The democrats suck ass. Kill yourself, and kill everyone around you

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 6o04ol7fhww11.jpg (2000x2000, 170.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-alex-jones-press-credentials-and-sit-him-next-jim-acosta
youtu.be/eqBzFbGuPf8
theantimedia.com/anti-media-facebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

revolutionary praxis

I have a better Sam Hyde political compass and I don't even like him that much, step up your game

Attached: sam hyde political compass.jpg (882x960, 74.85K)

I don't know what's sadder. Guys who are still tracking this guy or guys who secretly want to be Sam Hyde as le funnah millennial homeless man.

lefties aren't creative, they can't meme. Every half-good left meme is just a copy of a Zig Forums meme.
In fact, the people who are best at making fun of Zig Forums is Zig Forums.

Attached: pol vs int.png (722x1599, 553.75K)

Wait, you thought that was funny?

Attached: E82C4A48EF8948CCB88839D7EEE74F3F.jpg (480x360, 12.79K)

Pot calling the kettle black
There are only 2 memes on Zig Forums
One they stole from a furry artist and the other from fucking krautchan.
Even the Amerimutt meme was from /int/ and this was after Europeans got tired of being called Mudslimes by Americans. Before that there was Shart in Mart. So don't adorn yourself with borrowed plumes.
You creative stirility is affecting 4chan pretty badly. You can basically see on the repost count, where Zig Forumsacks are active.

Attached: 4chan soul soulless.png (1017x1024 1.77 MB, 145.28K)

That's not Sam Hyde, it's one of the dudes from ChapoTrapHouse.

Every Zig Forums meme is either an [s4s] meme, /int/ meme, or in the case of Pepe, an /r9k/ meme. Plus, every new meme that's come from 4chan is just another Wojack derivative.

if you unironically take pride in being able to meme then you should kys yourself pronto

Attached: but what about the memes.jpg (480x480 68.07 KB, 45.32K)

Memes are overrated. They look childish. Only crybaby liberals take a 15 year old's MSPaint seriously as "dehumanizing".

Attached: lul.jpg (533x351, 63.92K)

This thread is shit and anyone posting in it should feel ashamed of themselves. Yes, that includes me.

Chapo is a bad joke.

the left can't meme because it's creatively bankrupt. Your memes are really Zig Forums memes that you had to photoshop and say "No u". The NBC meme only gained notoriety because of the sheer butthurt it caused leftists (bourgeois cunts). So then you ban it and then photoshop a MAGA hat onto it, lol.

How are you leftists not hanging onto our every word and action? You're like a dog pawing at our feet, waiting for a reaction. Even your porky meme is just an adaption of the happy merchant.

Attached: hitler and kriby.jpg (1200x1115, 102.44K)

To be fair, it's not like the right is some sort of huge force of creativity, it's just that leftists are so fucking stupid that the memes write themselves.
"Cuck" was popularized when a leftist wrote a huge article about how being a cuckold was an "intellectual fetish".
Pepe was just run-of-the-mill cuckchan shitposting with a couple Zig Forums edits thrown in, that was declared a "symbol of hate" by the Jewish Anti-Defamation League.
The NPC meme was already long dead before a bunch of leftyshit journalists brought it up to whine about "dehumanizing" and "terrifying" it is.

Why do people here like Chapo? Honestly they're just boring socdems.

Because they're part of the same goon diaspora Weird Twatter highschool lunchroom clique as the SJWs and much of the aut-right.

Attached: weird twatter.png (524x497 705.8 KB, 88.41K)

"Cuck" is all about the existence of blacked.com making incels feel bad about being white and imagining that the obscure fetish that nobody had heard of before must be a conspiracy against them personally.

Pepe was a furry pee fetish comic that Richard Spencer declared the symbol of the aut-right.

NPC is game=reality autism.

the control of the internet & information affects everybody! The anti-russian psy op and "fake news" is being used to shut down legitimate dissent

Holy god, figure it out
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/give-alex-jones-press-credentials-and-sit-him-next-jim-acosta

well how many friends do you have? I hope youre saving up monies and improving your livelihood day-to-day. If you prefer to stay comfy 24/7, sharing the link should come even easier to you

More detail: youtu.be/eqBzFbGuPf8
"Regardless of where you’re at on the political spectrum, if you oppose the status quo then opposing internet censorship of any political speech is now a matter of simple self defense."

theantimedia.com/anti-media-facebook/

Attached: e322eb29d5212b9f52aff776f4d22111050cfda1d8ac6b.jpg (348x477 56.48 KB, 348.17K)

I can now safely say you're still in high school.

"Cuck" was started by /v/ during gamergate to describe moot in response to what they saw as his suppression of its discussion on /v/, which was really just enforcement of existing rules.

Pepe as he currently exists is an /r9k/ that spread throughout 4chan and then the normiesphere, and was eventually siezed entirely by Zig Forums after Clinton and the libtard media claimed it was a right-wing symbol just because predominantly right-wing 4chan loved it.

NPC meme is indeed just a more autistic version of 'normie'.

No it wasn't.

Is just an even more cancerous smug anime girl face.

Just goes to show all goons are alike I guess.

What. No. It's been around before /r9k/ even existed.