#DeleteFacebook Movement Gains Steam After 50 Million Users Have Data Leaked

#DeleteFacebook Movement Gains Steam After 50 Million Users Have Data Leaked
People are jumping on Twitter to announce their breakup with Facebook.
The hashtag #DeleteFacebook is trending on Monday after the New York Times reported this weekend that the data of 50 million users had been unknowingly leaked and purchased to aid President Trump’s successful 2016 bid for the presidency.
Twitter was littered with users sharing the hashtag: #DeleteFacebook

But for many users, the news highlighted the danger of Facebook housing the personal information of billions of users. Several app developers told TheWrap there is still little stopping them from violating Facebook’s terms of service and selling its data.
And even before the Cambridge Analytica news, Facebook has been grappling with its waning popularity in the U.S. The company lost 1 million domestic users last quarter — its first quarterly drop in daily users.
TheWrap isn’t telling you what to do, but if you were looking to #DeleteFacebook as well, here’s what you need to know. First off, there’s a difference between deleting and deactivating your Facebook. Deactivating essentially takes your Facebook profile off the map, but if you head back over to the social network and login, your profile will pop back up.
Still, if you’re going all-out, there’s a simple three-step “delete” process once you’re logged into Facebook

Will deleting facebook actually delete my facebook? I don't trust them enough to actually delete my shit.

Attached: facebook-Jew.jpg (947x533, 102.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o1ylS
privacytrust.com/gdpr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zuckerkike will think of something. Like giving free VR headset to all users with facebook application already connected.

Attached: not human.jpeg (612x403, 25.32K)

Facebook is going the way of Myspace now

Attached: 1507392055095.png (922x763, 143.1K)

Attached: Oldfag Not Giving a FUQ.gif (500x269, 987.82K)

no you idiot, once it goes into the cloud it never leaves

Question is, what will replace it? Because when one is about to die they already have their replacement in the works.

I used to date girls with fake facebook, because or else i had no access to communication, since they aren't into talking over the phone anymore. Fuck, they were surprised how ASOCIAL I AM that i didn't had an application for facebook ON MY FUCKING PHONE, even though i don't use internet on my phone for security reasons.
I regret it yes, they were all sluts anyway. But that's beside the point.
Also when applying to a job i sometimes got weird look at me when i say i don't have facebook.

Society became too dependent on social networking websites. And not only in the west, in asia too.

Attached: smoking man.jpeg (634x703, 95.24K)

This. Facebook has most certainly sold information on numerous occasions. As if they would actually wipe the servers, there ares still 1000 copies of one's data elsewhere.

I don't know many people that still use Facebook anyway, besides for professional reasons. Most use apps like Instagram and Snapchat, although they're owned by Facebook so its not like a shift in who owns social media will occur anytime soon.

the deep state isn't going to let normalfags delete an arm off them and the normalfags are too addicted to escape anyway.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (665x443, 540.64K)

This is occurred to me recently. My elderly father has a stroke, not life threatening but it caused memory problems and function down the road. I had to do a welfare check on him after he recovered because his phone was disabled (he forgot his passwords, all of them) and in doing so I called the police, and then called some of his old associates who work in government. While I was one the phone, they were able to access his facebook, see his last login date, and when he had sent his last messages, using both the mobile app and desktop app.

I was quite surprised that law enforcement can, based on a phone call have such immediate on demand access to facebook and all of a users messages.

It took about 2 minutes

there's a metric ton of video and chat clients

no one posts shit on their walls now

ANTI-FACEBOOK ASTROTURF, WHY? (not op)

Yep. Their entire operation is about selling data, and they don't really care who buys it.

but where will normies get their echochamber news now?
who's going to (((conveniently))) pop up and become facebook2.0?

