bbae9b71c19a5e7105afb8c653c93a88f5.jpg (18.48 KB, 405x270)

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

when they cast rachael weiss as that minging old yenta Lipstadt and timothy spall as Irving to make him look much uglier and more demonic.

Attached: EastEnders-Phil-MItchell-677157.jpg (19.32 KB, 620x413)

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

118-117.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

so this is the power of keto…

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Big Ian too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (88.48 KB, 1280x720)

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Implying you have my starting weight from last July

Attached: eacb4243827f615e94114496959e8d78886d7cd61f914c254f0ef2dd40dc7763.png (643.03 KB, 675x1200)

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

Irving was in Birmingham yesterday doing a talk

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

ywn think this is a funny thing to do for your youtube fans
Honestly don't know why I bother continuing to exist.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

smh

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Jive streaming about his personal life later lads

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

Attached: DzCi2TCW0AIQnO7.jpg (89.08 KB, 768x1024)

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

the gut on that lad

Attached: 5e72456172db331b462615a3ca9b9facf1f584eb34eda5c19f0e7a7339ca07b8.png (226.78 KB, 400x400)

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Blackbird swinging in the dead of night
take these chicken wings and learn to fry
all your life, you were only waiting for this moron to arrive.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

How fucking depressed are these people.
It's not drinking alone if I'm on Zig Forums

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

What's the prevailing theme going to be this year.

Attached: IMG-20190210-130949.jpg (122.37 KB, 1080x1048)
Attached: IMG-20190210-130955.jpg (143.22 KB, 1078x1148)

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

This went way beyond a joke or Army banter. It was very offensive and chipped away at my self-confidence. I went quiet and just stared at him. The sergeant major laughed at me, probably out of embarrassment because he knew he'd gone too far.'
This wog just sounds autistic tbh

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

twitterposting
lad why do you do this to us?

Attached: Hamlet2.JPG (17.92 KB, 281x386)

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

blacks cannot handle the banter

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Being angery is a laff.

Attached: IMG-20190204-135227.jpg (54.02 KB, 400x388)

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

thats literally a race play fetish account you nonce keep your wanking material to yourself.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

I watched a documentary yesterday about death row. One case had a white family who adopted a sheboon lavae and when she entered her teens she dated a nigger. The nigger was enraged at her upbringing and became jealous (surprise surprise). The boyfriend murdered her white foster parents with a sledgehammer. He got executed on death row.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

never ever relax around blacks

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

It's not drinking alone if I'm on Zig Forums
It isn't tbh

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

saw a white family with two little woglets in tow today

father was actually there as well, looked like a proper African so probably a good lad

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

My view was of a moral dilemma. That family was the victim of pure, personal and calculated rage and did not deserve anything like that, even the kids died. At the same time the parents naivety became their downfall and other people suffered.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

that description
I wonder, based on her skin tone, does she have any tribal connections?

Attached: dog-hitler.jpg (207.65 KB, 960x941)

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

if any of my relatives adopted a black child I would never stop roasting them for it

Attached: black-retard.jpg (29.39 KB, 421x518)

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Hitler was a good friend to dogs tbh
that Rise of Evil Film has a scene where he beats a puppy to death in the trenches but the real Hitler was a friend to all of God's innocent creatures

Attached: hitler-did-nothing-wrong.png (257.05 KB, 2262x1596)

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

a white family? So both parents were white or something?

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

that music
Howling

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Found the article

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3143469/Man-convicted-sledgehammer-slayings-sentenced-death.html

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

that scene always seemed so over the top

mother, sister, grandfather, grandmother
where english

Levi Long
Levi Long

imagine being that grandfather
probably hates his life and wont stop wishing he was back in the 50s

Attached: philip-how-bad-things-really-are.png (431.34 KB, 694x790)

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

The moral of the story is simple. Do not ever get involved with blacks in any way shape or form regardless.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

how can we get people to dislike Hitler?
"uuuh, we can't"
eh, just show him kicking puppies to death or sommat, that'll do it

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

This lmao, cook is a fat cunt hoping keto will make him look like Brad Pitt

Attached: Astral-Kek.jpg (231.82 KB, 1284x980)

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

what an ape

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

That whole movie is over the top. They made him to be some cartoon villain. Remember the scene where he's yelling with cake in his mouth and is spitting crumbs everywhere. Who the fuck does that in real life?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

FEGELEIN!!!

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

I just feel a constant low simmering at the moment.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

22st talking about eating poo and not cleaning himself
Ah yes, 22st's quality posting has returned

Attached: disappointed-pepe.png (110.17 KB, 306x306)

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

mocking people who have lost weight with cardio and a diet

Attached: 7b7b43e6bc254ae03c1363ebb7929d5c8c5524473b11f79dff2d40f2ad923ff6.png (221.82 KB, 512x618)

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Time for a coffee, lads

Attached: pepe-coffee-1526260119678.png (39.53 KB, 512x433)

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

Almost finished my first cup

Attached: 14389779806.jpg (490.2 KB, 1511x2015)

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

This has to be some sort of larp account, right? Chances are it's some scoobydooish bloke behind it.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

How much did you weigh at your max?

William Miller
William Miller

having to lose a large amount of weight
Stop being a fat boy eating all the cake all the time then you will never get fat smh

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

Good lad
that coon is dead isn't he? Smh

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

tfw lost 4 stone in less than a year without doing keto

Attached: 1493133986612.jpg (19.68 KB, 398x402)

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

continentals out

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Tbh, you don't need to be a keto homo

Christian Price
Christian Price

come on user, your seat is right here!

Attached: tea-party.jpg (54.69 KB, 599x449)

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Never seen that film. I'm surprised that such a scene is in a film when it's one of the mainstream memmies that 'even dog lovers and vegans can be evil because Hitler amirite?'.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

Nah he is just relaxing

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

It also shows him raping his niece and having her commit suicide and shit iirc, or that might have been another Hitler film.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

captain Cook invites you to a keto tea party.jpg

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Just read this tbh lads, you don't need Keto or any other fancy lark to lose weight. You just need need to stop being a poof

Attached: 61MxH1V6iZL.jpg (90.67 KB, 639x1000)

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Is this the film with the hilarious 'hitler reacts to-' bit in it? Or is it the one with robert carlisle?

Jose White
Jose White

SA on the far left

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

Nah that was the show where he spits cake all over the place while taking about jOOs

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

virgin doing keto because "muh weight"
chad doing keto because you just like bacon

That's downfall or sommat

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

The one where he whips a dog and spits cake is the Carlisle one. Downfall is the one with Bruno Ganz.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

kek that scene is hilarious
doesnt show it but heavily implies

Attached: Hitler-jews-cake.webm (329.73 KB, 480x360)

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

I suppose it says something that his desire to genocide the slavs isn't enough.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

sorry Hitler mate you've got some crumbs on your lips there

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

I'm thinking of The Rise of Reddit with the niece stuff, not sure if that's the dog killing one or not

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

my history teacher once casually told us that hitler was in love with his niece and got her to shit in his mouth
Not making this up. A couple of years earlier I was taught that the nazis made scoobydoos mow football pitches with their teeth (as well as the long since debunked stuff about lampshades and bars of soap). The very same teacher taught us about the ridiculous extremes of anti german propaganda leading up to and during world war 1 smh. Anything goes when you're """assessing"""" the third reich, I guess. Even attempt to understand his motivations and you're guilty of a thought crime.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

I don't know, I really don't know. Only started weighing after my jeans got too big for me.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

They always give him poo eyes too

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

the rise of reddit

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

my history teacher just spent all her time basically saying how WW2 and Hitler's rise to power was because of the allies after WW1
Based

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

It says much to the perversions of scoobydoos that they accuse their detractors of some ridiculous shit. Don't forget such classics as the 23cm of wood up my ass, roller coasters into furnaces, and the machines that jack you off non-stop.

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Oh, we were also taught about clemenceau, the treaty of versailles and crippling debts. It's just, as far as the scoobydoos were concerned, the only reason we were given as a motivation was 'EE WAS AN OMELESS SCRUB OO WAS JELLUS OF THE SUCKSESSFULL JOOS EE SAW ABOUT THE PLACE'.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

imagine Hitler in his bunker eating cake surrounded by plans for masturbation machines cackling madly while stomping on puppies
that is your brain on leftism

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Oh, and also child abuse. We were taught his parents were abusive, but as far as I'm aware, this is just a bollocks. He had them both commemorated.

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

I think this is because he had dark blue eyes and most footage/photographs of him are black and white (obviously). Also, it feeds into the whole 'STUPID HITLER THOUGHT ONLY BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED PEOPLE WERE HUMAN - BUT HE HAD BLACK HAIR, AND JET BLACK EYES LMAO LOLOLOLOL' line of thought.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Our teacher never really mentioned da jooz, briefly went over how Germans blamed them for ending WW1 and that was it really.

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Hitler has a piss jug
Based

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

primary school teacher telling the class that only the ones with blue eyes and blonde hair would be allowed to follow Nazism
"but miss, Hitler had dark hair"
"Well it just goes to show how stupid he was, doesnt it?"

Attached: 41LLFtVx9sL.-SX349-BO1,204,203,200-.jpg (19.09 KB, 351x481)

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

It's ridiculous how squeamish supporters of the official narrative are when it comes to assessing hitler's attitudes towards scoobydoory. We are constantly bombarded with these guilt trips, and we are left in no doubt whatsoever that the scoobydoos were central to hitler's worldview; but the best any goy-historian/teacher will ever give you as a motivation is that he was jealous of a successful (but utterly benign) people, and occasionally they'll mention that he believed in a crazy conspiracy theory called scoobydooish bolshevism. They won't do anything to debunk this supposed conspiracy theory either: they'll just mention it as evidence of how evil and twisted he was, with literally no explanation as to how he was wrong in his characterisation.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

the truth doesnt fear investigation but liars do

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

This is literally as deep as our analysis of the third reich is allowed to go. Historians today are the biggest brainlets going. They exist purely to reinforce the kike narrative.

