Clinton investigator shot and ran over

archive.is/ddfl2
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html
by "ex"-special agent
he also previously been pepper sprayed by unknown attacker on the street.

Attached: clintons_hit_list_body_bags.jpg (500x324, 42.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ddfl2
archive.is/OGWGo
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/14/fox-news-sued-by-parents-of-seth-rich-slain-dnc-staffer-for-conspiracy-theory-about-his-death/?utm_term=.35b3f33336ad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Punch_(slave)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see the lugenpresse cover this. They're too busy talking about the whores who make false allegations about Trump. I hope the DOJ makes this cunt sing.

well, at least he didn't actually die

yet

Bump because fuck you coughing fit pants of shit.

It happened over a week ago and the media is pretty much ignoring it.

"He is still recovering after being shot several times and run over by an SUV last Tuesday. "

Another reminder that kikes absolutely suck at everything except making shit up.

wheeew

>archive.is/ddfl2
shitty fucking cuckchan OP, but at least you archived it. youre learning.

get rid of that and were getting closer to the truth. also pay attention to the fact that this guy he hired tried to hijack the investigation and lead it astray. i think he was initially hired as controlled opp, but then they decided to pull the plug on burkman entirely. this could be a good indication that he was getting close to something. we should look for anywhere online where he has been posting about his investigation.

lets dig into what we can about this kevin doherty. this is a rare case, as both people involved are actually still alive (for now). lets not waste this opportunity.

also keep an eye out for either doherty or burkman to have a sudden tragic turn of health. and if you see it, archive it.

God is watching over him and giving him strength to expose Clinton and the synagogue of satan.

It says in the archive that the guy who attacked him was the investigator he hired, it wasn't the investigator who got attacked.

Semantics, burkman is the one investigating

archive.is/OGWGo
"Burkman was there to retrieve what he thought were documents from an FBI whistleblower"

They kinda suck at that, too.

the deep state is ordered to kill people

Don't investigate, just casually walk by them, put two rounds into them, and keep walking.

That's a pretty good health pool for some pencil pusher.

Ummm….

Sticky now mods? What the fuck's going on with this article?

Don't waste your breath user, of course it won't even get any attention. WaPo is covering this (how odd), though look at how they worded this:

I like how they tired to make him look like a crazed right wing nut then sneakily throw in the shooting… Why the hell would you cover the story like that? Why make him crazed when there's a blatant fact thrown in after that crushes everything you said? Shit writing? Or just a writer (and editor) compensating (for the sake of his job/appearance)?

How has there been no thread for this in 5 days Zig Forums? This is BIG.

Wait.. I misread this and need a coffee…

Attached: pretend it never happened.jpg (1280x720, 117.07K)

Sounds like he wanted to make the attempt, but not kill him.

Like he was forced to make "an attempt". The car hit must have been minor.
And given the switcheroo the parents of Rich did with the Faux News story, that makes sense. Both are being threatened.

OR

He's one of Clinton's cronies.
It makes NO sense for him to shoot/hit Burkman… aside from insanity or MKultra… though I don't think MK is how we think it is.

Expect him to be suffocated in the hospital

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/14/fox-news-sued-by-parents-of-seth-rich-slain-dnc-staffer-for-conspiracy-theory-about-his-death/?utm_term=.35b3f33336ad

I think Faux is being "forced" to retract their story too, mainly with lawsuits.

obviously, fucking nigger doesnt know what copy editing is

Are Seth Rich' parents cowards? the answer is yes, otherwise the would not have brought up a lamb to the slaughter bernout.

Come again? He done a bit of ctrl v or something?

Eh. Nothing they can do to bring him back ay. I think they thought it's not worth it.

copy editing is the professional proofreading of written articles before being printed for neutrality getting rid of any possible slant or using excessive words or anything that could possibly be misconstrued

Sloppy sloppy. They somehow forgot the suicide by 23 nails to the back of the head from a nailgun part.