NORMAL FAGS
GET IT FUCKING STRAIGHT YOU FAGGOTS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data
Politicians on both sides of the Atlantic are calling on Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg to appear before lawmakers to explain how U.K.-based Cambridge Analytica, the data-analysis firm that helped Donald Trump win the U.S. presidency, was able to harvest the personal information

Facebook shares slide after reports of data misuse
One Wall Street analyst said the reports raised 'systemic problems' with Facebook's business model and a number said it could spur far deeper regulatory scrutiny of the platform.
The head of European Parliament said on Monday that EU lawmakers will investigate whether the data misuse has taken place, adding the allegation is an unacceptable violation of citizens' privacy rights.

Zuckerberg saved tens of millions of dollars by selling Facebook stock ahead of Monday’s decline
Disposing of those Facebook FB, -1.02% shares before Monday ended up saving about $40 million, according to Securities and Exchange Commission filings and some arithmetic by MarketWatch. At Monday’s close, the 4.9 million shares Zuckerberg has sold this year under a predetermined plan would be worth $855 million.

Zuckerberg made about $900 million Monday selling those shares, according to calculations using average weighted prices reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Attached: MW-EN021_zucker_20160518230047_ZH.jpg (890x501, 86.45K)

Yeah, they've learned nothing

Bahahaha, this is spectacular. As far as I understand it, the data didn't even technically leak from Kikebook, as in compromised security; it was a collection of screenscraped data from plebs that leave their profiles open to the public (the overwhelming majority of profiles). And Zuckerberg is copping all the blame for it, regardless. Joy.

Whew.

Attached: 1388692947391.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

Technically anything you post on Facebook is property of Facebook. Even if you delete your account, all you would be doing is making you account inaccessible to yourself and others. Your data will in all likelihood still be data mined for the (((cause))).

One of the risks of playing both sides.

Can't he get in trouble for insider trading after dumping all that stock?

Attached: 1504061610706.jpg (1200x630, 58.93K)

I came here to say this.

I don't think so if he started to dump just after it got media attention.

It's more a risk of playing both side and suddenly trying to swing the scale towards one side. It's also another reason why their censorship scheme was going to fall apart. The rippling effects triggered by the back-stabbed (with their considerable resources) and leaks that result would be devastating.

only goyim get burned for insider trading
the list goes on infinitely into the past, but the most recent:

Attached: intel_ceo.jpg (898x628, 70.3K)

I would think so.
Last week when this news first broke I received a comprehensive Facebook survey. The result of my survey would have led to a dumping of shares. I suspect millions of people felt the same way I did/do.
I see this evolving over the next couple weeks and months.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 181.91K)

Could this information be used against the CEOs? What would happen if the Trump hating media were to be told that Trump's "rich buddies" were insider trading and getting off scott free. Would the media try to have them arrested or at least investigated?

When I did mine I immediately blocked and removed everyone I knew then autistically edited every post or comment I had ever made to "." and changed every photo to a stock image for days, then waited hopefully long enough for their rolling backups to capture my edited page (About 6 weeks) Then did their official deletion process. Yeah yeah I'm retarded for getting one and I barely used it in the first place but I went to great lengths to erase my various personas off the net.

unlikely

Not until DOTR
Seriously, millions of normies who have a token financial interest in kikebook - das right, everyone bought Warren Buffett's Juicy Fruit gum.

Attached: default.jpg (850x400, 74.01K)

Did normalfags seriously not even consider that this was happening until someone pointed out that it could be used to help BLUMPF?

Attached: 5C14925E-9CA4-472A-8D11-B784938C54B3.jpeg (1044x812, 112.57K)

Don't forget Snowden's leaks got all the coverage and people just kept using social media.

I'd say you did the smart thing, user. Some autistic fucks on Tumblr actually had that in some guide I've seen shilled since GamerGate. You can see what I mean here archive.is/o1ylS

More specifically this part

It's a growing trend meant to force a cache update I think. Prevent people from grabbing cache copies on Google.

Is this a GDPR compliant business model? I think the timing is tooo good to be an accident. I think this was a deliberate plan to destroy zuckerberg before 2020, and to destroy facebook. I suspect that once may hits, facebook will scrub all their data analytics because there is no way for it to be GDPR compliant, and they will either sell premium space or have more ads.

