Disney Cartoon Promotes "Queen of Spades" Cuckold Tattoo

From Urban Dictionary: "The playing cards symbol usually with a 'Q' above or inside. It connotes white women with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on tee shirts or even as a tatoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available."

The cartoon in question is called Star vs The Forces of Evil, it's about an Aryan looking blonde princess who fucks a spic named Marco. In the cartoon there is a white queen with Spades on her face who cucks her white husband to fuck a dark skinned monster.

The White King who gets cucked is also portrayed as evil for not wanting to raise the mulatto child.

Attached: 77d91c6dd6515c6cd362a38252974ea5aadd62307d0ac13b75b76b7f609941a1.png (1280x720, 422.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DaronNefcy?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
daronnefcy.com/about
instagram.com/p/BfYx2v0gBQf/?taken-by=daronnefcy
darbobot.blogspot.com/
8ch.net/cuckquean/res/5695.html
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1505/57/1505578130097.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141754839/
nerdist.com/interview-daron-nefcy-of-disneys-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/
twitter.com/jorarkin?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=dS8jz6RXfOk
facebook.com/dave.wasson.9
babydx.blogspot.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/11418395.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=XwNpwpbNy8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More images from the cartoon

Attached: 3fab4b689e7ca810616df4d9bc057a6871da8466490d169f7d31aa0d384261f5.png (750x347 375.46 KB, 74.07K)

Examples of the tattoo in the real world.

Attached: 532676930_8a5bb35a90_b.jpg (680x828 174.19 KB, 66.74K)

I don't know why I even try sharing information with 8/pol/ anymore. This is just meant to be an edgier /r/the_donald now, isn't it?

We used to have threads like this all the time on /new/, and here on Zig Forums with the Bella and the Bulldogs kikery. It might help if you tried it again later with infographics.

wew lad

How about just fuck off and leave instead of shitting up threads with this. This weird cartoon cuck shit is not important enough to warrent a thread right now

The infographs weren't there in the beginning for Bella and Bulldogs, either. I was there. By anchoring this thread the mods have ensured that infographs will not be created and disseminated.

Blow me.

Ahh I see why you're angry, your a shill who needs to keep getting new VPN's to ban evade. Get fucked kike.

Fuck this waste of a thread. I'd sage but it doesn't matter.

You're a mod.

Why the fuck are you still on 8/pol/ if you think everyones a mod and a shill? Leave.

you two need to blow each other's cocks and fuck off to cuckchan

well, which episode? I already know this show is cucked and intentionally puts shit messages in, but it is an enjoyable show from what I've seen. Not good for kids

Traitors get the bullet first.

It's a stupid, disgusting show, but I'm pretty sure the spades are meant to be in opposition to the hearts that the protagonist pixie nightmare girl sports.

Attached: Mewnian_Petals.png (1600x900, 1M)

What the fuck is wrong with you!?

Attached: jew posing as white comic.png (680x697, 225.39K)

What if I told you it's possible to enjoy a show without being completely autistic about minute political messages? At least it isn't lolita harem "The Loud House"

The monster's hand beside the head is exactly like the nog hand beside the blonde's head in the "Blacked.com" meme.

KYS

Jesus Christ is there anything that isn't poisoned these days?

You are human garbage.

I would remind you that you are human garbage.

Why was this thread anchored?

>twitter.com/DaronNefcy?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Catlady.
>daronnefcy.com/about
Also fucking what looks like a soyboy spic:
>instagram.com/p/BfYx2v0gBQf/?taken-by=daronnefcy
>darbobot.blogspot.com/

See also:
>8ch.net/cuckquean/res/5695.html
>img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1505/57/1505578130097.png

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141754839/

Her father, Jay Nefcy, is a cinematographer known for work on films and shows like the Truman Show and Love & Other Drugs.

>nerdist.com/interview-daron-nefcy-of-disneys-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil/

DN: I’m loving the fan art — it’s amazing. I love that people are connecting with the character, connecting with the world, and really finding their own way into it. I love that people want to figure out, “Who is this character in a photo on a wall?” I did the same thing when I was younger. I would find stuff that I liked and tried to find a way in. I think that as far as making high school positive — what I think the show does well is that it doesn’t make high school the most important thing. I think that’s an important thing for kids to know, and I think that will make their experience better. Star has a lot going on, school is not her whole focus, and as much as she’s experiencing this new thing, and it’s important in that fact, it’s also not SUPER important.

Nerdist: Maybe that’s what’s so appealing about it. She’s got a whole world that’s not where she landed on earth. So in that way, it has an “It gets better” message. You can be yourself, and this little sliver of life is exactly that – a tiny sliver.

[Zig Forums editor's note: I have never met anyone who liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer that wasn't a piece of shit… Then again, for that matter, I have never met a girl who liked anime who wasn't a complete fucking trainwreck.]

>twitter.com/jorarkin?lang=en
Trump kvetching a-plenty.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dS8jz6RXfOk

>facebook.com/dave.wasson.9
>babydx.blogspot.com/
What the fuck…

Under 'Other'…

Skadi, ShitMyDadSays, Modern Multiples, Lineboil, Alberto Cerriteno, The House Artist, Lürzer's Archive, Model Donna Lynne, Democrats, Jeffrey Ross, Toon Hole, Kate Linden, Woody Allen, Joe Ledbetter, Helen Hyejin Kim, Tata Che Art, IJR Blue, Sanity News, Amanda Visell, Liberals United, Thank You Obama, I Love The Obamas, NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council), Latest.com, Progressive Day, Washington Press, Adam Schiff, Progressive Liberal, bUnited, In Liberals We Trust, CAFE, Chronicles of Democracy,
Shareblue Media,
Hashtag Resistance, Leaning Left, Americans Against The Republican Party, FWD NOW, Backed By Fact, Blue Democrat, Proud Democrats, Resist The Donald, Democratic Moms, In Democrats We Trust, Stand Up America, NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Rodney Dangerfield, Moving Left, Impeach Trump, Bipartisan Report, The National Memo, Committee to Protect Medicare & The ACA, Political Dig, Proud Progressive, The Raw Story, Texas Democratic Party, Proud Liberals, Liberal Speak, Proud To Be A Democrat, Circa, Expose Trump, Rare Media, Truth Examiner, The Hollywood Art School, Liberal American, Billy West, Kids Klub Pasadena, Sarah Silverman, The Eastsider LA, Burbank Leader, The Independent, BBC News, NPR, The Guardian, Phil Hendrie, Humans of New York, The Art of Terry Wolfinger, Peace & Freedom Party, Ted Mathot, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Titmouse, Adam McArthur, Lynne Naylor, Layne Wong, The Wallace Wood Estate, Ralph Bakshi, Otto Schmidt Art, Xander Thurteen, Bobby London's DIRTY DUCK, How to Draw Cartoons, Left Action, Left Coast Voter, Pendleton Ward, Chuck Jones, Gigi Levangie Grazer

"Where the cartoon white women at!"

They are literally photoshopped which shows that the BBC myth doesnt make it past computer routers

Get your queen of spades tattoo free
8ch.net/pol/res/11418395.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=XwNpwpbNy8M

Congratulations, you got the meme. You stupid nigger faggot.

It makes it to mainstream shows as seen in this very fucking thread.

wut