Multiple dead after FIU bridge falls on Miami highway

archive.is/NfdaD

Attached: googlebridge.jpg (571x751, 165.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IxGyU
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/west-miami-dade/article205316174.html
miaminewtimes.com/news/fiu-bridge-collapse-construction-firms-accused-of-unsafe-practices-10176596
twitter.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck, I didn't know it was that new, I just figured it was many of our the U.S.' old failing bridges.

one of many*
ffs

source for that claim?

The very fact it collapsed is compelling evidence that no white designed that bridge

florida is filled with spics a doubt a white man designed it and i guarantee a white man didn't build it, and the construction material probably came from china

The bridge wasn't even completed in construction and was to have cables to help it stay up. However, if it was designed by any engineer that understands redundancy, it should have been able to stand without the cables and no other load.

Something tells me the fabrication team cut some corners in order to "save" money, time, or both.

If the bridge was designed/built/to be owned by a US government organization, it was sourced with American materials. There are laws that state you have to do that. At least in my state.

t. Engineer.

Attached: Assault Bridges.png (748x841, 1.57M)

((( )))

You sound like a retard and here is why (also reported you):
1) Material origins don't matter in this context because sand was most likely brought from Floridian shore and course aggregate is most likely the same (basalt). It doesn't matter where these were brought, it makes no different. In case the case of fly ash, it definitely came a plant nearby (state wise) because it's a waste product, and in the case of cement it usually comes from construction sites in the same district. '''Now here it's the interesting part, if it would have come from China then it might have actually been better as they have better clay deposits. The only "problem" regarding material may have been the type of rebar, but it fits the next point better as basalt rebar is unlikely in this construction and the bridge looks young for steel rebar to get fucked by the sea humidity

2) It doesn't matter the race of the builder because it's the company that makes the building decisions (and the person's paying them). Now, regarding the rebar, from what I see it seems they MIGHT NOT have put enough which is weird because of the last part.

3) The city is the ones that reject or approves plans, AND they go by an strict guide of construction (which is at an international level)

t. Do a lot of construction in the metroplex and hire only white men on (((child support))) and esoteric immigrants

Enjoy your ban faggot

I just watched an engineering video on Jewtube AvE that theorized that if they had temporarily left one of the hydraulic lifts in a center lane below it and blocked traffic to that lane, that this failure would've been averted. It seems the builders just assumed it would withstand its own weight sans support long enough for them to install the cables and tension them, boy were they wrong, if that is indeed the case.

Yeah, and because they didn't want to wait and build it on the spot, the thing was made by a bunch of latino fags. Installed by fags and it fell down, like fags. Build it in place you stupid niggers!

I have not spoken directly to Munilla Construction, but I am satisfied that the testing that was occurring was consistent with best practices," Rosenberg said shortly after 8 p.m.

He traveled to the FIU campus Thursday on same plane with Rosenberg. He said he spoke to MCM partner Pedro Munilla amid the rubble and he attended private briefings at FIU

hire spics and look what happens

This.

I had a hypothesis on why this accident happened. I base it on observations of the fallen bridge but feel free to correct me:

The bridge seems like it lacked support; I know long span bridges are possible but it's more costly. From the image of the collapse it looks like there was insufficient support for the rebar AND I fail to see parts of the column.

You brought up that the bridge wasn't even finished…
Do you think my hypothesis is somewhat correct in that the construction company could have put the columns to the very end of the construction.

I think this because if you look at the area below the bridge, it's a road with painted "signals" (don't know the term for directions drawn on the road); and that's VERY close to the intersection. So, they either postponed it or left it out from the plans.

They wanted to showboat by swinging a prefab across 8 lanes of active highway to install.
The sheer arrogance and narcissism…

archive.is/IxGyU

It was not immediately clear what caused the collapse of a $14.2 million structure FIU had touted as an innovative “instant” bridge because of construction techniques intended to speed up the work and minimize disruption to commuter traffic. The bridge’s main 175-foot span, assembled on the side of the road.

Authorities stressed that it could take days or more to determine what went wrong. But one agency, the Florida Department of Transportation, quickly distanced itself, issuing a fact sheet saying it had a limited role in the project and emphasizing FIU’s responsibility for testing and safely completing the bridge.

Jews and Spics

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/west-miami-dade/article205316174.html

Miami, likely democrat territory.
Pottery

((( )))
If you're going to d&c and shill, read first.

Oh, you are right about that user. It's all show, same reason the damn thing was made out of concrete and not straight up all steel or aluminum walkway. They wanted to be showy, but cheap. Thus, the results.

Jews and Spics and Women
ftfy

((( )))

What the fuck are you talking about? Shilling what? Shit design, shit planning and shitskins caused this problem.

Don't try to pass the blame to some fabrication team. It goes beyond them. Why did they hire incompetent people? Why were they in a position to cut corners to save money and time? Why did they not QA their work? It sounds to me like the entire structure from the ground up is just as shitty as the bridge they built.

We've now reached Brazil-level in the ZOG. But, as long as God's chosen are secure over in Israel , so what if our bridges fall on our heads? After all, we're only goyim. We can give 38 billion to the kikes, a little less than that to the pakis, but we can just keep having bridges collapse….

well clearly you're not a Jew, too stupid, so you must be a wetback or a vag.

What the fuck are you talking about? That user isn't trying to d&c Aryans, he's saying Aryans had nothing to do with building that bridge.

Now you're just being a kike. Reported.

This situation summed up in one sentence– you cannot have first-world infrastructure in a nation full of 90 IQ mestizos. I realized they've quietly now slipped under the radar the fact that those destroyers in the pacific (crashed due to human error) both had Spcis as commanding officers. This is "Affirmative Action" in "Action."

I hope they 'promote' her in front of her daughter when she's led away in shackles after sentencing for criminal negligence.

I can see it now following the investigations, graft, kickbacks, travel gifts, lavish parties, typical jew beaner bullshit with cocaine parties.

BAN ASSAULT BRIDGES

Your point? Women are shit at design, but if you think any women actually built it, you are fucking stupid. No man with a brain would ever say this was a good idea.

Note, I'm saying I hope she gets the rope too, but I doubt for one second that ho had her hands in making the actual bridge.

Push the message out.
Third world people, third world infrastructure.

She's further down the food chain, guaranteed, and eventually some nobody at the firm has to fall on their sword to protect the higher ups, whether they like it or not.
That it fell on a hispanic woman should tell you just how pozzed the company is.

checked

I bet Flores is regretting it now that when Rosenberg told her Harvey Weinstein was going to be in Miami Beach and he wanted to hook up with her underage daughter she declined the offer. tisk tisk tisk, so sad! Now it's Piñata time.

Oh, I get that. But if some cunt came to me and told me to make a bridge like this, my company would tell her to fuck off. It's not just bad design that caused this, some stupid prick thought it that woman's design would work. He was dumber than she was.

> Rosenberg said, “I know that tests occurred today. And I know, I believe, that they did not prove to lead anyone to the conclusion that we would have this kind of a result. But I do not know that as a fact.”

impressive

some kind of dagos.

Construction Firms Behind Collapsed FIU Bridge Faced Accusations of Unsafe Practices
miaminewtimes.com/news/fiu-bridge-collapse-construction-firms-accused-of-unsafe-practices-10176596

total fuck-up companies. FIU is run by Jews trying to save every last shekel.

Affirmative Action

You do realize ANY company that the government hands out contracts to does this so they can keep more of the money for whatever personal spending they want to use it for. Take the I-35W bridge collapse in Minnesota for example. It was a shitty design and the construction company used shitty materials while it cost a fortune to build. The government doesn't give two fucks if they blow all your hard earned tax money on a shitty project. They don't care about saving your tax dollars; it's a waste of time to them because the taxpayer is a good goyim that keeps giving money to the government no matter what. America is rotten to the core.

Because doing QA on a non-white's work is racist.

To top it off, I'm non-white myself and in all my years of living on this earth, I have never heard of a woman as an engineer in my country. What the fuck are you whites doing anyway?! Engineering is a man's job and will ALWAYS BE A MAN'S job TO ETERNITY! Women AREN'T ALLOWED and have NO SAY in such matters.

Also affirmative cheapness

Attached: 1393781600349.jpg (756x275, 86.82K)

there's pretty much no white people in Florida are there?

Okay, which one of you is Mike? Topkek.

To Save money. Contractors will do everything they can to cheat you out of your product and save as much money as they can. It seems to be a failing of the owner to QA their own shit.

Your hypothesis might be right, just in that there wasn't enough reinforcement in the bridge span itself. But it wasn't the design, I think the build team cut some corners, used the wrong bar size, didn't space the bars right, didn't use the right type of concrete specified, didn't let it cure long enough in the shop, or something else.

I think what happened is that the self weight was too much for what was built. I think what was designed would have been able to resist itself without any of the cables it was going to have installed. Its really normal for a bridge to have redundant features built into it. If I was designing it, the span would have been able to hold itself up just for the safety if a cable broke, and for construction. Concrete and steel can easily span 100 feet without any trouble.

I don't have any experience with pedestrian bridges but they can't be that much different than highway and road bridges in the basics of design. Rather than trucks, its people. If anything, the tolerances are greater since people don't like walking across bridges that they can feel are deflecting.

The concrete was shit but safe building practices combined with poor design and supervision all contributed to this catastrophe. The corruption runs deeper.

bottom line? spics, jews, and females

Attached: DYXXl3wVQAECKn_.jpg (1920x1080, 548.55K)

To be fair, he was mentioning the ABC methods they were using. ABC is great because you put together most of the parts before hand and then go out and place them. However, FIU found a way to fuck it up.

Anxious to see how the culpable tard(s) will try to crawfish out of this shitstorm.

Attached: white men running the show.jpg (1056x627 446.62 KB, 462.97K)

Whites are systematically shut out of everything everywhere. Whites have been raised to be good little goyim taxpayers and to slave underpaid through 40 hour work weeks….. and then vote in a corrupt two party system. Kike media loves the rags to riches broken immigrant success story no matter how many dead bodies are left in their wake.

AvE did an okay analysis of this

I have a DREAM that the bridges I walk over or cross under stay erect.

Fucked up the embed, here

stopped watching at
< keep your dick in a vice

Good.

Jews were invented by this man:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus
I

What?

Attached: skip.jpg (300x256 631 B, 87.69K)

this JIDF faggot needs to read tacitus then kill himself

That "bridges not walls" plan isn't sounding too bad now.

looks like it was a pancake collapse took her down

The fact that America is 56% white?

When the jewish race gets genocide'd for the final time you'll be the first to die.

Attached: bypass.png (596x248 95 B, 61.51K)

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, HE ACTUALLY DID IT, DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE THREAD ON /b/ WHERE THE user WAS TALKING ABOUT COLLAPSING A BRIDGE? THIS WAS ONLY LIKE A WEEK AGO.

Great Platte River Road Archway Monument is something that we should compare and contrast to.

Attached: The_Archway_-_Kearney,_NE_-_2018-03-16_12.26.04.png (1349x657, 1.38M)

I agree, I like to think we all learned an important lesson about female engineers.

eiffel tower is aesthetic af and overengineered. these stem women are nigger tier chip on their shoulder types. they should fuck off.

Believe me, I work with a lot of women like this (unfortunately) and it's pure insecurity from knowing they're not as capable as their male colleagues.

what could possibly go wrong!

Attached: 725aff2fba3efffae484ad11adee478568601165f1b1a2dbf8bb362750adda66.jpg (768x1018, 184.52K)

This. Aren't all modern bridges supposed to be triple-or-ore redundant?

Even if there was a fuck in the primary construction there should at least be redundancies in place to prevent it from falling like a house of cards.

That explains a lot.

It's like a fucking bingo chart!

And here's the streetshitter who designed the ABC (Accelerated Bridge Construction) technology that was used to design the bridge.

This is an absolute shit show of kike, mudskin, and female failures

Attached: with-women-niggers-jews-you-lose-01.png (1684x618, 553.08K)

China does the prefab thing fairly successfully, its just when you have shitskins trying to emulate chinks its a recipe for collapse.

you may see a woman, nigger, and a mongrel. but i see an engineer, an artist, and a mother. :^)

That meme is aesthetic as fuck.
If that's your doing, you should be proud.

I happened to catch part of the documentary on the build-and-testing phase of the Dubai 'Floating Seahorse' prototype.
It was nothing but a fat, hairy Greek manager hollering at a bunch of sandniggers and poo-in-loos in one continuous shitshow of low IQ hyjinks. (Vid related; will try to find the full docu later)

China also tends to be heavy-handed in dealing with incompetence and corruption.
They've been known to hand down death-sentences in construction corruption cases that involved fatalities.

:^):^):^):^)

Attached: spidsee.png (490x368, 208.65K)

Exactly.
When building public infrastructure the Chinese companies know they can't fuck around and it has to be perfect or senior heads will literally roll.
In the USA a fall guy gets a slap on the wrist.

Attached: giphyevpxj.gif (610x330, 3.72M)

Yes tell your daughter her mom is a retarded nog that had a bridge fail after one week.

lol you don't belong here

brain damaged trash can spic

the reason this bridge failed was it's melanin content was too high

kek

Guys following Hamurrabi's Code of Laws we need to build a new pedestrian bridge and collapse it onto the bridge designers for this FIU bridge. Alright thumbs up let;s do this guys.

Can't we just build a better bridge then throw them off it?
Sort of the same

AvE is a liberal and thinks it's fucking great for immigrants to come in, "because who's going to take care of us when we get old?"

it won't send the same message.

twitter.com
/carolrosenberg/status/974381946049585154

Good news my fellow black pillers.
The construction firm who built that bridge has been awarded the contract to build the expansion wing at Gitmo.

Thanks to the engineering prowess of spics, American citizens no longer have to fear that Crooked Hillary will coup Trump, sieze the Presidency and then mass deport and rendition Trump voters to Gitmo, where we will all be sodomized by the CIA until our assholes rupture and we all have to wear blood soaked diapers.

Because that construction firm willl employ illiterate Gibs who will skip installing critical structural support, and Gitmo will collapse upon itself, killing hundreds of National Guard and Glow-in-the-Darks staffing the secret torture prison as well as 275 of their children in the Gitmo High School. Best of all, the remaining 41 Terrorist prisoners will die too, delivering the mercy of death, which is what we should have given them back when we captured them in 2093, instead of locking them away forever to play Playstation and enjoy free Art classes, and these Lions of Allah will to go to Paradise and enjoy an eternity of copulation with 72 waifus.

Attached: IMG_6124.JPG (183x275, 45.67K)

We need to ban assault bridges.

couple vids from the day of collapse

Attached: WPLG Local 10 Local14.com_0002.mp4 (640x360 10.66 MB, 2.77M)

will a bald headed lesbian come forward and demand NO NEW BRIDGES?

Way the fuck back in the Roman hey day when they started to remove the dirt from under a finished arch they constructed the designer/engineer was required to stand under the structure as the worker bees scooped out the dirt.
GUESS WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE STILL STANDING

Attached: roman_ruins-06.jpg (1100x733, 174.87K)

I know that leftists bang on all day about how mestizos and niggers can be rocket surgeons and brain scientists if we just gib mo monie fo dem programz but I didn't think that they believed it. I just that that SWPLs and their (((employers))) were just shilling for gibs so they could skim off the top and live plush. I guess that these retards started getting high on their own supply.

Attached: 1cb3180fb6fa64b50bf869ce7417f531d15b2de4d04e90c21b7c5f7796e2e27a.jpg (600x621, 49.14K)

notSmiley/Sphincter? Same post style. Same habits. Same general kikery.

Attached: e47831.jpg (295x314, 25.28K)

This isn't /b/.

/b/ is the containment board for retards and newfags. (You) should go back to your people, they miss (you).

The fucking Japs built Shrines that could endure a two nukes and a tsunami!

Shitskins really don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Attached: I-205_BRIDGE.jpg (508x350, 60.33K)