I can even see Peter Thiel or (((some conservative jew))) buying the platform.

Surprised more anons weren't using this on friends and family to get them off of social media. Worked on my Demoshit sisters and cousins to the point of them bordering full Stallman with their use of open source shit now. Just go full conspiracy with "What if Trump is spying on us with Facebook?"

Sorely unchecked dubs. You faggots have to get on the ball again.

Gee, who could have ever guessed that an online social media platform that was using psychological trick like bandwagon effect to bait users into giving more and more of their personal information, right down to feeding some narcissists with "online celebrity" syndrome, and right down to their third dog's name that belongs to a distant cousin would be sold to other interests as a part of data mining agreements.

Attached: smug .jpg (350x350, 51.46K)

Hmm neat, I hadn't seen that idea but I work with data so I came to the same conclusion. I am pretty confident this method should be successful.

This is why you never use your real name on the internet. Kikebook will have anything and everything people post saved to their servers. So not even deleting will keep kikebook from using that info. You just prevent other onlookers from being able to see it.

that's not what it was at all.

user's gave permission via the facekike API under the guise of an academic study, posted on amazon mechanical turk and other places, paying $1-$2. Despite being against amazon's terms of service, the study continued anyway because amazon rarely enforces their terms of service for the people posting jobs. This "academic survey" asked got permission from the users to use their account api in the same way that all the cancerous app's in the app store do to spam a user's feed with advertisements. This API can dump profile data from a user's friends list, even if that friend has their profile set to private/friend only, non-public.

Big data companies including the NSA do not have any value in information after a certain period of time. A year-ish maximum. They are selling shit to advertisers mostly and trends / interests change a great deal every year even for the most mundane normie. Y'all are giving these people way too much credit.

this is actually really smart. deleting it will only make it disappear from your profile, i'm sure it's still there in their system for datamining. Updating it though might overwrite what's in their system, unless they save all the updates too, which they probably do.

if you get a user to accept API permissions, the API can do literally anything a user can, read the feed, post to the feed, see the full friends list, etc. It's different from the public APIs facekike sells, which do not require an individual user's permission. Twitter has the same type of APIs, but most people on twitter have their profile public, it's not quite the same closed off echo chamber that facebook is.

It worked in my experience. I've followed some of their guides that they've posted and the most worrying thing I've found using them was an old forum account from the 90s that I doubt most people would've found. Didn't find any archives and thankfully the forum had blocked most crawlers. Doing what they suggested killed Google's cache and no other search engines had caches so I purged it and can no longer find a trace of it. Take that as you will of its usefulness.

Checked and if they do save updates and backups this should ultimately waste some of their space hopefully. It'd be a small impact but still cost them a few shekels in the long run.

Yeah, like I said I'm pretty confident in its effectiveness. I am an engineer for one of the worlds largest multi-national data security companies.

Weaponizing Trumps reputation could be a useful tool in achieving our goals with normies.

I've nothing else to add tbh other than good luck with your work user.

Thx m80

No, they even have profiles for people who have never signed up.

So what you're saying is that, for example, Timmy who had an interest in World of Warcraft 2 years ago, who now lists his interests in say Hunting and other shit like that won't have a likelyhood of returning to some vague form of interest in World of Warcraft?
I mean, I know regular populace can be suckers for the newest trend, but not everyone follows under the ADHD spectrum.

This. You fucking little reddit faggots coming in here and shitting the place up without lurking NEED TO FUCKING LURK TWO YEARS.
Fuck I'd give a temp ban for using normie and not lurking if I was a mod.

I've been disowned and sidelined for failure to normie-speak.
Everyday I practice my "I told you so." face for when the inevitable day arrives.

But my dogger ran away years ago, so long that he is probably dead by age by now.