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

When I was being taught history and WW2 at school my teacher was totally flummoxed when one lad asked "Why did Hitler ate da joos?".

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Hitler did nothing wrong, but the Germans should have been wiped-out out in 1918. Just for what they did to Russia alone.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

The answer would undoubtedly have been that he was a homeless scrub who was jealous seeing successful scoobydoos and that he wasn't good enough to get into art college. The fact that, during any analysis of hitler and his regime in any educational establishment, the best piece of primary evidence ever provided by a leader will be left completely untouched (other than to say that he wrote it) is truly telling. Contrast this with the kid's gloves with which communism is treated, and the lengths to which the official narrative goes to paint it as a morally upright endeavour that was driven awry by stalin.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

no kindly Roald Dahl teacher to explain scoobydooish perfidy

Attached: based-roald.jpg (83.93 KB, 850x400)

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

Most of that is just scoobydooish fetishisms and projecting. They probably spread rumours of Goebbels turning a scoobydooish cock inside out with a monkey wrench and feeding the torn tissue to a pet panda the Nazis secrectly worshipped in the arctic.

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Another of the 'big lies' told to school children is that 'the big lie' goebbels spoke of was his own ideology (kek). Like he was so confident that he openly said that he was lying to the german public.

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

I've always felt that bit in German history where a bunch of scoobydoos led a Communist revolution that killed thousands of Germans might've had something to do with Hitlers anti-semitism tbh.

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

killed thousands of germans
Didn't know that tbh. Are you talking about their attempted revolutions just after the war?

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

First coffee of the day under the belt

Attached: pepe-coffee-1529787133724.jpg (60.98 KB, 405x500)

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

going down for no 2 now

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Lel
That's pure grade A++ bullshit. Not even a caveman would be fooled by that.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

on the Spar Italian blend

Attached: wop-pepe.jpg (21.87 KB, 228x225)

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Surprised bollock destruction lad hasn't made a post about muh nazi wank machines tbh

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Good lad

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Drinking the decaffeinated Arab.

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

Couldn't be bothered with a proper coffee tbh, just the instant this time

Attached: 1280-ryan-gosling-meets-dog-new-york-city-05132016-splash-full.jpg (94.25 KB, 640x875)

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

decaffeinated
Lad, no one said they were drinking that gay shit smh

Attached: 13-dougie-twin-peaks-coffee.w710.h473.jpg (84.03 KB, 710x473)

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Eva Braun nie werd mein Eier smaschen

Attached: 260fe5481d9b937870b15e820787529bf21fab1d17e5cbd508aebcc765dc5a5e.png (368.76 KB, 472x472)

William Jones
William Jones

based und rotpilled

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

Do you think there are any scoobydoos in Valhalla?

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

Keke, good lad

Attached: big-kek-pepe.jpg (101.66 KB, 632x1952)

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Six Nations: England vs France

Kick Off: 15:00

tvcatchup.com/watch/itv

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Yes.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

yes

Attached: jewish-viking-by-lord-triceratops-d5pbwt3-pre.jpg (94.09 KB, 854x936)

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

Oy vey, I got turned into a bar of soap
Which is ironic considering their personal hygiene is piss poor.

Attached: tranelated-b-memritv-no-man-there-are-no-jews-in-24953946.png (99.64 KB, 500x441)

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

watching rugby with a fat failed deano

Attached: tuxedo-cringe-pepe-1531456623452.jpg (25.24 KB, 399x322)

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

the writing of the neoreactionaries is terrible too and goes off on a load of unresolved tangents. of course, they defend it by saying it's just too high IQ for you.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

those scoobydoos thrown off a plane for stinking
Kek

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

t. low IQ brainlet who can't understand Turbotechno-biohorror post-punk Fascism

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Lel. Fuck 'em

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Said it before, hollywood is desperate to make bad guys as unrelatable as possible so they go overboard.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

coffee posting

That's already gay enough tbh.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

look who's back is the best hitler film tbh

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

umm err it *tch* it err capital is err *tch* abstract concrete errr
What an abuse of the medium of video.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

It was great and hilarious. Same with Hitler: The rise of evil

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

both films has him beating a dog keke

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

tfw no 12 year old autistic son who is into politics

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

have i missed somthing, have we got a new hitler film coming out lads???

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

this lad should be playing football

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

Mark ye need tae let us in
These scoobydoo cunts are sayin ah've done a genocide
It's a fucking replica gas chamber Mark
How can ye commit fuckin genocide wi a replica gas chamber eh?

Attached: begbievest.jpg (81.42 KB, 1200x800)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

that episode of Cracker

Attached: Cracker-Albie.png (134.23 KB, 489x343)

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

ancaps
people who believe that rights actually exist
the autismal spectrum disorder
people who pick fights with bigger channels in the hope they get a response and a view boost

Attached: lampoon.jpg (45.75 KB, 573x391)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Popular Youtuber, Sargon of Akkad has raised a zoomer generation of individualists who will now rip him apart
Pottery.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

French national anthem

Attached: No.webm (664.84 KB, 904x500)

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

it is mental how graham linehans twitter feed is just anti tranny stuff

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

d e s p e r a t e

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

First minute and England has already got a try.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Nigel Owens is the ref

Attached: a76a5d790e4d47b7ec3c4bea8f12b00d187ae7dda634ce930f1e6f6e470ac6b6.jpg (32.34 KB, 480x480)

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Such a weird thing to add considering tbh, could've just had him beating up a scoobydooish child or something that wasn't as out of character.

Attached: 003d08279ba1f2cd5a5c3a8262e7da3d3e911ff0992682b60d80fb000fafc42d.jpg (427.16 KB, 890x1200)

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Yes it is.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Or seeing him getting swole on a multigym built out of the flash and bones of scoobydooish women and children.

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

=

Attached: Based-wop-vs-gypsy-bin-diver.webm (2.91 MB, 192x360)

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Can't work him out tbqh

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

those esoteric cursed gypsy jutsu

Attached: 0f0f80b58f05db3596e3776c542da6aa859fca8fc3dded2bc8d3dcc1726cf04c.jpg (108.87 KB, 679x730)

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Would love to her her crushed in the bin lorry.

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

This been posted yet?

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Yeah by SA.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

DAVID DAVIS HAS RESIGNED FOR THE 6TH TIME TODAY

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

He got bullied by the police because a tranny complained tbh, he's mad

Hunter James
Hunter James

For a second world shithole that was quite impressive. Much better than that retarded blimp.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Hey now I did ask if it was posted

James Wood
James Wood

based SSNP bird

twitter.com/Nisrin42625243/status/1093233953593585665

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Reminder that this actually happened

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

21-3

Attached: 3e94f88246a5e09788f041cb82aa763d3cb0860ac723780b376e0e4d68da06c4.jpg (117.13 KB, 1080x1080)

Chase White
Chase White

that episode of Only Fools and Horses when Rodney dreams about noncing local schoolgirls in a nuclear Holocaust scenario

Attached: what-im-not-fat-margaret-buchanan.jpg (47.42 KB, 300x230)

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

how unpleasant

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

wot

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

fuck off back to /pol/ m8

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Kek

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Series and Ep number?

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

reminder that Zig Forums in an IMPERIAL SYSTEM board that ONLY uses OUR TRADITIONAL WEIGHTS AND MEASURES

ALL PRICES MUST BE POSTED IN £SP

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

little girl cussing like a grown man
would box her ear if she talked like that as my kid

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

10 year old with recording gear and a youtube channel
What the fuck is going on?

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Honestly, feet are such an intuitive unit of measurement.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

the parents are trying use her as a narcissism device because she can repeat witticisms

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

The future, spigot.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Why aren't kids kids anymore, why is everyone in a rush to grow up to toilhood, what's wrong with going outside and playing with your friends and being young and naive and innocent?

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

It's safer to stay indoors nowadays.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

SWING LOW
SWEET CHARIOT

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

30-8 in 40

It's going to be a English Grand Slam year isn't.

Attached: c8193ca83c8594b313f4019077aaab9d2fc207c3f48b6536648790fd88288100.jpg (136.29 KB, 1164x954)

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

S01E06, the episode in the nuclear bunker. Rodney and Del think about what they would do in the event of nuclear Holocaust

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

Yeah at least in desolate 70's Britain there weren't nearly as many Pakis and the kids had rubble piles and abandoned factory units to play on and in.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

I don't know how she's still on YouTube tbh

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

That half nip coach has really done wonders for the team.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

It was perfect and a great learning experience.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Is this from In Bruges?

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

they also make a joke about pakis in that episode

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Yes

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

there are 10 year old e-celeb wars too

Attached: glassespepe.png (161.27 KB, 483x470)

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

Labour’s no-deal Brexit ambush
Labour is planning to seize control of the Brexit negotiations by forcing Theresa May to put her deal to a second decisive vote before the end of the month.
In an interview with The Sunday Times, Sir Keir Starmer, the shadow Brexit secretary, reveals that Labour will try to stop a no-deal exit with an amendment that will compel the prime minister to hold another “meaningful vote” before February 26.
The move is an attempt to stop May delaying the vote until after the European Council summit on March 21 — only eight days before the UK is due to leave the EU
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/labour-s-no-deal-brexit-ambush-3br3slght

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

What are the odds of a well 'ard brexit?

