Ann Coulter had a profanity laden shouting match with Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-29/ann-coulter-slams-lazy-ignoramus-trump-all-he-wants-goldman-him
archive.is/2T1He

Speaking candidly to a Columbia University audience comprised largely of College Republicans and a few hecklers expecting a debate, Coulter broke down her bitter disappointment with Trump - recounting one instance in which she and the President engaged in a "profanity-laced shouting match" in the Oval Office last year over what she felt was his weak follow-through on immigration promises made during the campaign.

“It kind of breaks my heart,” Coulter acknowledged of her disappointment with the president, and she recounted a profanity-laced shouting match she had with Trump in the Oval Office last year over what she saw as his lackluster follow-through on immigration policy. “He’s not giving us what he promised at every single campaign stop.” -Daily Beast

God I love her(Archive AND Original link)

Attached: 953S3ctG.jpg (600x314, 32.8K)

No kike free first post.

How dare she criticize Trump and hold him up to his campaign promises. This filthy coal burner better get smart or get BTFO by the Emperor.

Would you stop showing your eternal butthurt?

I honestly couldn't care about her it at all, but she it is amusing at times. Tell us when she does something to piss off (((them))).

The only real campaign policy that Trump has vigorously pursued is the embassy move and working toward tearing up the Iran deal. His actual base wanted the isolationism, radical infrastructure overhaul, cordial relations with Russia, and re-industrialization. Everyone sort of tuned out when Trump wouldn't shut the fuck up about Iran or Syrian safe zones.

That doesnt mean I have a problem with Coulter criticizing Trump, especially to his face. Trump needs to hear every side of his base.

Well she has taken to calling jews globalists in a way that implies globalists are from a certain lineage. Like replacing the racial terms for jew to globalist. Quite different and more entertaining than Alex Jone's diversion when he uses it.
She specifically uses it as Jew.

Trump isn't really interested in hearing all sides of his "base". He was basically summoned and given the "go signal" because of how Obama's second term shook out. The jews were very, very unhappy with it and so Trump was let loose, but he was only ever going to act on the policies his donors and creditors wanted. Everything else was to game support.

Go back to Renegay

Why don't you go back to jpost?

Attached: cocks.png (803x651, 19.32K)

zenpol? more like dedpol

zombiepol

I am aware of this, I suppose I should have said to tell us of fresh developments involing her pissing off Jews. That Twatter post of all the "globalists" was heilarious, though.

You should an hero.

I wish i could irl shitpost with trump

no you're a kike. and, don't argue that kikes have nothing to do with it and that's a stupid argument, or Heil aka imkikey will b& you for 4wks(imkampfy derangement syndrome. Sad! Many such cases!)

She is a fucking jew, what do you expect. Trump cant just have tunnel vision, he has to take in all the players and their moves. Its a form of interdimentional chess.

I've noticed how every e-celeb (I'll through Coulter into that basket for the time being) has done everything they could to fragment their followers out of Trump's base at every opportunity.

I don't know, I like Ann Coulter and I'm still on board when it comes to Trump. The only thing I can point to solidly as far as not liking something he's done in office so far is the Bolton appointment, and possibly some results from this spending bill, but we aren't deep enough to see how that will play out and I don't want to sound like the cuck shills that have already made those half-points a few dozen times today already. I'll just say that, yes, Trump absolutely could have done more in terms of fulfilling campaign promises but at the same time Coulter losing her shit every other day over that is reminding me mainly of those times where you don't text a woman back for two hours and all of a sudden it's a wave of "so I guess we're never ever talking again??!" texts. That's not a great quality in anyone, but she makes up for it in my eyes by cursing out Trump. I disagree with her for the most part, but that is kind of ballsy: being in the Oval Office and yelling at, not just the man who occupies the office of POTUS, but the man you wanted there, in his office, in the office where it was decided that nuclear bombs would be dropped on Japan, she's in there basically screaming "how many motherfucking days until you start booting out these god-fucking-damn Mexicans?!" would almost be admirable, and their are aspects of it that are, if it wasn't so fucking clingy-girlfriend insane.

Attached: deal with it2.jpg (478x360 30.97 KB, 772.34K)

Heil'd. why would the mods prove this faggot right by doing that?

Because the mods are ashkeNAZIs. Why else would they defend Coalturd?

sounds like Zig Forums talk to me. and, why do all the reddit kiddies immediately decide that a mod "supports" something simply because it isn't banned? what is wrong with you people. go back to where you came from

Ok fine. Ann Coalburner.

hownew.ru? was there a 3rd exodus? because you obviously didn't come with us in the 1st. the mods clearly support this coalburning tranny as they literally just banned a different user for pointing out their kikery.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (917x871, 167.67K)

I really think she is mad i stopped getting her in the ass

He's entitled to some butthurt considering we still don't have a wall and still have too many worthless spics shitting up America.

She gets lots of vitamin D but not from the Sun

sorry about not getting your (you) shlomo, but the obvious way you worked in the "tranny troll" with your totally false btw "she doesn't do anything to piss off the (((juice)))" shiv, along with your (4) so far, mean you're from tel aviv.
i'm certain if i went through your posts i'd fill out my SHILL BINGO card pretty quick

so you're in the same cube farm as schlomo, above, huh?
you yids get paid by the (you) so no (you)s for (you)

sorry that ann isn't seeing the big picture but i'm glad she so passionate about it

daca didn't get killed because having it around keeps the demonicrats going apeshit exposing themselves every time trump mentions the kids, it's prime prop, if he had just killed it then it would have gone away without making (((them))) come out they way they have

the wall is getting build with military funds

omnibus spending bill is not a "budget" and doesn't have legal power on what potus spends the money on

trump is doing a masterful job on his promises so far, people just have unrealistic expectations, potus isn't literally a god-emperor and i can't think of anyone who is an open wn who would have or could have done a better job of setting traps and playing the game

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Been calling it since day one, he is not our savior, he was just a better option than Hillary. Until I see mass deportations, he can fuck off like the rest of them.

… and a
troll appears, of the
variety.

my SHILL BINGO card is getting filled fast

even asking this means you haven't been around more than a few months. this whole place has been overrun with cuckchan kiddies for over a year now – two, really.

It started this week. Apparently Rush was right.

Young enough to fuck you homo

That's because you're not American and you should shut your fucking mouth. The wall is all that matters. Everything else can be reversed but if you put a wall up then there is a massive symbol and ground to stand on.
A 3rd world country like America 2045 will be destroyed by China. Everything else is meaningless and the enemy will wait as long as it has to.

Attached: goblina ripsconstitution gun trump.jpg (796x1024, 101.96K)

no it didn't

Boomers, everybody.

Attached: 1522377274187.jpg (1024x635, 168.53K)

If you want to fuck a homo, guess what that makes you; pic related

Attached: prideflag.png (618x413, 147.14K)

You nigger, where did I state that I didn't want a wall? It's not good that there hasn't been any development on the wall until recently, but I didn't include that because that's not something he's done in office that I don't like, that's something he hasn't done yet. As far as we know, the wall is still coming. If there isn't real progress on the wall in the next few months, I'll be moving more towards an Ann Coulter attitude of the Trump presidency so far.

Then tell me what those tall pieces of rebar are for next to the existing border fence. The skeleton of the wall is being created now. The pieces are not for the new fence, it's going to be a wall. You can see the fence in those pics, and it's about 1/4 the size of the new rebar.

He's not wrong. Those yellow jews have American corporations in their pocket (along with Israel) and are the biggest immigrant wave to the country besides Mexico.

First of all, all these newfags need to be a little warmer to Iron Ann

Secondly, when the fuck did she go to the white house???!! I should have heard the heads exploding over her trip! Why didn't I hear any kvetching when it happened?

Attached: 5fd95fb067c7188eeb04a13f39356df751c70cb0e70884299c4502b71c04c469.jpg (605x600, 57.03K)

Dead giveaway. Anyone but the chosen.

Posting that beautiful rebar from the other thread.

Attached: wall rebar skeleton the fence is over there.jpg (740x553, 179.15K)

Ann is a hyper-emotional woman (but I repeat myself) who has a tunnel vision unlike anyone on this earth. She has no patience. This is likely why she isn't a builder like the God Emperor. She is Boomer-tier instant gratification personified.

Steel rebar was made for concrete. It's a match made in heaven.

Anne Coulter is a whore and a Democrat plant.

I get the whole banning overt anti-Trump shills, but can we start banning the opposite end of that scale too? Muh god emperor. We dont even talk about Hitler like that, and Trump is no Hitler. If Hitler was not to be referred to as a god or some kind of Christ, which Goebbels says in his diaries that he is not to be - then Trump shouldnt be either. That would effectively place him above Hitler himself.

Why did they activate the coal burner so early though? Wouldn't it be smarter to wait until 2020 to have all the controlled pro Trump e-celebs make a magical 180° just before the elections?

Attached: technical genius.png (900x602, 709.37K)

Butt out faggot. Is there any thread without your pathetic ass fucking around with every 5th post?

Agreed. Fuck it, I'll hang my hat here. I get that you're new and think you're doing god's work, but hopefully everyone who recognizes your faggotry will find the promised land shortly. Fuck off dude, stop trying to prove yourself in your own misguided way, and let this place be the town square, speakers corner, whatever fucking place your own people value as a spot for free and open discussion, like it once was. This thought-crime moderation really grinds my gears, and I hope things can be rectified before it means the end of us.

btw thanks for the deletion before I get b&, only proves the point. Nice 4d chess if you choose otherwise.

If we're talking about the pieces on the chessboard and not the adversary player, the Chinese are definitely the biggest threat. The wall is meaningless; we could fix South American immigration by stopping the handouts. We need to ban the Chinese from taking over entire industries and buying vast plots of land.

That attached photo is like a slow steady burn. It was immediately stupid but there were just too many things in it and it became funnier and funnier. Until after a minute I kek'd then laughed, then more laughter and one solid tear came to my eye and it was over.

Thanks user.

Power corrupts

Trump wants to say his hands are tied, his base has rebelled, he is being FORCED to carry it all out. You have to keep in mind, when he deals with Demorats it's with 400 cameras and head bobbing. When he deals with Republicans it's behind closed doors and no press. It's a game. This is part of the game.

tl;dr : get enraged, it's all part of the plan

American Blacks don't have Vitamin D

>woman allegedly
pick one

e-celeb views change with the wind.

what the fuck? I don't see why this was a bannable offense unless there is something we're not seeing - user disagreed with the premise of a thread as is his right to do and it seems like he was attacked for making a snide comment and subsequently banned for responding to the attack. Am I missing something?

Mods, I appreciate all that you do to clean up the boards and fight the shill infestation but reasonable dissent MUST be tolerated else we are literally creating an echo chamber and that is NOT what this place should be about. Greatness is forged by fire, asceticism and conviction to ideals - one must be able to interject and object where needed else we're destroying our ability to improve ourselves and achieve that aforementioned greatness, as long as that objection is with purpose, not just shill d&c moving goal posts and trying to foist values we simply do not share onto the board via astroturf.

Just curious the rationale behind the ban. Thanks for doing what you do.

The wall started 1 year too late into this presidency and I Only hope now that with the beginning of this section the remainder of the wall(bare minimum 1000 miles of it) are completed and not section of it so that these 3 years don't end with an impressive "if you want the wall completed you have to vote for me again!"

I don't know, rereading it I'd say it's a coin toss since the guy was a bit of a retard but eh

the principle of the posting was not wrong, the manner by which he carried it out was fucking stupid so I can understand it a bit more.

If you check the mod log you will see a pattern of spamming what that guy was deleted for.
I personally don't ban for it unless extreme cases (spam basically) but it gets pretty tiresome to see it shitting around, so can see why more senior mods will ban for it.

Wew.

I have a better question, why does everyone hold Trump to this cartoonish level of virtue when most of the users of this board helped create that persona in the first place.
It probably does help keep him on his toes, though.

God DAMN this place has gone to shit.

Hold on, this is extremely suspicious at this point.

Hopefully just someone trying to be funny

No I don't think so. Settlers!

Ann isn't racist, heartbreaking and unfortunate but good to know

Not new but ok

The existence of our people is the single most important thing. The primary pressing threat to that is the Mexican Invasion of America. She demands a solution right the fuck now. Sound right to me.

I hope this is just someone floating ideas.
This is a stupid one, for reference.

meh ok

Alright never mind this all looks fine actually

A fucking light bulb in a open psu. Fucking hilarious. Anons right this picture is great.

Ann Cunter is doing the same kind of blackpill-tier goal post moving among other kinds of shilling shit that I've seen nearly every weekend.

Next level Trumpcucking.

This bitch is funnier than any of the msm left female comics by an order of magnitude

anyone who doesn't want to wait for a wall seems to be a shill

Shills come out of the woodwork when white women speak funny that. Every single time.

No jews, No judeo-christians, No faggots, No women, No muds, No Jew Yorkers

Fuck both of them

I can see Cunter complaining about how the Wall only stops 99%, and not 100%, of illegal immigration. She's hysterical enough for that kind of stupidity.

She’s trash.

She's an opportunist much like Milo was with trying to dick hop onto the (((alt-right/lite))) movement after the GG dick stopped hitting his AIDS prostate.

women are too hysterical for decision making/politics

You're trash.

She's been fighting for better immigration laws longer than you've been alive you fucking reddit faggot.

This is kikey's classic spam to try to make tor posters look silly.

Hows the 1800 UIDs treating you, you fucking faggot roach?

Just to let any original anons know, imkikey is BO now which is why the board is going tits up

She is personally trash, a lifetime of spreading her legs to non Whites.

lol torpedo samefagging. ghey

go back to istanbul, turkikey

sad! many such cases!

i thought the turk thing was actually imkikey's own false creation?

ebin reddit modding, kikey

Nah his name is Berkay Ozdemir. We pieced together a few pieces of info that led us to believe he is that faggot turk.

idk, that account was either a catfish or someone fucked up bigtime ever allowing that roach to become a mod. so, what's the word on the real Heil? did he dead? I can't believe the current owner of the Heil login is the real Heil. he never used to be a weirdo megalomaniac

lol talking to yourself is really disturbing. you should seek help

No idea re: Heil. The person using Heil's account now is kikey, 100%. What happened to the person who was the original Heil is uncertain. There's precedent for this too, fagggetttss was Heil. I remember speaking to him in IRC and he confirmed that, but wanted to keep it hush for whatever reason as if modding drama mattered.

that was confirmed in the leaks, no?

it sure acts like kikey, and gets super triggered when you call them out on it

I forget tbh.

It is kikey, 100%. Before we called him out on his identical ban reasons and lengths on /sudo/ he started changing it up and giving ridiculous 2000 year bans and long winded explanations, a clear indication that our original charge of an identical moderation style landed pretty close on the mark.

From what I gather, Skeletor the mod is kampfy's buddy from reddit. I don't know if you knew this, but the reason we started getting that faggot corner image is because kampfy made friends with the guy who runs T_D who does a lot of CSS for that board. Well, now he's a mod here, Skeletor.

The only one I don't know about is Mr. Clean. But he seems reasonable and had a Q&A with users here:

She was a boomercon before she researched immigration and related data to it, retard. She wrote a book that Trump obviously had read previous to announcing his run.

so, Zig Forums is now literally reddit. fucking disgusting. you think they're getting kickbacks from some political organization, or are they just that retarded GOP dicksuckers?