Is antinatalism leftist?

Is antinatalism leftist?

Attached: 8c9d99393a9ea3417dae8a7644fb096db10cc0fd60e830383962ac5c0acde2b2.jpg (680x680, 104.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/marital_status_living_arrangements/cb11-90.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Not necessarily, but it's overall a good thing, if only because it reduces the overcrowded population.

Antinatalism is fucking retarded.

More like analnatalism am i rite fellas

No but bringing new people into the world under its current conditions and trajectory is extremely bad judgment.

Not really.
Who are the antinatalists? They are the people with whom the dialectic has developed furthest, i.e. western people. If they refuse to have children, the dialectic regresses and capitalism is prolonged.

Wow looks like someone took the "Hegel was a hermetic high mage" meme way too seriously.

I guess economies don't develop then

I will make it my goal to have at least one child for every retarded antinatalist who posts itt

If you are an antinatalist you are not retarded, that's 0 children for you

Attached: smug.png (609x551, 486.16K)

but, user you won't be having any children

neither will I, biologically at least, but I'm gay so will probably adopt

Adopting is a nice thing to do.

Yeah it is. But the process is so difficult. I understand they want the best parents for children but it's crazy that babies can be popped out left right and center at will to no limit but there are so many kids out there that just want a home and can't because it costs so much and the process is such a long struggle

Not necessarily, but it comes from the same place, which is overblown empathy, anti-natural delusion, and pain avoidance.

No, they're reactionary by default for rejecting the authoritarianism of the masses. They can never be converted.

Overpopulation comes from China and the third world.
Guess who also overpollutes?

Spook.

this. white people should keep breeding so we can keep up with the shitskins

No, but Malthusianism is.

Attached: 10119-004-B9785405.jpg (265x300, 11.23K)

If only women would quit fucking rich, attractive men and help us out-breed the Chinese and the Indians!

Attached: WhiteGenocide.png (1000x1050, 355.14K)

i'm not but I don't think they were telling everybody to adopt [their ethics], just that they personally consider adoption a nice thing to do and possibly a better option than making new babies.

Forest/NEETstache and I disagree on the concept of it but that's just semantics. I'm not forcing him to have kids. The issue is, will I ever? I hoping for a system breakdown so I can go Beria on some bitches.

Hypergamy is real though because of how society progressed. You can't deny that. Besides if the whole world erupts into chaos whose gonna stop me

"Authority is bad, unless it benefits me" - literally every anarchist ever

Considering that 70% of burgers either are or have been married, I sure as shit can deny your bullshit losers' fantasy.

census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/marital_status_living_arrangements/cb11-90.html

"muh burgers"

"muh joos"

same shit, different place.

Being married sucks ass

I also thought about adopting children, but I hate the concept of choosing one over the other, so I just ended up volunteer at the local orphanage.

How the fuck does marriage disprove hypergamy?

I guess I'm a football player now as i dont take a knee for any cunt

Attached: c139921187eb944bbe1e173a0bc640348a1ab83cbe411f93dd1783dba21ae9a0.jpg (255x213, 18.22K)

For what it's worth that image is one of the best I've ever seen even if it is made for ants.

Attached: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (1000x800, 44.6K)

do you have a version of that that isn't for ants, or is it ant-exclusive for extra dankness?

USA?

Makes sense

same Idea

Attached: 38BAAA1A-E377-46CA-A479-E712A5FEAAD2.jpeg (1736x933, 316.8K)

Attached: 1543124210510.jpg (2048x1713, 328.31K)

Explains a lot about the posters in this thread.