Attached: 2fbd850465ad32c3cde3170c364a4b0b8d1a2dfb1b89c675a57f7d3db6fb89ac.png (500x500, 735.74K)

Ah crap, the deluge is infecting me too. I would have said norm-speak before.

I find the easiest way to slip on that shit is when operating under cover and spreading the red pills/ops etc.

If you're European, you can pursue it legally. Otherwise, your data stays forever with them. IMO the best thing to do if you aren't protected by privacy laws is to change everything you can in your profile and go with that fake persona for a while, while at the same time de-authorizing all apps you've used along with Facebook to use your data, then deleting your profile.

Did you anons know Facebook helps third world dictators and DRUMMPPHHH?

If you support Facebook you’re supporting Drumph.

Never. Thats the point. Deleting your profile is the equivalent to removing it from private/public view.

A campaign worth pursuing.

I only use Facebook to connect with family overseas because they can't be bothered to download an app like telegram or even whatsapp, its painfulbut I love them

Attached: e82367c65c787a0700b65c167f9888ccabbaa773cc004bcabb4bbeafd75e5676-v.png (432x457, 41.77K)

Instagram and Snapchat are the big thing with kids these days

Deactivated my account in 2011. Wish I never had it and requested my data over 38 times now but still no response from them.

Which works in /pols favor for memetic purposes.

conformed not living in the city, bathroom shitposting is very common.

Attached: IMG_6864-e1447255124981.jpg (1200x630, 175.48K)

< only major cities have crap written in bathroom stalls

But who ever says, "hey, here's a hot number. It says blonde, huge tits, loves giving bj's. I guess she snuck in the men's room, because she loves men so much."

Attached: 9evbmar.png (868x774, 940.62K)

keeek

Kek I hate kikebook and kikes. If you'd read my prior posts you'd understand that, so have fun filtering anything you don't understand.

Yeah they even use IG for fucking messaging. it's a god damn photoapp, same with snapshit. Fucking turd level communication platforms, especially shitsnap because it 'deletes' stores on a server external to your phone every fucking message when you close it so half the messages are 'what do you mean' 'what did you say'. Fucking pathetic.
I've had luck getting them to use Signal. It's whatsapp without the kikeberg and open source.

from a worldly perspective, not if he pays the authorities to not pursue him

The Snowden leaks were literally taken out of circulation by a bunch of billionairs:

Of all the shit I never thought I'd see drawn as graffiti.

Facebook stock drops after reports of FTC probe and UK summons of Zuckerberg in data scandal
he Federal Trade Commission is investigating whether the use of personal data from 50 million Facebook users by Cambridge Analytica violated a consent decree the tech company signed with the agency in 2011, Bloomberg reported Monday.

The probe follows a weekend of turmoil for the social media giant. Reports this weekend said the research firm improperly gained access to the data of more than 50 million Facebook users.

Where's Zuck? Facebook CEO in hiding as data harvesting scandal unfolds
The chief executive of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, has remained silent over the more than 48 hours since the Observer revealed the harvesting of 50 million users’ personal data, even as his company is buffeted by mounting calls for investigation and regulation, falling stock prices and a social media campaign to #DeleteFacebook.

First sex doll brothel in Paris faces calls to close because it 'fuels rape fantasies'
A sex doll brothel in Paris is facing calls to be shut down – with angry critics branding it a 'degrading' place that fuels rape fantasies.

Councillors are set to decide the future of Xdolls, which opened in a neighbourhood in the heart of the French capital last month, at a meeting this week, Le Parisien reports.

All of the dolls questioned by investigators with a Paris feminist association called Mouvement du Nidremained remained silent.

Attached: 4A5D9ACC00000578-5521787-image-a-12_1521538091100.jpg (634x423, 64.8K)

If you have an IP address you have a facebook account. Well, okay, if you block javascript on every site you visit to avoid facebook's tracking scripts then you might not have a facebook account.

blackpill pessimist defeatist nihilist shill spotted

this shill wants you all to believe that it's just a casual data marketing scheme. obvious attempt at downplaying what's really going on.

remember this?

karma's really something.

Zig Forums should start a movement that demands that all people, not just normalfag citizens be held accountable for all laws they break. would help to throw zuckercucker and hillerykillery in jail.

hi nsa.

this is true.

You can block the tracking scripts for (((FB))) using uBlock Origin and selecting the "Fanboy’s Anti-Thirdparty Social" blocking list. It'll break the (((comments))) on sites that use (((FB))) plugins but otherwise will do very well.

I urge Zig Forums to read this. you're getting very sloppy at spotting shills. wake the fuck up.

Just post a bunch of leftist garbage and tranny shit on your faceberg like a good goy right before you delete it to through off the AI bots.

Jews never go to jail for money crimes. Can you think of one who did?

The state of the left:

Sex dolls don't fuel rape fantasies. Letting in mudslimes without so much as a background check to invade your streets and neighborhoods fuels rape fantasies.

This.

Between private corporations and the international intelligence agency (we all know they effectively work as a single unit, forget the laughable theatrics of geopolitics) there are data profiles on a majority of all but the most primitive of peoples that negates any fantasy of privacy, many willingly contribute sufficient data points so as there every move is known, every thought, every conversation, every transaction, and every toss and turn in their sleep. You may have forgotten what you did on this day last year but the data banks haven’t, its all stored in perpetuity with increasingly sophisticated pieces of software utilising it.

Uncle Ted was right, welcome to the dystopia, it get’s worse every day. And people fain surprise that all of this data should be utilised in a political campaign?

The only thing that could stop this nightmare would be for everything to be fully encrypted and capital punishment to be actively dished out to anyone stealing people’s data. That’ll never be called for, it’ll never happen.

They don't realize the social graph of Twitter is literally public keeeeeEEEEEEEK so it doesn't even have to be exfiltrated.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL POL ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING
We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People
Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People
Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings
Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All
We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex
We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions(ironic shitposting is still shitposting)

Attached: conservashits.jpg (263x249, 68.71K)

top jej
10/troll
Had me laughing like hell.

Attached: 1469660687035.jpg (480x270, 8.4K)

Best opportunity in a long time to kill kikebook.

Teach your species something called Compliance

Affirmative action already exists. Why doesn't your species take advantage of it and do something called Work?

Again, if you don't want what gibs provides….. Work.

And we want our species to be protected from the savagery of yours. Would you rather we put you to death instead of sticking you in the kennel for "a minute"? Compliance.

Starting to sound like a broken record…. you don't want death, you don't want to be kenneled? Practice Compliance.

I knew this Facebook fuckery was going to show its head within a few days of the election result being announced.
The ‘Fake News’ fake news was one of the earliest campaigns launched against the democratic result, and Zuckerberg was all like ‘Mea Culpa, we gotta work against Fake News’.
The truth is that FB was working with the Dems. This is a classic switch of ‘accuse your enemies of what you yourself are actually doing’.

You used to be able to buy DMs of people on the dark web, supposedly from insiders freelancing.

Just wait until THAT news hits the normiesphere.

we know who you are.
We know who all of you are.
we know everything about everyone.
we are the JEWS

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1259x898, 676.97K)

When the (((shills))) are crying shill you know there is a panic ongoing.

Attached: I dont know whos jewing who anymore.jpg (444x500, 148.17K)

The GEOTUS uses Twitter.

#deletefacebookANDtwitter

Zuckerberg is selling his stock because of GDPR.

privacytrust.com/gdpr/

MAY 25, 2018

They always did this. There's a reason the UI was blue on a white background.

Attached: In-Q-Tel_logo.png (148x146, 2.58K)

You're not from the south. You're either from Ft. Meade or (((Tel Aviv))).

Replace cell phones with Faceberg 1:18 mark

I used to delete all my comments and posts after a month.

You know who loudly complained? My friend the CIA asset.