I stumbled on evidence that US military monitors 8ch

Wapack Labs is a privately held cyber intelligence company delivering proprietary intelligence data and in-depth strategic cyber threat intelligence.

Founded in 2011 by the creator of the first successful DoD public-private cyber intelligence partnership and an eCommerce pioneer, Wapack Labs focuses on identifying cyber threat actors, incidents, and trends.

Their address:
WAPACK LABS LCC
326 Chestnut Hill Road, Suite 400
New Boston, NH 03070

Its Fucking US Military Air Force Base

Attached: US-mil-8ch-4.jpg (1293x852 146.05 KB, 214.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wapacklabs.blogspot.si/2017/10/Zig
treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20161229.aspx2016-12-29
bbb.org/concord/business-reviews/security-systems/wapack-labs-in-manchester-nh-92037386
linkedin.com/in/jeffery-stutzman-55975a
8ch.net/settings.php?board=pol
twitter.com/wapacklabs
twitter.com/MeddlingBsyBody/status/977547923285213184
pastebin.com/j7v3tByh
af.mil/Inspector-General-Complaints/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of their articles:
wapacklabs.blogspot.si/2017/10/Zig Forums-vs-anonymous.html

Zig Forums Vs. Anonymous
On 4 October 2017, Wapack Analysts observed a post made to Zig Forums’s image board with a link to a raid against Anonymous on the "insurgency" board. Raids are commonly organized on image boards and are the act of harassing an organization by means of exposing one’s personal information (doxing), SWATing, hacking, spamming, prank phone calling, and other forms of remote harassment. The raid organizers claim that they are sick of the Anonymous movement and that hacktivists are a bunch of annoying Social Justice Warriors (SJW). The term SJW is very common derogatory slang among image board users, directed at individuals who fight strongly for a cause. Several doxes of Anonymous members have been posted, but still need to be verified. Alternative communication sources for the raid, such as IRC and Discord, were once active, but currently are not. The raid started in June and is still active on Zig Forums’s "insurgency" board, but alternative communication sources are no longer active, suggesting the raid is dying down in popularity and will likely soon end. Wapack Labs Analysts will continue to monitor Zig Forums’s cyber operations, conducted against Anonymous, for any potential implications to our subscribers…READ MORE

Wapack Labs has cataloged and reported image boards and activity involving Anonymous in the past. An archive of related reporting can be found in the Red Sky Alliance portal.

Attached: US-military-8ch.jpg (900x832, 178.62K)

This company was involved in blaming/framing Russians for election meddling.

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20161229.aspx2016-12-29

According to BBB, the owner of wapack is jefferey stutzman
bbb.org/concord/business-reviews/security-systems/wapack-labs-in-manchester-nh-92037386
linkedin.com/in/jeffery-stutzman-55975a

Attached: alisa2.jpg (1289x897 178.13 KB, 295.18K)

What makes you think that they are merely quiet observers?

Chasing their own tails

yeah they are not sending their best

They weren't going after (((Anonymous))), they were monitoring threats against it. Really makes you think.

theyve been shitposting and shilling here for quite some time. whitewashing (((US))) bullshit around the world like supporting ISIS and the saudis

anonymous has been a wholly fbi operation since 2010

halfchan is gonna have field day with this

Attached: herewego.jpg (954x471, 139.01K)

So? They're even worse than we are.

No shit. I'm implying Wapack is running intelligence for Anonymous.

Attached: base.jpg (822x781 177.87 KB, 136.79K)

I didnt even notice that

Attached: lol.jpg (482x289, 27.55K)

Theyre running out of ways to ask for gibs that the (((air force))) needs its own shill squad now?

Hello boys! We are watching you the same way you are watching us! Thank you for helping us to lead the people into rabbit hole to swallow the free redpills. Keep shilling your stupid shekels. You can't beat the Aussie shitposters!!

go back

Inside the brainlet's mind

Please make your shillings legible in future.

Attached: 2757da6bfd8977396a40e5c83189bd17752465fc8a080db3d8f3a298597982dc-b.jpg (678x1024, 75.46K)

Attached: seth_open_borders.jpg (840x1129 49.85 KB, 139.55K)

he did not write or imply that. you simply pulled that out of your ass and you are really bad at whatever you are trying here.

Stuzman probably has a script that searches for wapacklabs and it brought him to this thread.

Sanpaku is strong in those kids.

(1) (You)
(1) (You)
(1) (You)
It's satirical, meant to mock the conclusion that has made. The implication being that he's not thinking rationally, and that he's retarded.(No. You die now.)

Attached: 8b85fef5ca61533b54662f8da83c3fa718c418e30eae2c539a23bda9fc98729f-pol.png (653x535, 642.57K)

Most entities that associate with the DoD are just out to scam them in order to get that sweet Mil Money. The sheer amount of wasted funding is atrocious.

Interesting that they can't even convey to their stupid contractors that their relationship with Anonymous is supposed to be clandestine.

damn you are good
I give up

Attached: 1520902763757.png (1396x1114, 490.28K)

Archive as many articles as you can
They might delete some if they see this thread

Kikes and Niggers, Niggers and Kikes

Attached: nk.png (962x413, 530.89K)

You're right! I wonder if it's related to hormone imbalances or cortisol levels. Stress of being called out for being liars?

As a red-blooded American I wasn't going to let them take my guns, but now I am so overwhelmed by this charming picture of Actor David Hogg and his choir of African background vocalists that I will surely give up my 2nd Amendment rights immediately!

Wapack labs Sinkhole domains
Guy posting honeypot earlier in this thread.
Let's see how many we can identify, eh?
I think we should notify DOD that this WAPACKLABS contractor has been
compromised. A clear security breach!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-24 at 08.34.49.png (1030x641, 102.3K)

So it seems Wapacklabs have a bunch of "products" where they install viruses and keyloggers on military computers, and then log the ip-addresses of the computers who report back to their botnet, stealing US military information, and supposedly monitoring security at the same time.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-24 at 08.39.09.png (1004x360, 54.99K)

No shit…wow, EVERY FUCKING TIME. Goddamn, this is what a chunk of (wasted) money is going to.

lol, who'd have guessed.

They have no reason to 'monitor' 8ch, they can do it externally at that level.

Wonder why they'd add that to a wordfilter eh!

really hard to believe a web security company headed by some random thot would be this incompetent

i always just figured because it was funny

Attached: wordfilters.PNG (1905x403, 160.94K)

nah its been there for a while

No it hasn't. It's been up for 12 hours. Very strange things happening at 8ch indeed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 8.23.51 AM.png (994x670, 177.32K)

all the civicnationalist to civic nationalist shit has been there for a bit

Because the ethnonataonaIist terminology is cancerous. There's an autistic gentleman here who can probably explain it better than I can.

whatevre you say bro i was looking at the settings page last week and noticed all of those filters
8ch.net/settings.php?board=pol

Crisis Actors. The way they react so seriously to this means they’re actual Crisis Actors

Best mods ever

Lmao I guess the ADL bought 8ch(If the ADL was running Zig Forums then you'd be welcome here)

If I remember right, a shill was arguing against éthno-nationalism, hence why it was filtered to civic nationalism. So every time he tried shitting on éthno-nationalism he'd end up shitting on civic nationalism instead. Also, the word nationalism means a racially homogenous society to begin with so the term éthno-nationalism is redundant.

Nigger, the fashy aut-kikes are the only people who use the term, they're also who obsesses about a "ethnostate", which before Spencer, was only ever used to refer to Kikestan.

I think you have it backwards, the poster who kept defending the term was who ended up banned repeatedly.

WAPACK labs worker detected.

Was that it? I don't remember the details, I just remember éthno-nationalism got filtered because that one faggot was being a faggot. It is actually a redundant term though. But wordfilters are off topic and probably a derail attempt by Wapack.

see:

Its just some lazy jew sucking those DoD shekels.

He uses fucking blogspot, are located on or very very near an airforce base and use slack as their repository, charging tens of thousands of USD for access to it.

Based on blogspot contributors, company has 5 employees. I bet on is his wife and two are his children or some other jews from family.

Attached: MuhTribe.jpg (958x525, 97.8K)

this was for you:

Also the"terms and services" link at the bottom redirects to a fucking squarespace
This reeks of shit and pisssssss

External threat review (Recommended DFARS solution): Wapack Labs will perform an analysis of external indicators and present findings to H2L for inclusion in the DFAR assessment.
Static Log Analysis: Export logs, and Wapack Labs will parse and run them against internal databases. A prioritized list will be provided of activities identified in-network, based on 'hits' against our known bad actor database.
Network flow monitoring: Export network flow (Netflow) data to Wapack Labs. We'll derive information related to botnets and anomalies, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Brute Force Attacks, worms and scanning, data breach and/or exfiltration and on the fly forensic analysis.
APT Monitoring: Place a sensor on your network. We'll perform 24x7 monitoring, detection, and analysis for Advanced Persistent Threats operating in your environment.
Counterintelligence Survey: Lead by former US Air Force OSI counterintelligence operatives and cyber agents, this service offers a heavy cyber and CI assessment of company leadership.

