So we fucking lost right? There's no possible way to avoid botnet now that we know that backdooring is possible...

So we fucking lost right? There's no possible way to avoid botnet now that we know that backdooring is possible, they can probably get you from radiowaves too. Should we just become normies now?

Attached: 1532975610921.jpg (1200x798, 257.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=wCrtk-pyP0I
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6796679/Are-AirPods-dangerous-250-scientists-warn-be.html
web.archive.org/web/20051227201804/http://www.penelope.demon.co.uk:80/pod/
sourceforge.net/projects/linux-conioh/
homebrewcpu.com/
github.com/fulldecent/system-bus-radio
invidio.us/watch?v=0_OYqAyelHo
youtube.com/watch?v=cDBpBYkRw0Q
erikyyy.de/tempest/
usenix.org/node/190937
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not physically possible.

The solution is to split your shit. You can't be mixing your whole life into one ecosystem for your sanity and safety, this is why you should have two computers if you are into gaming or some shit, plus a cheap burner laptop if you have dosh.

You're not fooling me, young man!

Attached: 3.png (384x272, 3.9K)

I am a normie phone poster already

oh a new thread about this meme

You have to accept that this is the end. Nothing you can do is safe because there's always something else everywhere checking on you, I'm 99% sure my microwave has a bug, TVs are more than obvious, I read somewhere that even fucking fans and ACs will have mics or even cameras on them, home security systems pretty much work against you too.

worst thing about this site is how its basically botnet too, I mean look at this post, it's fucking bait made by some fed faggot.

It's a fight that's not yet over.
Bail 5G. Avoid 5G.
5G is microwave literally if you're standing by the road the waves will be attracted over to your balls and do this
invidio.us/watch?v=wCrtk-pyP0I
No Joke.
Now imagine weaponized 5G. Also it would be the default as the base station would pump more watts for every interference (like the microwave passing through some person).
Well Elon just launched those Starlink satellites which operate at Ku/Ka band which is similar to 5G specs.
The difference here is this shit can PENETRATE walls and human bodies, worst victim would be small animals, babies or young people. I won't be surprised if this 5G shit will repel cats or even MASS KILL all cats or rats in your area.

First few tests of consumer 5G around 9Ghz peak killed birds what about you?
Non-ionizing means it doesn't burst your fucking cells immediately like the ionizing does that's just cancerous no-doubt. The Non means it does it slowly.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6796679/Are-AirPods-dangerous-250-scientists-warn-be.html
Well you can't deny it doesn't give you cancer just because you hear the prefix "non" but even cancer is hardly known and there's not enough or 'complete data' to what causes cancer (clearly the onset is not easily tracked and without symptom) as phones and radios had just been popularized only during baby-boomer age (population explosion/post-war comfort) so it's only been One generation (your parents owned those antenna phones, most couldn't afford it before though).

Now the implications of 5G is so they can assist automated self-driving cars and IoT devices bullshit.
In this age, you should learn the power of crystals and even use pieces of metal wires or metal sheets (grounded) that cover your home as a pseudo Faraday cage. It works but not on ELF I think crystals can block it to some extent.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.79K)

SOLUTION: Global laptop and smartphone trade network, a monthly cypher key, the cypher is used to exchange addresses via Torchat or other relatively secure methods, -user A- lists on Zig Forums what he or she has to trade, -user B- interested in trading will provide a list of what he or she has to trade, if interested, -user A- provides a link or room hashtag to communicate through, the address will only be exchanged via monthly cypher key. Once you've traded with someone, you can both trade units with people locally, the more people trade, the harder to track a unit will be, assuming people continue to use Tor and take very rational precaution online.

Another solution is simply buying you laptops from flea markets and garage sales.

Everyone is a botnet loving faggot these days. Where did my hacktivist bros go?
I'd even accept slacktivists, but these normalfags who actually love the maymays on discord which is so super convenient. FUUUUU

Demanding non-backdoorable hardware. Thats its. Money talks and bullshit walks. If the demand among normies was high enough, hardware makers would.have no.choice.

I like 5g, it's fast.

The fucking state of Zig Forums, holy shit.

