American right-wingers are the stupidest people on earth! The USA was only...

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

American right-wingers are the stupidest people on earth!
The USA was only created because rebels rebelled against the monarchies of Europe and wanted to become independent…

Attached: oupg.jpg (61.09 KB, 580x430)
Attached: pohiz.jpg (82.08 KB, 400x298)

All urls found in this thread:

straightdope.com/columns/read/1088/did-whites-ever-give-native-americans-blankets-infected-with-smallpox/
news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
qz.com/1276872/the-richest-people-in-the-world-walton-family-koch-brothers-bill-gates-jeff-bezos-warren-buffett/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_position_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=ShTGNMpDXGE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

The USA was only created because rebels rebelled against the monarchies of Europe and wanted to become independent…
Is this supposed to be some profound statement?

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

what does that even mean?

this is like me saying russian left wingers are the stupidest people on earth because the tsars were bad leaders….how are you even relating the first and second part of your sentence ?

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

They rebelled because they were in debt and wanted to enlsave people and exploit the new frontier (oh and also kill all the natives who inhabited it). The crown was holding them back. The wrong side won.

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

forgets slavery was legal within the british empire at this time and already used extensively
forgets natives were already being slaughtered en masse by colonial powers, especially spain and portugal.

I love it when communists forget that america is not a foil for "everything I dont like"

exploit the new frontier

how can you exploit soil? Is soil sentient ?

the crown was holding them back

I require sauce, gif related

Attached: Icommandyougibcitation.gif (3.93 MB, 500x288)

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Slavery was legal in the British Empire until the nineteenth century, dumbass

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

how can you exploit soil? Is soil sentient ?
Exploiting a resource is a valid concept. It's pretty obvious Christcom wasn't referring to exploitation in the Marxist sense. The fact that the North American continent was basically virgin land (after the Injuns were removed) is profoundly important to the way the US developed and a major factor in why they became the global hegemon.
the crown was holding them back
I require sauce, gif related
It's not that it was deliberate. The fact that the monarchy was exploiting the colonies by siphoning off resources prevented expansionism in a pragmatic sense. They were taking too much and not giving enough back. That was a major motivation for the land owners in the colonies - the opportunity to expand enterprise. The nobility was just taking too much off the top of what they were taking off the top of the workers for that to be feasible.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Injuns
Hello fellow leftist

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

use the correct terminology created by colonizers to refer to the multifarious peoples they wiped out as a monolithic population
At least calling them Injuns is a monument to the white man's stupidity. There never was and never will be an autonym for people who don't form a collective.

Attached: 1435861272058.jpg (59.12 KB, 522x583)

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

a monument to the white man's stupidity.
Ah yes, let’s blame people 500 years ago for making mistakes about the planet’s geography. What dummies!

Injun is a term literally no one uses besides reactionary hicks. Hello, fellow leftist

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

bud hicks have not used the term "injuns" in your lifetime or your parents lifetime and most likely not even in your parents lifetime, its passed into the history books
exploitation as a concept requires some transfer of goods or labor or value from one deserving , sentient being to another. you cannot "exploit" land anymore than you can "exploit" a rug, a rock or a rag.

as to the second part of that statement, I more or less agree, I just dont see how what OP said makes any fing sense at all. It sounded very deliberate based on "the wrong side won!!"

who claimed I was a leftie, leftie?

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Absoultely destroyed

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

I'm pretty sure you've forgotten who's on your side. At least we try. You guys just dived 6ft deep into the shit pool.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (46.39 KB, 800x591)
Attached: soyboylean.png (91.09 KB, 500x400)

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

The only reason "Native Americans" form a cohesive group is because they were targeted as such by European colonists. If you're going to refer to them as a single group the least you can do is shit on the genocideers who created that particular distinction.

exploitation as a concept requires some transfer of goods or labor or value from one deserving , sentient being to another
Exploitation is a word with multiple definitions. The Marxist sense of exploitation is not the only one.

Jackson Rodriguez
Jackson Rodriguez

What a fucking pointless thread, this is like the third or fourth thread in the last few days dedicated to childish pouting about burger right-wingers. At this point I'm pretty sure this board's userbase is just teenagers. This thread is a fucking train wreck.

I'm convinced there's a slow migration of reddit onto this board.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

explain how you can exploit an inanimate object

Attached: 1537665622389.jpg (51.02 KB, 450x550)

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Exploit can just mean "to benefit from", so you can absolutely exploit inanimate things. I more commonly refers to benefiting from things, not just people, in a way that is immoral or otherwise destructive. Your attempt at linguistic pedantry is idiotic, and exploitation can be used to describe what America did duringits westward expansion.

This is almost entirely false. The first point is only true of some of them, is an oversimplification, and I don't see evidence that it was central motivation for the revolution. And I don't even think the revolution was motivated by any high mindedness for most of the founders.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

OPs mom should have swallowed

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

to benefit from (in a destructive manner)

bro………..that is so very very subjective.

"YOU BENEFITED FROM USING THAT DEAD WOOD FOR A CAMPFIRE, YOU ARE EXPLOITING THE FOREST OMG"

what even is this. can you *explain* how someone can exploit an inanimate object instead of just repeating that "lol you can because I said you can"?

Attached: 1539347822703.jpg (219.28 KB, 1224x1445)

John Martin
John Martin

All this ammo ain't for show. Send it up, Capitalist.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

That picture is ironic, and you added the shit in parenthesis.
Yes, it's what the word really means. Deal with it.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

can you *explain* how someone can exploit an inanimate object
No. Nobody can explain why your wrong understanding of the word "exploit" is true.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

user I……

I added it so hard I have a picture of the post I was referencing in which he used those exact words………

Attached: uhhh-wtf.PNG (26.04 KB, 532x304)

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Ah, good point. Just scrap the parenthetical part, then; "my feefees do/do not like it" isn't at all part of the criteria.
Just means to utilize to an end, possibly for benefit. I am exploiting this nifty text form to compose a message to send to the posting script, for instance.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

you can exploit an inanimate object
<but exploitation implies something is being taken advantage of, how can you take advantage of something that does not have sentience ?
you can lol
<ok you said that, but explain how
lol no fuck you, you are wrong
<………..user, how can you exploit a rock or a pond of water?
because fuck you

what even is this line of thinking and how does it make sense to anyone who isn't a bit tipsy?

Attached: 1530980972160.gif (1.48 MB, 230x290)

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

>>making use of anything for benefit is exploitation

>>>>>>>I am exploiting the bone and tissue making up my fingers by typing this

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this is like 10000D left wing exploitation chess , and I feel like I havent done enough psychedelics to fully appreciate how 1000000D it truly is…..

Attached: 1530908054985.gif (536.09 KB, 480x348)

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

You should have a feudalism flag.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

The common use of exploit as it was brought up ITT just means to use something to your advantage, i.e. to use natural resources. This even has technical applications as well, e.g. we say that a fishery is exploited to a specific extent (how many fish are drawn from the population) and this is relevant to ecology because exploitation is sustainable up to a certain point. It's not our fault you're a pedant.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

My argument is that said term is so broad that it becomes defacto meaningless and is no longer a negative thing. Ecological health matters but to say "to use to ones advantage or for ones benefit" is exploitation is a kind of endless spiral. You and I are both mentally using this conversation to some kind of advantage therefore we are exploiting each other, when you wash your hands you commit bacterial genocide to stay healthy therefore you are exploiting the bacteria, I am currently resting my head on a pillow made out of some kind of (originally) organic material therefore I am exploiting cotton plants, the building in which I am dwelling is taking up land that as someone in this thread called it was once "virgin land" therefore I am by extension exploiting the land, etc etc etc ad infinitum.

Attached: 1539356268276.gif (1.57 MB, 360x240)

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

You are trying way too hard to sound smart, dude.
but to say "to use to ones advantage or for ones benefit" is exploitation is a kind of endless spiral.
Not really, no. Because it's just using the definition that means "to use a resource." That doesn't mean the other definitions apply. Maybe you should look up the four terms fallacy or the difference between signifier and signified.

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

Im not trying to sound smart, I either speak like a professor fag or I meme, depending on circumstance, you and your friends didnt understand the latter so I hopped into the former. "to use a resource"
exactly
land is a resource
food is a resource
water is a resource
this is the endless spiral
you cant exploit an inanimate object because the inanimate object lacks the sentience to claim a right to its own agency

Attached: 47f6184d49d1e7a0d4d91dd075c197685fd75878abe204bb46086d18b0552222.gif (1.43 MB, 300x300)

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

You are quite clearly ESL or some sort of prescriptivist retard. The phrase “to exploit this area’s resources” (or something to that effect) sounds perfectly normal to me and I would assume most other native English speakers, “exploit” here being used in the sense of “make use of”, “take advantage of” – which, looking at various definitions of the word, aligns with common everyday usage

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

how can you take advantage of something that does not have sentience ?
I took advantage of this fine imageboard to post a message.
Again, drop your fee-fees. They have nothing to do with words mean.
Again, just drop your feels.
said term is so broad that it… is no longer a negative thing.
That's reality. It can be positive, negative, neutral, etc. It just has meanings, not feels.
the inanimate object lacks the sentience to claim a right to its own agency
Not part of the definition.
"Meanings" that don't go beyond "doubpleplusgood/doubleplusungood" aren't really that great anyway. I'd even go so far as to say "actively ungood." Point being, here, they have nothing at all to do with the word.

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

my point is that using the word in relation to non sentient objects is incorrect and dilutes actual exploitation as a concept. my counter to your claim that the use of resources is exploitation is that you encounter a logical fork in the road; either exploitation = bad therefore use of resources (exploitation of them) = bad in which case the existence of everything living is negative or exploitation is not negative and is just a kind of existential reality.

Attached: autistic.jpg (18.57 KB, 320x326)

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

in a way that is immoral
imoral
moral

Attached: Stirner.jpg (46.92 KB, 501x525)

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

land is a resource
food is a resource
water is a resource
There is only one resource. Labor! All other “resources” are only able to be used by civilization because of labor. Without labor they’re useless.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

this, yall's definition is based on an undefined precept of morality. I am not saying all morality is a spook but this current one as to the use of resources being somehow immoral seems kinda hazy
I dont agree entirely but labor at least sets a concrete basis for exploitation as a concept as opposed to

>YOU PICKED A SHINY ROCK UP OFF OF THE GROUND, YOU HAVE RAPED AND EXPLOITED MOTHER EARTH
(mfw)

Attached: spaniard-lolz.webm (272.8 KB, 284x240)

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

or exploitation is not negative
This one.
"Not inherently negative," at least; it's neutral. Similarly, sexual activity isn't (inherently) negative, and this does not make rape great. It is neutral, and good or bad are based on both values and the individual situation.
Meanwhile, imma exploit the post button…

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

Exploitation (this definition of it - using resources) is negative in a purely mathematical sense. You take from a resource when you exploit it, leaving less behind. It's not inherently negative in a moral sense though. Marx's idea of exploitation wasn't negative in the moral sense either since morality was not the basis of his critique, rather that exploitation was taking from workers in a mathematical, material sense. So even if we were to grant that the word means the same thing, the pedant is still wrong here about the word connoting something bad.

Well you have to do the labor of picking berries and putting them in your mouth for the value to be realized, but even if you just lie in the sun you are soaking up its energy, which reduces the amount of body heat you need to produce (also helps you synthesize vitamin D). Not entirely true.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

in which case the first fuckers point is entirely invalid by bitching about the use of the fronyier by americans

Attached: 1528491107419.jpg (14.6 KB, 256x245)

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

Are you intentionally trying to be retarded or something?

Attached: 19724053476e8a427d25dfdedb7a38388524ce2e9b1474172f3da3de7a166abe.png (83.47 KB, 277x328)

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

No more than sexual intercourse not being evil makes rape okay; it was an example of a neutral act which, in individual instance, was bad. Coincidence.
Exploitation (this definition of it - using resources) is negative in a purely mathematical sense. You take from a resource when you exploit it, leaving less behind
Ah, but when I exploit the post button, I leave more behind.
…and similarly, when I exploit a durable capital good, nothing is taken, so… communism?

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

american use of resources bad exploitation

the rest of the worlds use of resources neutral exploitation

pray tell why the people on this specific continent were bad for doing what humans up to that point had been doing in most other places for centuries?

I know I'm supposed to just be towing the party line here in which some exploitation is more equal than other exploitation , comrade, but I am not seeing a logical argument here.

Attached: 1538776585986.gif (2.96 MB, 300x264)

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

towing the party line
towing the line
/reddit/index.html
/reddit/index.html
/reddit/index.html
/reddit/index.html

You're not exploiting a resource if it's infinite in practical terms. The post button isn't a resource.
pray tell why the people on this specific continent were bad for doing what humans up to that point had been doing in most other places for centuries?
Nobody said it was different in North America, just that it happened here.

Attached: 1422495336111.jpg (143.34 KB, 854x859)

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

At this point I'm pretty sure this board's userbase is just teenagers
It's the only plausible explanation, ESL would at least have the humility to read a dictionary.

literally triggered!!
literal fucking children too stupid to understand english and too pretentious to read a fucking book
Here, please try to speak coherently from now on:
Webster's Dictionary 2014:
1. [noun] Deed, act especially : a notable or heroic act
2. [tr. v.] To make productive use of : utilize
3. [tr. v.] To make use of meanly or unfairly for one's own advantage
Webster's Dictionary 1913:
1. [noun] A deed or act; especially, a heroic act; a deed of renown; an adventurous or noble achievement; as, the exploits of Alexander the Great.
2. [noun] Combat; war. [Obs.]
1. [tr. v., F. exploiter.] To utilize; to make available; to get the value or usefulness out of; as, to exploit a mine or agricultural lands; to exploit public opinion. [Recent]
2. [tr. v.] Hence: To draw an illegitimate profit from; to speculate on; to put upon. [Recent]
Webster's Dictionary 1828:
1. [noun] A deed or act; more especially, a heroic act; a deed of renown; a great or noble achievement; as the exploits of Alexander, of Caesar, of Washington. [Exploiture, in a like sense, is not in use.]
2. [noun] In a ludicrous sense, a great act of wickedness.
1. [verb, transitive] 1. To achieve. [Not in use.]

Attached: spoonfeeding-teachers-021.png (347.7 KB, 960x648)

David Long
David Long

We claim as much of what the white race has accomplished as your jew tribe can claim to have been kicked out of 120 countries and about to be 121, 122, 123, 124…

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

towing the party line is a really old common term bro

and yes, that invalidates the whole argument the original moron was making that the american revolutionaries were the bad guys lmfao

when he tags posts that werent even you cuz, uh, autism , ya know?

Attached: source-(1).gif (2.55 MB, 800x600)

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

towing the party line is a really old common term bro
No, that's a malapropism most popular on /reddit/index.html
The correct phrase is toeing the line as in walking on the line so carefully that you mind where you're placing your toes.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

(LOL WUT)

bud…….

Attached: LMAO.PNG (13.3 KB, 422x225)

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

pray tell why the people on this specific continent were bad for doing
Smallpox blankets come to mind. Unless you're ultraprim, then the dust bowl is much worse.
for doing what humans up to that point had been doing in most other places for centuries?
Well, if "everyone" at a party is raping some passed-out bitch in the back room - we know where you'll be.
Nonpsychopaths, otoh, don't really have a social conformity ethos - tendency, maybe, replacement-for-ethics, hell no, you're a glaring psychopath - and basic ethics aren't exactly conditional on "well, other people have done it." At all.
Now, imma exploit the post button again…

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

all this moral posturing
Boy, did you wander into the wrong neighborhood.

Attached: SpookWhacking.jpg (31.46 KB, 480x400)

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

>>>smallpox blankets

SMALLPOX BLANKETS HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH RESOURCES OR EXPLOITATION
the dust bowl
>>>>THE FUCKING 30's
>>>>>>>>>>>>FUCKING 200 YEARS REMOVED FROM THE COLONIZING

holy shit, my dude

making use of wood from a forest is somehow exploitation

this is "property is theft" levels of circular jerk thinking.

Read OPs OP and the first few posts afterwords, and then explain how americans using "virgin land" is somehow less ethical than everyone else using land because at one point it was all virgin land you fuckwit, then explain how it is unethical in the first place.

Attached: 1516484762941.jpg (43.33 KB, 750x393)

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

muh ebul white people

lol, the selfhating white leftists and jealous POC's in this thread. Reminder to not get your history lessons from Disney cartoons.

The native americans were constant at war with themselves, murdering each other and stealing land. European people just came along around 500 years ago and BTFO'd all the natives with their op muskets and immune systems. Europeans conquerors have literally nothing to apologize, they were the victors in territorial conquest and all the other players lost. Oh sorry we killed this tribe and took their land, it's not like they only got the land by killing another tribe who killed another tribe who killed another tribe, etc etc.

What's ironic is that the moral posturing that is doing relies on morals that only white people invented and subjugated themselves to. Literally no other society or culture has ever said conquest of the locals is bad, only europeans have. If the europeans hadn't conquered america, it would be a primitive tribal land where they killed each other and conquered land still.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Your source says right there that it's "toe."

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

*or*

*OR*

I could admit the guy has a point or I could pretend to be retarded for the next day or so

Attached: 1525791332513.gif (178.3 KB, 800x800)

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

lel you're just mad I told you to go where you belong /reddit/index.html

Your own source says it's "toe." "Tow" is a misspelling and the idea of pulling a ship is a rationalization for the misspelling by people who had only ever heard the phrase rather than seen it written. The addition of "party" happened after the phrase had been in use. The concept comes from walking according to a straight line, i.e. only going where you're supposed to. The idea of hauling a ship doesn't even fit the use of the idiom since it's not about co-operating or helping per se but about regimenting your own behavior.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

>>>>>>>tow only means towing a ship

>>>>>>>>>>>it couldnt possibly mean towing something weighty and bulky behind you, intellectual dead-weight so to speak

Attached: tow-truck-ya-fuckin-moron.PNG (551.64 KB, 543x400)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

American right-wingers are the stupidest people on earth!
This but unironically

Attached: VEdi6CA.jpg (807.31 KB, 3600x2400)

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

This is what I'm talking about. You're just inventing possible meanings that fit the wrong spelling. It's not about ideology either. "Toe the line" is about having to behave in a very specific way.

David Miller
David Miller

>>>>the wrong spelling that is wrong cuz I say it is.

pic related

Attached: gae.png (584.2 KB, 475x637)

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Honestly, these guys look more relatable than stupid.

(If you want people who truly look like retards, see Stephen Crowder.)

Also, for muh natives, Native Americans were mostly wiped out by the time the first English came to the East Coast. Smallpox caused most of the population decline, and the rest is more due to the effects of racial mixing and dwindling land than actual 'massacres'. (Which were often reprisals against native attacks on settlers.) You can say that the natives, seeing the massive tide of white settlers, were justified in attacking them, but that also gives the settlers the justification to attack the natives back. Also, hogging a bunch of land due to your hopelessly out of date agricultural techniques or even pastoral/hunter-gatherer lifestyles is retarded when hundreds of thousands or even millions of people, who were oppressed by feudal lords or landlords, can own their own means of production just by settling on the land.

It says a lot that the Europeans outnumbered the natives within 30-50 years within the East Coast of the US.

Muh natives is just an excuse by porky to tell the common people that they should stay in the plantations and factories, never venturing out to live their lives free and owning their own means of production as a smallholder. The Amerindian should thus be seen as a force of reaction, and their marginalization was ultimately a good thing, allowing millions of working people from Europe and even eastern areas of America to escape poverty and oppression to claim their own destiny.

Of course, the rest of the arguments here are just as correct. Muh 'bad' exploitation vs 'neutral' exploitation is mental gymnastics, plain and simple.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

SMALLPOX BLANKETS HAS FUCK ALL TO DO WITH RESOURCES OR EXPLOITATION
Actshually, the act of murdering someone to, you know, rob them, has a fair bit to do with the transfer of resources. That's what robbing someone is, the transfer of resources.
Though, and I expect your little brain will make a thousand hysterical posts trying to figure this out, not all transfer of resources is robbing someone.
You're… an unusually challenged creature.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Honestly, these guys look more relatable than stupid.
You should worry about what that says about you.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

an ideology's legitimacy is determined by who can post more embarrassing photos of each other

all these people would look find if they were wearing jeans and a tucked in shirt. Yes, even the fat guy.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Ask a question of personal ethical sentiment, guess what the answer's supposed to be?
What's ironic is that the moral posturing that is doing relies on morals that only white people invented and subjugated themselves to.
See, this is pretty high on the list of "telegraphing that you're a low-functioning psychopath," emphasis on low-functioning. Normal people view, well, normalcy, but okay, empathy and ethical sentiment, as something that is profoundly cross-species. You chuck out an "only the hWhite Mahn!" stream of, umm… bullshit.
It's… not even remotely realistic. Stirner relied very heavily on this neurobiological tendency which is only one of the many things your brain is too damaged to reproduce. Birds, cats, and even insects are more than capable. You're not.
And no, the fact that there might have been one act of war in a hundred thousand years across two very large continents… is not even remotely a point. You're a low-functioning psychopath, but the delusions which arise from this are not at all remotely connected to reality.
Also, for muh natives, Native Americans were mostly wiped out by the time the first English came to the East Coast
<of course, 200-250 years later, a single village wiped out a single large chunk of the US army. 50 years or so after that, another small band waged the most expensive war the US has ever seen in northern california. and so on.
but- but- they don't exist!
lol.
The Amerindian should thus be seen as a force of reaction, and their marginalization was ultimately a good thing
Found the reactionary porky.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

all these people would look find if they were wearing jeans and a tucked in shirt.
Why the fuck would you ever tuck a shirt into blue jeans?

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

europeans knew they were carrying diseases and immunity to said diseases they had not seen in centuries and they furthermore knew that the native americans did not have said immunity and they spread said diseases intentionally to steal theyre resources

Who has a small brain? stop smoking crack pal

Attached: 1532183273621.png (136.73 KB, 500x586)

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Hurr durr durr every guy needs to look like chad to be considered an acceptable human being
The only person who looks cringy in that photo is the fat guy in the trilby. The rest just look like normal nerdy guys. It's kind of funny that you profess equality, yet subscribe to the same ultrahierarchical logic that the right-wing has when it comes to men.

I didn't say that they 'don't exist'. I said that whites vastly outnumbered them quickly. All you simply did with your examples is highlight how few of them there were. Turning them into ubermenschen doesn't change that fact. It just makes you nigger-tier in terms of satisfying an inferiority-complex. (Except you're doing it on behalf of another race, which makes it even sadder.)

Also, causing the most 'expensive war in Northern California' is not impressive. There literally has been no actual wars fought there in the history of mankind. Before America settled the idea, any states that owned the area only did so on paper. So in an area that saw only tribal warfare, any guerilla campaign would be the most 'expensive' war in North Californian history. It's not exactly a high bar. (The area wasn't even fought over during the Mexican-American War. It just was given away in the peace deal while most of the fighting happened in Texas and Mexico proper.)

Y-you're reactionary
Namecalling is not an argument. Also, the literal porky parties in America (the Federalists and Whigs, who had the support of the big city merchants and capitalists) were against Western expansion. Bacon's rebellion, and a lot of rebellions by poorer colonists against the wealthy elites, were often aimed against the pro-Indian policies of the colonial elites.

The elites have little gain in settling most of the West initially. The colonies were valued mostly for resources, and the porkies and plantation elites were satisfied with their holdings in the East. Most of the Western land just ended up being in the hands of small farmers instead. The only benefit that porky has from Western settlement is it being a pressure release valve that makes normally revolutionary farmers have an alternative to violent overthrow of the system.

Basically, you can only criticize me for being a socdem tier reformist than anything else.

Also, no one is a porky unless you actually own a business and exploit workers. Noncapitalists aren't porkies by nature.

This is the problem with LARPers. They always throw words around like they mean nothing. If porky just means anyone you disagree with, then the word is meaningless.

I mean, you'd be the reactionary porky sympathizer. You wanted America to stay or revert to a more primitive state. (From a Yeoman farmer economy to the primitive agrarian/hunter-gatherer societies of the natives) You also aid the interests of big capital by preventing the workforce from moving away from the cities, which aids in the growth of capitalism in America. You also are willing to aid major imperialist powers in your pursuit of 'native rights'. By all accounts except for actually being a porky/capitalist, you're the 'reactionary porky'.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

based and redpilled tbh

Attached: this-gif.gif (1007.38 KB, 300x186)

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Fuck off back to the dust bin along with Milo and HoochieMinh. Nobody liked you on old /leftypol/, and nobody likes you here either.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

"muh Amerimutt"

SAGED for OP being a faggot

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

an ideology's legitimacy is determined by who can post more embarrassing photos of each other
Yes, and it's a battle that the left has absolutely no hope of ever winning. For reasons that are likely related to the left's inability to meme, they also can't comprehend what constitutes as "cringe". Like here:
With the except that one of them is fat and dresses nicely, it's just a group of normal kids.

Attached: leftypol.jpg (669.92 KB, 1164x1200)

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

the left can't meme
<posts a pic with almost no leftists and no cringe.
But is there cringe in your post beyond this?
there's no cringe, he's just fat!
<posts a pic whose entire point is 'out of 8 billion people, some are fat!'

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

appearances matter a lot. Want real world action you can do? Lose weight. No one respects fat people.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Like I said; leftists like you can't comprehend what constitutes "cringe".

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

what constitutes "cringe".
Your posts.

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Oh, now you speak for a whole board?
Did you strawpoll the people here or something?

Also, there's a post above you that literally disproves your point. At least, someone likes me here. Hell, I've actually made friends on old /leftypol/.

It's not their weight that's even the main issue. (Half of those people aren't fat.) It's the overuse of hair-dye.

The guy under Brianna Wu looks normal actually. It's just his sign that's cringy. Wu herself isn't that weird either. (Not attractive, but not cringy either.) And, the girl (or tranny) in the top-right corner, aside from the pink hair, isn't TOO bad. She actually looks pretty decent. Everyone else looks cringy honestly, with a lot of it being due to shitty fashion decisions than actual body issues.

Except for the fat ones and Carl the Cuck. Carl the Cuck just has bad genetics. I can't even really blame him for looking that way. Or, maybe it's just his expression or the glasses.

And, what am I to say? I've done cringy stuff before. (Like 4-5 years ago) So, I guess I have to shit on myself for my past retardation as well.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Your pedophile father should not have raped you when you were a kid, you faggot.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

By that I meant that the US itself was the product of revolutions against the monarchies of Europe and that US patriots are totally stupid because the capitalist system itself has formed feudal structures!

