There is a profile on twitter spamming coded messages every couple minutes...

There is a profile on twitter spamming coded messages every couple minutes. People over at 4chan were seeing if terms like milkshake had any coded pedo-meanings and found this account that way. They think it has something to do with pizza gate. Zig Forums told me to come here for help.

Any good autists here?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 10.10.26 AM.png (1272x863, 198.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitur.com/search?q=sfft20160805
twitter.com/test5f1798
twitter.com/hashtag/'5f9_'d
instructables.com/id/Twitter-controlled-Arduino-Outputs-no-PCLCD-Disp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

very original idea op, not overplayed at all.

It's a broadcast channel for a botnet, the string of numbers and letters is a UUID that's probably used to identify compromised computers. Not sure what's up with the prefix but there's a number of other accounts broadcasting similar things:
twitur.com/search?q=sfft20160805

Attached: gnuclear.png (601x469, 216.55K)

go back

install gentoo

I'm guessing this is some Korean malware since a number of accounts broadcasting this stuff have been masked to look like Korean teenagers

fuck off

This one seems to be broadcasting locations in a particular area in Ethiopia, but it's also posting a number of news links so it feels to me like the prefixes have little to no significance.
twitter.com/test5f1798

go back to >>>/qresearch/

OP is obviously a faggot but it's obviously a CC for a botnet, help out or shut up

Anyone know any email providers that fit the bill?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1298x286, 39.5K)

Shut up /g/ fag, we've reverse engineered malware on here before

dear... lord..

Attached: scrot.png (1290x356, 34.67K)

Alot of these accounts seem to be repeating at least parts of the UUIDs sent to them
twitter.com/hashtag/'5f9_'d
This is clearly a really expansive network of accounts too

I'm not sure the UUID looking things are actually UUIDs, the 3 middle 4 nibble chunks, when searched individually bring up similar accounts tweeting those 4 byte chunks.

part of a c&c for a botnet most likely.

UUID

Well it could possibly be one of them Arduino-bots tweeting sensor data from a pot operation. instructables.com/id/Twitter-controlled-Arduino-Outputs-no-PCLCD-Disp/

HAHAHAHAHA
stfu ahahahahahahahaha

No you retarded boomer. It's most likely a c&c account for some botnet using uuids to identify compromised computers, the random phrases before the uuid are most likely just random phrases to avoid the bot from being filtered.

Or you could just look at the client being used and realise it's actually just an internal Twitter bot that's used to test search, depends how >>>/x/ you are.

I knew it.