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

Yes

Take the schoolpill.

Attached: upset-welshfrog.png (23.75 KB, 659x446)

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Nanodebates, son
They troll the libtards epic style

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Reckon they'll extend A50

Eli James
Eli James

tfw my mum was saying Rachel Reilly was supporting the splitting of the Labour vote because she was a scoobydoo

Attached: 3e624c985524b960e38496b6653545f33411e66ce2f023902cb5f75f8bf6bed6.jpg (23.34 KB, 226x259)

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Gov't has done their utmost to water it down and it hasn't worked

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

Holy fuck she actually is scoobydooish

Attached: glassespepe.jpg (48.74 KB, 655x527)

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

was
is

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Why brexit? Let it spill over into the Commons and the Lords, let the protesters pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to remain.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

I guess it gives Nige enough time to get another single issue party off the ground.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Sometimes I wish that this were a less-developed country so that there'd be more unsecured, abandoned sites to do urbex in tbh.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

based and deus ex pilled

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

that episode of Red Dwarf where they are marooned on an ice planet and have to burn stuff to keep warm
they burn all of the book Lolita except for one page

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

It also gives the media enough time to tell the normie that the gates of hell are about to open

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

Has he got the funding for it?

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Writers get the rope

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

those Royal Marine and Royal Navy ads compared with the army's gay shit

Attached: 312c9b05268dfefc4f8728eba17501272d50987bdcbf36ded283d85f5f6340a4.webm (762.24 KB, 572x320)

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

You wouldn't get away with that these days.
Last I heard he got it through the electoral commission.

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

last i heard he was absolutely bankrupt and his wife was leaving him

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

SA the closeted, patron saint of lamppost decorating and establishing trappist monasteries.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

Sunday lunch with family just now
17 year old younger brother and his girlfriend are there
they both start talking about how they're going on "strike" against school next Friday
there's going to be a massive countrywide walkout because of global warming
mum, dad and I start lauging
dad asks how this will effect anything
"That's fucking insulting dad. You know this is the only way us young people can get our voices heard, because what's the point in school is governments won't even listen to us."

He needs a fucking slap round the head tbh
If little twats gave half a shit about the environment they'd exclusively eat British food and buy British products.

Apparently schoolkids are going to go to a protest, but I guarantee they won't. He'll just smoke more marijuana in his fucking room all day while I'm working at sea so kids like him can get their stupid fucking Chinese products and exotic fruits while they whine about global warming. What on Earth are these children learning in school.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

[norf_power_intensifies]

Attached: IMG-20190210-161536.jpg (113.73 KB, 1111x717)

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

HEADLOCK

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

Dabbing stabbing and pussy grabbing

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Even the adults are clueless and hypocritical. The school kids are in that 'parroting' phase of their life without any critical thinking of their own and this protest makes them feel important. Also it's a crafty way to erode away any childhood by them getting involved in politics. (((They))) know what they're doing

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

zoomers are the autism generation. when I was in high school everyone just focused on trying to be cool like eminem or skating or being a goth. now these fags are all into mass bullshit pysops

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

He needs a fucking slap round the head tbh
THEN FUCKING DO IT

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Attached: 2631caa11f46729965229593aefecf554b1a57bf1608780953b554e462a598ee.jpg (127.18 KB, 667x423)

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

if you've a male zoomer relative, hit them
if you've a female zoomer relative, drink some stella and hit them

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

Critical thinking is the only a-level not accepted by UCAS off the top of my head, really makes you come to a logical conclusion.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

There is literally nothing wrong with striking, the only problem is the shit reason for doing so.

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

what age is the cutoff for zoomerism?

am 19

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Wait that's a qualification?

Luke Long
Luke Long

brap posting at twenty past four on a sunday

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

zoomer

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

yer a zoomer mate, gonna hit you tbh

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

last of gen Y is like 23-24 now

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

I don't think stella is a legal defense anymore.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

Yes, but Unis don't accept Critical Thinking.

John Green
John Green

I thought they'd be 25-26 now.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

at 4:20
brapposting is codeword for weedsmoking

Attached: t-(15).png (11.51 KB, 179x155)

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

tfw now the faggy hard talking zoomers of 2015-2016 get to get everything blamed on them and know how it feels to try to enter the job market during a recession
get fucked faggots

Attached: 318889788c274cc063c2c50b4a26688d89b1a54b5ab370ebf67fcc3dc6a6a7a5.jpg (13.2 KB, 255x255)

Jason James
Jason James

zommer cut off is 1996

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

fair enough

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

zoomers are the white races last hope

Attached: 1534829780118.jpg (42.77 KB, 1024x521)

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

It makes perfect sense from a scoobydooish standpoint.
Make little teenage girls into whores, make the boys into effeminate political cucks and artificially raise the """"awareness"""" of younger audiences until they can be dragooned into voting for your progressive politics just like in Scotland. It'll happen in America with the Democrats and it'll happen here with Labour.

It's an industrial action.
What the fuck does anyone lose from Children refusing to attend school for a day? Imagine if the original industrial workers of the 19th century were told one day their great great grandchildren would be "strkining" against their free state provided schooling.

David Anderson
David Anderson

Glad I stayed away from uni. The education system is run by clowns and wankers.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

tbh they have been doing this to the youth since 1966 m8

Angel White
Angel White

Yeah I sort of just sit on the cusp really.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Attached: floss.gif (360.76 KB, 931x682)

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

my normie brother does as well

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

lowering the voting age has already been suggested tbh

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

*gets a win on fortnite*

Attached: zoomer.png (351.02 KB, 644x996)

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

step aside boomer its our turn

Attached: anti-antifa-tank-division.jpg (166 KB, 1200x799)

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

*takes acid and votes for Nixon anyway*

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Is that the one with the truck he can't afford?

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

brother starts doing the zoomer dance and everyone gives him real life (You)s for it

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

My thoughts exactly, and I can see this becoming mainstream.

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Fucking hell, absolute unit of a lad there

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

cor blimey it's like the FACKIN death star

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Kill him lad in fortnite

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

I was like that age when occupy wall street started but that protest wasn't half as autistic as magapede bullcrap

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Attached: 650full-the-young-ones-screenshot.jpg (41.95 KB, 650x366)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Attached: repent-zoomer.jpg (82.66 KB, 443x455)

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

yeah he got a sedan though, chevy impala with a sport engine. like a midwest version of a deano.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

I think the lower middle classes are just targeted purposefully for the credit scam tbh. Like low grade battery farmed cattle.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

How was the polar vortex lad? Did your pipes get fucked?

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

it's an england winning comfortably episode
The French have been terrible tbh. Still think England will beat us smh.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

We beat Ireland comfortably as well.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

it was mostly just media hype only people who are not from here get effected. everytime the news puts out the alert all the midwest mummies go to the store and buy a weeks worth of milk and eggs and bread almost unconsciously to prepare. only wogs don't. canadians moms do this as well

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

and the middle classes get targeted via the uni debt farm

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

I rarely see any blacks at war museums, tbh lads

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

us
HON HON HON MON AMI, YOUR FROG BREAD WON'T SAVE YOU NOW

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

That sounds comfy.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Good

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

tbh

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

and mortgages but I think the lower middle class in this country get hit with the really dodgy credit shit because they're the people most likely to be unable to buy a sofa or a car outright but be able to afford monthly payments.

James Jones
James Jones

Nor in the countryside, hiking and camping. Almost as if deep down they have no connection the land and how it works in order to survive.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

tfw you spend the collapse getting /comfy/ in the countryside knowing you can one day visit the depopulated cities to do some post-apocalyptic urbex

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

rarely see any blacks at museums
ftfy
They do not give a monkeys about anything before them

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Go on Herts Police twitter account
every reply to their tweets is people roasting them over this

Attached: 3af336eb0fbcd68bd18fc152bbb86038b70532565f83cd2e8fa68b8c28e9b6a2.png (26.98 KB, 640x329)

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Might go and try playing some more Stellaris

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

Wogs of all backgrounds can only survive in areas where there is commerce, credit and opportunity.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Which of them is the tranny?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (710.83 KB, 1064x466)

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Every police tweet is similar, they seriously need to get off of social media and do their fucking jobs instead.

How about playing some gym lad.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Right?

James Thomas
James Thomas

Got a link lad?

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

there's got to be a list with everyone trained under common purpose somewhere

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

For which? Police twitter or the news item?

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

some gym lad.
I think I'll compromise and do some curls with a dumb bell while playing stellaris.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

You're gay now

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Does the fuzz not remember the backlash from when they tried to take children from their parents because they voted for UKIP? All it did was slander them and draw more attention to UKIP

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

Better than nothing mate.

Attached: 1435960219455.jpg (39.21 KB, 410x408)

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Damn

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Twitter

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Bit skeptical about the future of GSGs tbh

Attached: EUIV-DLC.png (455.77 KB, 596x768)

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

I'm glad I don't pay.

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

twitter.com/HertsPolice

Just look at any of their recent tweets. Each one has replies trolling them over the incident.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

niggers in the countryside

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Cheers lad

Attached: 8e5ed57c604d29417e3487f53d01f9c1.jpg (59.24 KB, 473x664)

Parker Price
Parker Price

Every single pig account is like this

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Imagine unironically being French

Attached: a61d1ba5434b4e1e4d9276225f486eb98c4f4d702b0210f460c5c36c9cadefe4.jpg (34.49 KB, 249x249)

David Brooks
David Brooks

Lel
Looking at a tweet about a sheboon going missing and everyone is on about chicks with dicks.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Attached: 9ed632db9302517f59f86e1eb0ebbdd199fbb9df365ea2478e5509205818f63e.jpg (64.92 KB, 460x460)

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

'literally proved'
hasn't provided a single piece of evidence

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: Screenshot-2019-02-10-Fatemochick-on-Twitter-Don't-do-the-crime-if-you-can't-do-the-time-Many-LGBTQ--people-take-their-own-[...].png (79.28 KB, 640x822)

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

And the police plans on arresting every single one.
Absolute fucking joke.