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

Your whole life is pointless, you faggot!
Kill yourself!

Colton White
Colton White

Muh Joos, muh Jooos, muh Jooooooos
Do you have another Tourette attack?

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

If you like, I can derail this thread into an age of consent discussion so they'll be frightened away.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

HURRRR DURR muh Spanish and Portuguese wuz racist memes.

Fuck off,the niggers literally had an entire system already in place when they got there and all they did was buy them from local black slave owners. They profited like crazy from selling slaves and nogs treated each other like animals(especially non free africaners). But let's ignore that because of muh evil whitee racist man opression hehe

/4chan/index.html
/Shitlibs/
/Cuckporn/

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

LOL

Attached: communists.jpg (252.04 KB, 1345x1208)

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

relax, everyone had some prejudice back then, im not blaming Iberians
are we going to pretend like the modern free market is equal to feudalism ?

Attached: 1524089257825.jpg (255.3 KB, 1694x780)

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Nice triplepost.
and they furthermore knew that the native americans did not have said immunity and they spread said diseases intentionally to steal theyre resources. stop smoking crack pal
<Fact is, on at least one occasion a high-ranking European considered infecting the Indians with smallpox as a tactic of war.
straightdope.com/columns/read/1088/did-whites-ever-give-native-americans-blankets-infected-with-smallpox/
Basically, you can only criticize me for being a socdem tier reformist than anything else.
<all nonwhite people are rosa.
You also are willing to aid major imperialist powers in your pursuit of 'native rights'.
<actual imperialism, seizure of empire through murder.
Except you're doing it on behalf of another race, which makes it even sadder.
<diagnosing ethnicities over tcp/ip.
This is lulzworthy.
Anyways, just so you know… the most expensive war in US history was IN northern california, your desperate attempts to lie and distort are meaningless, land IS capital, and most of the land seized ended up in the slave states, so yes, "exploiting other workers" is in the mix.
It's absolutely hilarious how desperate you are to lie, distort, and flat-out make shit up. No, it is not even remotely possible that two large continents were just sitting there unpopulated, yes, killing people to take their shit is capitalist imperialism, and no, it was NOT actually a mystery that diseases which were feared for killing the plague-ridden european populace would also kill others. No, no amount of bullshittery will make the expansion of empire the "anti-imperialist" choice.
Buh-bye!

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

killing people to take their shit is capitalist imperialism
Unless it's you dumb commie fucks doing it, in which case it's "revolutionary", amirite?

Attached: i9ui7gy7wwvz.png (454.29 KB, 720x775)

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Then, it's preventing porky from robbing your shit. The Enclosures must be reversed. ;)

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

your daily reminder the USSR was hyper imperialist well after the west turned away from imperialism

Attached: 1542415760655.jpg (52.24 KB, 960x864)

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

Mah m8, they were just… uhm… liberating people!

Attached: haruko-haruhara-by-geistseig-by-flcl-crux.jpg (48.13 KB, 671x569)

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

It's called righting the wrong. Rebalancing the karmic scales

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

It's called righting the wrong. Rebalancing the karmic scales

Attached: f522fe9a454f0bb8d08bd917057265d5.jpeg (7.29 KB, 225x225)

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Well after the west turned away from imperialism
Well after the west turned away from imperialism
>Well after the west turned away from imperialism
The USSR was genuinely imperialist, but come on now the US is based around being sustained by imperialism and Europe still is imperialist but is just behind America's shadow.

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

the hungarians wanted the soviets out and you liberated them by murdering them
ye you could argue this i suppose, ah well, cant much be fucked to defend any governments shit actions

this is what gets my goose about marxists, you people pay lip service to a free society but at the end of the day nearly every marxist ive ever met has been driven almost exclusively by narcissism, contradictory ideals (neo marxists, anyway) and a burning desire to tear everything down that they dislike. people like that could never function in the stateless society marx promised. this is probably why a bunch of lefties are bugging out to stirnirism, which while flawed is much less contradictory and is nowhere near as authoritarian.

Attached: 1541906813022.jpg (81.62 KB, 782x652)

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

this is probably why a bunch of lefties are bugging out to stirnirism, which while flawed is much less contradictory and is nowhere near as authoritarian.
Oh boy here we go again.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

don't mind me, just making sure we're all here to damn Burgerland and her Empire intimately and from within
天安門廣場大屠殺1989年6月4日

Attached: f0b.gif (601.55 KB, 581x390)

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

I think my problem with Marxists above all is that they're a bunch of losers who have never worked a day in their lives, who think they're "working class", that outright despise the actual working class, and are in turn despised by the actual working class they claim to be speaking for.

Attached: 1537832552648.png (79.49 KB, 540x351)

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Muh smallpox blankets
This has been beaten so hard that it's not even funny. Most of the disease deaths happened by the time that you allege that smallpox blankets were considered and there's no evidence that the strategy was ever used anyways even IF your alleged claims are true. The period of large population decline was from 1500-1600, not 1700-1800.

All nonwhite people are Rosa
All lumpens are Rosa too? And, Marx is the Socdem for condemning them?

Actual imperialism
I think everyone already brought up the Soviet Union, but even Third-World 'anti-imperialist' countries end up oppressing and conquering some even smaller minority. See Syria/Iraq and the Kurds. Or, Vietnam and the Montagnards. The only principled anti-imperialist stance by your definition is to support Native American tribes that DON'T conquer other tribes and DON'T align themselves with either America or Britain. (Yes, native tribes have aligned with America against the British. Incidentally enough, Native Americans in the South actually became prominent slaveowners and supported the Confederacy.)

The best part is that the very notion of empire destroys your argument of ethnic cleansing. Ethnic cleansing and Imperialism are mutually contradictory. One is creating an ethnically pure nation-state and the other creates an imperial state where a central group dominates outlying groups. So which is it? America the nation-state that eliminated the native tribes or America the multi-ethnic empire?

Diagnosing ethnicities
Yesh, like I expect you to be Amerindian, one of the smallest racial groups percentage-wise in the whole nation. And please, don't pull off an Elizabeth Warren. You're just going to embarrass yourself.

Most expensive war in US history
Because World War 2, Vietnam, and the War on Terror, wars that costed 36% of the GDP, 2 Trillion Dollars, and 2.3% of the GDP of an industrialized superpower aren't as expensive as some bumfuck war in wilderness against tribal spergs with feathers on their heads…A war you can't even name.

As for muh land, you know the whole reason why common people liked Western Expansion so much was that the land was so cheap that even a poor as fuck prole can snatch some for himself.

Which leads to my next point, you are also objectively wrong. The majority of the land acquired westward was actually above the Mason-Dixon Line. And, aside from Missouri, all of it was within free states or free territories.

Even the areas out west that had slavery be legal didn't have the same plantation economies as the Southeast states for the simple fact that cash crops don't grow well in the arid climates of those areas. Slavery was basically a null presence in them.

Even then, the very existence of slave states out-west and attempts to make free-states slave states outraged Western farmers, which would then give the Republican Party the votes to win the 1860 election on a platform of preserving 'free labor' (defined as small farmers owning their own piece of land) against 'slave power'. So, basically, Western Expansion was the whole reason the Civil War and the resulting abolition of Slavery happened. Western expansion destroyed slavery.

And, you have the gall to say 'buh-bye' like an arrogant bitch despite arguing like a complete brainlet.

The triple digits predicted my victory, and now you can suck on my fat all-American, white, Custer's Revenge ==DICK!==

Attached: US-SlaveFree1858.gif (24.86 KB, 774x468)
Attached: trailoftears.jpg (14.53 KB, 296x285)

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Fug, I left my sage on.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

This has been beaten so hard that it's not even funny.
<dude is on record as doing so, it's a fucking historical fact.
The period of large population decline was
…a complete red herring you keep sperging on about.
Yesh, like I expect you to be Amerindian, one of the smallest racial groups percentage-wise in the whole nation. And please, don't pull off an Elizabeth Warren. You're just going to embarrass yourself.
<racializing plaintext even harder.
lol.
The only principled anti-imperialist stance by your definition is to support Native American tribes that DON'T conquer other tribes and DON'T align themselves with either America or Britain.
Or, maybe you're a fucking retard, and the only principled anti-imperialist stance is to oppose acts of imperialist aggression, rather than having some sort of racial good/bad fantasy which requires absolute purity like your /pol/tarded sperging can't think outside?
Maybe?
Wierd, huh?
The best part is that the very notion of empire destroys your argument of ethnic cleansing. Ethnic cleansing and Imperialism are mutually contradictory. One is creating an ethnically pure nation-state and the other creates an imperial state where a central group dominates outlying groups.
Aaaaaand… still retarded.
Then again, I wouldn't be too surprised if you try to spout a "hitler's government never existed because Jews still exist," or more directly, "hitler never invaded any other country, and the fact that a single jew exists anywhere is proof that it never happened."
You're… just too much of a 'tard to make it on the internet.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

accurate
^how marxists behave when they arent in packs
As I said, Im not a stirnirist, I am pointing out that its much more consistent than marxism

Attached: antifa.jpg (26.06 KB, 460x455)

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

muh antifa
hurr stop living where there are no jobs durr
back to fedbook, boomer

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

bud , antifa lives in upper middle class white suburbs……..its the uni going prius driving gated community apple computer hipster starbucks brigade. if you want to see actual poverty go to some backwater in the deep south or some inner city ghetto hell where *actual working class* people live and work.

Attached: leftypol.PNG (122.45 KB, 845x533)

Andrew James
Andrew James

upper middle class
No such thing.

white suburbs
Apart from the gated communities that rich people hide away in, suburbs are shitholes, sprawling wastelands of depression and substance abuse. This isn't the fucking sixties anymore.

uni going prius driving gated community apple computer hipster starbucks brigade
My ass. I went to a university full of rich kids on the G.I. Bill, and they never did anything more radical than share Trump jokes.

if you want to see actual poverty go to some backwater in the deep south or some inner city ghetto hell where *actual working class* people live and work.
Please. The working class is everywhere that there is work to be done. It isn't some poverty-based identity group.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

>>>>>>there is no upper middle class

>>>>>>>>>a doctor who makes 280k a year lives the same life as someone who makes 40k a year working construction

fucking holy shit you people are stupid

inb4 DER IS ONLY DA WORKIN CLASS AND DA BORUGSHDIIOSI

shut the hell up
there are business owners with employees who pay themselves minimum wage and there are CEOs who work for others and make tens of millions. go fuck your cat fam.

white suburbs are shitholes
didnt see the part where I said upper middle class gated community

are communists blind or?

Ill let you in on a little secret, fren
I dont know where you are from
but in burgerland, most "working class" people couldnt give the faintest fuck about politics unless it impacts a specific and direct area of their lives. (gun issues, mass migration , welfare and the extent of it, trade deals, taxes) working class people dont care if you cut your penis off, really ….. they wont celebrate or laud you as a hero. thats the uni ultra left upper middle class crowd…..ya know….the only places that have functional antifa/CPA groups. "working class is everywhere work needs to be done!111!"

bud

Ive done a lot of shit in my day and believe me when I tell you not all jobs are created equal as LE EBIC UNITED BROLIDARIADNS would have you believe. the kind of people that mow your yard arent the same kind of people that get you a mortgage ,even though both of them are """""""""workers"""""""""". the working class is in the broadest sense everywhere, but after they get done mowing your lawn they dont stay in your neck of the woods, they go to their own neighborhood where "class consciousness", "last stages of capitalism" and "neurotypical white male!1!!" have no currency at all, if they have ever even been heard .

Attached: b04a2cc1ad790f184ba583d8b41902e08354c8ebe0f7d4ba83896e3ee5a9251f.jpg (73.99 KB, 750x508)

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

inb4 DER IS ONLY DA WORKIN CLASS AND DA BORUGSHDIIOSI
I mean, that's what these retards unironically believe. They all come from upper middle class families, and have never worked a day in their lives, while being unable to comprehend why actual workers want nothing to do with them.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

this

Attached: 82ad22d4d12bfe822537a2bf250fc9388c1365089a56c8ad807c4207da21e545.png (50.37 KB, 1000x1200)

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

/pol/ doesn't understand the difference between marxist and weberian conceptions of class
sasuga
now are you fags done circlejerking over >muh upper middle class pinkhair sjw anarcho-marxoid lazy nigger student leftists or would you like to embarrass yourselves further?

Attached: smuggest-anime.png (118.53 KB, 1151x422)

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

That image is probably what democrats and your average leftist have most in common
<We're totally in support of the working class! See we… wait, what's that? You disagree with something we said? REDNECK UNEDUCATED WHITE TRASH NAZI FUCKER!!!!!

Attached: workers.png (11.12 KB, 398x127)

Easton White
Easton White

You pol guys are so right, it's the billionaire playboy who inherited all his wealth that is the true hero to the workers.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Redneck is extremely classist yet leftists use it all the time. Their neck is red because they're outside doing manual labor.
this is also why leftists have a disconnect with working class ideals, because most marxists you meet still view the world through a materialist lens.

Hierarchy is natural and true leaders are dedicated to their people. Are you talking about Trump? Because he could have kept his mouth shut, made money, and retained celebrity status. Imagine having the entire MSM network against you and having to run a country while getting paid $1 a year, Trump has been getting played as of late, but that doesn't stop him from being someone that workers love.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Hierarchy is natura
“No”

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

You're the idiot who keeps sperging on a red herring, not me. The massive population decline due to various epidemics, not just smallpox, that spread from the initial areas of European contact throughout the Americas INDEPENDENTLY of Europeans is very relevant as to the population dynamics of colonization. My point was that the colonists became the majority quickly due to the sheer lack of numbers the natives had already. Not that the colonists were humane.

Also, judging Colonial-Native relationships over hundreds by a single correspondence between officers, which included other tactics such as using dogs, to relieve a siege of a fort is the epitome of red herring stupidity. Especially since there is evidence that the blankets strategy wasn't even used.

Also, the officers who discussed that were BRITISH, not American.

Racial good/bad fantasy
Did I actually claim that the colonists were morally pure? I mean, deporting and cramping natives into reservations can be considered an immoral act of ethnic cleansing. Though, consider the fact that natives just as often raided colonists and committed brutal atrocities on them, justifiable or not. You can justify it all as being an anti-imperialist struggle to protect their people against being replaced, which ironically is the kind of rhetoric that /pol/ likes to use. (I think both the natives and /pol/ have justification to believe that.)

My main argument was against the idea that the colonists committed a shoah against the Native Americans purposely, Rather, we see a gradual marginalization due to disease, divisions exploited by colonists, relocations, as well as mass migration from Europe.

I also argued that Native Americans were hogging land, not that they were evil. This is objectively true considering their infinitesimal numbers compared to the massive amount of land they inhabited.

You're the one who's going into racial good/bad fantasies, while I'm the one who's looking at the pragmatic situation. This is more akin to Marxism than your moralist spergouts. I argued that westward colonization improved the material conditions of far more people than it degraded the material conditions of, since Indians are such a small minority by the time that America formed. I also argued that you were 'reactionary' for opposing it. That doesn't mean that you're less moral. 'Reactionary' doesn't equal immoral. You can say that people who oppose executing the Bourbon monarchs and instituting a Reign of Terror are more 'moral', but they can be considered 'reactionary' for opposing the revolution in favor of the elites. (Opposing the 'revolution' because it created a new elite is different however, since you're opposing the new elite instead of wanting to be softer on the old elites. Basically, compare people who cried about muh murdering the Tsar vs those who support Kronstadt to extend the revolution further)

I also don't really care for 'anti-imperialism' as a principle, but I assumed that you supported the British over the American Revolutionaries over 'muh Indians'. Also, the very act of revolution is a form of aggression towards the elites of the country and will involve even violating THEIR rights. And, I mean the very same rights that the new citizens of the revolutionary regime would have. Aggression isn't bad. Crying about muh moral ideals is the very spookery that Marx himself decried.

Hell, Marx himself even takes a stance of progress that I consider to be too extreme, even willing to allow and aid the bourgeoisie to exploit and crush the 'reactionary' artisan and peasant classes to accelerate the development of capitalism and ultimately have the workers overthrow the bourgeoisie. You can see what this led to in the USSR.

Again, it isn't muh morals that I'm motivated by. I'm motivated by a desire to promote the democratic system of government, which I see as relying on a society where the citizenry own the means of production. They can be yeoman farmers, artisans, or unionized industrial workers, but the fundamental principle of republican citizenship remains the same. Civic virtue matters more than morality in my eyes, and thus anything that promotes civic virtue in the citizenry is a good thing.

Honestly, your entire post reeks of projection, and I don't even post on /pol/. In fact, I came to leftypol from leftist forums.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Hierarchy is natural and true leaders are dedicated to their people.

This is why you get mocked mercilessly, for being craven bootlickers. If you believe Trump ever cared about the US you really are a rube.

Are you talking about Trump? Because he could have kept his mouth shut, made money, and retained celebrity status. Imagine having the entire MSM network against you and having to run a country while getting paid $1 a year

He was the one that enraged the entire press by lying constantly and threatening them, in a just world he would have worse coverage than he does now. And how much money has he embezzled through forcing his staff to stay at his properties again? I'm sure someone is keeping track, it has to be in the hundreds of millions by now.

Trump has been getting played as of late, but that doesn't stop him from being someone that workers love.

He didn't even win the election you fecking idiot. It's primarily boomer retirees and corporate shills that love him, you people think 'workers' are right wing when really most workers hate their boss too. It's tragic how truly delusional you are.

Attached: trump-going-back-on-everything-he-stood-for.png (3.15 MB, 2000x2000)

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

first time on a chan?

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

lol

Attached: seething.gif (2.92 MB, 800x686)

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Shouldn't you be going back to the_donald by now?

Attached: come-join-me-on-reddit.png (26.59 KB, 300x142)

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Why can't poltards into actual arguments?

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

you didn't respond to one thing I said with an actual argument. Workers like him, workers hate communists. Ask yourself why.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

I've never worked a day in my life, and despise those who do, but let me tell you what "workers" think
kek

Attached: 4797c8c3ef4871d50fdcd45b324caa3cf93443a997750e093567371816d1255f.png (787.28 KB, 1488x1392)

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Just look at any of the election data, Trump was most popular among retarded old people and unpopular among low income workers. But lul the truth doesn't matter, let me post more epic memes XDDDDD
Yes, I work, that's why I want to smash capitalism. Considering most polrards today are schoolkids can you really say the same? And no, sitting at a desk in your petit bourg dad's business doesn't count

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Well, you can hate communism AND your boss at the same time.

Hell, the alt-right has been shifting leftwards economically lately. The people trying to get James Fields freed from the corrupt corrupts mention the 'bourgeois establishment' and emphasize the fact that he works $10 an hour.

Youtuberfag also fails to realize that lumpens make up a significant minority of the US population, and that traditional 'leftist' politics has catered to the interests of them and the yuppies over workers.

Trump was also the least capitalist Republican since the days of Ford, promising protectionism and economic intervention in ways that benefit workers.

Also, the working-class is anti-immigrant generally, and the 'Left' has attached itself to immigration and globalization, especially when Trump's opposing candidate was Shillary Clinton.

Boomers and corporate shills actually were pretty anti-Trump. The former were more reluctant voters who rather would vote for a normal GOP candidate. (McMullin won a lot of votes in the states he was prominent in for that reason. This is also why the Democrats gained in the suburban South and other traditionally Republican areas. Democrats are soaking in the Neocons and CIA shills.)

'Low-income workers' usually mean the precariat and college students. It also ignores the racial aspect of the election. If you look at 'middle-income workers' or the majority group, (who are often not really that much more well-off than the low-income workers) you'll find where Trump is getting his support from.

Low-income is pretty much defined as ghetto-tier in America, by the way. Even the average prole makes a decently larger income than low-income ghetto people. (Though, you can also say that the youth in general also make really low income too, even those born to upper-middle-class suburban parents.) We're all living on heirlooms. (Also, I'm getting deja vu on this. You fuckers are so dumb I have to literally repeat myself.)

I want to smash capitalism too, but supporting Shillary over 'bad orange man' is the most retarded way to do it. Also, politics is more than just muh left vs right.

You'll find that the more extreme nationalist someone is, the more sympathetic they become towards economically leftist ideas. Only alt-lite good Sassenachs asskiss porky, and it's not like SJWs don't do the same thing but even worse. Hell, the SJW 'left' practically is the epitome of being a corporate shill/useful idiot.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

80% of gen Z whites are proTrump.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

they truly are patriots, they are perfect representations of what american "culture" is

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

the problem with alt right extreme nationalists is when they speak about "left wing economics" they usually just mean "the jews" and they yearn for the "good ol days" of the 30s and 50s when good hwhite men like Henry Ford and Rockefeller ran the show, they don't actually care about dismantling capitalism they just see it as a rhetorical device against le jew (get it…because a lot jews are rich)

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

a lot of jews are rich

The group that owns almost everything bans anyone from discussing how they own everything. It's hilarious leftists say "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" and then bar anyone from discussing jewish systemic power.

Was it an accident that these people have been kicked out of every country they go to? Literally over 100 countries?

Attached: who-owns-the-media.jpg (1.88 MB, 3434x2959)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Workers like him
No, they don't.

news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx

Little kids like him.

Attached: 9242bc972b294b51d0b3dbc4671254c3f5e93f5b81a8d8ee36ce3fc6c7e46130.jpg (255.46 KB, 711x700)

David Reed
David Reed

The group that owns almost everything
Bezos, Gates, Buffett

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

Rothschilds have been the richest family for the past 500 years and they're not counted in the world's richest people because Forbes discludes royalty.
For all the crying about means of production, leftists put precious little research into how banking and investment are just as deadly if not more deadly forms of capitalism.

12 people only 50% of the world's wealth and you're still thinking about Bill Gates or Bezos. At least Bill Gates advanced technology, created something real.

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Many Old school revolutionaries were aware on how toxic and damaging the Jews were as a nepotistic group. It's only liberal cucks bash the fash McDonald lefties that make it a Taboo because they are all conformist cowards.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

beep boop antifa rich hipster starbucks™ prius®
boop beep the real working class post stale may-mays on sri lankan basketweaving boards
look at this meem

beep book workers hate you and love trump

beep boop you hate the working class

having

fun

playing

with

your

self

reddit?

beep boop trashcans

Source: my anus

Attached: 3194ca77c3141fb8f187d7aec9902ab6218b868fb00984d166c3ee6f2ee3d8d0.png (2.18 MB, 2000x1500)

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Rothschilds have been the richest family for the past 500 years
Bullshit. The Waltons are the richest family on Earth by a mile, and the richest single individuals are Bezos, Gates, and Buffett.

qz.com/1276872/the-richest-people-in-the-world-walton-family-koch-brothers-bill-gates-jeff-bezos-warren-buffett/

Owen White
Owen White

Did not you not read what I posted? They are excluded from lists because they are royalty, kings and queens are not looked at for comparing how much wealth the biggest business owners.

Rothschilds: worth $400billion
The next top 5 richest families PUT TOGETHER: $380billion

They are literally richer than the top 5 other richest families put together, and you're still thinking that these rich people wouldn't hide themselves, oof the naivete.

Attached: 400.PNG (80.65 KB, 679x232)
Attached: lesser.PNG (144.56 KB, 1101x586)

William Foster
William Foster

And now I have to explain just how damaging these fuckers were, manipulating currencies, stocks, wars. Take the battle of Waterloo:

Britain versus France
Britain wins
Rothschilds have a courier that gets back to England first, lies and says England lost
Stocks plummeted in England, people sold their shares for almost nothing
oops turns out Britain actually won, guess who has all those stocks that you sold for nothing?

Nathan Rothschild, commenting on the whole event: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

But you can't criticize the Rothschilds because they're jewish, Begorrah no criticism allowed you nazi scum

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Rockefeller was a literal liberal though. Rockefeller Republicans would be Clinton-tier Democrats by today's standards.

Henry Ford gets praised in the more moderate corners of the alt-right proper, but people like Spencer and Eric Striker rarely mention him.

You're more likely to see them look to syndicalist/guild economics or Dugin's National-Bolshevism than to the 'good old days'.

Also, it does make sense to see good in the 50s when it was the 'Golden Age of Capitalism' and the height of unionization in the United States. Of course, I disagree with over-idealizing it, but seeing the good aspects can reveal the tricks that capitalists had use to decrease the power of the working class since then.

You need to take a less ideologically pure position, honestly. The bourgeoisie didn't take power through a single revolution, but rather the capitalist class gradually took power through a shift in economic forces. The working-class, given an economic base and some ambition, will conquer the state. Not out of desperation, but rather because they can.

So, reforms that increase working-class power to the detriment of the capitalists and lumpens work to aid their gradual rise to power. That is simply the nature of politics. By the time a revolution happens, if it happens, it'd be already over for the capitalist class.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Throwing in aristocrats is fucking retarded, since that includes what would in democratic nations fall within public property. Compare your yawnworthy (and arguably exaggerated) Rothschild figure with the Saudi royal fortune:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud
The net worth of the entire royal family has been estimated at well over $1.4 trillion which makes them one of the wealthiest families in the world if not the wealthiest.
And compare that to a more modern nation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_position_of_the_United_States
The financial position of the United States includes assets of at least $269.6 trillion (1576% of GDP) and debts of $145.8 trillion (852% of GDP) to produce a net worth of at least $123.8 trillion (723% of GDP) as of Q1 2014.

Fact is, the Rothschild fortune was long ago broken apart and swallowed up by inheritance, nationalization, and stock issuance.

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

You're the idiot who keeps sperging on a red herring, not me
<name one thing bad they did
<the smallpox-blanket thing was sort of a dick move
<noooo something else happened therefore…
…therefore what, it wasn't a dick move?
I also argued that Native Americans were hogging land
Hence, imperialism.
You're the one who's going into racial good/bad fantasies, while I'm the one who's
Sperging out on the possibility that, at one point, some person who was native american did something bad, which is supposed to mean something for whatever reason.
I came to leftypol from leftist forums.
the very act of revolution is a form of aggression towards the elites of the country and will involve even violating THEIR rights.
also, people are hogging land by being of a different race on a different continent, and the only anti-imperialist solution is to murder them and seize their land by force.
Sure ya did.

John Jackson
John Jackson

OP be like: Fuck the US, but also fuck the south seceding because MUH WAYSSISM, but other countries should be allowed autonomy. MUH TURDS!!

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

You're not even addressing my points. The smallpox blankets literally didn't happen, and I didn't even say that shit. I never said that the colonists did nothing bad. You're addressing the wrong person if someone else said that.

Your source referenced correspondence between two British Officers, both of whom ended up not even using the strategy in question. Basically, there is no proof that Europeans purposely used smallpox aside from one officer having the idea and ultimately not even implementing it. They weren't even planning to use them to conquer the natives, just to break the siege. Hell, even fucking Mongols did this by throwing rotting animal carcasses over walls during sieges.

You need to provide examples of Spaniards using smallpox as a weapon in the 1500s to put Europeans as the culprit of the actual event that reduced Native Americans by up to 90%. Oh wait, you can't.

M-muh imperialism
We can indict nearly every single country by that definition. This is a semantics game, where we have two equally valid definitions of imperialism. My definition involves a multiethnic state ruled from the center. Even Britain itself is imperial in that Scottish, Irish, and Welsh people were all ruled from the center in London. The same is true for the imperial posessions. America's expansionism isn't imperialism, by my definition, because the goal isn't to take land to dominate the natives but rather to settle the land with the central ethnic group and integrate it as a member of a federal republic. The only imperialist element I can think of would be the reservation system.

Otherwise, nearly every single national-liberation movement has engaged in imperialism against some minuscule minority group. You didn't even refer to my examples of Vietnam and Syria/Iraq.

My point about 'Native Americans doing something bad', which I don't even think is bad, is that EVERY nation except for the losers is imperialist. Hell, even the French Revolution is imperialist then because Paris dominated all of the regions of France, often brutally like in Vendee. The very principle of anti-imperialism is a farce by your definition of the term, as nearly every single state that isn't a small uncontacted tribe has conquered another. That means everyone is equally bad.

Is Cortes an anti-imperialist hero for aiding the smaller vassals of the Triple Alliance against their Aztec masters? I mean, it is the same tactic the British used against the Boers and Americans, or is it only okay when it suits your modern college-'leftist' narrative?

Sure ya did
I think veterans from old Leftypol can attest to where I came from. You can even see that I was a Revleft member at one time. Honestly, I'm not really proud of coming from there anyways. Just I find it funny that people assume I came from pol, when I really just get pissed at the blind Hitler worship and lolbertarianism there. Hell, I even complained about the ridiculous, self-defeating standards for guys that poltards seem that have. (Where anyone who isn't chad or a Greek statue is automatically a numale cuck.)

My arguments weren't AGAINST the French Revolution, aside from my comment involving the regions in this post, but rather they were FOR it. I was arguing in favor of violently abolishing the monarchy and aristocratic institutions. The fact that you can't understand that shows that you lack basic reading comprehension skills and thus are unworthy to continue talking to.

I kind of want to enjoy my December anyways, with Smash Ultimate coming out and my general desire to actually live life as I actually want to. So, to quote you, "Buh-bye".

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Just have to specify that I was referring to 8/pol/. 4pol seems to have a somewhat more open environment, and I have dabbled in there. But, the muh gommies nonsense still puts me off from visiting there too much.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

You need to provide examples of Spaniards using smallpox as a weapon in the 1500s to put Europeans as the culprit of the actual event that reduced Native Americans by up to 90%. Oh wait, that was never even a claim you made.
So, we're agreed on why it's a bullshit red herring you're trolling through this shit.
We can indict nearly every single country by that definition.
What part of "I'm okay with that" are you not clear with?

Michael Green
Michael Green

I thought you were arguing the usual 'Amerika genocided the Amerindians' crap that I usually hear. Sorry if I took the conversation out of context if that isn't what you're advocating for.

Then, I guess there's no debate? I mean, I thought you opposed the American Revolution. I mean, the logical conclusion is that almost every revolution aside from a few anarchist revolts are imperialist. The Bolshevik Revolution nearly almost as much about reasserting Russian control over surrounding countries as it was about overthrowing capitalism. (Otherwise, they wouldn't have backstabbed Makhno twice.)

Is that where you're getting at? I mean, even CNT-FAI wanted to unite Iberia under one flag, which means violently disposing the Portuguese government and ending sovereign independence for Portugal.

I would have left you alone, but now I'm curious as to what your stance actually is.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

CNT were the Kurds of their era, a bastion of demonic women hellbent on destroying Christian values.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

the issue is that sterotype has a lot of truth and let me tell you busting your butt working every fucking day only to come home to some millionaire calling you names because you arent a socialist is annoying as all fuck

DRUMPF

socialism is a retarded and flawed idea regardless of whatever the right comes up with. i have noticed nazis and commies like to pretend that everything that isnt one or the other isnt real…screaming BUT MUH RIGHT WINGERS ARE STUPID AND NADZISS doesnt change the fact that your ideology is shit. plus ive been banned on this board repeatedly over nothing, pointing out how stupid and hypocritical most marxists are. say what you will about the right, ive never been banned from pol for a "wrong opinion"

I have spoken with antifa members before as well as communist party of america members, they are middle to upper middle class. screaming reddit when someone has a different opinion unrelated to reddit is just autism my friend

Attached: 1542416506891.jpg (107.15 KB, 700x734)

Blake Wilson
Blake Wilson

busting your butt working every fucking day only to come home to some millionaire calling you names because you arent a socialist
<i don't deserve the full value of my labour, I prefer to give it away to some abstract ownership structure instead and to call myself a good boy
cuck
plus ive been banned on this board repeatedly over nothing, pointing out how stupid and hypocritical most marxists are
all you do is shitpost, burgernigger. your "arguments" are repeating your fucking left=sjw mantra over and over.
say what you will about the right, ive never been banned from pol for a "wrong opinion"
maybe that's because you are a fucking /pol/yp circlejerker and all your opinions are /pol/itically correct

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

wow thats a lot of assumptions

1) you assume I work for someone else
cuck
2) pointing out the structural flaws in your views regarding social issues is not shitposting
3) i call nazis, da jooo people and statists in general autistic every time I post. once again we see a retarded communist assuming everyone who isnt a retarded communist is a retarded nazi, good shit, awesome false dichotomy now go bleach your eyes for your autism

tl;dr
nice false assumptions you dumb motherfucker

Attached: 77bf84636dd2a610ebac0edb327a1ee8ddb66bc9a144a3e04a4b881c3942ca8b.jpg (29.77 KB, 675x808)

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

you assume I work for someone else
most people do, it's not an unfair assumption. anyway its clear you aren't exactly happy with your work, self-employed or otherwise, since the "millionaire" leftists trigger you so easily.
cuck
pointing out the structural flaws in your views regarding social issues is not shitposting
like in this thread which is just you sperging out
this is the last complementary (you) you get from me, post something worthwhile, like one of your "structural flaws in your views regarding social issues" or fuck off

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

That actually sounds nice. Christian values are Capitalist-tier.

But actually, women tended to be more conservative and Catholic in Spain at the time. In fact, leftists were worried that female suffrage would give Catholic conservative parties extra clout.

Actually, I kind of wish women were really like that. Instead, what we get is a bunch of moralizing gold-diggers that want tradhusbands to leech off.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

see above, you people unironically cant get past STRAIGHT WHITE MALE which is what this whole thread devolved into. I am happy with my work situation, its hard but its good. what i am not happy with is autistic people who like theft and oppression. "im fine with getting raped so long as the guy raping me is a lefty'' whos the cuck pal?

Attached: Retardism.jpg (28.83 KB, 561x365)

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Dude, I'm the most pro-white guy around here. I literally called a black nationalist a nigger right in his fucking face. Actually no, I screamed it right into his stupid face.

Also, it was supposed to be k ike-tier, but leftpol changed it. (Honestly, I would've picked porky.)

Seriously, you haven't noticed my fucking trip? I'm against minorities and SJWs. I just hate moralist cuckservatives as well for following a sandnegroid desert cult based on a crucified Juden.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Seriously, is your Autism Level in the 80s like a nigger or something?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

I'm against minorities and SJWs. I just hate moralist cuckservatives as well for following a sandnegroid desert cult based on a crucified Juden.
I think that is in essence most of the actual "alt-right", regardless of media spin.
They're against all the insane liberal SJW shit, but they're also not the old religious "piercings are the Mark of the Beast!" types either.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

but they're also not the old religious "piercings are the Mark of the Beast!" types either.
Kek. That is exactly what they are.

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

I wasnt (you)ing (you) in that post lol.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

If that were true, then they wouldn't be called "Alt-Right".
They don't think you're some sort of agent of Satan, they just acknowledge that you look like a dumb faggot.

Attached: antifascism.jpg (206.76 KB, 738x723)

Dylan James
Dylan James

I see. You did say 'see above', and I assumed you were referring to my post with that, especially since I was shitting on Christianity.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

see above in reference to the whole thread becoming FUCK EUROPEAN PEOPLE , THEIR EXPLOITATION IS EXTRA BAD shit that commies like to do…..we are all equal but some are more equal than others , it seems

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

I've spoken with them
narrative
My uncle who works at Nintendo can confirm this
if you call me out on my redditspacing you're a hugbox
soy_wojak26.png

ur SJWs
deformed_wojac_commie_edit43.png

I miss when this board had good bantz, they shouldn't have automated it

Attached: f7e.png (59.81 KB, 225x268)

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

what do you want me to say?

"o yes online leftie all of the leftists I meet and talk to in real life are working class and barely scraping by minorities"

now I have lied to fit the narrative you want others to regurgitate back to you, happy?

Attached: ur-gay.gif (3.21 MB, 560x315)

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

If that were true, then they wouldn't be called "Alt-Right".
the difference is that they call themselves something different
The idiots can't even comprehend anything that is not spectacle.

Attached: UngratefulBigDaddyBannon.png (25.38 KB, 730x319)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

my retarded commie ass asked him a leading, loaded question, and made me look like a retard because of it, how dare he!
Sounds like you got roasted, tbph.

Attached: BING-BING-DABHOO.jpg (67.81 KB, 750x1000)

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

That doesn't follow anything that happened ITT.

I miss when this board had good bantz, they shouldn't have automated it
Yeah, this shit isn't even bantz. It's just spouting random nonsense without any wit or clever gotchas before celebrating gotchas that never even happened.

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

If it doesmt have anything to do with the thread, then why post that sound bite of you getting BTFO in the first place?

Attached: 1541058675857.jpg (503.17 KB, 1200x815)

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

so you are a racist, how do you feel about your fellow racists?
<its a fringe element that I want to crush, a collection of clowns
THATS EXACTLY WHAT A CLOSET RACIST WOULD SAY!!!! HAH, GOTCHA!!!!!!
(several months later)
(you)
<SEE AS WE CAN SEE HERE THEY ARE WHITE NATIONALISTS BECAUSE THE REPORTER ASKING LOADED QUESTIONS DISREGARDED WHAT HE SAID AND SUBSTITUTED THE ANSWER HE WANTED BANNON TO GIVE, SEE?? IM RIGHT!!!!

Attached: heheh.png (152.18 KB, 500x509)

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

God, even you can't follow this shit.

Wait, wait. You are actually going to defend Banon after he called you specifically "losers" and "a bunch of clowns?" That is officially the most pathetic thing that I have seen posted on the internet in a long time.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

I never claimed to be a white nationalist , my friend. Not all anti communists are nazis, see

Attached: heh.png (129.58 KB, 387x467)

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Right, you are a basic bitch Republican who thinks that saying "nigger" is an act of rebellion. So, /pol/.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU BELIEVE
what a narcissistic cunt you are

Attached: triggered-bateman.webm (389.09 KB, 1280x544)

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

capitalists actually operate the property they "own"
self-employed would have tools they use confiscated under worker ownership

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

>>whats a small business
>>>lol theft is based cuz some other dude worked 5% harder than me and started his own business

Attached: 1515798836623.jpg (5.31 KB, 251x233)

Elijah Reed
Elijah Reed

Considering most polrards today are schoolkids can you really say the same? And no, sitting at a desk in your petit bourg dad's business doesn't count.

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
I AIN'T NO SENATOR'S SON
IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T MEEEH
I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE ONE

if you didn't get that then I'm trying to say that I'm poor as fuck and I hate you faggots for trying to pull shit that I can't get out of. Admit it, most of you guys are lucky fucks that got born in a middle class household.

Attached: what-are-you-doing.png (19.13 KB, 80x89)

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

muh noritees
muh gheys
See, you just spout your prefab narrative at what you think will piss me off based on your generic strawan of the neolibs your retard friends call the left. You don't even put any interesting spin on it, just spamming your narrative over and over like it'll magically become more true and your next line is 'no u'

oh shit, you sure troled him epic-style!

Yeah, I noticed that too. It's like a retarded AI or something, it's not tactics any more than spamming shit in CnC is.

I can use photoshop
that's nice honey

take your meds or have your pajeet programmer fix your buggy-ass software

Wait, wait. You are actually going to defend Banon after he called you specifically "losers" and "a bunch of clowns?" That is officially the most pathetic thing that I have seen posted on the internet in a long time.
this, what a cuck lol

This is what he thinks a gotchya is. Dicking with semantics is something he gets smug about.

I'm not republican
you guessing at what I am based on my tardposts means you're a cunt and trying to form a narrative

I either didn't read the post or it confused my programming
wow, again?

Well at least his taste in music isn't shit
my uncle is poor too Nintendo docked a huge amount of his pay after he showed me the prototype Nintendo 65

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

he can't tolerate FRANK'S red hot NATIONALISM

typical faggot can't tolerate the spiciness of nationalism and socialism

Attached: franks.jpg (143.84 KB, 375x529)

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

whats a small business
If it solely consists of a single self-employed individual, or of multiple worker-owners with equal stakes, it is compatible with socialism.

If it includes any disenfranchised workers, subject to dictatorial control and exploitation by the "owner(s)", then it is capitalist rentier thievery.

You might recognize the principles on which socialism is founded from outside the economic sphere

theft
his own business
And what does this "ownership" have to do with the people that actually do the work of sustaining said business?

Attached: no-taxation-without-representation--5.png (1.13 MB, 1000x800)
Attached: One-Man-One-Vote-rman6627h.jpg (57.3 KB, 640x457)

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

1)
How is my life experience with self proclaimed marxists a pre fabricated narrative ? I has been my genuine experience that you marxian fellas were upper middle class white college kids.
also
prefab
neolib
get the dick out of your mouth and speak like a human being
Prefabricated
Neo-Liberal
Social democrat
you people even shorten your own autistic class definitions
PROLES
talk like a normal person
2) read the snippit of article I was referencing for your cumrag comrades retarded reasoning for screaming MUH NADZIS!!!
you fellas scream nazi at everyone who disagrees with you, evidently its the only way marxism has any appeal.
3) my issue is that as I pointed out above by nature of me pointing out the issues with marxism he immediately assumed I was an EVIL NADZIII. Yes, when you assume someone is something they arent after they repeatedly tell you know and they without reason continue to assume you are some form of what you have already explained you arent, it hits cunt territory. Marxists love to tell me what i should believe and when i disagree with them they love to tell me what I actually believe , like they cant even repress their psychotic tick to control other people. It would be sad if It wasn't so intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt. It is not without historical basis , though.

Attached: 1526569296656.png (320.72 KB, 1454x993)

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

and?
I understand marxian class theory, whats your point ?

Attached: lZBYod6.png (528.09 KB, 1060x680)

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Stalin was cool because he killed people. also so was every other dictator.

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=ShTGNMpDXGE

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

>>>>>>killing masses of people is….. good

yup . that was just said ………

Attached: 1430272953723.jpg (82.94 KB, 500x600)

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

If it solely consists of a single self-employed individual, or of multiple worker-owners with equal stakes, it is compatible with socialism.
Shit folks, time to cancel the industrial revolution then.

Attached: e8b91465dd6112b6a814cd655170300ee75cb8eb-hq.jpg (40.26 KB, 500x538)

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

How is my life experience
unironically arguing that personal experience is always valid in political discussion
The postmoderism is strong with this one.

a bunch of whining about people shortening words on an imageboard
Twitter must give you fits.

Obviously not.

He is talking about communism post-revolution.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

It is hilariously telling that /pol/yps cannot differentiate shitposting from actual discussion.

Attached: 20000keks.png (383.51 KB, 459x612)

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

Its more the issue that you marxists do it unnecessarily and have done so for decades
my issue is when most people speaking who are not communists have the same life experience it kinda validates it.
problem is I have seen online tankies praise stalin for said acts
stomping out the remnants of the reactionary forces in the army
making sure that if the workers starved due to the kulaks the kulaks starved too
killed ebil nadzees

etc

Attached: x--d.gif (1.77 MB, 640x360)

Connor James
Connor James

Its more the issue that you marxists do it unnecessarily and have done so for decades
Of course, by "marxists" you mean postmodernists, because that "all lived experiences are valid" happy horseshit is a central tenet of theirs which you seem all to happy to shovel along with them.

it kinda validates it.
Certain individuals–not even any kind of majority–having similar experiences (we will just take your word as to what actually happened for the sake of argument) does not a systemic reality make.

problem is I have seen online tankies praise stalin for said acts
Can you seriously not tell the difference between "Stalin was cool because he killed people. also so was every other dictator" and an actual historical claim? Either you are being a sophist, or you have had your head up /pol/'s pooper for so long that you don't even know what stuff that isn't shit looks like anymore.

Attached: PhilosophicalConsistency.mp4 (2.62 MB, 960x270)

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Yeah, true leftists support Native American ethno-nationalism.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Dust Bowl was exploitation

farmers in the 1920s should have known about the intricacies of soil erosion science, those damn Nazi peasants

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

He is talking about communism post-revolution.
So, starving to death in a gulag?
Well fuck, sign me up!

Attached: absolutely-based.jpg (35.25 KB, 487x365)

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Dust Bowl was exploitation
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines
inb4 not capitalism's fault, because the state didn't do it on purpose

William Lewis
William Lewis

farmers farming inside the USA's borders makes it more capitalister and exploityer

implying it wasn't a coincidence of terrain, population level, and technology

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit