Trump: U.S. troops will be out of Syria 'very soon'

Trump: U.S. troops will be out of Syria 'very soon'
archive.fo/ItGxj

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1690x366, 64.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/b9cVD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's actually not good, it means Israel is going to grab the land.

At least America won't be blamed for it or forced into a war with Russia. Let Russia nuke the fucking Jews. You think they're gonna win the land grab? You got another thing coming, neo con.

Wouldn't it be nice?

That sounds awesome
We need a good ol trench war with some deployed gas and machine guns and artillery

You guys told me there were no US troops in Syria.

I see in news someone in military said they don't know about this. Most likely they won't allow him to do that.

Attached: bc1.jpg (2129x1429 982.55 KB, 760.09K)

It would probably turn out to be like last time and the kikes lose everything only to be miraculously resupplied.

Are you retarded or Jewish? Maybe both?

Notice the swastika behind them on the wall?

Israel is fucked guys.

Attached: donald-trump4.jpg (1080x1080 351.74 KB, 636.55K)

No resupply for the yid this time. This is best timeline. Wind directions and sun and earth is in our favor
HYPER AUTISTIC BLITZKRIEG PEE PEE POO POOOOO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS88

Attached: IMG_2989.JPG (284x177 53.09 KB, 9.29K)

checked

Attached: HLic-FqL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 51.61K)

Well shit son.

Attached: 8aaa9d703ff0e6f603c3ce5a42de1191be56c3e2706f84121ad005f4fc6ce84b.jpg (334x339, 28.58K)

You know what happened the last time they didn't receive resupply right?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (639x479, 209.32K)

Checked, fuck the kikes, onward to a brighter day!!

If it happens again maybe it'll actually be exposed and redpill all the normalfags.

Israel will lob a few bombs at themselves and the troops will be back in seconds. America is israels real military so kikes dont have to waste their own lives or pay for it.

Indeed. That's why we wipe them out this time. We have some of them cornered right now in a walled off city. Tidal wave weapon would fix some real problems in this world

That fucking trash needs to have its claws curbed. Go hezbollah go Assad

Then they will activate the Samson Option like they almost did in the 70s.

>During the night of October 8–9, an alarmed Dayan told Meir that "this is the end of the third temple."[295] He was warning of Israel's impending total defeat, but "Temple" was also the code word for Israel's nuclear weapons.[296] Dayan raised the nuclear topic in a cabinet meeting, warning that the country was approaching a point of "last resort".[298] That night Meir authorized the assembly of thirteen 20-kiloton-of-TNT (84 TJ) tactical nuclear weapons for Jericho missiles at Sdot Micha Airbase and McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II aircraft at Tel Nof Airbase.[296] They would be used if absolutely necessary to prevent total defeat, but the preparation was done in an easily detectable way, likely as a signal to the United States.[298] Kissinger learned of the nuclear alert on the morning of October 9. That day, President Nixon ordered the commencement of Operation Nickel Grass, an American airlift to replace all of Israel's material losses.[299]

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x339, 123.7K)

Let them. Did you think ending the kike world order would be easy or without sacrifice?

I'm using my remote viewing frog psychic wizard powers to remote detonate them in their silos and subs right now. Thinking real hard about it. (( (their)) ) own weapons will be used against them so says Kek

The answer to 9/11 was 11/9

Attached: Trump USS Liberty Survivor.png (984x1412, 585.46K)

It won't really be a problem though, if we can ring them with missile defence. The Russians have already installed advanced air defence in Syria.

Samson is preferable to a slow descent to our complete annihilation, there would be survivors of Samson and it would destroy the current order.

AND SO IT IS SATAN

Attached: IMG_2992.JPG (470x595, 54.46K)

If you really believe in that shit.
I don't.

It sounds contradictory. Taking the land and then immediately leaving? Then why bother taking it in the first place? Why don't you just leave and let the guys who were already fighting and defeating ISIS handle it?

The kikes would be trying to destroy racial heritage though. It would be like the sinking of Atlantis. All the museums and artifacts of Greece and Rome would be destroyed on purpose, because they hate the Aryan race and its superiority over the (((chosen))) and want it eradicated if they can't own the world for themselves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x439, 622.49K)

While museums and cultural artifacts are important they are less important than the very blood of our volk. As long as that runs true we'll always be able to reestablish things absent their machinations.

if only there was a readily available already villainous group to make comparisons with
version two was always my favorite

Attached: laughing_propane_salesman.gif (480x270 894.86 KB, 8.61M)

ok

Obviously the kike is going to try to spoil that with dirty bombs, chemical and biological weapons, all sorts that they complain about and stockpiled for themselves. It's a race war, and the only way to win isn't only the destruction of Israel but the destruction of the Semitic gene itself, internationally and worldwide.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (360x279, 166.59K)

If they nuke everything then that will actually allow a race war to happen as the institutions will be shattered. In a race war between whites and shitskins with institutions destroyed we would have a huge advantage.

Could be

A) genuine

B) meaning that whatever part of Syria these soldiers are in will no longer be recognized as Syrian land

Not sold on this but if there’s one thing everyone should know about Trump by now it’s that you have no fucking idea what he’s actually planning

That just makes it even more clear that ISIS was a kike operation. They were playing their cards in the open and destroying ancient artifacts they didn't steal during the Iraq invasion.

checked
I still maintain that the kikes created ISIS to overthrow Assad and give the Americans (((casus belli))) to overthrow the evil terrorist regime, but Putin fucked up (((their))) plan which is why we have been inundated with muh Russia for 2 years now.

Its been quite a bit more than 2, remember Ukraine? They just ramped it up after Trump won.

I'll believe it when it happens.

Attached: Грибы - Тает Лёд.webm (366x718 1.5 MB, 2.47M)

Yeah you're right. 2014. I can't fucking believe its been that long already

Greece -> Germany -> Italy -> America

Samson won't do shit.
As per It would be their undoing. Zig Forums should be actively trying to trigger it.

They have 200-400 weapons.
Half at best will be serviceable at short notice (nukes have short shelf life due to tritium and other components).
Less than half will be on ICBMs.
Likely less than half would make it through missile defence systems.

Leaving 25-50 shithole cities in west hit with nukes.
I'd gladly take that in exchange for utter kike eradication, and DOTR. PLEASE SAMSON YOU FUCKING KIKES.

uhh… that one's a bit of a stretch

>but Putin fucked up (((their))) plan
or kikes own both sides and russia is seen as the savior instead of two sides of the same coin.
When (((they))) want to destroy a country they force two competing powers to wage war against each other within the target (Poland, Germany…). Russia vs US within Iran, NK, Yemen and Pakistan unless they can be broken economically first.

America will be broken economically or through a prolonged war (if locals try to fight back) on its soil with China and Russia feeding an endless supply of weapons to "moderate rebels (nigs/spics)". Any borders down south will be obliterated which will allow clean passage from north and south.

You wish kike.

He fired Tillerson then he makes a statement like this. Good sign.

Kang nigger was already in there so Trump had to handle the mess without looking weak.
I don't support him being in there at all but if he does withdraw soon, then it will at least give more credibility with his base.

Who the hell would ever believe in military prowess of jews. When they admit themselves they have zero physical ability and the mind of females.

Perhaps he can use those troops to build the wall

Those niggers are full on retarded.

Attached: israeli tank driving 3.png (960x540 96.58 KB, 189.46K)

How the hell do you flip over a 50 million dollar vechicle..

At least you're not a Jew. Carry on.

The mess is the US being in Syria and providing logistical and tactical support for terrorism in opposition to the legitimate and sovereign government of Syria. Nothing changed with Trump in that area, so I'm not really sure what mess was handled or how it could be handled in any way other than just packing up your shit and leaving since the US is the one supporting terrorists.

Attached: 858637a2e0d990f5d4fda1d1d3499943ad98bfb51fe36042811b21c59bc77457.png (725x684, 350.01K)

The Sampson Option is and always has been a childish bluff.
Fuck it even if it was true. There is more pride to be had dying in a nuclear inferno than there is living on planet-Jew for the rest of our lives.

Attached: mfw.jpg (957x710, 211.86K)

Can I get a source? I'm not doubting you, that just sounds like a funny read.

Wrong. archive.is/b9cVD

Fine. It will be clear Israel took it and they can have the flak. I don't want my country to be Blamed for everything anymore.

It's not a credible source.

Kill yourself.

great news

Attached: 4AAD589200000578-5560343-image-a-31_1522359537059.jpg (306x550, 18.05K)

I will never let a faggot shill blackpill me into thinking that Trump being president wasn't of the best things to happen during my lifetime.

Underrated post. Without the US military, Israel is nothing.

Out of Syria and into Iran!

Attached: smugtrump.jpg (480x360, 18.83K)

without the U.S the israelis would tucktail and get support from russia and in exchange they would sell them all of americas technology that they stole via the talpiot program

putin works closely with (((them))), israeli interests and russian interests co-incide they both want to annihilate the west

Let's put this one to bed, shall we Mr. Brock? Vladimir Putin is the enemy of America because he's not owned gag and gaggage by kikes like Yeltsin was. When Putin was strong enough, he broke mega-kike power in Russia by cracking Yukos and other heeb shelters:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky

That's why the International Jew hates him; he's not (((their guy))). Arresting Khodorkovsky was a big deal – no way would the Jews have allowed that to happen if they had influence on Putin. Sometimes they don't care, as when a scapegoat has to be laid out to protect the power-Jews from going down, as happened with Bernie Madoff, but they never let an active aristocrat of the tribe sit in prison. The Yukos bust was a declaration of war on Israel, and on Judah more generally. That's when we all started having to care about Putin's human rights record, as if Yeltsin wasn't a bigger gangster.

But then, you already knew that and are a D&C propagandist kike from ShareBlue, aren't you?

Sounds promising.

This 100%
When the burgers leave the kikes will have a much harder time. Less intel, radar, info and the rest.

Ruskies are directly opposing the kikes and greater ISISrael by supporting Syria to such a high level. They would never give up their hard earned position by bending over for a small, decaying rat colony of ISISrael. They get nothing out of it, media/kikes already got Russia in the bad goy books with Trump.

TOWs basically dried up for many months when he said he'd stop shit getting to them, which was unprecedented, the SAA got a bit complacent in that period and there were a some crazy videos (with the few left) of mass troop hits. Then the sandnigger kangs started sending eastern block ATGMs and TOWs again. This happened last year, ask anyone who regularly watches ATGM videos from Syria.

How many nukes does Israel even has anyway? Do they have ICBMs or something akin to the British Trident system? Wouldn't the samson option be limited to the Middle East plus parts of Europe?

You know the Jews – The more they say they have, the fewer there are. Though there was the Vela Incident, so they probably have a few.

It's generally estimated 100-200. Considering those are older estimates and reactor is going all the time, probably 200-400 is what I would estimate to be worst case, with not all functioning so fielding around 200 at most, somehow wouldn't be surprised if it's much less as kikes lie and larp.

What is it then?

Attached: ETIDAL.png (842x842 17.71 KB, 132.91K)

I will tell you why the Samson Option is Bullshit
Syria
see Russia has fairly good anti-nuke tech and from Syria Nukes would be quickly detected and neutralised

Some kind of camelrunes?

Oh wow! Prez trump is so gracious and benevolent. You see, the middle east wars had no other plans, just pure unselfish plans. They wanted to just go in there to get the bad peoples out, the isiqaeda, then they just leaveafter, because they are good. Then they "take it all back" and let "the other people take care of it." Then the hero soldiers come back and the whole while their wives were being entertained with various creampies while they were serving nwo. God bless america, such honor, pride and selflessness. There is nothing in our future eexcept pure individual pleasure, fulfillment, greater honor, and security of all the things for all time, how could it possibly be anything else? Nope, not possible, we must be very close to gods image to be so great. /re

Macron says he wants to sen frog troops to support commie kurdroaches. Secularists (atheists) are brothers after all.

looks like we got ourselves a new one around here

Attached: Stylish.jpg (2048x1722, 212.59K)

Yeah, sure. Call me when Hillary's neck is inside the noose too. My balls are blue enough waiting for DOTR already.

This. With Israel glassed and the world population reduced. The natural order will kick in and things can start to return to normal before the kikes started fucking everything up.

we have had this conversation before
the samson option has always been a kike troll directed against the arabs

they started this shit back in the 70's when nukes were this mythical global killer weapon
so the kikes used their mythical nukes to scare the vastly more populous arab states
and give themselves importance, in the sense of europe will help us against you arabs or our g-d giving weapons will destroy them
in the meantime nuclear knowledge is available at most western unies so people know how they work and the entire eu couldn't do shit to help israel even if it would want to

further israel claims to have 400 nukes, this is the same level as france/GB and china, all three of those running decades long public nuclear programs with plenty of reactors to harvest from
israel allegedly duplicated that achievement convertly with only 1 research plant
the only way israel has more nukes then north korea is if the burgers gave it to them, and there is the funny part, nukes deteriote quickly and the cores need to be reprocessed constantly
so even if they were given us nukes it stands to reason today a lot of it is too badly deteriated to not fizzle out

for the 12 or so they have operational, let them nuke berlinistan and the ruin formerly known as london, will not be a kike safe in eurasia after that
in their hubris they forget they are surrounded by enemies and their naval resupply by usa is easily choked off, even without an invasion their economy will collapse within the year without burger handouts

I don't understand . Isn't everyone as excited as excited as me about how great america is and is continuing to become? How great it's going to be in the future?

Attached: US-Pres.-Trump-at-the-Western-Wall-2.jpg (640x450, 74.44K)

You mean where everyone of value has to take Jew dick or be imprisoned because the entirety of the Jewish race appears to be a sex obsessed group of child rapists?

To answer my own question, no.

Not happening schlomo. Not turning fag for you. Not turning queer for Reddit fags.

Personally, im just waiting for the dollar collapse so we can get the civil war going already. It's getting pretty old by now.

What is your source of vids?
Liveleak is fucking shit cancer compared to how it once was.

Assad is still alive and in office. Compare that to Gaddafi and you might see some change, because the whole song and dance with a "no fly zone" that killed Gaddafi is exactly what Clinton and Kang Monkey were planing with Syria.

Kikes shutting down other kikes. Nothing new here. One kike loses power, another gains it.

I'll beleive it when I see it ya old Ziodrone.

America gets blamed for anything and everything Israel does.

I still don't see how you fags haven't figured out how to properly greentext.

Okay, so Israel and Russia get into open warfare. That US is immediately forced back in.

Stay kosher my friend.

talk is cheap, i'll believe it when i see it.

okay but it's rumored the jews have buried nuclear landmines in the golan heights and pre-placed nukes in major cities. so there would be no launch detection. now handwave this away, champ.

We can remote detonate any nuke anywhere on the planet
Any nuke we have is shielded from eyes and premature detonation
I pray to KEK that the yid did bury nukes in all 50 state capitals. Yeah that'd do just fine. Salt lake , Denver , Albany , Atlanta sure. Do it. Let's get this shit show on the road