Nice try, shill. The only way that could possibly work is if the crystals somehow re-transmitted the incoming RF 180 degrees out of phase, cancelling the original wave except that would stop the cellular signal too retard
It's the exact opposite lol. Higher frequencies in the radio spectrum have lower penetration

Attached: 0F2.jpg (591x487, 31.74K)

i bought a refurbished x200 thinkpad off some site and they havn't got back to me

yeah op its over.

i've been searching for sites that sell them. anybody know?

anything from amd prior 2013 is hard to find now and its getting harder every year. I like hown they run unix. computers now spit unix out like some kind of cancer...i dont want to buy botnet

well GNUNET could be an interesting alternative; no central domain name resolution authority. widespread encryption. decentralized FS n shit. I fail to see how can you break this

Botnet is a vague term. First of all, even if all of the NSA backdoor shit is true (which I think most of it is bullshit), they need to use it on you first. Which they probably won't unless you are a high-priority target.
While they might be effective means of spying on a specific adversary, they aren't effective means of spying on the general public, which is what I think is where they get most of their data and power from. That kind of information comes from people willingly/unknowingly giving their information to other big tech companies, who then give/sell that information to governments. To me it's more effective to get friends and family to stop using services like google and facebook to communicate with you, rather than try to create the perfect backdoor-free system since you'll probably miss something anyways. That and they can just persuade you to give you the info they need.

Attached: 58K9VJ.gif (512x256, 1.77M)

also alot of the data they grab is off phone apps. its all subscription based. i was driving and heard some shit about this new app called

it's perpose is to take your face and show you what you could look like when you're elderly/old

people actually use the app. its these brainlets who fall victim first.

Botnet is a buzzword by the way people here use it. I personally use the definition of a network of robot slave workers that are controlled by the master of that network.

That only applies to active attacks. Passive attacks can be run en masse. They only need access to cloudflare's infrastructure to know every page you visit for half of the web's sites. Add Google's CDNs and you own 3/4ths of the web without even needing access to the web servers themselves, which they also can get through various means. And besides, if you are one of the regulars on here, maybe you ARE one of the priority targets. Say, for instance, the most interesting one in 50 thousand people, so maybe they wouldn't mind running a few active exploits if needed. Rogue Tor nodes are a well known example of that.

This. Until you're a business owner or public politician, you can relax. If you have valuable or illegal data/activity, just use uncucked thinkpad with openbsd or something.

I saw a camera on a street light today
i am afraid

be more worried about the hidden cameras

Zig Forums after 2020

lol

you should be more afraid of (((big corporations))) and (((ad companies))) spying on you than what NSA is doing (unless you are a dissident or other person of interest, of course)

you should focus on limiting the amount of data that's being gathered.

this

really wish that it was but thats never going to happen. they will just add more broken nat trash instead.

I hope that happens.

Literally everyone on the entire planet except us fucking adores the botnet. We are all alone in this fight and will lose and die slow, pathetic deaths. The botnet wins forever and zoomers will follow it until the end of time.

Everyone should be posting blackpills. Blackpill is bestpill as everyone on Zig Forums knows.

Literally everyone loves the botnet except us as these based anons and proves. There will be no one in the universe who doesn't love botnet in 10 years.

Time to surrender and bow down to our kings. We lost forever.

Very sad, but very accurate forecast of the future. There will be no where to run and we may as well just kill ourselves.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Normies will never switch away from there Facebook god user! That's why we don't bother. We basically lost forever.

Oh sweet summer child...

Nothing can be done except leaving the internet for the main devices. And still, all of these stuffs have logs.

That's a terrible idea because you can trust your hardware as much as each of those anonymous people

All is not lost. There's a group of us working on improving the knowledgebase and viability of home microchip fabrication. We're doing alot of experimentation and research, you should be too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (301x583, 36.22K)

There are people in this board RIGHT NOW that will fall for this bait.
Pathetic.

Attached: dilbertson-the-bad-goy.gif (320x240, 629.13K)

HI am pajeet

How code gaem?

There is actually C source code for that game.
web.archive.org/web/20051227201804/http://www.penelope.demon.co.uk:80/pod/
It would probably build on *nix too, if not for the
#include
But that's probably easy enough to fix.

Attached: PlanetOfDeath(Artic).Cover.jpg (655x388, 98.49K)

I found this sourceforge.net/projects/linux-conioh/
Do you think it would work here?

I doubt you even need to bother with that, since ncurses has a getch()
Try that first, since it's more standard.

Why doesn't the standard C library have a getch() function (which captures a keypress in realime) in the first place?

Just do the needful lol

I guess because C was written at a time when hardcopy teletypes like pic were the most common kind of terminal. Even towards the end of the 70's they were still common, and even used with Altair and IMSAI microcomputers.

Attached: ASR_33.jpg (720x872, 623.19K)

Here's that teletype in action. The paper tape is your storage. That's how you "save" programs so you don't need to manually type them in again all the time.

Attached: Teletype Model 33 ASR.wmv-ObgXrIYKQjc.mp4 (320x240, 8.81M)

Makes no sense. ANSI C is from 1989.

indeed, it's a meme term that doesn't mean much at all

It's mostly true. The truth is that it's even worse than most people know. They had backdoor access to most computers 20 years ago. I won't get into too much of a rant on just this point, but consider the reasons that the EU, Russia, and China are working on their own processors and operating systems (hint: it's not because of Trumps trade policy!)

Not exactly. Consider that the public had access to exabyte disks in the 90s and the military always keeps secret advanced technology to themselves. I can assure you that they are logging massive amounts of data beyond what most people can even comprehend. I live near one of their data centers, I've met people that work there, and I've done the math based on *consumer* tech. They can log the metadata of every communication, and through risk-analysis algorithms they automatically find people to "target" long before those people commit any "crimes." The hard part is finding relevant information within the giant seas of what they've collected. Think it's a coincidence that universities are pushing machine learning these days?

We know that China spies on their own citizens, of which there are several times more than the US, and China mostly got their digital tech from the US (meaning we are likely more advanced.) In short: you're wrong, spying on general population is not a difficult task and is definitely done (BUT it's not done by humans, it's done by AI, only very high risk humans get spied on by another human, everything else is just logged and categorized.)

Agreed. Mostly. Don't participate in money-making schemes that sell-out your privacy. But I would take it another step and say don't put out any info that can be tied back to you (unless you couple it with lots of disinfo) unless you really want the whole world to know. It's not just your government, it's other governments, its corporations, its "hackers," etc. Watch what you do and say, this is the world of 1000 eyes and it turns out that it's not just the government seeing through those eyes.

Usually, if that happens, you already fucked up. No individual can go against the government, thats true. But I assure you that you can at least give them a run for their money, if you are into serious shit, just look at Julian Assange. But if you are a petty criminal that leaves too many traces and pisses off too many people, you'll get whats coming.

Is that fucking Discord? Because if so, you can't seriously post in a thread about botnet and claim you're doing something to stop it.
PS. if you weren't role playing you'd post a picture of your cans of rust remover and silicon wafers, not of a fucking Discord chat room.

We botnet now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x900, 749.87K)

if the denizens of this board don't know what a teletype is then we've gone beyond the retardation of /g/

Curses already existed for like 10 years by then, so they probably didn't feel the need to add it to C itself.

Sounds good imo. Shame magic crystals is how he wants to implement it.

Well these threads are retarded to begin with. Clearly you can avoid backdoors by using old enough hardware, simple enough hardware, or non-standard enough hardware. And you can write your own OS and compiler like Terry Davis, Charles Moore, and others did.
The reason people get trapped is they're not willing to sacrifice anything, because they have addiction to modern games, modern web, and so on. Normies have the excuse they don't know enough about tech, but nobody here can use that excuse.

Attached: alice-games-tape-closed.jpg (1206x1638, 601.93K)

That becomes harder contemporary due to not only ME but more and more proof that the x86 arch is compromised. Further, alternatives are currently incredibly expensive. Using older hardware is to the benefit of the topic, but not always.

I agree with you that there is a large number of RETARDS who refuse to sacrifice anything (a Revolution Betrayed?) but the issues go outside this idiocy at this point.

To avoid ME you'll need to go stick to Core 2, preferably DDR2 to avoid Rowhammer (which practically limits you to 8GB of RAM, as 16GB DDR2 systems are very hard to come by).
To avoid Meltdown, you'd need to stick to an old Atom, which is usable for basic tasks, but otherwise very slow (it tends to choke on modern Youtube and JS-heavy websites).
To avoid both Meltdown and Spectre you'd need to go as far back as a Pentium MMX 233 MHz, which is too slow even for XP (not to speak of the RAM and storage limitations of compatible motherboards).
Just how much hardware resources (which translates to software compatibility one way or another) can you sacrifice to try to stay safe from botnet?

Is Librem 15 (pureos store) a scam?

I threw away x86 compatibility altogether. Now I have an A20 SoC (with NetBSD) and A64 SoC (with OpenBSD), neither of which requires any weird firmware or driver blobs. They do use DD3 memory, but it will be hard to exploit since I don't run any Internet-reachable servers, and I seldom use javascript browsers (Lynx is my favorite) or anything else that allows random Internet code to run.

I could say the same thing about running proprietary firmware. This is nonsense.

Pic related, I don't primarily work on silicon (I have bits of silicon for some stuff but no wafers), this is germanium. I also don't use Zeloof's HF rust remover method.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x480, 325.86K)

lol you better not be capable of anything worthwile or you're next in line to be patent trolled

This is literally panopticon (not the book shit).
You forgot HTTP/3 and requirement of smartcard to access the internet. Next will be implant NTAG 216

I make my own computers and operating systems from scratch i can see that someone is a 4chan redditor incapable of such things

Patent trolls aren't a huge risk nowadays and largely stick to software patents, also they wouldn't stand a chance considering I'll be publishing my findings publicly and won't be looking to make money from it for a while.

Doesn't rowhammer require physical access or a fast network connection? is my shit internet finally an advantage?

don't run javascript, problem pretty much solved for the average user. HTML is not turing complete.

This. The other alternative is to install LibreJS.

what about pre-PSP AMD? FX8350 seems to be the best x86 has to offer unless I'm missing something

It's affected by some of those exploits, but the mitigations don't hurt performance too much.

So what have you done with that? Make transistors yet?

I won't personally be making a transistor anytime soon, if I need to test my process I'll be making diodes since they're extremely easy.

Right now my priority is making the process easier for more people to replicate. As it stands most research on semiconductors is done by companies with huge resources aiming to beat each other in output and speed etc, because our needs are different there's alot of room for improvement. I'm currently still gathering equipment for my experiments.

Read PDF related and/or watch Zeloofs videos if you wanna learn this stuff.

where were you when you learned elon musk was a SAO fan.

How fucking deluded are you? They will never abandon botnet because it's all designed to be easy to use and the people that make free software are too autistic to make something easy for normans. Normies are already dropping facebook but go to Instagram / WhatsApp / Snapchat, they won't escape the system.

Fucking christ, now I'm reminded why I stopped browsing THIS board.

neat but
hmmmm

my pet peeve with these newfags is
They don't lurk 2 years like we did

1. You don't truly know what you didn't design
2. Do you seriously want to be handing your money over to china and israel every time you just need a simple microchip?

The circuitry is simple enough to examine to ensure it is free of botnet.
Or etch tracks and solder in transistors to be more lo-fi.

Oh, so you bought some germanium but haven't managed to make even a single diode? Nice. LARPer spotted.

Yeah, I'm sure the chinks are real scared of losing that 5 dollars of profit from you which is less than what you'll be marked up when buying wafers in low quantities anyway.
LARP. These simple ICs are reverse engineered all the time.

Sure, but you have no assurance that the chip will continue to be manufactured.

Macroprocessors are way too slow to be useful, although one guy did manage to get one serving a website
homebrewcpu.com/

This stuff ain't free, but think what you like.

I don't think you're grasping the implications of anyone being able to make chips in their house. It's like saying 3D printing isn't going to massively affect China's bottom line going forward.
It's also way easier to find wafer manufacturers from countries that aren't China than it is to find chip manufacturers that aren't China.

Popular series of micros have been produced for decades. The Z80 is still being produced.
If you're that worried about your reversing not being useful for long enough, then just use whatever micro with GPIO for IO and assume any code you run in the micro can access all memory and IO all the time. Then there's literally no way the silicon can magically send your data to Israel or whatever.
If you're claiming you haven't done it because you don't want to waste your wafer, then explain how you plan to build an integrated circuit using germanium, genius.
If you have to spend 5 hours to make a 70s era chip, yes, I'm grasping the implications. They are nonexistent.
If you don't want to spend 5 hours making a single chip, then you're going to need a stepper. And a big furnace. And a big spin coater. And who knows what else. And guess what? At that point you're going to have a fab with the same capabilities that the Chinese one has, except you're not going to have the economies of scale and supply chain that brings down their costs hugely, and you're not going to have access to employees willing to work for 1 dollar a day like China does, so you'll need to sell your devices at a loss to get anywhere near their prices.
It's not. It might make them noncompetitive in some very niche products, but for the most part, when you add in depreciation of equipment, injection molding is cheaper, and they are getting labor and materials way cheaper than you are. Otherwise, why do you think manufacturing happens in China and not everywhere else? It's because they built a supply chain in a place where salaries were meager compared to the US and Europe, which is where most manufacturing was happening before.
Really? Which country is that? What about the packages for the die? Where are you going to get those? And where are you going to find the people willing to solder the die to the package for the same salary the robot at the Chinese plant does?

It's been like that since at least 2010. You forgot the job blog threads and tech support threads though.

sauce?

I haven't done it because I haven't finished getting all the equipment I need yet and like I said I'm not planning to make an IC yet.

It takes 5 hours now, but with some research it could take a lot less. 5 hours is still way faster than the time it takes to get someone in China to build your IC.

I don't need a 'big' anything, we aren't trying to maximise output and a number of critical pieces of equipment are things you can build cheaply yourself.

Germany and the US mostly.

Packages are pretty straightforward, we could probably make them, but who knows I haven't gotten to that part yet. Zeloof just finds old ones on Ebay atm.

You don't solder a die onto a package for one, and second you wire bond it yourself.

So you are LARPing. You have no idea what you're going to do with all that "equipment" when you get it to produce a germanium IC.
If there was a way of producing chips which could somehow compete in cost with the way they are being produced right now that could be developed by somebody doing research in his garage, they would've already found it.
You don't need to get someone in China to build your IC. You just have to walk into Digikey and ask for a chip that's been already built.
Nobody's saying you're trying to maximize output. You need a big everything to process multiple dies in parallel if you want to get your time down from spending 5 hours on each chip.
[x] Doubt
A furnace and a spin coater maybe if you ignore labor costs, but good luck building a stepper or a decent electron microscope or the turbopumps and all the little bits and pieces to work with high vacuum.
Sure, you can buy one-offs, but my point is for the money you can buy one of these you probably could buy multiple off the shelf micros better than whatever you will ever make at home. So don't pretend you're going to "massively affect China's bottom line" or something.
You can make anything with enough time. The question is whether it's possible to do it in a lifetime and whether it makes sense to do it.
Which further proves there aren't "implications" of making chips at home that I'm missing. Sure, it's something that autists could do in their garage as a hobby, but it's not going to have even a 0.0000001% impact on China's bottom line. If anything it's going to increase it by the marked up niche supplies you'll probably buy from them to actually build the thing.
You aren't going to come up with some magical way to build chips that'll allow you to make enough at a price affordable enough, or easy enough to build, that people will buy them or make them to perform their computing on. At most you'll sell a few for a hundred dollars each as novelties.
Even all Zeloof has been able to produce, with a lab worth at least 50k (more like >100k), is a crude opamp.
You can solder the wires into the die if you sputter it with copper actually.

Whatever man, just watch me.

Or you could write your own operating system and all software you will use.
And now your last downside would be ME/AMT and the actual independent 2G/3G baseband that your processors had since core 2 or even earlier.

Oh boy, here we go again. The article you retards use to justify this means the ME can interact with USB basebands, not that the CPU has its own baseband.
Otherwise, where is the antenna?

This, they don't know what they're talking about. The Intel sheets that I was given says that you have the option to connect a modem and control the ME through the modem connection. They don't have these modems built into the chip.

(cross post)
Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. You can send AM radio with only the CPU.

github.com/fulldecent/system-bus-radio

Stop being a blackpilled nigger. Live a principled life and shut the fuck up. I don't expect a kike such as yourself to live a principled life, however.

As cool as that is, that is a different issue irrelevant to the immediate discussion. This is the immediate issue in question:
This idea is false.

Now moving onto your issue, that is a software defined radio using the CPU as the modulator of the AM radio signal. Using this technique, any CPU can become AM radio modulators. This idea is different to the original issue in question about using the 2G/3G wireless network functionality built into the CPU; there is no 2G/3G wireless network functionality built into the CPU.

You can make an AM transmitter with a single transistor without connecting one of the pins.
invidio.us/watch?v=0_OYqAyelHo
You don't even need the transistor, you can do it with a rusted piece of metal. youtube.com/watch?v=cDBpBYkRw0Q
Any kind of engine or anything that has varying amounts of current will generate radio waves.
So why does it surprise you that your CPU generates radio waves which can be modulated to carry sound by modulating the amount of work the CPU is doing at any given instant? It's not a new idea by any stretch of the imagination erikyyy.de/tempest/
But this doesn't mean it has a baseband. A baseband would be an on-die module specifically designed to work with GSM. On the contrary, you could've done this same thing you linked on a fucking PDP-11. AM is a mode of communication which was new in 1901. Just because somebody found a crude way to modulate AM doesn't mean you can modulate GSM data. And even if you could, how far do these AM transmissions go? Probably not further than your room. So why would it be any different with GSM transmissions? And even if you could get farther, to avoid another program interfering with the transmitted data the program modulating the CPU memory lines (how I assume that program does it) would have to consume 100% CPU cycles.

Who are you quoting?

Retard the paper linked on the github EXACTLY describes GSM as a side channel. The AM radio is just a hobby project

usenix.org/node/190937

I can accept that. The malware in question is designed for exfiltration of data from the computer and is capable to work with GSM. This is not the same idea as a 2G/3G modem built into the CPU. It is strictly a data exfiltration technique.