Pamela Bierau, Bierau? (((Bierau)))?

Few minutes later: last pic is result of google search

every fucking time

Attached: (((Bierau))).jpg (330x331 85.46 KB, 32.02K)

Checked. She looks Semitic tbh

Attached: IMG_2949.PNG (640x931, 67.2K)

Spies have been around for thousands of years, and we've known about similar things for quite a while.

I believe Eglin Airforce Base has been busted astroturfing reddit before. A lot of the don't meet up or take action rhetoric is actually from Spooks. It's a classic tactic to blame someone else for exactly what you're doing.

Is everyone on this board a spie but me?

Attached: aa425ebfd34932984dc7260466bf9fcf28a400cebb8817668ad05096f594cf99.gif (600x450, 86.93K)

Nope. I'm not. Most of us here aren't. We're just a bunch of battletoads enthusiasts , this is the guy you want to talk to

Jim McKee
Red Sky Alliance Corporation
314-422-8185
[email protected]

RED ALERT
RED ALERT

twitter.com/wapacklabs

Attached: RedALERT.jpg (955x734, 96.44K)

The fuck does that mean? Sinkhole domains?

Attached: wut.jpeg (598x600, 115.86K)

Bump faggots

twitter.com/MeddlingBsyBody/status/977547923285213184

Attached: Bump.jpg (628x512, 67.68K)

I love how these threads inevitably get filled with nonse posts that don't fit any sort of reasoning.
Reminds me of a comic of scientists who realize they're being monitored by scientists who then realize they're being monitored by scientists who don't quite yet realize they're being monitored. Can't remember where I saw it.

They're tracking ips (we knew already that's why I fuck em raw dog)
Laugh at their collective nerd faces
They don't know
Shadilay

el oh el

Reporting Period: March 19, 2018

Wapack Labs identified connections from 782 new unique IP addresses, which are checking in with one of the many Wapack Labs sinkhole domains.

Contact Wapack Labs for more information: 603-606-1246, or [email protected]

Action recommendation: Users should immediately place each of these IP addresses in a monitor or block status in intrusion prevention systems.

Bump too

Jim's freemasonry has been well known, yes.

Attached: 75b3f5865339188b4745aa509e538a1fa8f66ff8ee1d4dc2048e6d958f3e2d8f.jpg (650x466, 100.4K)

Because the 'I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass' spammer uses it for baiting/D&C and below

This

Kek the torfag shill is butthurt

That's...
Disquieting. Either some autists are going out of their way for japes or the larp is bigger than a think tank.

pastebin.com/j7v3tByh

BABA BOOEY

Attached: wack pack.jpg (474x335, 37.25K)

Attached: 1521459135864.gif (300x370 492.5 KB, 45.23K)

It's just a joke and adccf1's probably trying to derail the thread. But it's nice to see Hotwheels is still semi alive

Freech had their buffalo romps. Christ-chan comic poster spam, Turks have bumblefucked in the past to that extent, the 'sharia for whites' poster(s) probably got the mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker filter.
But then again, your not here to have a conversation it seems, but incite anger. Dig up proof or provide alternative, don't yell it from a roof and expect change.

Checked

Attached: John_Morris.png (305x341, 172.13K)

This.
Almost all of those wordfilters are there for a reason, mostly due to torfags shillspamming like the one in this thread.

which board is this supposed to be from?

thx

he bettr not b jokin m9 swer on me mum

Meant for >>11409389

af.mil/Inspector-General-Complaints/

Attached: IG-Banner_Final_top.jpg (660x394, 143.38K)

We are shitposters.

Checked

Why do they always lie about why they're hated?

Why is the blond girl not wearing shoes? I don't get it

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-103554_Chrome.jpg (1440x351, 183.85K)

What the fuck is wrong with her feet too? I'm not a foot fetish guy but god damn woman , those snausages look like they're about to pop

Because they'd get strung up from lamp posts if they told the truth about why they're hated.

Sinkhole is their term for honeypot.

Attached: free bait.jpg (471x457, 33.85K)

Hotwheels is a LARP.

If their sinkholes got exposed then it would probably ruin their entire business..

That kind of implies we haven't found their actual site, but the public front.

In a sinkhole there isn't any sign the ground is about to cave until holy shit the ground caves.
Fucking sinkholes

Attached: IMG_2951.GIF (500x288, 4.76M)

Attached: 1423462666429.png (759x551, 6.55K)