Is that a murrican term?
I'm pretty sure it's called something like peer-reviewing here.

And where did the "for neutrality" disappear to?

Guess it’s an american term. Looks right to me. It’s a lost art, because it’s piece work now and it’s all rush rush.

I noticed that with their interpretation of legislation lately.
It's fucked things up completely in some sectors with the hysteria of the masses creating absurb misinterpretations.
But, when it's ultimately judges discretion, absurb misinterpretations are helpful in limiting the push for regulation that would allow a corrupted judge to cause havoc.

Hildog's fucking gangster. She must be one hell of a demon cunt behind closed doors. Which makes her public act rather odd… you'd think she'd be better at it. So she's probably so fucking evil that's just the best she can do.

let me guess they shot themselves then ran themselves right after …yep it was an attemtped suicide goy.

ran themselves over*

Maybe she's trying to do a Vincent "The Chin" Gigante act.

Shes old and her brain ia being turned into mush from what i assume is syphilis or hepatitis from ol bills dirty dick

YEA MAN TOTS AGREE WITH YOU BRO DUDE SO GANGSTER BET SHE IS MY DUDE MAN HEY BRO FIST ME DUDE MAN

bump

Attached: 576838612e3ddb13f1ef1a8394af5d6cc94e84643dcb1926d2235d6973e6249e.mp4 (640x360, 2.78M)

It's not that. It's magic. Let me explain:

In the past, during the dark timeline, the Clinton Touch was excessively powerful. It was a primitive form of meme magic performed by worshipers of Moloch, who used blood sacrifice to sanctify their deviltry. Muzzies used to do this too, when they kidnapped Christian children and pressed them into servitude as Janissaries. Don't get me started about the Jews and the matzohs.

This kind of shit works, for awhile. It works really well when many Molochians work together and support each other like with Pizzagate. In the face of opposition, however, such as from the brilliant light of glorious chaos that Kek bestows, the Moloch method falters. Blood magic takes infrastructure to do it right, and so it can only really be done by authorities who want to – above all else – maintain order. Disrupt that order, and they crack. When they splinter and break, when there is swirling chaos, when events are moving too fast for even a stem cell-enhanced human brain to keep up. . . then the spells begin to expire and not be renewed. That's when old sorcery falters in the face of a rising new god.

Hillary Clinton found Moloch in college, where he directed her to his other powerful servant, Rhodes Scholar Bill Clinton. She even made the first pass at him (unnatural woman!). Together, their blood magic was powerful enough to just whistle nearly $100,000 out of the cattle futures market and make Bill the youngest, or nearly the youngest, governor in American history. It's what drove the creation of the unholy DLC – which brought order out of chaos – and vaulted Clinton to the heights of worldly power.

True, Hillary's attempts faltered at healthcare and other ventures, but remember she was up against the varsity, and there were massive counterspells to what she was doing at the time. When she turned from cutting against Moloch's grain to going with it, she effortlessly became a senator and cabinet secretary. Obama only beat her in 2008 because he had black mojo and half the blood of a white woman in his veins also, he was a fag married to Brianna Wakanda. This pleases Moloch, and so he chose Obama over Clinton.

That was the last time Moloch would score. Kek rose in 2012, when He BTFO'd Kony 2012 into sudden irrelevance. Right after that, He decreed that Five shall be the number of the Guys, and the number of the Guys shall be Five. This was never random, but Kek's way of passing a magnet over the dung heap to draw His Own out of Babylon, where we'd been born. With His army of chaos knights, Kek had a worthy host to truly fuck some shit up, fam.

The balance of the age has now shifted decisively. The kikes are scrambling to kill little Pepe with privacy annihilating laws and shit – throwing order at the chaos – but they'll fail. We will make them fail because they waited too long. Hillary's newfound incompetence at killing people is evidence of this. In the past – as recently as Seth Rich – killing came naturally for Hillary. She has been a slayer for Moloch since disco, man, how hard could it be?

But Moloch has abandoned her. He's cutting his losses, and under whithering chaos from Kek, the old serpent has to pluck out the eyes that offend, one at a time. Anthony Weiner was a minor adept at the cult, and he had to be sacrificed in a vain effort to keep it afloat. His old college roommate Jon Avram Leibowitz (Jon Stewart), had the sense to split before the bill came due. Many Molochians have been fired; many have been humiliated. More are seeking good legal counsel. Soon, it will be the biggies who pay for their crimes.

The orderly darkness will never truly disappear. Every light casts a shadow, after all. But a new balance has emerged. Kek mit Uns. Shadilay.

Attached: history-of-the-german-kek-and-fokkerstaffels.jpg (600x600, 57.59K)

As much as this esoteric magical stuff is fun you just claimed Obamas mom was white when she was a fucking jew

She was also part nigger. Moloch has a lawyer's logic, and the rules are bent to his unholy will.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Punch_(slave)

You still aren't backing down from calling a jew "white".

SHE WAS A KIKE, OKAY? KIKE KIKE KIKE

What do you expect to be involved in the creation of an Obamanation like that? He was the Kang Nigger chosen one.

She still had some non-Jew ancestors, and those contributed the power of corrupted white blood to the spell, which was my point to begin with, faggot.

Attached: hillary failure5.png (200x132, 64.16K)

Yes, I knQw, but it's an appropriate image

Attached: Qanon04_LockHerUp.jpeg (5000x8000, 9.65M)

No.

(All checked)

Well they are getting desperate, and sloppy.
I mean go from suicide by ingesting poison, before getting six bullets planted in the head and then self asphyxiate by a noose tied to a ceiling fan, to just being shot at and then run over is pretty pathetic.
Oh, and the dude survived too.

Attached: 2b2ed1dd0c970ea4075348bd2ceededfca317ffcc21888c4bcd05513ba077a0f.jpg (645x440, 37.09K)

This thread has a clear lack of individual posts with each name and history from that body bag image. But it is sunday after all.

there is also the possibility that they dont want their sons name dragged in the mud for being a whistleblower/traitor depending on what side you are on

Looks like a full name set

They're kikes, somebody probably offered them a payout. Haven't you ever heard the old story about heebs pushing strollers in front of cars so they can sue? They'll sell out their children for shekels.

Did they even bother interviewing the poor fuck? You'd think that'd be one of your primary objectives as a journalist.

If you were him would you let someone from the mainstream media that has solidly supported Hillary for years close to you?
The journalist would probably (((stumble))) and bash him over the head with the microphone twenty times until the job was done good and proper.

She's a hard core alkie; even former fighter jock McCain said she could drink him under the table.

But Seth was a kikenvermin and so then are his parents too. So not white.

Normies don't know that

Lobbyist says he was nearly killed by man he hired to investigate Seth Rich’s death

As conspiracy theories swirled around the murder of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, lobbyist Jack Burkman took the unusual step of launching his own private investigation. A man with military and security experience stepped up to help.

March 20th, 2018 by (((Rachel Weiner)))
in The Washington Post

Pic: Jack Burkman, the lobbyist who has put a sizable donation to solve the murder of Seth Rich, canvasses the neighborhood of the murder on January, 10, 2017 in Washington, DC.

Attached: 52a7b79004e6dc0809279645c69f9d329f57a011.png (480x343, 359.74K)

Pic: Kevin Doherty, 46, of No Fixed Address, was arrested and charged with Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony and two counts of Malicious Wounding.

Attached: 5381ac018a6abafc1de8cbfa7f4c9ce3a8a3a0f9.jpeg (480x466, 29.36K)

Baby blood is good for you though. Thats why the kikes have their abortion and pedo orgies, because they are literally draining the healthy blood from the young to pad their own lives longer

not so sure the whore is lying. I could believe Trump is a whore-fucker, but I did think he was smarter than that, but then again he is just a man.

planned ambush
shoot a man
run him over
-not charged for attempted murder ?!

The sabotage bot has arrived

Next time just highlight how kang nigger was the embodiment of niggotry in that he stole elements of nearly every race for his dna. Surely the personification of diversity would please an incompetent "god" like moloch.

Attached: 4a7b1b8eaf1d89e009b08e88e1d3cc8ecf8eae708824e2e389848f2888521201.png (740x600, 73.14K)

You don't think Trump is a playboy bunny fucker?

user some kikey bitch pushed a strolled in traffic in front of my truck in ChiCongo 2 days ago… I slowed down to call her a cunt & kept wondering who the fuk does something like that.

Pure coincidence.

Attached: daf0cc71ebede6e87416b0ef7595686430011c4075694e251c5119a8b8f0435e.jpg (1280x720 87.13 KB, 38.96K)

I was sleeping. She was cooking a while ago. They were talking.
c3w 0n th1z b0tfuk3r

Sounds like a nice slap on the wrist he got

About damn time… this attempted assassin knows SOMETHING and will probably hang himself with his own intestines in his holding cell for it and the information needs to come out

What is it that you are concealing to spoil that like its an inside joke? Now I get lynchings curbstompings etc but what is with the disembowling people and hanging them by their entrails.?That sounds like Clinton shit. People talk about the dixie mafia and the red cross why not tell us about people being secretly disemboweled in police stations because maybe thats in the same general domain of the judeo masonic faction.

lolwut

not him, but i'll try to explain. It's about making an example of the person so that other's like that person(s) hesitate or do not do, the action(s) that brought about such a death.
Same reason as why we use execution to inhibit murderous individuals. It's also why I support scaphism for traitors, such a horrendous death would cause others to not betray their fellow man.

It was teh Russians.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him under a car?

calm down idiot

Attached: arnold stare.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

By "ourguys" you mean your fellow foreskin suckers @Telaviv yes?

Enjoy your eventual bans, you two. I also wonder why the fuck this is stickied, but I'm not going to shit up the thread about it.

MKultra is a program following Jung’s redbook to create home brew radicals to use as weapons. It only works on idiots that aren’t aware of who they are. The rest of the people they try to kill off unless they can’t be killed in which case they do other things to.

It’s not what most people think.

Pretty sure it stands for Make Kek ultra extreme.

Nice digits

Well, you spammed the board while the BO was asleep. Congratulations, now you have a brand new set of problems.

Stupid fucking kikes. You're always your own undoing.

All you had to do was not be a jewish faggot.

All you had to do was not be a jewish faggot. jew are why we can't have nice things.

no u

How the fuck can this shit happen and normalfags see nothing wrong with it?

It's not my fucking house that's going to get shelled by Iranian artillery, you stupid inbred fuck. You made your bed, go lay in it.
I'm so disgusted with it all, I don't even know if I'm going to be able to muster any emotions besides contempt and rancor while you hook-nosed yids get gassed.

It's easy to tell you're a kike because you keep posting despite your claims that you hate it here.
I guess you're just that desperate for your ten cents a post. Gutter slime.

You just regurgitate what you read without thinking, don't you?
You are the reason we can't have nice things.

Now for the magic trick! Watch the Tormuldist disappear when he stops getting (You)s!

Wrong again, fgt.
You wouldn't know user if he trolled the shit out of you.

Attached: 01f.jpg (676x485, 334.94K)

Straight out of the playbook, Chaim.

Also, nice filename.
Seems legit.

Attached: 05f7d00e36685dada8768c0cf273af9ae7e953dd6523822f79f865007f6902ad.jpg (640x1177, 235.11K)

Still not getting any. I can hear that timer ticking…

Attached: 6d9d8d4dbc6e9319136d955272626e7b1d4bd2be9e5ff6aa540e066051ff6d0b.png (449x469, 201.71K)

So the body count is how much at the moment?

Around 100, I think.

Is that nigger, Rasputin?