Attached: 1490300832892.gif (1022.49 KB, 640x480)

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

They do not give a monkeys about anything before them
Goes for whites too tbf

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

Really glad our enemies are this blatantly retarded tbh.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

have any of you lads actually met a policeman who was not on duty?

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

no but I once met a volunteer lifeboatman

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Progressivism makes eras expire like milk. Every past period gets discarded or rewritten for failing to meet ever-moving modern standards.

Ryder King
Ryder King

They're never off duty tbh

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

friend of a friend. He's noncing a 16 yr old in his thirties and drink drives all the time.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

You mean RNLI?

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

Sounds about right.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

met a fireman once

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

either /pol/ack or 40 year old scoobydoo tbh

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Yeah they shouldn't question the shallow graves we'll have them digging until they hear the gun being cocked.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

that scene was OTT
lad the whole film was totally memitic

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

I've know a couple including family members inb4 spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) and they're generally nice people even if they're totally braindead when it comes to politics. The one worked in some heavily muslim populated areas and gave me some info about the lengths of cover ups going on in areas like that.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Fucking masons.

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Let me guess, was it Alum Rock?

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

They're tight, that's all I've learned in my interacts with off duty police, I've also been told there's no such thing.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

That's how these useful idiots behaved during communism. And on the subject of communism…
When this whole political nightmare is over, people are going to wonder how it was ever possible that people simply went along with it. The shift cover-ups of rape gangs really resemble the Eastern Bloc cover-ups of food shortages and so on.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

lad i knew had pretty similar thought patterns to me but where i keep my power level hidden he would not
he was a bit of a spaz though had a problem with this guy at work for no reason and kept making a big deal out of nothing, the guy didn't even antagonise him
eventually he quit

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

tbh apart from that it made him likeable

tfw always have more connection to the "bad guys " in movies. maybe im just an edgelord

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

The real memi would be using the massive surveillance state to track down and find the pro-immigration people and put them on trial for every single crime committed by migrants.

Attached: ee96194c53b9c39c7a286f1a11f235001d0336d6f97291687cb7607fe783a798.jpg (122.35 KB, 1107x1107)

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Should've just took the piss out of him in front of his face. I have the same problem with some old cunt at my place. Made him looked like a twat in front of my gaffer at the pub once. My gaffer keeled over in laughter.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

A lot of villains are graver, more sincere, and manlier than the "quirky" protags, tbh. So it makes those villains come off as cooler. Also, they often have better aesthetics, because they're so often based on the Nazis.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

no his methods were too extreme for the RNLI and he was kicked out

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

always thought Pocahontas was a dumb fuck for leaving her manly tribe guy and going off with john smith

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

got the t-shirt. we used to play Planet of the Apes on building sites.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Debatable, I've heard plenty of lads proud of what their dad or grandad or greatgrandad has done

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Two complete strangers in the past 12 months who told me within 10 minutes of meeting them. A bit like noob squaddies in that respect.

Jordan King
Jordan King

When my grandfather was young him and his mates found a bullet in the bombed ruins of London, put together a pipe and plank to fire it, shot the bugger, and ran off before they got in trouble.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

or what they leave behind. I think sociologists call it 'present time orientation' a name they used to explain working class indifference to ambition iirc

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

working class indifference to ambition iirc
I can only speak for myself as evidence but that's bollocks tbh

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Chavs tbh lad. Calling them working class is a bit of a misnomer considering they do no work.

Ian King
Ian King

Chavs are underclass

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Used to put bangers in a jam jar and chuck it up in the air. If timed right it makes the perfect grenade as the glass would shatter all over the shop. Not long after the govt banned them.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

It's called time preference. Someone with high time preference will choose a short term gain over a long term gain even if they'd get more by being patient; the degree to which the "patient" option has to be cranked up before they switch is used as a measure. Here's a study that measures it for different nations, with a graph near the end:

brage.bibsys.no/xmlui/bitstream/handle/11250/164165/1/dpfor2011-18.pdf

Stereotypically "autistic" nations like the nordics, orientals etc. are at the top, we're fairly high up, Nigeria is at the bottom. Sort of what you'd expect. It also goes into the factors and types of cultures that promote high versus low time preference.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Welsh, you clown. Was pretty obvious from my post that I'm not French.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Quick correction: Japan and South Korea score better than us; others like China, Thailand, Vietnam etc. are middle or low-middle.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

Interesting stuff. Thanks.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Oh, and when I say "at the top", I mean they have the *lowest* time preference. It's easy to confuse them because usually higher is better, you just have to remember that they have a high preference for things that are close in time.

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Russia's way at the bottom. Your brain on 70 years of marxism..

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

It doesn't help when you don't know when you're going to get your next meal.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Time preference goes up in times of great uncertainty because future rewards seem less likely to be fulfilled, so it might be related to their recent history of corruption and mafia involvement and political turmoil.

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1094611701926895616

Attached: beeeeeb.PNG (30.57 KB, 862x291)

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Slavs are just kinda like that tbh

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

An unusual people tbh. Their countries can be almost Africa-tier, but they can also make space rockets and literary masterpieces.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Except Roadside Picnic all of Russia's great work has been written before 1917 or by Russian communities outside of Russia.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

and it's beautiful

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Mystery Inc. rule means cultural strangulation, I guess.

Nolan Martin
Nolan Martin

So it's more a consequence of events of the last century, rather than something intrinsically slavic (otherwise it makes no sense that they're beneath Angola, average IQ of 68)

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

Stalker was also a great movie, but it's pretty anti-Soviet so you can't really attribute it to their system.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7353896/my-abortion-failed-and-i-had-to-give-birth-to-a-live-crying-baby-who-died-an-hour-later-in-my-arms/
wtf I love abortion now

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Robinson's right about the elitism of effete liberals, but he's wrong (and probably knows he is) to say that bloke was calling working class people cannibals. He was merely pointing out that there are so few working class white men on the beeb that it's a complete novelty (like having a cannibal or an alien from outer space).

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=7WAXNBE89CQ

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

Trusting a Yid to be intellectually honest
Lad…

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Solzhenitsyn, Grossman, Bulgakov and yes I know they're all anti soviet

James Scott
James Scott

tommeh is actually retarded this is 100% self-defeating

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

tbh

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

USSR was pretty censorship happy tbh.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Solzhenitsyn

The Russian community in France.

(((Grossman)))

Bulgakov

Dead before being published with heavy censorship during the Khrushchev era.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

youtu.be/7WAXNBE89CQ

Chase James
Chase James

anyone with an IQ above room temperature would have pounced on the the beeb for making the admission that a substantial section of the population is under-represented. Instead he set up a strawman which he gave credence to with his own idiocy.

the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) are fucking morons

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

can somebody give me the quick rundown on the controversy of Nietzsche and his sister? Something about she editing his works.

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

Bulgakow was still writing while there though, and you said writing, not publishing

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (744.72 KB, 634x404)

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

What do you lads think about pic related?
Would you vote for it if Nige joined?

I'm still going to vote UKIP tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (115.58 KB, 400x296)

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

all I know is that his sister was an anti-semite and edited some of his notebooks to make him appear as one as well.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

MFW 4chan Brit/pol/ is literally just 3 Trip fags screaming at each other and the walls around them
The fucking State of 4chan. 125+ posts from the three of them out of 250 posts.
Think I'll vote SDP, UKIP or the Nige party as long as it advocates for decent gun laws.

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

tbh

John Green
John Green

Big beeb cunt is a classist, elitist

What a revelation

Attached: boom-1.gif (834.84 KB, 245x209)

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

It's ran by Nige and "no".

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

spoiling the ballot from now on unless there's a local independent. Every party is totally compromised to the scoobies.

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Thought using Roadside Picnic as an example of the few good published Soviet works would imply that tbh.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

having to choose between the e-celeb party and the boomer party for alternatives to Lab-Con

Attached: b917907db46750b5ca633277ce06bfb4b63eaae1d7089ed065532510cc078ceb.jpg (63 KB, 740x960)

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

It only applies to one book, "The Will to Power" I think, which was a posthumous collection of notes published in the Nazi era and edited by his sister.

It's not that popular a book anyway and it doesn't apply to his other stuff, which was published during his lifetime and she wasn't involved

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

hot glue your ballot

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

not just blowing up the polling station in minecraft

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

hot glue your ballot

Attached: bb03719aeb68c4a8d622e3014bcea75e673d2f19b9bad748d09c426fa30d51c2.png (85.93 KB, 315x346)

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Fresh Steiner gf

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/9354258/India-the-worlds-largest-open-air-toilet.html
memitic

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

smh I guess

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

imagine the autism

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

MFW no Kathrina to Reload my Ammo
AAAAAAAAH

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

she was in the Army

RIP

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

RIP her hymen

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

RIP all her holes.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

le nice feet girl

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

At the same time.

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

(1)

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

why the fuck isnt venezuela a civil war yet

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

RIP her angus

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Why hasn't France?

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

is maduro still president? Like wtfs going on over there.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Bread & circus

Revolutionaries need feeding and also a lot of them ran away to brazil, columbia, mehico, etc.

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

forced to do their ablutions outside
forced

Attached: doubt.jpg (315.92 KB, 1242x1878)

John Anderson
John Anderson

mfw it's been a millennium since people in telegraph comments sections referred to the established parties as 'the liblabcon'

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Germans are weird tbh. how did we let them take control again?

Attached: Capture.PNG (1.18 MB, 574x753)

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Steiner, did you still have to toil during the polar vortex?

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

national socialism

Colton White
Colton White

European culture offended him. He stood in Vienna’s Ringstrasse – said by many to be the most beautiful boulevard in the world – and pronounced it ‘capitalist’.
He walked past all the museums and art galleries, and found no pleasure in medieval towns.
What a fucking alien Corbyn is.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

he's a goodlad smh

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

By contrast, he expressed a deep interest in Britain’s manhole covers, especially their dates of manufacture: ‘My mother always said there’s history in drain covers.’
Austists defend their follow autists t b h

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

Attached: 9bd9fb2637ff2151aa21b9f30c64e45347b16992218efdd878512659fe712300.png (1.82 MB, 953x2048)

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Roosh is extremely based

And he's LIVE

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

ywn live in the blessed world where the country is sane, politics are settled, and Corbyn is happily employed as a sewage worker

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

he is just a reincarnation, an echo, of a yeoman with a connection to the tangible tbh

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

has a suspicion for a while tommeh is being groomed to be a kosher nationalist PM tbh

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

I'm worried that with no genuine left wing opposition the tories will stay in power and firmly as open borders centrists for the next three decades.
Daftyism may be the only path available at this point. I wouldn't have any issue with the man if he wasn't in a position of power, hes just retarded enough to believe his own bullshit and has enough unworldly uni students behind him that we'll all be eating cold baked beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
pls no

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Adding the new lore to this makes it so much better.

Please don't joke about this.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

This.
If rewritten it'll be too funny

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

no genuine left wing opposition
this is why they want him out tbh, he is closer to old school labour
tbh it makes sense for the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) to have influence in all corners, to have the illusion of choice. from my perspective tommy is slowly but surely being redeemed in the public eye and his profile will be normified. I can see him being picked to lead a new party if bregzit is cancelled or bullshitted tbh. Just my gut feeling

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

tfw those jokes from last year about Tommeh starting the revolution become reality

A cursed timeline.

Attached: d94912095ed7520ef06284fab2aed6f9c6ae8f07f0d343604f6f6b97218fcef8.jpg (86.68 KB, 648x880)

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Attached: 1626.jpg (87.94 KB, 550x366)

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

jokes
That's exactly what ((they)) want lad. If he is able to co-opt the backlash after Brexit gets sabotaged, it's game over.

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

having a beer and playing my acoustic guitar with rain outside
p comfy evening lads

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

Our only hope is the Not Racist or Nazi British Peoples National Workers Front for Social National (dont mix those up) Reactionary Values Party.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

realpolitik dictates that Nige is the only safe option for Brexit actually happening in toto

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Cancelling Brexit just gives us casus belli tbh

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

The Establishment know better than to do it so blatantly. That's why MI5 have actors like Tommeh ready to manufacture all manner of "unforeseen consequences"

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

*casus bellum tbh lad

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

poal.me/rtx4y0
poal.me/rtx4y0
poal.me/rtx4y0
poal.me/rtx4y0
poal.me/rtx4y0

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Attached: 6d761c2d54679dcac0e759c7acfdd5e66cde4a05b20bba2c8b7f58689850baa0.jpg (57.92 KB, 900x900)

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

plural also works lad

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

I miss strawpoll screamers tbh

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

what are you ==LADS== up to this evening then

Attached: little-lamb.jpg (102.39 KB, 550x550)

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

tbh

William Moore
William Moore

Listening to 'Council of Nine' and getting leathered on Polish lager /comfortable/

Xavier White
Xavier White

this>>1058973

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

What Pole lager lad?

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

but lad, you have toil tomorrow.

John Martin
John Martin

Tyskie

I can handle it *hic*

James Hill
James Hill

How does one's spirit survive something so damaging as toil?

Mason James
Mason James

makes one post to wrongfully correct someone's Latin grammar
Wot

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

tyskie
not zubr
Smh

Attached: pepecringe.jpg (6.45 KB, 250x201)

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

I get to use tools and bend steel into funny shapes. Others define it as toil, I see it as fun.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

ooh, edition 56. This is the American edition.

Attached: Holy-Shit.png (31.38 KB, 741x649)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

lel

Attached: bullied-berger.PNG (375.11 KB, 648x487)

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

At least you get paid for toil. There is no wage for neetdom.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

All work is toil in the modern economy lad.

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

My local doesn't have it. Only Tyskie and Żywiec

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

(1)

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Maybe i'm just an old sadist then.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Just got back from me church, m80. did you go, lad? God will be disappointed if you did not go.

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Money for the destruction of your soul isn't a good deal.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

28:00
Convicted of torturing and murdering a baby
Get sent to a prison with all the entertainment facilities of a posh boarding school
Meanwhile their classmates are stuck playing on a shitty square of tarmac

Wew

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Zywiec is alright tbh. Never tried tyskie though, too obvious tbh smh

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

Fury as (((headteachers))) BACK pupil strike that will see thousands of schoolchildren walk out of lessons next week in a protest over climate change

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687889/Fury-headteachers-union-BACKS-pupil-strike-week-protest-climate-change.html

Thousands of pupils are expected to walk out of class for three hours on Friday
Headteachers union 'applauded' students for acting on an 'informed decision'
UK Youth Strike 4 Climate currently has planned strikes in 38 cities across UK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (580.35 KB, 634x422)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610.3 KB, 634x428)

Juan Harris
Juan Harris

They are more or less the same. After 4 tinnies you stop noticing. Should've got some Tennants super

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

tfw saw Berger on bbc other day
confused her for (((Jayda Fransen)))

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

Ive been a neet for four months and what is left of my soul is just pure white hot rage.

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

This is definitely NOT him and you should definitely NOT harm this man if you see him. tbh

Attached: BEOLR66CUAErqq8.png (206.22 KB, 452x279)

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

striking for nothing
Smh, no one will care

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

*smokes crack*

Attached: super-hans.jpg (18.43 KB, 406x306)

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

I'm against violence, but anybody that shoots that fucking furry is getting off if I'm on the jury.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

If you're going to Polish lads there is only one drink you should be swilling, you bunch of poofs

Attached: alcoholicdrinkssostrongtheycanknockout652x4001-1439812985.jpg (40.52 KB, 652x400)

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

Keke
*pours your corn flakes over the floor*

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

SPIRITUS REKT

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Tyskie
good lad

Attached: dienky.png (977.68 KB, 1440x900)

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

OK, I can tell these are Russian shills. They're talking about vodka now.

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

96%

Might as well drink Shell V-Power

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Cider tbh, fite me

John Garcia
John Garcia

vocaroo.com/i/s1DzeZqN2N14

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

I have a thesis that large parts of slavic culture are the result of and explained by fetal alcohol syndrome.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Lad, are you a hill-billy?

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

my ma didn't stop drinking until 5 months in, so there is that

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Terrence McKenna has a similar theory, about shrooms.

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

"What if… evolution… because shrooms? I can write the book while I'm high."

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Police alert after 'fortnite' pens concealing KNIFE seen in West Midlands

Police have issued an urgent warning after 'fortnite' pen which hide a knife were spotted in the West Midlands.
Teachers at a college were told to: 'call security immediately if you see anything like this'.
West Midlands Police officers warned staff members that the seemingly-innocent patterned pens actually concealed a blade.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-alert-after-fortnite-pens-15808658

Attached: 0-BeFunky-collage-9.jpg (35.48 KB, 615x410)

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

Attached: 30-minute-gay.png (178.25 KB, 311x301)

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Rocket fuel

David Baker
David Baker

half worked for Nicky boi tbh

you couldn't make it up

James Walker
James Walker

Bulmers do a one called red cherry and it tastes nice, I only drink one or two and I want to enjoy it

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

A Polish lad I used to work with used to drink diluted white spirit with his mates in the park

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

accused.blog
thot pratrolled tbh

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

How the fuck is he not blind?

Chase White
Chase White

u are thinking of meths m8

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

what a nutter one of my Romanian mates regularly brings a big plastic bottle full of homebrew clear stuff which I would estimate to be about 80+ percent, shit burns like nothing else

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Isn't white spirit derived from petrol?

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

depends where its from, but it should be just plain hydrocarbons, so in theory not too toxic to drink

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

what are we all up to tonight lads?

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

on Friday
Just an excuse for a three day weekend and checking the school calendar an early start to their half-terms.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

tbh

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

drinking white spirit tbh lad

Dylan King
Dylan King

American politics > all other politics

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (228.81 KB, 420x315)

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

when the zoomer began to hate

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

is this legit lad?

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

It's SNL bullshit. But it seems like it could be real, because they're so stupid.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

how do i concentrate on reading a difficult book lads?

Blake Young
Blake Young

tfw fortnite autists will cleanse London by believing they are in a massive game of fortnite and they have to kill all the wogs to get a win

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Some people microdose LSD.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

go out to somewhere in nature during a nice day, take supplies, works like a charm
which book lad?

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Get a nice cup of something, put on some ambient music and just relax. What are you reading?

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Hard to get LSD in the UK but I am willing to try it. Did this method on shrooms once but got horny instead and couldn't concentrate.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

difficult book

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (205.5 KB, 555x600)

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

tbh, though:
L-Theanine - works best. found in green tea, can get in capsules alone/combined w/caffeine

Phosphatidylserine (just eat fish often)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphatidylserine#Dietary_sources
CDP-choline
Centella asiatica
D-Serine
Nigella Sativa (the oil's easiest to take)
Pycnogenol
Pueraria lobata

Peppermint - the aroma can give you a short boost in concentration

Modafinil (or Adrafinil) - bit dodgy to use, mostly for staying awake.

Info on each @ examine.com

Connor Price
Connor Price

Just found a hole in my jeans

Attached: pop-stops.jpg (161.67 KB, 492x618)

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Use the Pomodoro Technique and take notes on sections you've finished reading.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Yeah, my theory is the reason for the decline in western education is the sex-integrated classroom.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

that's where your legs go lad

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

In my experience, the impotence is the most harrowing thing about NEEThood.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

just can't help themselves

Attached: never-happened.PNG (111.73 KB, 704x914)

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

You obviously didn't give the manager a firm enough handshake lad

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

The first year of secondary school we had separate blocks for boys & girls. It was one of the last gender segregated schools in the uk.

It's on me right knee cap. How that happened is beyond me.
I know what you are thinking and don't fucking think it ok

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

onto me second serving of roast beef

Attached: humble-neet.jpg (97.48 KB, 1080x1331)

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

It was one of the last gender segregated schools in the uk.
inshallah

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

Do you think you may have been raped lad?

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

It was before the invasion tbh. 1991 IIRC

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

And it looks like mackerel, chicken hearts (the clerk may look at you oddly, if you buy a bag of those), and herring are the best, unless you're down for cow brain, which I haven't tried, but, for the first time ever I'm interested.

The first year of secondary school we had separate blocks for boys & girls. It was one of the last gender segregated schools in the uk.
That's amazing. These days, with faggots and trannies, I wonder if anybody would even know precisely where to put them, if the schools were segregated.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

why shoot when polyester fur burns so well

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

I doubt it. I didn't wake up richer or poorer and I can walk ok. If the mrs did it in my sleep i'd give her the VC for bravery.

It was comfy from what I remember. Me and my first gf used to meet up after school in the park. It was a big school and had it's own swimming baths. Last I heard it was all knocked down.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

kek
he's a fucking skiplicker

Attached: corbyn-.jpg (189.62 KB, 675x1200)

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

It was one of the last gender segregated schools in the uk
still plenty of single sex schools, thank god, like my old one

right knee cap
I usually get them there or on the crotch

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

Getting bullied by a FBPE as a FBPE
wew

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

Corbyn, in the basement, had relationships with a series of younger women.
What a disturbing line.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

tbh lowbrow lads can hide it with this memi hair

Attached: frontallobelet.png (13.67 KB, 694x344)

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

When me school disbanded and all the pupils moved to the rival school up the road (which also had a 6th form class) the fights were incredible and blood thirsty. The worst decision the council ever made. Had a fight with a paki once and gave him an almighty uppercut. Those days are now gone like tears in rain. My best mate took on three pakis at once and his brother who was a sixth former head stomped some other lad in the staff car park. Mean while the teachers got to gradually know each other and started to shag at work behind their partners. one of them, a dirty dance teacher mudshark fucked a paki kid and ended up as a center spread in the Sun newspaper and lost her job. A pissed up history teacher with a drink problem threw a telly on the floor and one lad was jailed for gang raping another paki student.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

writes itself tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (748.3 KB, 625x938)

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

eating a turk

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Ahh, there's nothing quite like a fresh cup of steamy poo on an evening.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

fucking hell lad
mine was basically something out of the 60's that had somehow been transported to the modern day, always worried that they'll fuck it up soon
mind we did have the teacher who was a confirmed pedo, the female teacher who shagged 6th form lads, and one of my mates got with a teacher who was also the mother of another lad in our year, as well as the massive drugs scene
fun times

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Attached: 46a5547f43eba8f3cc3218274a818f4968e4043d9f9ca69e5720102e504eb03f.jpg (267.06 KB, 800x565)

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Attached: TAD-herding.gif (1.05 MB, 232x158)

Anthony James
Anthony James

twitter.com/JolyonMaugham/status/1089158157761429505

Attached: just-make-it-stop.jpg (25.4 KB, 600x314)
Attached: MQC.PNG (107.86 KB, 630x424)

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

id sooner eat human than insects

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

avoid the brain, cook it well and theoretically you'd be reet lad

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

I was too young at the time to shag a teacher and I would've. Had this one 40+ welsh tart with huge knockers who I would loved to have a go one was too busy riding the headteacher. One lad got expelled for handing out white power cards and got beaten by 10 blacks. He was only 14 and didn't know what they meant. The niggers didn't even get punished but one in particular did, he was a member of the 'Burger bar boys' but not for being a gang member, he got done for incest and his sister gave birth to a spakka.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Attached: GodCommunicator.png (750.29 KB, 720x960)

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

<
top lel, you have completely summed it up lad.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Is Terry actually dead?

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Why's there an Eye of Horus on the pommel? Masonry?

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Cheers for the advice lads, gonna find a time management technique and spend the next few hours reading

This book. It's on the history of feudalism and how it has been misinterpreted by various scholars since the 16th century. Pretty 'ard book

Attached: fiefsandvassals.jpg (35.14 KB, 353x628)

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

Looks like a larp, lad.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

'least it's a local LARP and he's not reading about Domains and Daimyos tbh

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1799990
Join the elite, the brain eating master race.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

I ain't LARPing lad, I just like reading history

Domains and Daimyos
lel

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Don Quixote is an amusing read.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

I don't know of a full explanation for each symbol. The "artist" seems to like symbolism, though, so I guess it means something.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

One day you lads will realise that LARPing is fun.

Attached: 1e48c86f48ad0e70648da3b0a8b1a750b56a0a209f02350ac2674647c7dd10f1.png (269.12 KB, 538x600)

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

this

work is for your people, toil serves scoobs

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

LARPing is another form of the playpen.

Attached: 66546fd9928e199e02c5b0b617d7ebcbd66eb177d1576e838829cbd0768073a4.jpg (97.09 KB, 600x350)

Ayden Cruz
Ayden Cruz

yes
*drinks ration of roach gruel*

Attached: nigger-cattle-ultimatum.mp4 (5.28 MB, 1280x720)

Oliver James
Oliver James

tbh there was a couple I wouldn't have minded as well, there was one young business lass who got orbited by our lefty art teacher who ended up shagging our chaddish manlet history teacher, despite him being a fair bit older and married
we used to chat so much shit about the art teacher after that

looks good tbh

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

tbh I wonder if in a couple of years there'll be a similar pasta that China has with Tianamen Square and suchlike, that is illegal in the UK

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

or at least puts you on a list

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

Anyone been lifting lately? How are you progressing?

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

we should coin a term for frumpy women in political positions, like the way they call us pale, male and stale.

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

I found it on libgen. I'll race you.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Can a woman anything, she's bound to be annoyed by it somehow.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

My school days were fucking wild. Pakis were beaten on a daily basis and blacks knew their place until the schools merged. We had one mutt who was rejected by both the black lads and white lads. The thots were total tarts. fingered this one ugly bint with an acne problem and the school bike got pregnant at 15. It was just before the teenage pregnancy crisis hit the headlines. I might even be a dad but fuck knows.

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Pools closed.

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

joints hurt from toil

Attached: happyschizo.png (10.02 KB, 365x303)

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

I might even be a dad but fuck knows.
always get para about that myself

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

this. was substitute for a lad carrying fridges and washing machines. Never doing that again.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

There was some daft logic going about saying that you couldn't get pregnant if you have sex standing up. We eventually had sex education but we just larfed at it and went about our own business. Non of this gay shit tbh

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

did they still use leaded petrol when you were a lad? I heard it made people more violent

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

my life would be immeasurably better if i'd had sex in school. u lads don't understand the bullet you dodged by losing your V at that age.

Attached: 1515499149944.png (27.81 KB, 655x509)

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

How about she-cyclers? They're female, and they're always recycling ideas some guy already came up with. AOC is literally just copying Bernie.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

HULLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

yeah, that's not bad. You're on to something by pointing out that women don't have original ideas.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

our sex ed boiled down to free condoms, which we would trade like pokemon cards, and yearly chlamidiya tests that also got us free condoms, not like lads bothered
knew one lass who miscarried at 15 and didn't know she was pregnant, smh grim

rather I hadn't tbh, but couldn't have been worse

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Good lad

James Garcia
James Garcia

Your school gave you chlamydia tests? How much of a chav infested shitheap is it?

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

kek I refuse to be drawn on details

Matthew King
Matthew King

lads itt bragging about premarital sex
FUCK OFF

Attached: chad-william.jpg (276.33 KB, 915x915)

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

*draws on details*

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

I've discovered a new headcase schizolad on YouTube lads

Asher Price
Asher Price

jean hose
wtf

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

tfw nonced

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Is that his mum?

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

ah yes, tales from a time when the wombs of teen maidens were fertile and accessible

Attached: 800px-Chute-tobacco.JPG (109.85 KB, 800x816)

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

yeah and hes you lmao

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

quite rude of you tbh

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

lel no but in my day people didn't have enough money to buy the newer cars and leaded petrol was still being used up to 1992. Nigel Lawson (chancellor) adjusted the fuel tax so that unleaded was 5p cheaper and wasn't a big success. He did the same again in 1990 but with only sight results. I was about 13 at the time. i done massive damage to the local psyche of the people ;-)

Yeah that's is grim. Our local family planning clinic saw a massive increase in young men coming in to buy free condoms and thought they was on the right path to the crisis. What they didn't know is that they were filling them up with spit and yoghurt to throw at other lads at school. Also i'm convinced that the amount of porn mags found at the school was a conspiracy to get us wanking like safari park chimps.

