Fraudulent Web Traffic Continues to Plague Advertisers…

Fraudulent Web Traffic Continues to Plague Advertisers…

Adobe found that about 28% of website traffic likely came from bots and other “non-human signals”

archive.today/2018.03.28-120234/https://www.wsj.com/articles/fraudulent-web-traffic-continues-to-plague-advertisers-other-businesses-1522234801

In a recent study, Adobe found that about 28% of website traffic showed strong “non-human signals,” leading the company to believe that the traffic came from bots or click farms. The company studied traffic across websites belonging to thousands of clients. Adobe is currently working with a handful of clients in the travel, retail and publishing industries to identify how much of their web traffic has non-human characteristics. By weeding out that misleading data, brands can better understand what prompted consumers to follow their ads and ultimately visit their websites and buy their products.

“It’s really about understanding your traffic at a deeper level. And not just understanding, ‘I got this many hits.’ What do those hits represent? Were they people, malicious bots, good bots?” said Dave Weinstein, director of engineering for Adobe Experience Cloud. While hardly the first study of online fraud, Adobe’s findings are one more indication of how the problem has roiled the fast-changing ad, media and digital commerce industries, while prompting marketers to rethink their web efforts. Non-human traffic can create an “inflated number that sets false expectations for marketing efforts,” said Mr. Weinstein.

Attached: 1506058546775.jpg (900x900, 262.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
youtube.com/watch?v=zHhnWetoy1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets push that number to 100%

oy vey (((who))) could be behind scamming the advertisers

Attached: MSM fakes their traffic.png (2048x3069, 1.36M)

every single time

28%? make it 98%!

>Pushing the (((Adnauseam))) botnet

[citation needed] nigger

So it WAS russian jews. kek

I dont give a shit if adnauseam is a fucking botnet you goddamn torpedo, I want to cost jew advertisers money and fuck their analitics at the same god damn time because its worth it, all social media is a botnet, THIS FUCKING WEBSITE STORES EVERY POST YOU MAKE, The fucking browser you use is a fucking botnet too.

i've been using it for a while and haven't noticed any performance drops

Yes nigger you are that retarded when your solution is to literally do less than nothing. Or is it that you don't want people using ad nauseam at all, why else would you without offering a better alternative or any alternative?

🤔

checked and kek'd

well it is a bot, but it's not networked with anything.

I like the idea behind it, but I don't use it myself anymore. I found that with my setup, uBlock Origin was faster to load pages and browse with, was less buggy, and was better at blocking ads and scripts than Ad Nauseam.

I love adnauseam. Seems to be pretty lightweight, doesn't do any telemetry. It might be slowing my pageloads by a fraction of a second but any adblocker will do that and my browser isn't optimized. Viewing the 'ad vault' might cause your toaster to chug if you're a RAMlet because its rendering hundreds or thousands of ads in a big cloud, animations and all. basically there's no reason to not use adnauseam if you're going to run an adblocker

adnauseam literally is uBlock Origin with a paintjob and more features

NO IT ISN'T

ad nauseum DELIBERATELY AUTO-CLICKS ON ADS.
THAT'S THE POINT OF IT. TO CAUSE ADS TO NOT CORRESPOND TO PURCHASES

Break ads, break these enemies of the white man, the fake news.

I'd like to add it's best to use it on specifically Jewish owned websites. They will be seen as unreputable if they keep offering false-clicks.

Attached: your a huge faggot.png (1067x400, 42.26K)

checked
I remember when people started figuring that out and it's hilarious to see them censoring the geographic location information now.

Attached: jonestien its nevar teh jooos.jpg (400x300, 34.55K)

Adnauseam…
Its activity can be ruled out through statistical analysis by ad providing companies (jewgle). Besides there are malicious ads exploiting browser vulnerabilities that can lead to worse consequences for your privacy. This just adds some noise to their ad analytics and can/will be eventually ruled out unless everyone and most of the internet users use that

It needs to click more subtle and humanized. Good idea is to use ad statistics and click according to that. Self reinforced loop. What can be worse?

repostan

#!/usr/bin/perluse Error qw(:try);use Switch;use WWW::Mechanize::Firefox;use strict;my ( $args_command, $args_id, $args_value, $ex, @links, $m, $mech_status, $retries, $return, $temp, @url, $x) = ();$m = WWW::Mechanize::Firefox->new( launch => ['firefox'], repl => "localhost:4242", bufsize => 4_000_000, tab => 'current', autoclose => 1);$url[0] = 'http'':''//example.com';$url[1] = 'https'':''//example2.com';$url[2] = 'https'':''//example3.com';$url[3] = 'https'':''//example4.com';$proc = rand(4);&tryMech( 'URL', undef, $url[$proc] );if($mech_status == 1) { &tryMech( 'find_links' ); if($mech_status == 1) { foreach (@links) { if ($_->{href} =~ m/^http/) { push (@url, $_->{href}); } } shift @url; for ($x=0;$xclick( $args_id ); } case "button" { $m->click_button( $args_id => $args_value ); } case "eval" { ($return, undef) = $m->eval( $args_value ); } case "field" { $m->field( $args_id, $args_value); } case "find_links" { @links = $m->find_all_links_dom(); } case "form" { if ($args_id) { $m->form_id($args_id); } elsif ($args_value) { $m->form_name($args_value); } } case "form_num" { $m->form_num( $args_id ); } case "link" { $m->follow_link( $args_id => $args_value ); } case "select" { $m->select( $args_id, $args_value ); } case "tick" { $m->tick( $args_id ); } case "URL" { $m->get( $args_value ); } case "value" { $m->value( $args_id, $args_value ); } } $retries = 20; while ($retries-- and ! $m->success()) { sleep(.1); } if ($m->success()) { $mech_status = 1; } } catch Error with { $ex = shift; if ($ex =~ /500/) { $mech_status = 500; } else { $mech_status = 1000; } } finally { if ($mech_status >= 500) { if ($mech_status == 500) { print "\n * HTTP Error 500\n\n"; } elsif ($mech_status > 500) { print "\n * Timed out trying $args_command\n\n"; } undef $m; exit; } }; if ($return) { return $return; }}

You wanna combine this with adnauseam and replace this part:

&tryMech( 'URL', undef, $url[$proc] );if($mech_status == 1) { &tryMech( 'find_links' ); if($mech_status == 1) { foreach (@links) { if ($_->{href} =~ m/^http/) { push (@url, $_->{href}); } } shift @url; for ($x=0;$x

oh i guess i should mention it uses the MozRepl plugin, but it should be fairly obvious you'll need the WWW::Mechanize::Firefox CPAN module

How do we get the general public to acknowledge the existence of shills?

People know, they just don't understand the extent.

ROOKIE NUMBERS

this a fake clicks script?

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT

HE HAS ALSO BANNED AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF POL USERS "WITH NO REASON"
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
SEE???

SKELETOR SHEKELSTEIN, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

how

They wont shut up about how the false positives generated by this kind of software hurts them
You're retarded. The plugin requires no effort to install too. Kike.

I used to use adnauseam, but that shit uses too much cpu mane, it slows down my entire webbrowsing experience.. I have it disabled for now until someone makes it run smoother.

It's bleeding. Keep it up, anons.

my adnauseam has clicked ads for more than $10000 so far lel

(checked)
Nowadays even the noggest nig can install ad block. The entirety of the internet is funded by smoke and mirrors.

This, you can sense how badly this bothers their booties.

Checking these, turns out it was Jews. Defrauding their share holders and everything.

I'm not caught yet.

Been doing fake clicks for years to the tune of over hundreds of thousands and a lot of them blatant like outright trading clicks on public forums not even sure how I'm not caught yet.

Oh well, free kike shekels.

I've never been caught either. Still the best way is to just click on ads and do a couple searches a day for high dollar search results, terms like mesothelioma, cosmetic dentistry, injury attorney, investment advisor, and so on. These are the people who pay up to $1200 a click (no shit) even if it doesn't translate into a sale.

I like to click on ads and then surf around the site I clicked on for a little while, just to make sure the system doesn't reject me as a false positive. Enjoy yourself, search for real estate and divorce lawyers in Aspen.

I predict that the fall of (((google))) will be a racketing charge. They know that the bots distort the numbers, they are probably behind the bots ant think that the government will not find out. Eventually another kike will realize that he has been robbed of a sheckle by (((google))) and wage full out kike war against them. I look forward to this happening.

Apparently most of why these megacorps spy on internet data and FB shit is to target ads (and produce political propaganda and rig elections).

Except with simple ad block add ons, neither me, nor anyone in my family , nor most of of friends, have seen an ad on a webpage for almost 10 years. Nobody has clicked on an ad, nobody has visited a website through an ad, and certainly nobody has bought anything because of an ad.

I don't get creeped out when I search for something and then start seeing ads related to that search BECAUSE I DON'T SEE ANY ADS.

Seriously, why doesn't everyone do this?

Pale Moon, sold to normies as being a pro-freedom browser, shut down Adnauseum. Chrome cut Adnauseum too (although you can still install it manually).

Adnauseum scares the kikes something fierce.

Anons, I have a Raspberry Pi model 2 revision B laying around unused.
Can I make this into a little bot that constantly runs Adnauseum?
I would really appreciate help, and of course help and research thingy myself if you tell me what I can contribute.
I would really like to make this a reality.
So I'd be very happy if you helped.
Plus, things are looking pretty bleak here in Germany at the moment, so I could use some cheering up, which
a bot that screws over some of the cencors like google and youtube definately would provide.

Oh man, the feels, my country is nothing but a demoralized bunch that can only define itself through self-hate.
youtube.com/watch?v=zHhnWetoy1A
Hold me, Anons… :^(

Yeah. I mean it can do a shit ton more, but the way it's currently set up is to go through each of the 4 URLs in the array, get all the links, and then randomly click. You'd change that block of code to sleep() for a few on each url instead of click links; then use the sleep period for adnauseam to click all the ads.

I just put it out there last year because someone was asking for a way to automate, and had already done 99% of the work for a different project.

Im sure you could, you probably just need to make a browser bot that surfs the web making searches for high paid per click search terms and have ad nauseum running, there was already such a bot that you could run on your browser on 2 tabs…
but I forgot where, when ad nauseaum first hit everyone on pol was racking fake clicks, hell I still am

Google often think that i am a bot because of my autistic SEO like searching.

How are you guys making loot clicking ads? I must know and do this.

see: