Apple Still the Best Choice for Privacy

dailystormer.name/steve-wozniak-has-amazing-tits-and-he-thinks-you-should-stop-using-facebook/

> Third party watchdogs have continually confirmed that Apple does not screw you on the back end like the rest of these companies.
< This is what I recommend people use:
< 1) Apple products (you can use the cheapest ones, they still have the same security – you can even buy secondhand Apple products)
< 2) If you’re nuts, you can also use Linux on a PC, but having used it myself, I don’t think the juice is worth the squeeze
< 3) Signal messenger (Apple’s own iMessage is okay, but you might as well use Signal because it’s better)
< 4) Ricochet messenger
< 5) IRC on your own server (or maybe some open source GUI chat on your own server)
< 6) Brave browser with scripts turned off
< 7) VPNs
< 8) Tor
< 9) Russian stuff (Yandex, VK)
< 10) Chinese stuff (WeChat)

Attached: apple-not-see-your-data-SB_8chTECH-2019-07-10.jpeg (1036x899, 172.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

org.org
org.org
invidio.us/watch?v=uyvEaJ1p9EU
stallman.org/apple.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're so deep into clown world and decline of software that I'd believe it.

This better be bate.

Only safe software is free software hosted on your own hardware.

Apple still cooperates with the government.
No shit, he wouldn't notice the difference between it and Windows either. The entire point about the spying shit is that it isn't blatantly in your face.
>IRC or some GUI chat
What the fuck is a GUI chat and what kind of nigger simultaneously thinks (a) that chat protocols are bound to classes of clients and (b) that he's qualified to give computer advice?
L O L
I'm half surprised to see disabling JS even mentioned considering how retarded the rest is.
standard stormweenie fare. those don't spy on their citizens at all, right?

Only as long as your gov doesn't SWAT you and confiscates your hardware.

Then just get a SBC and connect it to public WiFi near the kebab shop at the end of the street.

Nice bait, I'm not reading this any further, just read their privacy policy and everything will become clear. And even if they're crystal clear in their privacy policy (I'm sure they're not), you have no way to check if what they write there is true, because Apple's software is nonfree.
Fixed it for you:
GNU/Linux Still the Best Choice for Privacy

what it actually means:

Corporate bullshit. Facebook/Google don't see your data either when you are just using their login.

Lentils make best farts.
i think i'm gun die

bad bait 1/10 made me reply

An android phone running a fully open AOSP based operating system like Lineage, Graphine or Replicant is miles ahead better than Apples bs which is all closed source. They worked with the NSA to help with the world's largest spy program and don't allow sideloading of applications meaning your stuck with what apple defines as a good application.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Any Non-Chinese Android with LineageOS on it is a better alternative than the most Closed-up line of Operating Systems in the world.

I heard they're even going to make LineageOS-x86 with the help of the same people who made Android-x86:

It already is available for x86 based processors.

Check out org.org

Is it down, or are you just testing me?

Attached: Capture.PNG (1164x618, 43.54K)

org.org

Try that

[empty]

Am I missing something?
I even turned off uBlock.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10 Index of .png (500x475, 6.49K)

You've arrived to my legendary empty git repo. Enjoy your stay

kek, you got me mate, have a song:
invidio.us/watch?v=uyvEaJ1p9EU

>< 1) Apple products (you can use the cheapest ones, they still have the same security – you can even buy secondhand Apple products)
or
install gentoo

Yet another product to profit from us their PoV.

A P P L E F A G
B T F O

Did you seriously direct him to an insecure site?

Did you seriously click a link to an insecure site?

>Apple is legitimately better on privacy than any other company
stallman.org/apple.html
Eat shit and die

Apple is legitimately better on privacy than any other company. The fact that Apple has other things on that list doesn't change the fact that it has better privacy than any other company.

Even as bait this is still shit.
Fuck off nigger and don't return.
>>>/g/

Attached: PRISM.png (600x450, 246.31K)