Israeli masters of Trump make him block a merger to save Israeli grip on semiconductor industry

>(((New York Times))) and other Jews praise Trump for doing it

"Why is this bad?", you might ask.

see pic related, Israel has been continuously used to spy on the entire American public for their government, as a way of doing something that is illegal for US gov to do, but not Illegal for Israeli gov to do. It's a loophole that does this: Allow US Gov to infringe on US Civilian rights, and it allows for US Tax payer money to line the pockets of Israel.

by the way: Qualcomm has been buying Israeli companies left and right, for years now. It may be that Israel was threatened for this reason: Qualcomm owning many companies in Israel and losing them to the Chinese.

Israeli companies bought by Qualcomm in the past couple of years alone:

"Big Semiconductor Mergers May Force Israeli Firms to Cash in Chips"

Article in pics, because it's behind paywall

Enjoy having Israeli surveillance rule your entire telecom network

Attached: 1512345641000.jpg (1224x5435 29.48 KB, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1MAVoT9oRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot pic.

Attached: nsa-bi-jew-israel-spy.jpg (1779x766, 428.72K)

He's not being played. It is the only reason he is running. Trump does not mean "America First" like Buchanan and Lindbergh meant it. He means the zionist establishment that finally succeeded in getting the Fed's charter and then plunged the world into two global wars. The "End of History" America is what he puts first.(>two scoops drumpf ree)

yes I agree, but most of nu/pol/ is in denial of this fact. I was trying to cushion the blow.(>muh nooopool)

I don't think they are. I think there is a soft denial from those frustrated with it to recognize how pervasive and automated the shill campaign is on here.

Lol slide harder

Nice try 50 Cent Party

Broadcom is not owned by the Chinese government, that excuse is nothing other than a red herring while he distracts us from seeing him (Trump) hand over the future of telecom to Israel. (Besides, everything is already made in China, they wouldn't gain much from this compared to Israel)

Now telecom is entirely in the hands of Israel, and it doesn't matter if your devices have backdoors or not anymore, all data is being sent via Israeli network.

The ZOG is a Jewish cashcow. The end game is a bunch of brown, genderless blobs that exist only to consume. Trump is just here to delude the Baby Boomers into thinking that the blobs will be mostly white and that """America"""" can still win wars. Once the kikes have milked the Baby Boomers of all their assets through (((healthcare))) , (((divorce))) , (((university))) , and other Jewish schemes the goyim will be completely defenseless against a Jewish Golden Age a depraved, dystopian hellscape detailed fully in the Talmud . Do you really think the kikes are going to let the goyim have any digital autonomy? Tr*mp is just another Baby Boomer gentile who is willing to lay down the lives and virginities of his own children for Israel. The general notion on Zig Forums is that Trump secretly cares about white birth rates and American demographics. But basic math shows that they only way to reverse the trend is to start murdering non-whites in the streets or to have the government place them inside of gas chambers. It is no longer possible to adjust American demographics in a "civilized". This is true on a mathematical level. Trump's actions are a complete façade, designed to placate retarded baby boomers, and, more importantly, a disillusioned portion of the male youth.

Death to the ZOG
Death to Baby Boomers
Death to Judaism and those that enable it

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

Reminder to immediately filter spam from Trump shills instead of engaging. If another poster comes along and relentless engages obvious Trump shills, they are working in a "derailment tandem" and need to be filtered as well.

Attached: david_brock_2.png (600x596 882.6 KB, 216.86K)

How desperate are you shills?
And you don't even bother to at least mask your faulty logic.

How does it feel to be 4D chess'd again and again and again?

Attached: a_ov_pepe_160928.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 47.13K)

Correct on all counts.

Attached: david_brock_3.png (640x400 273.88 KB, 8.51K)

Attached: e39af540808de6b9145c516aa7216aa03513b40f490625b6103226bb73b25056.jpg (980x490 136.49 KB, 76.34K)

Blocking it so chinks can't steal the tech. Fuck you gook.

Attached: Fie-Ji Antenna.jpg (790x549, 81.14K)

they're coming out of the woodwork in droves now

Attached: gffjghjgjk.jpg (1194x1437 733.74 KB, 882.6K)

Anything made in gookland gets stolen by the jews in charge of the government, LeeFai Wongberg

Attached: We Da Ju Nao.jpg (382x400, 39.56K)

Watch 24 and 5 to see if something important

Attached: 2017-12-18-ruski_medvedi_davcne_utaje_in_vohuni.jpg (1600x1000 74.09 KB, 422.05K)

Attached: 1424751660394.jpg (634x695 273.88 KB, 70.85K)

So what you're saying is, Trump stopped a bunch of hooknose jews from making an easy fortune selling American ingenuity to our enemies, the squinteye jews.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=i1MAVoT9oRU

He stopped actual jews from losing their grip on world telecom technology. Enjoy, good goy sheep.

wtf i love chinks now

the absolute state of Zig Forums.(Bingo)

Heres the missing fact with your theory OP. The kikes own China.
/bread

You're implying that the Jews don't control it already?

This gives them ultimate control and infinite freedom. This is a big step.

Its the same step. Whether Israel or China owns it, kikes own it.
This is nothing more than a PR stunt for the base.

You base this reasoning off the speculation of some kike journalist for Haaretz?

did you read the fucking OP? I base it on many different factors INCLUDING israel saying how they are threatened by semiconductor mergers

Nah. It's speculation my dude. Just as I'm speculating Israel will have much larger concerns than semiconductor mergers in the near future. I don't base this reasoning off some kike journalists speculations though.

Just ignore it goyim! this is nothing! haha, are you chinese or something?

Attached: Israel New World Order.jpg (2000x1947, 833.19K)

Nonsensical bot gibberish

Attached: Shit Bisdngosdsdsdsdsd car2d2asd.jpg (912x1275, 345.25K)

ironic

Blatant lies

Attached: Shit Bisdngosdsdsdssdssdsdsddsd car2d2asd.jpg (912x1275, 350.2K)

I'm not ignoring it though.

Attached: 1517202350786.png (500x547, 7.75K)

Nonsensical bot gibberish

Attached: Shit sdBisdngosdsdsdssdssdsdsddsd car2d2asd.jpg (912x1275, 351.46K)

jidf detected. china is not owned by jews. this is a flagrant lie meant to make us accept and submit to the authority of the jewish menace.

chessfags will burn on the day of the rope.

Hardware level poz is just the cherry on top and it's always been in there, in every large vendor of electronics from PCs to smartphones.
So making a big song and dance about this and trying to say it's proof of drumpf le kike as usual, is pushing shit up hill.

What's the Chinese term for sayanim again?

Maybe we should go back to making our own chips and etching our own circuit boards.

KIKES AND CHINKS BOTH BACKDOOR ALL ELECTRONICS

Attached: 1521177578265.png (466x586, 102.77K)

either shill or brainlet

I just got an idea for addition to shill bingo.

(OP)
Thank (((you)))

If an user has paint open, higlight the new shill threads in the catalog

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

Sad, sad faggot ass kike mods.

I just want you to know how much I enjoy in your defeat

Attached: SilvioBerlusconi_1461376c.jpg (620x432 12.16 KB, 53.65K)

Like fuck I don't understand them.
Do you seriously think the kikes don't have open access to echelon/prism/etc databases and have not already implanted a multitude of backdoors in various key components, throughout the entire industry?
Do you think this one little decision was the beginning?
There is practically no difference between controlling faceberg, apps, location shit, and a physical triangulation via cell towers these days you fucking idiot. Having a backdoor in the cell just makes it easy, every single cell on the planet has one, it's called a baseband modem. That's not even getting into the layer above shit which is what this thread is about.
But instead of being an ignorant dumbfuck, you might want to lurk moar.

You are defeated. The thought that you are going to provide us with this amusement to feels me with immense joy

Bump )

Attached: videoplayback (53)

Shills running wild. Thanks, RenTech.

Attached: videoplayback (45).mp4 (1280x720 4.93 MB, 837.49K)

The fact that you are forced to provide us with this entertaiment for the next six years almost too beautiful

You could say that Satan presented the world with Obama. Great speaker, eloquent, suave, handsome, never said anything too provocative, never got in any trouble… He screwed everybody with a smile on his face. Now, here comes Trump. Stumbling, yelling, tripping up… that’s God’s man. He’s human. He has sinned, but he doesn’t deny it

150% TRUE

This why we keep winning harder and harder.
We are right

He has an army of jewish lawyers and hasbarat shills for that.

He will be one and done.

People feel that. That's why they love him so much

Because they know he is sincere

Attached: Schlomo and Schlomo.jpeg (1143x1452, 429.25K)

Yeah, any day now those mass arrests are coming. Any ol' day now. Oh, wait. Something came up. We gotta push the revolution past midterms. Make sure you vote, goy. Oh, something came up. We have to bomb israel's enemies now. We'll get around to israel eventually, goy. Oh, something came up. We had to grow the nation's debt 36% faster than the economy itself. We'll get those Federal Reserve kikes next time, goy!

You realize as a TORpedonigger your posts are generally dismissed out of hand and generally filtered right?

Tends to be what happens when you don't suck jew dick around here.

Because a merger was blocked changing nothing
Something happened? How does that logic make any sense to you?
A company completely in china will be shit, they've already been caught spying through chips. Companies that already share portions with Israel are also shit. Implying those are the only companies in existence or that China buying a company will make something better is ridiculous.
Israel doesn't run companies, they fleece shit off ones they invest in. Since they're not capable of doing anything themselves… so, identical to what the chinese do.

I thought I missed that Broadcom is now Chinese or something, but looks like it's not, it's US (former HP subsidiary) and Singapore. One reasoning I saw that if they would cut back R&D at Qualcomm that could be an advantageous situation for the Chinese Huawei. But I guess you could also turn that around to some extent and say that could also benefit somewhat the European Ericsson and Nokia?

On the other hand Qualcomm seems like a Jew-run company from its beginnigs. Let's see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualcomm

"Qualcomm was founded in 1985 by Cornell and MIT alumnus and UC San Diego professor (((Irwin M. Jacobs))), USC, MIT alumnus (((Andrew Viterbi))), Harvey White, Adelia Coffman, (((Andrew Cohen))), Klein Gilhousen and Franklin Antonio. …
Qualcomm's first products and services included the OmniTRACS satellite locating and messaging service … developed from a product called Omninet owned by (((Izak Parviz Nazarian))), (((Younes Nazarian))), and (((Neil Kadisha)))."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izak_Parviz_Nazarian
"He was the managing partner of Omninet Capital, an investment vehicle and the first major investor in Qualcomm."
"Once in the United States, he worked with Armand Hammer to help Soviet Jews emigrate to Israel in the 1980s. He is a co-founder of the Iranian American Jewish Federation"

China is owned by jews, though.

Like they didn't already have that? They don't even have to get their own hands dirty; they have people lining up to be shabbos goyim.

You do know that almost all of the information infrastructure in the US is already run by (((Intel))) processors known to have backdoors right?

BUT TRUST US GOY, THIS IS ALL NEW, WE NEVER HAVE SPIED BEFORE VIA BACKDOORS, DRUMPF SOLD OUT TO ISISRAEL!11!

#OpenBordersForIsreal is actually a viable political move, if only everyone took it seriously, shut down the meme pages, and posed it as a real political movement.

Attached: 3352A318-0D70-46C9-952F-40B268FD9D4B.png (640x640, 111.14K)

Hahaha are you an actual Chinese shill? I know Shareblue takes Chinese money to shill Chinese interests.