JOHN BOLTON IS A LITERAL CUCK

JOHN BOLTON IS A LITERAL CUCK

Whose job was it to check for shit like this? You're fired

rawstory.com/exclusives/byrne/larry_flynt_bolton_511 [defunct use archive]
archive.li/7fZn7
web.archive.org/web/20050601040847/https://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/byrne/larry_flynt_bolton_511

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/
Use gigatweeter.com to watch to see how much your message is spreading and if you are getting censored.

Right
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/Partisangirl

Left
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/AlterNet
twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/RubinReport
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/GadSaad
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WSWS_Updates
twitter.com/theintercept
twitter.com/jeremyscahill
twitter.com/ggreenwald

Attached: John Bolton's Sex Scandal.jpg (218x155 120.18 KB, 7.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Olson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Olson
usa.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/who-is-blocking-john-bolton/
archive.is/7Rfgl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Fuck that noise. Have a bumpf on the house, OP.

Attached: 1522377274182.png (1440x900, 2.76M)

Maybe that means Trump will be in complete control of him.

Wasn't his wife killed in 9/11?

No, and the only place I've ever seen that claim is in a plebbit thread linked here in the other Bolton thread. You have to go back.

Bolton was tied in with the kikes who masterminded 9/11, do you really think his wife wouldn't have gotten a warning?

Attached: b159a1f52f18f9e654ad4efcb2b8774786d775de.jpg (662x960, 178.06K)

Olson, not Bolton.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Olson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Olson

Mattis called him "the devil incarnate" when meeting him. He knows.

There has been a lot of shilling against Mattis, but I've never seen a single substantiative claim against the man. If Mattis dislikes Bolton, then I like Mattis all the more.

He was joking.

Not that its substantiated but I hear Jim "married to the corps" Mattis likes dicks in and around his mouth.

Attached: a96d5d5a8eb7c140462cb3fdc2232b0b81d8eff78f7811df4ae9124452f776bf.jpg (640x640, 45.19K)

Enjoy your ban, leftypol.

>defending a 67 year old, never married, "warrior monk" who is cool with trannies in the military and

Attached: banewashing.png (262x312, 112.59K)

I do question his kosher levels, but at least he's not B1lderb3r ger McM4ster who praises 1slam. McM4ster needs to be sent to Guant0n0m0 and they need to decode his brain so they know what goes on with that group. But perhaps Trump already had him tell him, or there are leakers in the B1ld3r b3rg group.

Best case scenario, he doesn't only control him, but knowing that B0lton is chairman of the Gatest0ne Institute, Trump turns him on to the fact that 1slamific4tion is a result of the wars and c0ups that have been carried out in the ME for itsnotreal's sake, and that the greater itsnotreal project is what has been enabling the invasion. All of this is completely obvious to anyone who paid attention to the Ukraine coup, C1A / Google / H1llary / 0bama instigated attempt on 4ssad for itsnotreal's sake as noted in the hilldog emails, as well as the Arab spring, Libya, Egypt..

A typical normie with a decent level of brain cells that wants to know what's real can see through the lies of mainstream media. To think there's even people who still think that the BBC is "unbiased news" but don't even bother trying to search for "BBC bias" and find out they've been connected to communist groups for years and how obviously pathetic they tried to blame 4ssad for everything when you can find 10 other sites describing how not only did the C14 distribute pamphlets and Google created apps to organize the initial riots pre-revolt and that the glowing ones have been trying to overthrow syria since their founding after WWII.

But for all we know, Bolton knows or will know about the JQ and still wear the machiavellian facade in order to subvert them.

Perhaps pretending to be pro-itsnotreal is the surest way to get within their ranks.

Perhaps memeing that itself, will make them anxious about who's really pro-itsnotreal and who is actually full blown /ourguy/. I'm sure they're reading this now, maybe they don't know there's already plenty of us who've already made our way in? ;)

I don't know if he said that, but Mattis isn't a fan.
usa.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/who-is-blocking-john-bolton/
archive.is/7Rfgl

Well in his defense, if i found out my wife was cheating on me and i knew about 9/11 beforehand, id' probably tell her to go pick up some documents there too

lel

He's just a normie who is extremely well-versed in military strategy and loves his country.

All his positions are "I want my country to survive and win all wars so our people back home remains safe."

It's entirely possible to red-pill him.

Pretending to love Israel is a job requirement for government work of any description, jackass. As you well know living in Tel Aviv as you do, the federal government would shitcan a mailman for harboring antisemitic thoughts, let alone approving a cabinet secretary.
Second, your mockery of the concept of celibate slayers of men who live for war and pray to enter combat confirms for me the absolute state of your foreskin.
Finally, the man is a Boomer who's had his nose buried in Jane's Defence Weekly since the Tet Offensive. I don't think he's genuinely /ourguy/, but like a general he's probably decided to pick his battles and outmaneuver the enemy here, rather than announce the halflings are all going to be doing potato-peeling duty and then having to fight all of Israel's favorite senators in front of the press.

If all else fails, there's always the Uriah option for trannies in combat.

U R a Joo

He is a Marine, a Devil Dog. Dog’s heel when their masters call.

Daily reminder trump has and always will be a zionist puppet. Daily reminder Bolton is part of the zionist plan. You fags better start remembering who the enemy is here and quit pretending change will happen from D.C. Pic very much related

Attached: 21a8e7a26eef5602af6f44228fa3bdd0-imagejpeg.jpg (1200x1172, 184.79K)

Marines for the most part are idealogues not army zogbot zombies… some are corrupt though

t. 2/4 fox co 04-08

So what's your plan if you believe Zig Forums has been doing the wrong thing for three years? 1995 2.0?
CAPTCHA: bojewp

I see you're a newfag if you've embraced the shitty state of this board and what's happened here. I was banned earlier for calling out this kike and the rest of their kike friends in D.C. so I'm sure I'll be banned again. I only came here after I saw this whole Bolton thing happened and I see threads have been pruned and shitty stickies still abound. I'm not too worried though since I know the majority of this board consists of cuckchan faggots and kids from Reddit trying to be edgy while falling for the hidden diversity traps that shills use. There's nothing left to fix here because it can't be fixed. All you can do is hope that you can save an user before he gets sucked into this shithole

I wonder if this is the extent of what they have on Bolton. Pretty boring stuff. Like network television tier. I bet he doesn't even play dominoes on cheese or pasta.

You have to go back.

They don't "have" anything on Bolton. He genuinely adores Israel and would have us at war with its last major enemy tomorrow if he could.

Rolling for an unfortunate slip on a wet tile floor to end this nightmare early.

Attached: ayy.png (992x744 2.08 KB, 67.82K)

something something tear out a man's tongue

Yea Bolton is a neocon bestgoy, but this post is absolutely shill haram

You'll fucking hang soon enough you filthy kike

What should I address, you're whole point was "d-don't talk about this goy"? There are two different archives, so no datamining, and is it any surprise that a story about somebody we all don't like being a literal cuck is posted multiple times on the boards that popularized "cuck" as insult? And who do you think is "shilling" this story? Anti-Trotskyite shills? Anti-cuckolding shills?

>>>/oven/

Attached: oven.jpg (400x400, 63.92K)

^ kike
Curse Yahweh.