Bambi Blacks

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

yeah and hes you lmao

tbh once you'd taken them to the alehouse after the bear baiting, and let them try your coffee they were absolutely gushing

Attached: 113f34b95550daac80bd3a2c5035f910fac8b98a73cfce4afc1fa2713344fd5b.png (161.02 KB, 1000x980)

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

We had to put condoms on dildos.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

coming in to buy free condoms
Get

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

bit redundant?

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

Yea same, the whole thing felt really unsettling and Satanic tbh

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

we just watched porn on the school computers whenever possible bit suspect I know

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

when you got that lad in trouble for login onto his account and going on porn on the school network

Attached: e714afec7b990ce050239635c8e5c3381909ef5f541709c9915d4ba578e54786.gif (1.3 MB, 425x481)

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Didn't have the internet till 1996 and I was in college at the time. Found free smut on Altavista on a site called giffer.com and it was a revelation. Still went to the local newsagents and brought a copy of Mayfair every month without shame. The most based mag I have ever brought. Still have an old copy

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

going on your mate's computer and googling child porn

Was it too far lads?

Attached: 4e1f1d283cf7552f895b03b05ea319b5d56ac839ecb5690ee1b53f0b5f352839.jpg (13.57 KB, 440x422)

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Half-assed meem attempt.

Attached: shecyclers.png (172.65 KB, 420x315)

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

probably worth a ton lad

teacher forgot to logout
one lad spammed trap porn on it
also anylads remember nobrain.dk?

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

why has none of you set up a Zig Forums dating site yet?

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

photoshopping m8s faces into CP as a laugh
wahey

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

all the wog shit on the BAFTAs
Smdh

Attached: 1534859187723(1).png (101.33 KB, 396x385)

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

cant wait until the Zig Forums meetup and I get to belt all the williams who disagreed with me here.

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

sosig out of fucking nowhere

Attached: HCvepfs.gif (1.43 MB, 400x314)

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

What the fuck is wrong with you lad
Arrest the fucking nonce

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

I learned early, WIN+L, WIN-L.

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Not useful for anyone looking for Gf tbh
It would just be lads

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

I used to just spam the power button before sir got back in

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

I was being ironic silly

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

opening a word document and mashing the keyboard
then hitting ctrl a, ctrl c, ctrl v a bunch of times
making a 64,000 page document and saving it a bunch of times
tell your m8's
everyone in class starts doing it
crashes the school network

Attached: 5a7ee16781621eb289b31a321b9f3ec5000cf1e31056d042e451a58c28b176d2.gif (308.25 KB, 200x230)

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CPIUKA

This is what wealth redistribution from the poor to the rich looks like Zig Forums.

Central banking and the modern Bank of England is the greatest scam on Earth and is a million times more important than the Brexit shit that people are talking about.

Attached: fredgraph.png (26.42 KB, 1168x470)

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

that time a lad was handing in coursework while on a strictly limited size partition
other lads got on there and overflowed it with shit
also
that lad who worked out how to set gifs as the desktop wallpaper

John Phillips
John Phillips

the eternal whig is at it again

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Always remember it. Was a red cover with Diane Van Laar lying on her back and the best looking
legs in the northern hemisphere. Worth about £28 the last time I looked.

Attached: mayfair-1999-v34-n1.jpg (49.91 KB, 345x473)

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Certainly we have some girls

James Barnes
James Barnes

Get onto friend's computer
Make a rather long file chain
Each file contains multiple files
Copy all the work and paste it multiple times in the last file
Becomes inaccessible
Can't be deleted
Account had to be restored but the file chain remained there

John Harris
John Harris

/newbrit/ has 'girls'

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Perhaps trannies but no Girls

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

no RPI
meaningless tbh.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

friend shows me how to make a batch command that sends popup messages to other computers on network
use it to insult people from across the room
send messages to retards to turn off their computer
they fucking do it

Attached: e7e159a83fcd527f443b3104f337b47701d79753f632d0e81466173355d22c23.png (164.06 KB, 511x671)

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

stuffing the bunsen burner with paper to fuck it up
stealing the rubber ball out of all the mouses
goading barely verbal autistic guy into freakouts
stealing the blind lads glasses and hiding them in the roof
belting teachers pregnant wife stomach with a sock filled with rocks

Attached: 1546516490526.png (289.26 KB, 470x595)

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

smh should have added that this was at my secondary school

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

mummies lurk here tbh

Caleb Howard
Caleb Howard

Attached: 1524172200544.jpg (3.49 MB, 4277x3089)

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

theytookthisfromus.jpg

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

Fucking hell nearly everything on that list relates to my time at primary school except that Raven thing and the black man, don't know who he is.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

Took an entire class of computers out with a single paper clip
People lost an hour of coursework
Untraceable back to me
No party rings

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

no party rings
look again, old man

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

I'm guessing you were born in the mid '90's.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

I remember most of these, but they were all overshadowed by looming existential dread throughout my primary school life. Nobody had any explanation for why we were even continuing to live. Weird stuff.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Attached: s.jpg (14.88 KB, 640x400)

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

finding unblocked website that let you play minecraft

Attached: apudance.gif (511.03 KB, 840x488)

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Brings me memories of me and my buddy walking in the playground with our dicks out when we were in year 1
Good times

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

minecraft
zoomers out

Dylan Phillips
Dylan Phillips

Try to make a wooden house in Minecraft beta
give it a lava moat
it burns down
Good times tbh

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Same tbh, and the bin

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

I want to go back

Attached: afa7979c-3504-4e46-b76a-8ed2072b14c1.jpg (202.85 KB, 1340x893)
Attached: bad-influence-andy-crane-violet-berlin.jpg (77.84 KB, 800x600)
Attached: creepy-vhs-tape-thrift-store-find.jpg (33.43 KB, 717x463)
Attached: gamesmaster-patrick-moore-696x435.jpg (30.69 KB, 696x435)
Attached: Knightmare.jpg (647.84 KB, 2111x1436)

David Clark
David Clark

I remember a random 2003 episode of the simpsons trigger weeks of morose dread about mortality for no apparent reason.

Camden Young
Camden Young

The Black man is Cat tbh, he did some programme called story maker

Attached: cat-red-dwarf-danny-john-jules.jpg (78.71 KB, 1053x1541)

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Artemis Fowl gave me the same when I was a kid

tbh, not my image though

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

story maker
just had vietnam style flashbacks reading that lad

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

knightmare
Top keke tbh, they just stick a bucket on a kids head and tell them to walk forward lmao

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Torn City tbh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (314.4 KB, 761x600)

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Not a fan of consumerism tbh, things that we want to pass on to our children (land, property, etc) are all incredibly expensive while consumables (phones, food, all the cheap tat that won't matter after you pop your clogs) are cheap to the point of encouraging degeneracy

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

I don't recognise him without the teeth and slick hair tbh

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

tfw you can hear the theme tune playing in your head now

Attached: wojak2.jpg (9.75 KB, 236x253)

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Remember this piece of shit? You were obviously too old to have watched it regularly. Hated this when I was a kid. Everything about it is designed to irritate or appall.

Attached: childhood-hell.jpg (23.44 KB, 480x360)
Attached: who-thought-this-was-a-good-idea.jpg (27.14 KB, 444x333)

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

over at friends house
he leaves room
go over to video game collection and open random case
snap the disk and put it back
sit down like nothing happened and wait for him to return

why was I like this?

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

That's really interesting. There's something extremely evocative about the old Simpsons episodes tbh. They don't continue to produce tons of memmies and reaction images for no reason.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

lel, Yeah i know, but it was a wicked program tbh, even had the board game. The dungeon master should make a return and get Z + E celebs to go into their impending doom in real life and not fucking minecraft.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

zzzzzzzzaaaaaaappppppppp

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Psycho/sociopath
t. dr womanonyoutubeberg

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

born in 00, i feel every single one of these

we were all innocent young kids lads…

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (24.92 KB, 400x400)

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

that teacher who confiscated your gameboy
when you gave a lass sweeties to cry and pretend he touched her
when he left his computer open and you used his email to send obscene images and insults to the faculty
when he lost his job and got a divorce later
ended up killing himself
banter tbh

Attached: 75051b005faf72abb247eaffd9757fc3c53b930ff173caa9dca90bbc6c8c34af.jpg (18.95 KB, 250x237)

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

So shit. So so shit.
This was baste and redpilled though.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

damn crazy how you're 19

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

of course. even saw this dodgy character on TV once and it became a memi.
←–

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Good lad, teachers are scum.

Attached: doggo-stroke.jpg (13.05 KB, 480x378)

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

The thrill of power, maybe.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

born in 00
Fuck off, zoomer

Attached: zoomer-gas.jpg (118.67 KB, 704x904)

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

I thought everybody had those random malicious feelings when they were a kid. I used to just hurt my friends whenever I could, Im not sure why. I feel like I only developed empathy in my late teens.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Do you remember pob?

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Attached: 0f5e76a25da314a199f7a87cf58884abee093d0f7427d97789ede1024128c46d.png (107.99 KB, 379x377)

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

yeah its basically ingrained into about 3 generations of kids because of the constant reruns. X, millennials and zoomers, all have known the simpsons. A lot of the old episodes are actually hilarious too. I think I was (and still am) just a person very prone to dread and anxiety. Grandad was a daftie nutcase and so am I.

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Kek. I was definitely a bit of an egotistical little shit, but I definitely had empathy.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

that lad who stole your prized pokemon card so you started putting mummies birth control pills in his drinks every lunch time

Attached: 1460958807718.jpg (40.48 KB, 163x225)

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Attached: 475dc1dd7f34d49914cfcf2dd903860d2e972378b63264c1df90d6329f7dea01.png (23.61 KB, 1416x822)

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

you may have accidentally created westie doing that

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

when the simpsons was one of the funniest things on tv

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

ywn wake up early on a saturday morning to watch Jayce & the Wheeled Warriors" while eating Frosties with full fat milk.
FML

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

that one dinner who nicked everyone's good trading cards to give to her son, who went to our school

Attached: jahans.jpg (49.1 KB, 525x651)

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

countdown, the weakest link, simpsons then tea
those were the days

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

I do indeed. Nowadays only spit at the TV when QT is on.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

old simpsons still rules

coming home and watching nickelodean the entire day

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

rushing home to watch countdown with your grandad
takes me waaaayyyy back

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

As we're doing one of our nostalgia trips…

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

Good lad

Attached: gondola12.jpg (180.99 KB, 506x438)

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

Tfw leader of my group of friends
Older years, younger years and same year wouldn't give us shit
Did what we liked on the playgrounds and
Had monopolies on whatever equipment we liked because we were the monitors
Head of the student council
Only limits on power where the teachers and lunch ladies attempting to stop us.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

This. Uglism tbh, the next big MGTOW.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Time Team, Scrapheap Challenge, Robot Wars

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

am i the only one who remembers this based show?

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

0a2737's blatant lies
Should be tried in the ECHR for that tbh smh

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

I remember it but didn't give a shit tbh.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

disgrace it is

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Have you seen the one where he's explaining that the star of david, which isn't just a gold star, but is two triangles, that was on the side of one of the US migrant caravan trucks, was a sheriff's badge, and a "conspiracy theory"?

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

gentlemen we're under attack

Attached: womoids-at-it-again.jpg (236.2 KB, 1080x1464)

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

No but I've seen the one where you're filtered

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

waiting for newsround and blue peter to fuck off so you could watch neighbours and think dirty thoughts about the totty
Who even liked blue peter? I always used to wonder what sort of sad sap sought a blue peter badge. Do they still make it (inb4 they do and it's presented, in its entirety, via the medium of rap)?

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

used to think kids that lost in Jungle Run were actually stuck in the cave forever

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Yeah, net send. The tardness of Microsoft persisted forever.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

tfw being a good poster

James Cooper
James Cooper

Who even liked blue peter?
Williams

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Every day I wake up thinking I hate as much as I possibly can. Then I come on Zig Forums and realise my hate gland still has plenty of mileage in it.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

u better be a lass.

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

simpsons has been on the air for 30 years
only 8~9 of them have been any good
22 of shit

Attached: 1cd909be08b1df2b5d5f47a8cd81a3db990c658ccb14c0439b064a7408185372.jpg (69.5 KB, 700x581)

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Attached: theENDofarguments.jpg (100.85 KB, 516x565)

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

blue peter badge made you a certified dweeb at my school

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

I am a William, though. Most of my friends are georges, williams and william/deano hybrids. None of us ever liked blue peter.

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

yeah I've succomed to screaming slurs at the top of my lungs when I read these stories.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

Tracey island out of egg boxes and double sided sticky tape which no-one sold.
Fuck Blue Peter tbh. Art Attack was better.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

going to a school with people who owned a blue peter badge
get a load of this william

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

*blocks your path*

I'm the boss of this dojo.

Attached: 925cd517009dce3eca401a1031a4982d944e746a73c48f5e6cc923a0df2c19ca.png (983.62 KB, 1202x1600)

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

It's probably fewer years than that of goodness tbh, when you consider how terrible the really early ones were (with the shit animation and weird voices).

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

fuck you

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

Attached: FUCK♂YOU♂.jpg (5.18 KB, 184x184)

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

even Williams didn't like Blue noncer
I'm drawing a blank then lad, we never bullied anyone who watched Blue Peter at my school because literally no one watched it.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

yukio was 5'4

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Bit gay these jap posters

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

it was catholic. parents decided to take me away from my local school because my town is 90% paki so I was the token poor prot in a school of william papists.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

Art attack was better, but it was still try-hard shit. Wtf was the head all about? And why did they make neil buchanan act like a retarded, but excitable deaf man?

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

putting in the spongebob movie tape just to listen to ocean man

Attached: 1504502549141.png (241.91 KB, 790x837)

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

tfw the head became human

Attached: Simon-Calder-colourheadshot4.jpg (297.73 KB, 1200x1500)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Aren't teasers illegal? :^)

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

owned

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

I watched it because there was f all else on and I liked having background noise when I drew (which was basically constantly at that point).

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Wtf was the head all about? And why did they make neil buchanan act like a retarded, but excitable deaf man?

Attached: 1440132748932.png (151.65 KB, 1280x760)

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

zoomers

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Attached: harold-shipman-serial-killer-1.jpg (35.35 KB, 800x496)

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

Dunno what the head was about but Neil Buchanan was based and red pilled. Why Mark killed himself was just stupid.

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

they've subverted Horrible Histories

John Cox
John Cox

aren't teasers illegal?
They bloody should be - the blue balls I've got.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

sesson 1 and 2 were shit but 9 and 10 were good
really fucking hate this opinion tbh. season 1 and 2 were very different than the golden age and the characters, especially homer were way different but it was unironically kino
slower pace, more heart felt stories, better life lesson and happy endings. less wacky unbelievable craziness.

Attached: marge-blacked.jpg (34.11 KB, 516x518)

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Zoomers are based

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

this on tape in the mornings

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (8.41 MB, 1516x2222)

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

more zoomershite

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

worst godzilla
Smdh

John Diaz
John Diaz

the art attack head is redpilled now

Attached: bogdanof-agent.jpg (232.92 KB, 900x1200)

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

Over some coked out dead dame? I sort of imagine hanging yourself in a train station over the drug related death of some slag you're dating is how you will go tbh.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

The best when you were a kid though tbh
when you rewatch it when you know better and it really is shit
smh

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Is this the jamiroquai one?

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

women turn men into blubbering wretches tbh. look what has happened to arch-masculinist Steiner because some poo-eyed broad showed him an ounce of attention

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

no idea tbh

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

I WANT WAR
GOD TOLD ME TO DESTROY JOE ROGAN
The. Fucking. Best. When we get into power Alex is going to be top of the list of lads to get knighted tbh.

Attached: Alex-doom.webm (1.24 MB, 320x360)

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Soy'd as fuck and weak tbh.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

I don't even know what were in 9 and 10 tbh. I made no such claim if that's what you're suggesting. I always found the early ones unwatchable tbh. The glory years had episodes like the mulder and scully one, and who shot mr burns. Oh, and the one where homer's employed by a bloke called scorpio, and they move to a new town.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

in my head the sam raimi spiderman is the new spider man and I can't understand the need for even newer ones

Attached: 8738eec3b10891a9ab67382b4352345ae1dc97b8af7867815cbb9388938dfa34.jpg (139.67 KB, 807x572)

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

He was actually basically the only person on any of those art shows for kids who actually had talent as I remember. Used to be proper chuffed when they actually let him just do a cool drawing or watercolour out and about (and not a load of cringey accessible shite like making cobwebs out of pva glue).

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

Yep, I'll watch this.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

friends older sister left her shoes unattended

Attached: sniff.jpg (6.7 KB, 261x193)

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (491.06 KB, 474x353)

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

You don't remember this belter?
that bmwf propaganda at 0.17
she even looks stereotypically scoobydooish

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Yeah but he was cunt stunned and coked up to the eyeballs. If he was around now he would be wondering why he didn't an-hero himself before it got this bad.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

when a church lass bullies you but you don't cry in public

Attached: c1d439410da776f38d9d385d64dbfc52e5330c677a97ce3eea7adac763074888.png (830.23 KB, 706x960)

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

stitches over this

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

steiners thirst is pathetic tbh.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Attached: The.Simpsons.S08E02.You.Only.Move.Twice.DVDRip.x264.webm (11.74 MB, 608x448)

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Pro tip here, avoid eye contact. Without the eyes she has no power over you. Ninja autist secret.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

That reminds me. I bought a jigsaw.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

smh it was a different time

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

she left the dirty laundry bin unguarded

Attached: d22dde9b1d5aa6b31708ed339f0faafd83fa9e5ab5bfe24099ce2384a9ea081f.png (8.71 KB, 747x663)

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

this entire scene
Kek.

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

when she hugs you and you sniff her hair

Attached: c40cb1e1c1e0df005b6c01df112e6bffef77e571cebea5d5539e9709a01d9dc0.jpg (22.23 KB, 300x300)

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

i have work tomorrow but I want to keep drinking

Attached: 1526096971907.jpg (83.42 KB, 753x1159)

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

might crack a guinness open and down it to get at least a little feeling. smh will probably have to do 2.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

new thread when

William Barnes
William Barnes

make one tbh

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

get a match on a dating app
40 miles away
Smdh why are the scoobydooish dating app g-ds taunting me with a young huwite lass that says she is into memmies

Attached: they're-shooting-at-us-Kiefer-sutherland-24-1404767396673.png (681.58 KB, 1272x713)

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

steiner turn your trip on

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

was in my m8s house and her bathroom stunk of manky underwear it was so fucking pungent vom inducing tbh

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

Kek lad, I'm not a dirty mutt

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

smdh thotting on the Lord's day.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

keke

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit