Reddit user claims to be Austin bomber, compares himself to 'Zodiac Killer' and says he wants world to 'burn'

Reddit user claims to be Austin bomber, compares himself to 'Zodiac Killer' and says he wants world to 'burn'
A mysterious social media user claims to be behind the bombings that have terrorized Texas in recent weeks, vowing that he won't stop until he becomes "as prolific as the Zodiac Killer."
"My intention is not to kill people. I am doing this simply because I want to watch the world burn," someone using the handle "austinbomber" posted on Reddit Tuesday.
The anonymous user made a string of disturbing messages in which he compared himself to the Zodiac, the notorious serial killer who was never caught or identified even though he murdered at least five people in California in the 1960s and '70s.
The self-professed Austin bomber denied suggestions that the attacks are racially motivated.

nydailynews.com/news/national/reddit-user-claims-austin-bomber-compares-zodiac-article-1.3886094

Attached: 1280px-Reddit_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png (1280x427, 39.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/austinbomber
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ydnkersTbM4J:https://www.reddit.com/user/austinbomber &cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera
cc.com/episodes/drc1ue/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper-march-20–2018—of-montreal-season-1-ep-1080
pscp.tv/w/1djGXdXrADzGZ
pscp.tv/w/1djGXdXrMjVGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

‘Military Memento Device’ Goes Off At South Austin Goodwill
AUSTIN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – Austin Police and firefighters responded to a reported explosion in the 9800 block of Brodie Lane in south Austin, at a Goodwill around 7:00 p.m. Tuesday.
The Austin Fire Department initially said it was a reported package explosion.

One person was injured and first responders evacuated the building.

Nearby stores, shopping centers and restaurants were also evacuated.

The victim, an employee at the Goodwill, is a man in his 30s.
Police said he is recovering from his injuries and going to be okay.
Austin Police clarified there was no package explosion at the Goodwill. The item that exploded was not a bomb, rather an incendiary device.
Sources say apparently the incendiary device was in a box that had been left at the donation drop-off site.

How is this person anything like Zodiac? Confirmed plebbit LARP.

If he said unibomber I might have believed him. Larp unless Proven otherwise.

This. Everything in the OP sounds more like unibomber and nothing like Zodiac. AFAIK there were no cryptic messages or undecipherable messages found anywhere.

that's not important and I am surprised you don't see past the LARP.
I'd hate to be the person being targeted by this false flag. I'm sure there is a Jack Ruby waiting in the wings to silence whoever this poor patsy turns out to be.

L A R P
A
R
P

the unabomber bombed to attract attention to his manifesto and get it published. the killing was merely a side effect of garnering media attention.

this larper is most likely not the bomber but if he is his intention is to use the bombs to kill. personally I don't think there's a political motive here, and the whole hate crime angle was just dumb ZOGbots appeasing the libtards who are raising hell that no one cares for their precious niggers. he's made no attempt at communicating with anyone. even a CIAnigger false flag would release a manifesto about how dumb niggers are or something.

If that's the case which it probably is then this guy (the real bomber not LARP) is running deep and quiet and it will take a while to catch him. It also means he's doing this with no overriding cause and he's simply a flamboyant serial killer. Possibly an accelerationist (maybe) but I'm leaning more towards just enjoying the show kinda sociopathic narcissist.

Austin bomber could be carrying out 'trial run' for bigger attack as new blast raises fears in Texas area

FedEx Explosion Gives Austin Bomber ‘Sense of Power,’ Experts Say

Is the Austin Bomber showing shades of the Unabomber? | Fox News

Will the /r/austinbomber name the JEWS next???

austinbomber (u/austinbomber) - Reddit
reddit.com/user/austinbomber
14 hours ago - I once read a great wealth of books - my favorite authors have been John Grisham and Tom Clancy. I have read all of their books. I won't say where or how, but there was a small time in my life where all I had were books and literature. My favorite book is "The Chamber" by Grisham. Currently I am reading …

cached copy
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ydnkersTbM4J:https://www.reddit.com/user/austinbomber &cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1529x641, 177.36K)

Kaczynski didn't start the bombings to attract attention to his manifesto, because it wasn't even written at the time he started bombing in the late 70s. He wrote it later and pushed to have it published only the mid-1990s.

With the exception of the airline bomb which failed to go off, and which I personally suspect was not done by Kaczynski just as I don't believe the Atlanta Olympic bombing was done by ERR, and for the same reasoning i.e. it doesn't fit the pattern, all of Kaczynski's targets had a definite pattern and individual targets, which is a significant difference from this case.

Finally, did you know that Kaczynski was an MKULTRA victim?

this. another edgy teen about to get v& in their prime for an unfunny LARPtroll

i hope he used proxies because every ip on that hop is going to get it's door kicked in.

I did but it slipped my mind when I typed up my post. They got him when he was at Harvard, didn't they?

Kaczynski was still politically motivated though, and I maintain that this guy is likely not. The tripwire bomb is the biggest giveaway, he clearly didn't care who he killed.

The bomber is a nigger from ohio

Yep, they got him at Harvard. They guy who ran the experiments was Henry Murray, who left Harvard from 1939-1945 to work for the OSS and then returned to Harvard after the war.

Murray was also the guy that co-wrote the personality profile of Hitler and claimed that Hitler was probably a faggot who couldn't get it up for women.

he's probably under surveillance already, the dumbass. if spent all this time reading those books and learning how to bomb, i guarantee you he's not spent enough time to get away with this LARPosting. Likely, there's some kid in the Austin area who is already under surveillance, and when the next bomb goes off, the Feds will know its not him. And, they'll probably let him go on LARPing on reddit, tbh. Basically, by my calculation, the longer the reddit LARPing goes on, the probability that it is the real bomber drops off precipitously.

He lives at 33 west markinson ave in columbus ohi. Thats the bomber. And he is a god damned nigger

niggers cant make bombs tho.

Oh and I do think the Austin thing is either politically or religiously motivated.

LARP and the bomber is CIA psyop, yawn

You are a black nigger and so is the black nigger bomb maker. You rat nigger haired flip flopper…. He lives at 33 west markinson ave in columbus ohio. NIGGER

Oh no you flip flopping rat haired nigger. You filthy fish eyed homeless shit bird nigger. Nope. The bomber is a Black nigger with USPS connections. NIgger

We have the technology.

Attached: wewuzscience.jpg (476x362, 26.02K)

You don't have shit when the power goes out.You filthy rat haired black skinned nigger

Attached: 1482035590713.jpg (640x400, 78.42K)

Clearly a LARP, if somebody like that wanted to "watch the world burn" nice batman quote dude he'd do more than kill some teenage negro.

is he taking donations?

quads and dubs confirm, it's the coonabomber

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1007x910, 242.66K)

So, wtf exactly is an "incendiary device"? I mean ffs a can of spray paint could be considered an "incendiary device".

LE tends to leave out details on effective home-made bomb making for some reason

Now you’re getting it.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x334, 84.17K)

it's some dumb kid…why didn't we think of doing a bullshit ama and blame antifa?

kek

Someone should overlay MOSQUES and Religion of Cuck™IC CENTERS over this route.

Guess who's going to jail.

Who else but Coonabomber?

just an old M34 from WWII

Attached: M34 WP Grenades.jpg (531x1018, 164.5K)

Come on man it's clearly not him

I know, but this dumbass edgelord is still going to get v& for his le epic trolling.

Grandad used to drop Willie Pete's down ratholes in Vietnam

good one less redditor

What exactly did they do to him? All I know is he was experimented on and it changed him forever

Why no statement/demands released? And if it is a false flag, why did the media take so long to pick up the story?

Isn't that still technically conspiracy to commit fraud? So even if he doesn't go to jail for the explosives, he's still going to get raped for being fake?

Just how old are you exactly?

My guess would be mid to late 20's

If he mentioned "The fire rises" or he "expected one if them in the wreckage" I would have to congratulate /bane/ for warping reality again.

I could see that. let the LARPer take the credit, and watch the Coonabomber get asshurt and post "NO IT'S ME"

Attached: 04f003ae50b2a712f16a5bedbec0e08c3a9e9010b82c1559ec6748a84ab2a1c0.jpg (380x288, 28.69K)

draft started in '69, drafting age was somewhere between 18-30.

Where were you going with this?

Attached: Tank CIA bebop.webm (966x720, 3.89M)

Gonna have to give us more sources on that faggot if you want us to believe your half cocked bullshit

Lyin' Ted strikes again. How long will he keep getting away with it?
wtf I'm a Cruzmissile now

Attached: ted cruz twitter.jpg (800x453 3.72 MB, 297.79K)

you think that's funny, well you better watch out. cold fusion, move over!

Attached: 1440786504199-1.jpg (574x732, 70.96K)

audibly fucking laughed

yep. probably the same thing they've been doing with the "its racially motivated" stuff

so those are the addresses of the boxes and they're on that route? well, that means his house probably is. of course, cuckchan had to go and spoil it. i mean, if real people were dying, I could see it, but jeez…

We broke the leddit sperg? kek

It's a jew.

Hope the feds arrest this faggot

cc.com/episodes/drc1ue/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper-march-20–2018—of-montreal-season-1-ep-1080
now i don't know who's jewing who
(not sure how to download that vid)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.33.36 AM.png (1020x167 105.46 KB, 39K)

Why am I not surprised?

I don't know which is worse or are these synonymous being from plebbit

Given the location it remains worrryingly possible he's a READ SIEGE fed asset (according to the (((SPLC))) atomwaffen are in San Antonio), the lack of any actual ideology and no goal beyond chaos would fit with their satanic doomsday cult. In this scenario they're just waiting for him to rack up a few more kills before they swoop on him as a "Nazi", using this as a pretext to shut down dissent even harder.

Attached: san antonio, austin.png (230x219 258.44 KB, 11.41K)

Glad someone posted this. Time for us to get to work.

Granted this is likely a LARP but, at the same time, many of these fucks want notoriety and to be known forever so there is always a chance they would do this. Still though, posting to Reddit, that dipshit is probably already in custody.

Bomber is already confirmed Infowarrior Owen Schroyer. He's been at every scene of the crime. Live streaming reactions, boosting Alex's ratings.

Listen Zig Forums this seems to me like a LE bait and pull, to irk the real bombers who will want the """glory""", without a doubt, they would have snatched this mother fucker by now if this isn't a set up.

Attached: 1486438817804.jpg (404x600, 45.1K)

No proof but given the location and given current events my money is on cartels who can assemble and send from Mexico to box in area and have it delivered given how liberal Austin is now and the shield for criminal activity that creates.

Interesting theory. It could also be an ebin troll to frame someone through hacked WiFi or suchlike, kind of the next level up from swatting.

and it makes sense who they are targeting, La Raza and MS13 and friends will slaughter blacks, whites, and any chance for revenge on a race-traitor

I hope that the FBI hasn't gone that low, but if it's a simple scapegoat, and the bombings don't stop then it either proves it falseflag attacks or they got the wrong guy…if they don't write it off as copycats

ratto, is that you?

Thats why they did it. Its a ploy to get the real guy.

The absolute madman. RIP reporters.

Pflugerville?

This, also, reddit is aware of baneposting, IIRC.

tip of the spear

nah, this was earlier around 9pm

Larpy faggot wanting attention most likely. We've seen this type of shit before.

Sounds like he's trying to recruit other infowarriors to join his struggle. He's finally snapped.

CHECKED.

Could be the cops, baiting the guy. With jew psychofags saying it's about 'power' and all this other bullshit projection from them, they could think posing as him would force him to reveal himself. The 'world burn' bullshit is some teenage girl faggotry. I hope it's some soy boy in antifa.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-21 Kris Betts on Twitter BREAKING APD, FBI arresting suspect in Austin bombing Suspect donated device, sh[...].png (873x400, 72.48K)

Donated it to whom?

Donated? If this is some poor vet who donated a couple fun–time artiesims, wew

Attached: 1488995123691 (2).jpg (640x426, 112.14K)

APD is working an Officer Involved Shooting in the 1700 block of N. IH-35. Media staging area will be at the Sherwin Williams Paint, 3321 N. IH-35. APD PIO will be en-route.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (610x850, 133.37K)

I need a stream…

shilling on twitter it was "Q"

Attached: biggs.png (677x903, 120.5K)

is this Q?

Attached: suspect outside bus stop.jpg (1281x960, 213.75K)

livestream
RSBN happening kike stream up within minutes, again, at 3AM. He must have the setup in his house.
pscp.tv/w/1djGXdXrADzGZ

Attached: rsbn_happening_kike.png (779x573, 351.27K)

This is Q

Attached: I0YqG3G.gif (320x180, 1.26M)

Checked for deleted KVUE tweet

footage of guy who mailed fedex bomb released (not confirmed this is the same)

Attached: fedex4.jpg (1219x587 552.78 KB, 643.97K)

(yes, 6 is part of the tweet)

Attached: fedex6.jpg (1200x1028 60.08 KB, 113.67K)

That sunuvabitch….

This bastard needs to burn

Attached: cb554ede243d7487aa3652b9f097674da8e1d300ad0c5dce935753ff2b584499.jpg (1200x675, 60.08K)

More pictures being released.
Media reports he's white and it's not a wig.

Attached: Samuson Hydensen.jpg (1435x1192, 76.97K)

cbs austin live stream
pscp.tv/w/1djGXdXrMjVGZ

Can't confirm this tweet, sry no link
From elsewhere…
Tony Plohetski-Verified account @tplohetski · 47s47 seconds ago 

BREAKING: Bombing suspect is dead, law enforcement sources confirm.