Wakanda Forever - Nigerians ripping off Marvel / Disney?

bbc.com/pidgin/43449710

If Marvel or Disney sues them it’d be terrible - Wakanda is a part of African folklore and is thus the rightful property of all black people, as is Black Panther. Disney is still being a bunch of racist slave-trading Jews by not donating 1/2 the Black Panther profits to the black community.

Blacks. Own. Black. Panther. Period.

Attached: AB9534E0-20BB-4AB1-946B-CB96DABF93A3.jpeg (480x271, 55.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/grh2K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Joubert_Duquesne
archive.is/https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/43449710
archive.li/u7eJv
13thdimension.com/jews-n-comics-the-13-most-influential-jewish-creators-and-execs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive, niggerfaggot?

Disney can't get away with this, know what I'm saying?

it gets better
archive.is/grh2K

Attached: boer-SA-black-panther.png (1584x1584, 1.24M)

STOP
TALKING
ABOUT
THIS
MOVIE

FUCK YOU

Well now, this meme is escalating at an amazing pace. Keep up the good work.

Is this thread a /tv/ settlement?

>archive.is/grh2K

we need to make Duquesne a sex symbol, handsome lad

Attached: Duqusne_on_safari.gif (420x572 50.09 KB, 150.62K)

WE

I've been out of the loop on Zig Forums black panther memes. Is this real? Please be real this is hilarious.

They won't.

it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Joubert_Duquesne

Attached: Capt_fritz_duquesne.jpg (420x572, 150.62K)

This meme will be epic.

can anyone find a link to faggot OP's article in a non-nigger laguage? I can't find any and got sick trying to read that pidgin shit on the archive site that already had several copies of the niggercock website that OP didn't even bother to fucking read, you piece of shit
archive.is/https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/43449710

OY
VEY

Attached: b3e4fc7694e1260ce08c85e327e5ad2f0e333df78a3aca24a498bec43c2791a3.jpg (878x2021, 310.55K)

Wakanda, as invented by Stanley Lieber and Jacob Kurtzberg

Attached: JackKirby_StanLee_montage.jpg (1100x640, 163.23K)

He didn't. Yours is different, and inferior, frankly.

I love it.

Fuck off, nerd.

Being intelligent is our patrimony, we, the White Race.
>>>/ovens/

yeah intelligence is cool and all but you do come off as an insufferable nerd

archive.li/u7eJv
Learn to archive yourselves.

The article says that many Nigerians on (((social media))) talk about that film, talk about a certain hashtag under consideration to be being identified with African solidarity, and some say that Nollywood should create its own version of Black Panther.

Mine is original you moron, because it's a screencap.

nigger

< what is meme culture

you must be a load of fun at parties kid

dubs make it so. Fun at parties.

How old are you?

Free bump. Why is this shit not trending on twitter yet?

So a better version?

(1)

I wish I could give a darn.

It should be. Wypipo appropriated Black Panther and are seeking to profit off Mother Africa yet again.

Daily reminder that comic books are almost all Jewish. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby are super-kikes. The kikes always strike the most vulnerable they can, in this case children ages 5-10. Just look how the kikes created suspended adolescence where 30 year-old males consume stories intended for children 5-10 years old. All Marvel and DC fans are degenerates working for the kikes.

OH NO NO NO NO
We literally wuz.

seeing as how i can even stomach wakaliwood stuff better than what disney produces, yes.

Superhero comic books. Before they used Congress to choke out their competitions, kids mostly read horror and crime comics.

This, comics are pure soy extract. Even as a kid I wondered why the fuck comic books were popular, but then again I had finished LOTR by the end of third grade. Probably a lot of soyim can’t read beyond an eighth grade level thus this trash is popular.

Didn’t captain America cuck black panther in the ultimate universe?

If you know the answer to this, care, or even know what an ultimate universe is you might want to lay off the hormone replacement pills.

Read your Bible user.

Attached: 3d695e2787e3b007c082dfeedd4725d11245ddb27ed241725dea0dafc4593b1e.png (279x316, 145.98K)

#supportwakandareparations

ha ha dumb nigger movie xD

Read, you fucking idiots.

bot

This, Die Erwige Tumblr is not our friend, even when they accidentally seem to be that way.

Marvel fans could at least wash their fucking hair once a month

Marvel’s (and now Disney’s) problem is that blacks won’t get hooked on the idiotic plastic Chinese toys and toilet paper stock comix like stupid Amalekite goyim were before they diversified and ruined the comic book industry.

So you have a billion dollar movie, the idea is to make money off merch but LaShawnda’s not buying it for her little DaAntonio, she needs nails and hurr so she look good in the club and that’s all the cash until the card gets reloaded on the first of the month.

Fucking dumb kikes killed the goose that laid the golden eggs.

Here's a series of articles about it.
13thdimension.com/jews-n-comics-the-13-most-influential-jewish-creators-and-execs/

A lot of good information in there.

The same behavior was catalogued in the classic German book, The Poisonous Mushroom, which educated German children on the many Jewish tricks of the time. Little has changed since then.

Read it again. It looks like the artist didn't make him game, but that the commentators are calling the artist gay.